[KH/FF] Treachery of Fate: Im...

By Panda-Gom

It has been almost half a year since [Name] [Surname] fulfilled the Silver Dragon legend. When Oblivion relea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 13

4.2K 56 38
By Panda-Gom

'Today is the day you got married,' Kai's hesitant statement echoed in your head as you came out of the bathroom and went into your room.

Although you obviously wouldn't remember it, the fact that you had gotten married at all in a past life made you curious. Not only was this about the life—that had that had been described to you by the younger twin earlier in the week—but also to whom. What Kai told you mostly revolved around he and his brother, so when you asked, either he didn't hear you, or he didn't want to answer, because halfway through your sentence, he jogged up to Bartz who called him.

Pushing your thoughts aside, you shook your head and put on your outfit for the night. You took a better look at the dress Terra had picked out for you too. The spaghetti straps, and end fringes of the dress were a plaid pink, whereas the actual body of the dress was black. There was a zipper going along the front right side to close it, and another smaller one on the left that was a pocket. Since it was cold out though, you wore a matching pink, long sleeved shirt underneath which showed off your shoulders. After combing through your hair, you put on the patterned headband in it as you pleased. Then, tucking your phone into the pocket, you wore your glasses as you exited your room.

At the top of the stairs, you spotted Kai whirling in circles on a stool in the kitchen. He sported a white V-neck over a dark gray, cropped, unbuttoned vest, with matching skinny jeans. His hair was neatly combed, covering his forehead, and part of his left eye which caught your arrival, making him wave as he continued to spin. You sat on the stool beside him with crossed arms and legs, waiting until he stopped. When he did, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and he frowned.

"What?"

"Tell me," you uncrossed your arms, leaning forward," who did I marry?"

[Name]—"

"Please? I'm curious now!"

"About what?"

Kei descended the stairs in a red plaid flannel that was rolled up to his sleeves, and dark, faded, denim skinny jeans with chains hanging from either side. He had a smile on his face, as he stepped down the last stair, making sure the leather trimmed, dark gray skull decorated watch on his left wrist was secured. Hair styled like his brother's you were able to identify the small cut on his right cheek more easily now. The teen's smile faltered into a purse of his lips when neither you nor Kai answered.

"[Name]?"

"Kai told me—"

"That she looks incredible tonight~!" the younger twin plastered a grin on his face as he jumped down the stool and pulled you with him, twirling you around. "She's curious though, if you think so~? ...Hey that rhymed!"

"Of course," he nodded, the smile slowly returning. "She always looks beautiful."

"See? I told—"

"That's not what I was going to say," you pouted.

"Then what is it?" Kei frowned. "Is something wrong?"

Seeing the immediate discomfort coming from Kai as he looked away, you paused, considering your answer. You sighed, pointing at the teen," Kai...told me that I looked like an anime character, and I'm wondering if I should go change." At this, Kai shot you a relieved smile.

"Don't listen to Kai-seok—he's not as smart as he used to be," the elder ravenette smirked. "Let's go now. We're walking so—"

"WHY do you insist on us walking!?" Kai groaned, shuffling to the door, where the three of you put on your shoes, you in combat boots, the other two in white high-tops. "Isn't this why we got a car?"

Kei scoffed, grabbing Natsu's present," We don't NEED it right now. Besides, Prompto surprisingly lives only a few blocks away—there's not much of a point for us to use it other than the excuse of your laziness."

Prompto's house was indeed close to your home. Turning right, opposite from your usual direction to school towards the block of the main road, the three of you walked along the quiet residential side street. The sidewalk was lighted by black lampposts, the sky a serene midnight blue, sprinkled lightly with stars. The moon was out as well, and in its full round figure, glowed a soft white. As you progressed down the street, the houses gradually went from medium sized ones to large mansions and even estates in between.

Finally, you came to a black mailbox on a wooden stand that had balloons in multiple shades of blue strung on the handle of the flap. The house that it was in front of had a high brick wall surrounding it, its white gate for the driveway open with a lighted arch of Christmas lights atop. As you walked through, you found that to your left, a lawn rested in front of the house with a lone marble walkway leading up to it. Directly in front of the house, the walkway expanded into a platform that was surrounded by hedges on either side where small reflecting pools followed them as they went in. Four circles of flowers were distanced in each corner.

The house itself was made of white, smoothed out cement and a rouge shingled roof. There were many windows, and two columns on each side of the extended shade arch that led to the opening had spiraled, multicolored Christmas lights on them. In the middle of that celling, a simple rectangular light fixture hung, brightly illuminating the already lighted area further. A small flight of steps led to the open double doors, balloons hanging from the corner of them with streamers going across in a welcoming manner.

Coming to the archway, you slowed to a stop, falling behind the twins. Taking notice, they turned around and looked at you curiously as you watched through the large windows at the teenagers inside goofing off. Apparently, the party hadn't started yet, but there was fun already in the air. Your eyes shifted away from them though, and your head snapped towards the left balcony when you heard you were being called. On it was Prompto, who grinned and waved his hand over his head, sporting a long sleeved white V-neck and ripped skinny jeans. Noctis was with him, in the same outfit, only with combat boots rather than Converse.

"Ah~, you look adorable Ami!" Fai smiled, approaching your trio from inside in a plain shirt and jeans. "You boys look great too—like Korean idols," he nodded towards the twins as he took the present from Kei's hands.

"You're dressed up pretty casually," Kai noted, pursing his lips. "Are you not staying?"

"I'm an adult," the blonde rolled his eyes. "So along with the others of my sad little bunch, we'll be heading out in a little bit."

"To where?"

"Seventh Heaven," he shrugged. "Besides, I trust that the older teens will look after the younger ones."

"Fai, I'm gonna get—ah!" Immediately recognizing the voice, a smile spread across your lips, the purple haired teen that was at the bottom of the steps had his eyes widen as you ran up to him, and he caught your jump on him with a hug, spinning you around. "Hey you~!" he exclaimed with a grin.

"Koji!" you squeezed him tightly for a moment before setting yourself down. "How have you been!? How is everyone?"

"Well...um...," he turned to Fai with a smile and bowed. "If I may Fai-san, I'd like to speak with Amaya-chan privately. I'll let Aoi-san know I dropped off Natsu-kun's present and all."

"Why of course," Fai nodded. "C'mon boys, follow me."

Koji sighed, scratching the back of his head as he led you towards the shadows under the tree of the left side of the house," Why haven't you called us!? That's the whole reason you have a phone! We've been worried sick about how things have been going for you [Name]!"

"Shh! Keep your voice down," you frowned, smacking his arm.

For the next few minutes, you sat under the designated tree and caught up the teen onto the current events of your life in the past week. When finishing, the two of you sat in silence, until he sighed and stood. Then, giving you a hand, you stood as well, dusting off the back of your dress. Koji turned to you with a bright smile then, and pulled you into a hug.

"Chiyoko can be a bitch all she wants, but [Nickname]-chan, don't forget that we'll be waiting back in Okinawa if you ever need us."

I won't," you smiled and nodded, pulling back. "Make sure to tell everyone I said hi! I KNOW how you like to 'forget'," you air quoted," things."

He chuckled," Don't worry, I got it! Oh, and one more thing...Desu-chan had a vision."

"Of?"

"Well, the surroundings were blurry, but you were readying for a fight. Someone blurted out your name—your REAL name—and—"

"So you ARE hiding something."

"Shit," Koji muttered, his gaze shifting to behind you as you turned, finding Zero in a dark blue shirt and gray skinny jeans.

"Koji-kun, what did you mean her real name?" the pale haired teen asked in Japanese, coming in inches from you as he inspected you.

"Well, if you must know, I don't think I can say," the purple haired male crossed his arms, answering in the same language. "You of all people should know of the choices others have to conceal the name that hurt them in their past—you did it too. However, I'll break my promise and reveal that Amaya's real name is , translating her full one to 'child of blood', because if I didn't you wouldn't leave—now would you?"

"...Hm...Guess not," Zero shrugged carelessly, waving him off as he left. "Looks like there's nothing special about Nochi after all."

You growled once he was out of earshot," That little arrogant di—"

"Ey, ey, ey," Koji patted your back. "He's just lost without the real you with him. [Nickname]-chan, even if it makes him into a giant douche. I have to go now though, so I'll see you later okay?" he threw a materia ball in the air which expanded into a bubble that engulfed him. "Don't forget to call, and be aware of your surroundings!"

"Yes sir!" you waved, waiting until he vanished in a flash before shuffling towards the house.

Walking towards the house, you watched as the adults were indeed leaving. They were quiet as they strolled down the paved path, shutting the gates for the driveway behind them, and taking no notice of your silent figure. However, as soon as they had gotten outside the metal bars, you heard their comments of worry and pre-seen disappointment arise into the still streets before it faded as quickly as it came with their retreat towards the main road.

Ten—fifteen at most—minutes passed since your talk with Koji, but during that small period of time, the party had definitely started. The music was blasting at full volume, and there were so many people, you both recognized and did not, that you weren't able to take a good look at the interior of the house other than the white marble floors, and the matching off white walls. In each teen's hand there was a disposable red cup, and as they danced to the music, the contents spilled, staining the ground, and in some cases, clothes.

You had gone from the main room from the entrance to what appeared to be a ball room. The lights were dimmed, multicolored ones flashing just as they did at Seventh Heaven. The space was extended on either side, the floor here wood planked, with the walls being mirrors rather than the white of the previous area. There were white columns scattered across on the borders, and the high celling indicated a second story that overlooked the first, connected by a small flight of metal stairs. It was styled to represent a stage with large black speakers. In the back behind it, a DJ booth presented Nero to the crowd, his headphones down as he spoke with a tall brunette girl in a simple white dress.

Eyes shifting to the actual turntables that were connected to a laptop, you saw Hirokiyoshi in an ensemble of dark gray—a button up shirt that was rolled up to his elbows, and skinnies—with white high-tops. His hair was combed to cover his forehead, and even his bluish green eyes because of its length. What made your heart sink though, as a few boys approached the stage to talk to him, was that he wasn't smiling—at all—to any of them. He appeared tired, and even sad, but by the looks of it, he's been like that for a while, especially with the distant expression behind his gaze.

Swallowing back the lump in your throat from just seeing him, you leaned against a column, biting your lip and watching as Kazuki, Isamu, Demyx, Zack, and Shuyin took the stage. They wore their own ensemble of clothing but were all coordinating in the colors of white, black, and dark blue. Hiro stopped the music that was playing suddenly, and after a few seconds, the opening of a new song began playing—Isamu giving Shuyin a smile of encouragement as the blonde unsurely put the microphone to his lips.

"Yeogi buteora, modu moyeora, we goin' party like—lilililalala! Mameul yeoreora, meoril biwora, bureul jipyeora—lilililalala!"

Demyx sang next," Jeongdabeun mutji malgo geudaero—bada—deullyeo neukkimdaero ga, alright~! Haneureul majuhago du soneul—da wiro, jeo wiro, nalttwigo sipeo oh~!"

"Nanananana, nanananana~!"

"(Wow, fantastic baby—DANCE!)" The music picked instantly picked up, and along with the partygoers dancing, the boys on stage were jumping up and down as well. "(Whoo~! I wanna dan, dan, dan, dan—dance! Fantastic baby—DANCE! Whoo~! I wanna dan, dan, dan, dan—dance! Wow, fantastic baby!)"

"Inanjangpane—hey! Kkeutpan wang charye—hey! Ttangeul heundeulgo buneuron bulchungbunhan race—wait! Bunwigineun gwayeol—huh! Catch me on fire—huh! Jjinjaga natanatda—nanananana~!"

Two arms slinked around you from behind and spun you around, making your attention snap away from the song as you let out a yelp. You turned towards the blonde who was grinning at your expression as he set you down, a familiar brunette behind him popping up as well.

"Heya!"

"Hi Amaya," Terra waved, a smile lighting his face.

"You couldn't have just tapped my shoulder, Zell?" you huffed, hands on your hips.

Nope! How would I have gotten your attention like that!? You're too into the song, and you're not even dancing!"

"Yeah, let's change that!" the brunette nodded, grabbing your hand.

You were led to the middle of the wooden floor where, along with the crowd, the two boys began jumping up and down, one of your hands in theirs, making you do the same as well. At first, you admitted it was tiring, but that changed when the chorus came up, and along with the singers on stage, you chimed in. Letting go of the boys' hands, you raised yours in the air, cupping them around your mouth where you cheered on each one of the boys.

"Whoo~! You go guys!"

"I can't baby don't stop this! Oneureun tarakhae—michyeo barakhae—ganeungeoya~!"

"(Wow, fantastic baby—DANCE!)"

Isamu's eyes caught sight of you, and you waved as he moved in back for the chorus. Frozen in place for a moment, he averted his gaze coldly when Shuyin nudged him to dance.

"BOOMSHAKALAKA, BOOMSHAKALA, BOOMSHAKALA!"

"(Dan, dan, dan, dan—dance!)"

"BOOMSHAKALAKA, BOOMSHAKALA, BOOMSHAKALA!"

"(Dan, dan—dance!)"

Kazuki stepped forward from the other boys," Nal ttara—jababol temyeon waba—nan yeongwonhan ttanttara, oneul bam geumgiran naegen eobso! Mama, just let me be your lover, I hollan songeul nomeo—nanananana~!"

"Meorikkeubuteo blkkeukkaji biyueroun! Syokeu nae gamgaeun somurnan kkun aposeoganeun chok," Zack sang, his voice surprisingly deep.

"Hey you guys!"

You turned, smiling to see the blonde grinning, as he came between you and Terra, Zell the first to greet him with the same expression," Hey Zidane! What's up?"

"Not much!" he practically yelled over the music. "Just trying to find people I know! You look great by the way, Amaya!"

"Thanks!" you giggled.

"Doesn't she?" Terra took your by the hand and twirled you, the chorus playing. "My idea!"

"You got great taste!" the ponytailed blonde chuckled.

"In what? Girls or dresses?" Zell teased.

"Both!" the two other boys laughed, high fiving one another.

You blushed," I'd appreciate if you didn't talk about me like I'm not here!"

"BOOMSHAKALAKA, BOOMSHALALAKA, BOOMSHAKALAKA!"

"(Dan, dan, dan, dan—dance!)"

"BOOMSHAKALAKA, BOOMSHAKALAKA, BOOMSHAKALAKA!"

"(Dan, dan—dance!)"

"Da gachi nolja!"

"(Ye, ye, ye!)"

"Da gachi ttwaja!"

"(Ye, ye, ye!)"

"Da gachi doljaI"

"(Ye, ye, ye!)"

"Da gachi gaja!"

"(Wow, fantastic baby!)"

As the audience applauded the performance, Zell and Terra made their way towards the side of the stage. However, as you followed, you found you had lost Zidane in the sea of migrating partygoers. An upbeat instrumental song came on, similar to the last one, and the teens watching went back to their previous activities. The blonde and brunette you trailed behind moved over to the turntables, and you followed them, going up the stairs where you were greeted with a hug from Zack.

"Hey Amaya!" he grinned, pulling back.

"You look great!" Shuyin waved with a grin of his own.

"Um...Watcha think about the song?" Demyx asked, leaning against the stand. "We're not really familiar with Korean, but Isamu helped out a lot."

"Not really," the ravenette scratched the back of his head with a small smile.

"You guys were fantastic baby!" you giggled, smiling at the group that immediately smiled back.

"Guess it all worked out then," Zack let out a sigh of relief. "You should've seen us practice—we died the first few times!"

"Only because Axel kept setting you on fire," Terra muttered. "...Then us."

"Where IS the rest of the group?" Demyx frowned.

"We split up here," Zell shrugged. "Ven and Reno might have gone to look for [Name], and you know how Axel is..."

"Anyway!" Kazuki spoke loudly, getting your attention as he directed the small boy behind the stand in front of him. "Amaya, I don't think you've met my little brother; this is Hirokiyoshi—we call him Hiro."

"I don't care for the old lady," the child muttered, eyes not meeting yours as he crossed his arms.

"You little brat, shut your mouth and be polite!" the elder brother hissed in Japanese.

Despite it, you smiled, kneeling down to him," Hi there, it's nice to meet you."

The child's eyes shifted from the floor towards yours with his eyelashes batting against his bangs, and you found that his distant gaze earlier also had a hint of disorientation behind it. He stared for a moment, at first in annoyance, but then it gradually melted away as his head cocked to the side in observation. Placing a hand on your cheek as if in a trance, he continued to gaze at you, and if Kazuki hadn't pulled him back, he would have kept on doing it. Confused, you put a hand on your cheek and furrowed your eyebrows, standing as the elder Hinomoto led the younger away.

"Okay...?" Zack pursed his lips in thought and uncrossed his arms.

"That was weird," Zell nodded.

"He's never done that before," Nero hummed, approaching the group," wonder what's up."

"Well, in any case, we should head off to the family room," Terra announced, shoving his phone in his pocket. "They started a game twenty minutes ago."

"Is it wrong if I'm scared to play?" Isamu muttered, scratching the back of his head as you all went down the stairs.

"Nah," Demyx shook his head. "I don't blame you; I am too."

"You guys are a bunch of wimps!" Zell scoffed. "It's just a game; what's the worst that could happen!?"

"Well, when you put Yuffie, Xion, Rikku, and Rika together, you get this giant ball of imagination that might possibly kill you," Nero snorted.

"He's got a point," Terra nodded.

"What...exactly are we going to be playing?" you asked. "If it's one of those matchmaking games, then they can count me out."

"Hm?" Zack glanced at you from the corner of his eye. "Do you already have someone?"

You hesitated before shaking your head," I just don't think getting with someone through a game is really...going to work. I'd kinda be a pointless one night stand wouldn't it?"

"I agree," Terra nodded. "You need to know someone. A game's a game—even if it will kill you," he chuckled, nudging Nero who rolled his eyes.

The family room was on the easternmost side of the house, and shaped circularly, where the noise level was probably the lowest, despite the loud chattering. Your friends were mostly grouped here—other than a few—and were currently sitting around the area. There were tall windows that went along the walls, with a door leading to the greenery of the backyard, another closed wooden one on the wall across from you. Here, the interior was painted a soft beige, and rather than tile, there was patterned carpeting of dark green. The furniture was moved to border the room, and were themselves a dark crimson. The wooden coffee table that was pushed beside the brick fireplace held a large black pillowcase, and looked to be filled with multiple items.

As you entered behind Zack, you decided on where to sit, but was almost immediately grabbed by Penelo who led you to join the group of girls beside the sofa. You spotted Chiyoko in a black shoulder less, long sleeved, dress that barely touched her knees, and black boots on the coffee table. Beside her were Stella, Kairi, Selphie, Yunalesca, Terra, and now Rinoa—the six of them conversing casually.

It wasn't only a moment later that the closet door burst open, and Wasurete fell onto the floor, a scared expression on his face as he scurried back while sitting, making it seem like he had just seen a ghost with his emerald eyes glued onto the figure that emerged from within. That figure turned out to be Aqua who had an annoyed expression with hurt laced eyes. She put her hands on her hips—the ruffles of her short strapless blue dress bouncing up and down as she stomped over to the ravenette who scooted back.

"What's going on?" Leon asked, eyebrow cocked from his seated position on the couch's armrest beside Touya and Masayoshi.

"Yeah, it's only been three and a half minutes," Touya pursed his lips, holding up his phone.

"She tried unzipping my pants!" Wasurete shouted, pointing.

"That's what this game is about!" Aqua pouted in return, stomping her foot. "Seven minutes in heaven! Haven't you played before!?"

"Yeah, but I never got raped!" his eyes widened, hand to his chest for emphasis. "Nothing usually happens in this dumb game either!"

"If it's so dumb, then why even play it!?"

"I don't really have a choice now do I!?" the ravenette stood, his height towering Aqua's as he leaned in with narrowed eyes. "Besides, you have nothing to get angry over! Your actions were NOT justified by that stupid excuse of a confession!"

"W...W...W...W-What!?" the blue haired girl's lip trembled.

She lifted her hand, palm making contact so harshly against Wasurete's cheek, a red imprint already began to form. He didn't attempt at dodging it, showing his realization of the harshness of his words. Then with tears angrily spilling, Aqua pushed past him, storming out of the room, a few girls—including Chiyoko and Yunalesca—going after her. The ravenette teen did the same; however, keeping his temper in mind, nobody followed.

"AHEM!" Yuffie proclaimed loudly, a new song being heard in the distance. "New players!"

"After what just happened?" Lightning snorted. "Don't you think that's a bad idea?"

"Yuffie doesn't think; everything she does is a bad idea," Ven smirked, earning himself a high five from Reno.

"Ventus Strife, I swear today is the day you're going to lose those spikes of yours!" the hyperactive ninja narrowed her eyes, rushing after him out of the room.

"Guess I'm in charge then!" Rikku grinned, perching herself onto the coffee table, pulling forward the black pillowcase. She then pulled out her phone and shook it.

"In case you're wondering, there's an app in there that shuffles around all the girls' names," Kai whispered, suddenly beside you and making you jump. "Whoever gets picked gets something out of that pillowcase. I'll give you a hint; if you want [B.O.C]—"

"Amaya!" Rikku called.

"Dammit," you sighed, getting up.

"Wait! Look just pick—"

"Shut up Kai!" Rika pulled the teen back from following you. "No giving her hints!"

"Okay, Ami, I'm sure you know how this works!" the blonde held out the pillowcase in front of you. "Pick something, and go in! I'll get whoever it is. Good luck!"

After a deep breath, you reached in. Your fingers stroked and shuffled through the pool of items, gliding across rough, smooth, cold, hard, and soft exteriors. There were odd shapes of thin and thick, and once you decided on something—contemplating numerous times about who you thought it was—you pulled it out. Rikku grinned and waved you off into the closet, the item still in your hand as she closed the door behind you. Leaving you in the darkness, you leaned against the wall until the door opened, filling the space with light for a moment before closing again.

"Seven minutes! Your time starts now!"

----------------------------------

The White Feather

"Angeal...hm...an angel?" you smiled, an eye shut as you held up the soft white feather in your hand close to his face. Though it was dim, you were still able to see the smile that spread across his lips.

"I'm just me," the brunette shook his head. "I don't think I could be an angel if I tried."

"Hey, you never know," you shrugged, blowing the feather into the air. "Not everyone is what they seem to be; you might just be an angel in hiding or denial, and think you're—"

"Can we just get off the subject!?" he suddenly snapped, making you jump.

"Sorry," you mumbled, missing the feather that silently floated to the floor. "I-I didn't mean to offend you or anything..."

Angeal didn't speak as he scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned against the wall. Frowning, you stepped back against the opposite side, keeping your gaze away from his brown eyes. You were shocked from the sudden snap, and wondered what you said wrong. Of course you were playing around—you always did with him—which meant something happened along the course of your absence.

'Just what was it?' you wondered.

The door suddenly opened, Angeal exiting in a swift motion, almost knocking you over. You frowned, rubbing your arm that his own muscled one made hit the doorframe. Zack approached you, frowning as well.

"Sorry about him Amaya, he's been going through a lot...for a while now."

"It's alright," you shook your head, putting on a tight smile. "I understand."

The Matches

"S-So babe! Whaddya wanna do, hm?" the redhead hiccupped, stumbling in, obviously intoxicated as his speech was largely slurred. "We got...s-seven minutes; ya wanna have a quickie?"

"Um...Axel—"

"No! Shh, shh, shh!" he grabbed your wrist and pulled you against him, making you drop the match. "Talking takes too much time! T-Time—time—we could be using, to...ya know!"

"I'd rather not," you cringed away, pushing him back.

"Aww~ c'mon! If you're a virgin, I'll be SO gentle. In fact, SO gentle that you'll wanna," he yawned, gesturing with his hand," go again, and again, and again—got it memorized?"

"No thanks," you stepped back against the other end of the wall, trying to breathe something than the stench of his alcohol tainted breath.

"You're just lacking confidence," Axel muttered. "Ugh, whadda bitch! We know each other—whasda problem?"

"I don't want to be a one night stand," you frowned. "Besides, if you have sex with those who you know, then I don't want to know what you do with Zack—or even worse—Reno."

"Thas instinct!" he laughed, clapping his hands.

"You mean incest...right?"

"Whatever you want it to be! Just like how I can be whoever you want me to be," the redhead yawned, pulling you against him once more. "Now, be a good girl and—"

You pushed him back, making a thud against the door," Stop it!"

The door swung open a second later, Axel falling back onto the carpeted floor where he passed out on contact with it. Xion's relieved face let out exhaled as you stepped over the teen," Thank god Amaya! I thought he was raping you in there! He didn't hurt you did he?"

"No," you murmured, a sad sigh escaping your lips as you hopelessly glanced at the redhead," I'm fine."

The Band Aid

"Hello darling," the blonde smiled, leaning against the wall across from you.

"How are you Balthier?" you smiled back, eyes adjusting to the darkness of the closet so you could see his figure.

"Just fine," he shrugged. "How are you feeling? Any aches or pains since Wednesday?"

"None," you shook your head. "Oh!" you held out the band aid in both hands. "You might want this back."

Chuckling, the blonde took it from you," You know Amaya, now that we're alone for this brief moment, I notice there's this...essence you radiate. It's very kind, and warm—unique if you will."

"R-Really?" you blushed, thankful he couldn't see it so well; however, the crack in your voice betrayed you.

"You sound surprised," he observed, voice lost of its playful tone and now serious.

"I just...wasn't expecting it from you. You...um...well, we're not too familiar with one another and I thought you, like the other boys would—"

"Be fond of [Name] correct?"

You nodded, then remembering the dimness, answered yes. It was quiet for a long while after he muttered that it was a fair assumption, and the slight awkwardness kept you from speaking. However, that was until you remembered the game you were supposed to be playing.

"So...I bet you weren't expecting to be stuck in here with me, huh?"

"Actually darling, I didn't ever want to play such a childish game to begin with," Balthier chuckled. "It's too...chancy, and unreal for my taste."

"Time's up!" Rikku grinned, the closet filling with light. "Aw, they didn't do anything!"

"We did," you rolled your eyes, exiting with the male. "We talked."

"That doesn't count!" she pouted.

"Well it was doing SOMETHING," Balthier noted.

The Purple T-shirt

"I'm glad I got someone know!" the brunette sighed in relief, running a hand through his hair as he leaned against the wall across from you. "I suck SO much at these kinds of games Amaya—you have NO idea!"

You giggled, identifying his voice," Guess we're the same then, Bartz. I'm not too familiar with them either.

"Oh, hey, think I can get my shirt back though?" he smiled, holding his hand out.

You took notice of his silhouette, finding that he was indeed wearing no shirt. Nodding hastily, you held it out, avoiding his figure so you wouldn't stare. Then as he put it on, you slid down, sitting against the wall, he beside you once finishing.

"Hey Amaya?" Bartz looked towards you, tapping the corner of his lips. "You got a little drool over there."

"W-What!?" you almost shrieked, sleeve flying towards your mouth. "I didn't even stare!"

"But you admit you were looking!" he laughed, clapping his hands. "I just HAD to make sure."

"Hey!" you pouted, feeling your cheeks redden. "That's mean!"

"No, it's 'testing a hypothesis to discover if the solution is correct'," he quoted in Vexen's voice, making you laugh.

The brunette smiled," You...have a nice laugh."

Stopping immediately, you made a face, looking away, the redness creeping back onto your cheeks," Th-Thanks..."

"...Amaya?" You turned to him, seeing his face mere inches from yours, eyes calm, his energetic features composed. "Can I..." He leaned in, but you stayed still, unsure whether or not to move, the chance gone by the time his lips pressed against yours, you still too surprised to do anything. When the door opened though, he pulled back and smiled slightly, getting up and leaving you to exit yourself, both you and Rika—who had opened it—sharing confused expressions.

The Prince's Badge

"Amaya," the ravenette smiled, sitting beside you," it's good to see you."

"You too, Cid," you smiled back. "By the way, what is this?" you held up the item.

"Ah, that's the emblem from my prince uniform," he took the badge from you—the golden, copper, and silver embroidery of a phoenix shimmering in the dim light. "I ripped it off when I was fourteen, refusing to be a prince."

"Why?" you pursed your lips. "Don't like the fame?"

He nodded," Exactly. I want to be a normal teenager, living a normal life. If my mother ever found out of me playing this game, she'd kill me. In her eyes, something like this is too...common."

"That's not fair," you frowned. "You deserve a chance at your own life other than being a public figure. I'm not attracted to you because you're a prince. It's more like—"

"Did you just say you're attracted to me?" Cid spoke slowly, blue eyes looking away from the badge in his hands and to you.

"N-No," you shook your head, voice getting high as a blush crossed your cheeks. "I-I-I said that...um..."

He chuckled," [Name], I was kidding. I know what you mean don't worry. I also appreciate the effort that...that I just called you Amaya [Name]. I-I mean [Name] Amaya. I'm sorry I called you [Name] Amaya...Yeah," the ravenette sighed, scratching the back of his head as he stared at the floor. "I..."

"It's alright Cid," you shook your head. "Common mistake."

"No it's not," his stare became a glare. "You have completely different personalities—I should know better."

"You should know me," you mumbled to yourself.

"Hm?" he looked towards you.

"Nothing," you smiled. "Nothing at all."

The Yellow Furby

"I like to eat, eat, eat—apples and bananas~!" the spikey blonde sang off tune, crashing into you as he entered the closet.

His weight was heavy enough to make you lose balance and after being slammed against the wall, you slid down it with him leaning against you as you sat up when hitting the bottom. The furby rolled off to the side, and seeing it in the dim light, Cloud grabbed it, holding it up to your face.

"Hey Am-a-ya?" he spoke in a giggly tone, words slurred indicating his intoxication. "I betcha didn't know this is a Kirby! I b-b-b-b-betcha, betcha, betcha~!"

"You mean Furby," you corrected, trying to push him away, but being unsuccessful.

"Right~!" he sang. "This guy's my BEST friend! Y'know—"

"Good to know Cloud," you nodded, struggling to breathe. "Mind getting off me?"

"Sorry!" he straightened as best he could, waving side to side, letting you fix your ruffled dress.

Taking in your figure, he smiled to himself, remembering vaguely the time he cheered you up after the incident at Noctis' party. However, since he was drunk, he didn't take notice that his memory was serving him with you rather than Chiyoko.

"Cloud?" you waved your hands in front of his face, his drowsy blue eyes staring past to you.

"You're so pretty," the blonde whispered, his hand caressing your cheek. Pulling you to him, he crashed his lips onto yours in desperation. When you didn't respond, and only pushed him away in shock, his head hit the door, and he gazed at you with hurt. "...[Name]," he mumbled, a tear escaping his eye as he sniffled. "[Name] why...why won't you love me? It hurts...so much..."

"Cloud...," you whimpered, emotion overcoming you as you reached forward. However, he fell back as the door swung open. Yelling in agony, he began bawling—Leon and Masayoshi sighing as they helped him up. The younger dragon twin peered within the closet, helping you up.

"He doesn't remember you," the ravenette whispered gently, shaking his head. "He's just too drunk; his real and false memories are getting mixed up."

The Pizza Slice

"Y'know babe—uh—Amaya, it's rude to just eat other people's food," Dante chided, hands on his hips mockingly.

"Oh?" you cocked an eyebrow, swallowing the bite you had been chewing. "Well then, I'll remember that next time. Besides, it's not my fault! You're the one who put food in."

"But it was supposed to be for me," he pouted, snatching it from your fingers," as a post-game snack."

"Post-game snack?" you cocked an eyebrow. "Meaning?"

"Alright, well some guys like to have sandwiches after they—"

"You know what, I think I know where this is going," you interrupted with a roll of your eyes as you slumped against the wall, sliding down onto the floor against it.

Dante did the same looking at you as he swallowed the last of the pizza," Why do you do that?"

"Do what?" you furrowed your eyebrows. "Sit down?"

"No, no," he shook his head. "I meant, why do you act like...well you know me?"

"Because I do?" you became even more confused. "You're Dante Sparda."

"I meant...you act like you know what I was going to say, that my personality is completely common, and you're okay with it," as he spoke he scratched the back of his head. "I guess what I'm saying is, have we met before, other than last week?"

"O-Oh," you looked down before whispering. "No...no."

"I don't believe you," he chuckled. "The way you said it was just off."

"Well what answer did you want to hear?" you scoffed. "Something like 'OH DANTE, YES, YES, YES!?'" you yelled, immediately covering your mouth once hearing the gasps from outside. "Oh...Oh crap—"

The door flung open, Vergil sighing in relief when seeing that Dante was uncontrollably laughing, and doubled over. "I-I can't believe I got that to work!" he choked out.

The Guitar Pick

"Hey Amaya!" Demyx grinned.

"Hi Demyx," you smiled back, handing him the guitar pick.

"Did you really like the song earlier?" he asked, scratching the back of his head. "Because um...I kinda pronounced things wrong at some parts."

"It was hardly noticeable," you waved him off. "Besides, you guys aren't natives to the language like Isamu is, so of course it won't be natural like his accent."

"Guess so," he nodded, summoning his sitar.

"Whatcha doing?" you pursed your lips curiously.

"Hm? Uh...I was going to play some music. I didn't think you really wanted to do anything with someone you didn't know so well...U-Unless you did?" he smiled sheepishly.

"I was actually hoping to hear some more music," you shrugged. "If that's alright with—"

"Of course~!" the blonde chimed, the grin forming on his face once again. "Hm, let's see..."

Demyx played a soft tune, and as it progressed, you recognized it immediately," That's Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade."

"It is," Demyx's voice cracked, his hand stopping in mid strum, making your gasp as you glanced up at his face, seeing the trail of a few escaped tears sparkle in the dim light.

"Demyx, what's wrong?" you wiped his cheek. "Are you alright?"

"I love this song," he sniffled with a defeated smile. "But I hate it at the same time...I hate THIS feeling," he gestured to himself as he called back his weapon. "Sometimes I wish I were a Nobody so I didn't have to feel them."

"Don't say that," you shook your head. "Don't take your heart for granted. Even if it hurts you have to—"

"I'm sorry Amaya," the blonde's voice cracked again, and he whirled of the closet, ignoring the complaints Rikku threw at him.

The Copy of Loveless

"Good evening fair maiden," Genesis greeted with a curt nod. "How are you?"

"Just fine sir, thank you," you giggled, curtsying.

"I didn't peg you to wear something like that," he noted, gesturing to your outfit. "You seemed like the type of girl who would show up in something fancier."

"Well actually, Terra picked the dress for me," you shrugged.

"Terra? Ms. Bradford?"

"No, no; Terra Fair."

"Ah, Zack's brother," he 'hmphed', crossing his arms.

"I take it you don't like him, judging by your tone," you frowned.

"I have nothing against him; however, Zack can get on my nerves at times."

You nodded in understanding. "Ah, right, here's your book back," you held out the red hardback.

"Have you ever read loveless?" he asked, flipping through it.

"Somewhat. I know a person who loves quoting from it though—never met a fan of it as much as him. Of course, he himself is a poet."

"Really?" Genesis looked up from the pages with a smirk. "How old is this...poet?"

"Oh um...he's a college freshman."

"He must go somewhere else then. I've yet to meet a man who shares my liking for this play."

"I didn't know you were a die-hard," you arched your eyebrows.

"Perhaps I am," he chuckled. "However, now that you know, how about you describe him to me? I'd love to meet such a person. There would be much to converse."

"Are you mocking me?" you huffed. When he earnestly shook his head, you sighed, looking up at him from the corner of your eye. "Well, he's tall, handsome, smart...," you trailed off, suddenly mesmerized by his emerald eyes.

"Are you speaking of me?" the teen asked, amusement behind his welcoming smile.

"Don't you think that's giving you a little too much credit?" you scoffed, crossing your arms as he chuckled lightly.

The Eye Patch

"Think I can get that back Amaya?" Gippal asked with a smile, holding his hand out—the other covering his left eye.

"Oh, sure," you nodded, handing him the eye patch back. "Were you without it the whole night?"

He nodded, slipping it back on," I don't really need it though. I'm just blind in my left eye; there's nothing gross or disgusting I'm covering up."

"Then why wear it to begin with?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"I got a mark on it during summer," he shrugged. "A...sparring accident. It looks like Auron's scar, but a smaller, smaller, version. Hiding it only makes sense. Besides, who'd pass up looking like a pirate? It's every little boy's dream!"

You giggled," I guess it really suits you then."

"You wouldn't look so bad with an eye patch either," he noted, crossing his arms, observing you. "Especially in that dress no less. Heck, maybe we can go searching for treasure together," he winked, making you blush slightly.

"I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm more of a warrior than a thief," you smiled proudly.

The blonde sighed, hanging his head in mock sadness," Cdemm hu kenm vun sa du neta ddra cayc fedr."

"Tuh'd pa y pypo! There's plenty of girls who like pirates! For example—"

"Whoa, hold it," Gippal cocked an eyebrow, hands forward as a gesture for you to stop. "How did you know what I was saying? You're not Al Bhed, and from what I heard you haven't been anywhere near one of us in a while."

"I remember some stuff from my sophomore year," you shrugged. "Al Bhed is not THAT complicated."

"Right," he nodded slowly. "Your accent is so familiar though—I could recognize it anywhere."

"If only you could really," you mumbled sadly.

"Say again?" his head snapped up to look towards you.

"Nothing, just thinking out loud," you plastered a smile onto your face.

The Green Handkerchief

The pale haired blonde stumbled in, crashing into you. Pinned against the wall because of his weight, you felt his lips crash onto yours next as he steadied himself, hands on either side of you. You tried pushing him back gently at first, but he kissed you with such urgency, you were afraid to put any more force. A minute passed until he pulled away, emerald eyes looking at you drearily, like he was to pass out. Squinting, he leaned again, this time in observation, and although he was obviously intoxicated, you blushed under his gaze.

"Wait you're Amaya," Hope slurred, pointing as he shifted around, unbalanced.

"Right," you nodded slowly. "And you're Hope—did you forget that too?"

"I think...I think you're REALLY pretty Amaya...D-D'you think I'm pretty too?" he cocked his head to the side.

"Sure," you shrugged, folding the handkerchief you still held and wiping a thin stream of drool that had escaped the corner of your mouth. "I didn't know you were a drinker though, Hope."

"I didn't know either, but the thing about alcohol is that is numbs the pain," he sighed, drowsy eyes looking down sadly. "It's a lot better than—"

He was cut off by a river of vomit that splurged from him, and he turned around just in time to have it splatter into the opposite corner of the closet, the rotten smell of alcohol filling the space within seconds. Your heart sank at seeing this—at knowing why it happened. After another minute passed, and he seemed to be done, you gently turned him towards you, wiping his mouth again. He smiled goofily, fingertips touching your cheek as if you would break.

The door opened then, and he whirled around, head hitting the frame, in return making him lose balance as he slipped in his own throw up, falling down with a large thud. You frowned, about to help him up when Snow stopped you, saying he would take it from there. Sighing sadly, you handed him the handkerchief and watched painfully as Hope called for another round of drinks.

The Black Case

"What's in here anyway?" you asked, shifting your leaned position against the wall as you looked for an opening bolt on the case.

"I'll tell you if you tell me why I'm getting that incredibly deadly feeling from you again," the silverette whispered, leaning in. Pressed against the wall, you felt your cheeks warm as he smirked, snakelike eyes glowing, taking the box from your hands slowly. "Well, Amaya?"

"Um...I-I don't know," you stuttered out.

"C'mon, we both know you're lying," he pulled back with a mock frown, leaning against the wall across from you. "Don't you trust me?"

"Not with how you're acting no," you scoffed, crossing your arms.

"You're lucky actually," he hummed. "I can be much, much, more forceful."

"And that statement is supposed to scare me?" you challenged, standing from leaning and tiptoeing as much as you could to match his height as you stared into his eyes boldly.

"Aren't you just adorable," Kadaj chuckled, leaning in again. "It's too bad you're still scared."

"Of what?" you huffed, pushing him against the wall. "If I am dangerous, you're the one who should be scared."

"I've faced a mass of shinobi before Amaya," he leaned in closer, mischievously smirking. "So, I'm pretty sure I can handle a little girl such as yourself."

"Prove it!"

Suddenly, you felt the warmth of the silverette's lips pressed against yours, and your eyes widened in shock. His were closed, yet you felt his lips turn into a victorious smirk. He pulled back after another moment, leaving you speechless as your fingers brushed against your lips.

"Need more convincing?" he asked, challengingly.

"You...You cheated!" you huffed, hands on your hips. "That was out of line!"

"Oh? I didn't know there were any rules to begin with."

The Golden Ring

"Kei," you glanced in surprise as he seated himself beside you in the dim lit closet," I didn't know you were playing."

"Kai forced me. You probably wanted [Least Favorite B.O.C] or something, huh?" he chuckled rather sadly. "My apologies [Name]; I ruined your chances for the first round of the game."

"Actually...I kinda...wanted to get you," you murmured, toying with the ring in your hands. If you were being honest with yourself, you felt strangely close to him—maybe more than [Least Favorite B.O.C] or [Favorite B.O.C]—and it was just because of the song earlier today.

"I'm sorry?" he cocked his head to the side, gazing at you in surprise.

"I wanted to ask you something," you said, remembering what Kai had told you earlier," but now that I have the chance, I...completely forgot."

"...May I have the ring?" Kei asked after a long silence. You nodded, and he removed it off the chain," Your hand princess?" Pursing your lips, you held out your left hand to him, the ring being slipped onto your ring finger with ease.

"It fit perfectly...and it's so beautiful," you muttered in awe. "Is this yours?"

The ravenette smiled, shaking his head as he showed you his left hand—a ring on his ring finger. "This is mine. The one you're wearing...is for the girl I love. I've yet to...to tell her."

"I shouldn't wear it then," you smiled, heart faltering as you handed it back to him. "It might ruin your chances."

"I've already ruined my chances by falling in love with her—it couldn't possibly get worse," he whispered, putting the chain around his neck.

You frowned touching his cheek, making him face you—his silver eyes deep with sorrow. "Tell me...why are you so sad Kei? You rarely smile, and your eyes...they're so...sad."

"Because...," he leaned forward, slowly closing the gap between the two of you. "Because [Name] I...I don't have y—"

"I said give them another minute!" Kai protested, appearing behind Kairi as she stood, being the culprit of the now open closet door, filling it with light—you and Kei immediately drawing back.

"Seven minutes is over!" the redhead whirled around to glare. "What don't you get!?"

The Teddy Bear

"Oi, Ami-chan," Kazuki peered down at you in surprise. "I never expected you to be playing."

"I don't know if I should say thanks for the compliment, or be offended by your comment," you said making a face which he chuckled at.

"It was a...compliment," he answered after a hum. "You seem like a really sweet and innocent girl—this doesn't appear to be the type of game that suits you."

"O-Oh," you nodded, cheeks tinted a light pink. "Thanks."

He smiled," So tell me about yourself. We haven't really gotten the chance to talk since meeting one another. Do you have any siblings?"

You thought for a moment before shaking your head," I'm an only child."

"I only have Hiro," the auburn haired teen nodded. "Which reminds me, I'm sorry about his behavior earlier."

"Why?" you cocked your head to the side. "He's just a kid Kazuki, it's really no big deal."

"Regardless, he should know to respect his elders. That, and what he did after was really out of the ordinary. It was like he was in a trance..."

"I didn't use my powers I swear," you held your hands up in surrender, the teddy bear hanging by the edge of your fingertips.

"I know," he chuckled. "You're a mage right? A new one at that."

"Yup," you nodded, then sighed. "I wish I had enough power...to bring back happiness."

"I have that power," Kazuki smiled genuinely. "If you ever need it, gimmie a call."

You giggled, knowing that he was serious, yet felt your heart sink inside," I'll keep that in mind, thank you."

"And if I can't fix it," he took the teddy bear from your hands and hid his face behind it, waving the stuffed animal's arms," Mr. Huggles can~!"

"Mr. Huggles?" you laughed. "Thanks for the offer, but I think you're more reliable than him."

"Suit yourself, just know we're here to help," he saluted you, flashing another dazzling smile.

The Lion Keychain

Leon stormed within the closest, and as soon as the door shut, he roughly took your face in his hands and kissed you hard.  It took you a moment to process what was going on, but once you did, you rested your hands on his wrists and tried to pry them off of you. His grip was like steel, and when you weren't able to make him budge, an idea clicked in your head, and you bit down on his lower lip.

In return, he grunted, jolting away in anger. You glared back equally at him, your fist flying through the air and coming into contact with his iron jaw. It pained your knuckles, but watching his body slam against the wall in shock and his expression growing more infuriated made it worth it—his actions were completely unjustified.

"What do you think you're doing Squall?" you asked bitterly.

"It's seven minutes in heaven," he spoke monotonously. "What do you think—"

"Oh no, no, no!" you scoffed, shaking your head. "THAT was out of line! You have Rinoa!"

"Rinoa keeps accusing me of cheating on her! I'm giving her what she wants!"

"You're giving yourself an excuse to hurt her, and that's just sick!"

"You don't know my past!" he growled. "You have no right to judge what I do!"

"Yes I do! I have every right because you're using me!"

"It was a single kiss," the brunette scoffed. "It wasn't going to go any further than that. Besides, what do you care? You're the new girl and as far as I've seen, there's nothing special about you."

You sighed, heart sinking at his words as a tear rolled down your cheek," ...You're a monster...you know that? Everyone has a heart within them but you...Oh how I wonder."

With that, you slammed the lion keychain that has been in your hand against the wall and stormed out, leaving the brunette to stare at is as others stared back at him from outside, then to you, not saying a single word as they wondered what had happened in the closet.

The Pink Tulip

"Roses are red, violets are blue, the tulip is pink, and so are you," Marluxia smiled.

"Coincidentally yes," you giggled, admiring the small bud as you leaned against the wall.

"Do you like it?"

"A lot," you smiled. "It's very beautiful; I remember as I child, seeing them in some places during the winter."

"You did seem fond of this flower," the pink haired teen noted. "What about any others?"

"I'm not really fond of any to be honest," you scratched the back of your head. "I just like admiring their beauty, and of course smell."

"Well then, allow me to educate you on the tulip," he stepped up to you, manifesting a replica of the flower within his own palm. "First of all, do you know what they represent?"

"The finer things in life," you nodded.

He smiled," Well, in addition, they are also best blooming this time of year—a beautiful spring color to the holidays—as you mentioned Amaya. There are a hundred fifty species of the flower, and have about two to six bulbs generally. However, there are some that go up to twelve. Though their beauty is abundant, they only live up to a week at most." A slight giggle escaped your lips as he continued on, making him stop as he looked towards you curiously. "Did I say something humorous?"

"No," you shook your head, smile not faltering as you gazed back at him. "It's just that I feel like I'm in Vexen's class or something—I didn't know that you were such a botanist."

Marluxia chuckled, shaking his head," Being that my power is to control these aspects of nature, I felt like I had an obligation to know them."

"It's good you're going the extra mile," you nodded in understanding. "Those little facts can always come in handy.

"Why of course," he smirked. "You can't go wrong with a little poison ivy in the bed of roses."

The Ace of Spades Card

"Oh, Tanimura-sensei," you straightened, the male's face identifiable due to the light his phone's screen was emitting. "I didn't know you were playing."

"Please [Name], call me Masa—or at the least Masayoshi," he stated, shaking his head as he put his phone away. "Outside of school, I'm just another nineteen year old."

"Um...My name's Amaya," you scratched the back of your head awkwardly.

"Sou desu ka!" the brunette's hand flew to his forehead. "Sorry about that; I've been seeing a lot of the girl lately, my brain won't register who I'm speaking to. It won't happen again."

"It's alright," you shook your head, then held up the card. "So, you like to gamble?"

"I do," he chuckled, taking it from you between his fingers. "You lose some, you win some, but there's always an ace in the game."

"Does that apply to gambling, or just life in general?" you asked, sliding down against the wall and sitting on the floor.

Masayoshi did the same, pulling something out of his sweater pocket," It was meant for both actually—care to help me test that?"

You giggled, leaning forward as the light from the phone screen shone to reveal a deck placed between the two of you. "Prepared now aren't you?"

"Always," he smirked, shuffling the pile. "The game is Blackjack. What are you betting?"

"Hm...My phone, for...a free pass to ditch your class."

"It's a deal," the smirk on his face became mischievous as he distributed the cards.

When the seven minutes passed, Penelo was about to open the door until a loud groan of 'No!' in a male's voice came from within the closet. She gasped, stepping back in shock as the room fell silent. You emerged seconds later with a victorious smirk, the light illuminating Masayoshi's slumped figure against the walls with the cards scattered, Zell's mouth dropping open.

"What the hell happened!?"

"She cleaned me out," Masayoshi chuckled sadly.

The Goggles

"There they were!" the blonde proclaimed. "Thought I lost em!"

You smiled, holding the goggles out to him," Here Maqui, before you really do lose them."

"Thanks," he smiled, slipping them on around his neck. "I need it for work at Cid's garage. The guy gets real pissy when I can't find my stuff...Anyway Amaya, how are ya? You look cute!"

"Thanks," you scratched the back of your head sheepishly. "Terra actually helped me pick it out earlier today."

"The guy's got style," he nodded in approval. "So are you excited for the tryouts tomorrow?"

"That and I'm pretty nervous you nodded. "You?"

"Not a bit fazed," he grinned. "Jecht looks scary, but really he's a chill coach."

"You've had him before?"

"Yep—last summer. But cuz of what happened in Hollow Bastion, our season was only a game sadly...My point though, is that if you can handle swimming well, and getting down and dirty with some pretty muscular guys, you'll get a spot. What are you shooting for?"

"I dunno maybe...center?"

"Ooh~ that'll be tough," the blonde hummed, finger tapping against his chin. "Last year, [Name] was our center which means that Jecht'll have high expectations since you're both girls. If you don't make it for that one though, he'll probably put you up in an offense or defense position since Tidus is most likely his second choice."

"You're really casual about me being trying out," you noted with pursed lips. "If it were Hope, he would've tried talking me outta it."

"Hope can get lame," Maqui sighed. "The guy's not who he used to be—not much anyway...Besides, why stop you when we can have a demon hunting GIRL on the team?" he chuckled. "Not many blitzers can say that!"

"No, I guess not," you laughed lightly, admiring his smile as he began speaking again.

The Headphones

"Music anyone?" the silverette grinned, plopping down beside you as he pulled his phone out, plugging the headphones in.

"I think there's already enough music playing," you cocked an eyebrow. "Unless going outside the closet to lose your hearing isn't good enough."

"You can never have enough music," he chuckled. "It drives people—hell, even controls them! But that's not my point. Look, trust me Amaya, if you loved Fantastic Baby, you'll love this."

"What's it called?" you asked, taking one side.

"Just listen." He pressed play on the screen, and the music began playing.

"What song is this?" you asked as the chorus began playing for the second time. "I really like it."

He smiled," I knew you would. It's called—"

The door swung open suddenly, the two of you flinching away from the sudden burst of light. You recognized the same brunette from earlier he had been talking to when you entered the staged room. Her hands were on her hips, blue eyes shifting from you to the teen beside you furiously before grabbing his hand and attempting to pull him up.

"What the hell are you doing!?" the silverette shouted, standing and pushing her back.

"Nero, don't try and play dumb! What you said—"

"I told you already—"

"You're coming with me! We need to talk!" she shouted back, her voice incredibly melodious despite the anger in it.

With that, your time with Nero was cut short as he was dragged away, and as you exited the closet in confusion, Vergil stepped up to you, also watching his brother from the distance as he muttered," Ex-girlfriend."

The Box of Chocolate

Once the door closed, you were immediately pushed against the wall, and found your lips met by Noa's that were kissing you in desperation. The small rectangular box of chocolates dropped from your hands and you kissed him back in the same manner, hugging him tightly. Pulling away out of breath after a minute passed, he smiled, and hugged you as he sank to the floor, you beside him. Arm around you as you opened the box, laying it on the floor beside you, the blonde sighed with affection and tucked a loose strand of hair away from your face.

"[Name], you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that," Noa whispered. "I missed you so much. I—hey! Are you even listening?" he pouted as you popped your second chocolate.

You nodded, speaking as you chewed," You missed me."

"I can't believe you care about the chocolate more than me! We're supposed to make love—"

"In the closet?" you cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah, not gonna happen."

"But, but, but I got the chocolates, and kissed you passionately and—"

You shoved a chocolate into his mouth, making him cough for a moment in surprise. In return, you giggled as he savored the treat," Food always made you shut up."

"You know what'll make YOU shut up?" he challenged, pressing his forehead against yours.

"No idea," you shook your head, swallowing the piece of chocolate in your mouth.

"The tickle monster!" Noa proclaimed proudly, pouncing on you, hands roaming your sides, making you giggle uncontrollably.

"Noa! Noa, Noa, Noa—stop it!" you squealed in between breaths. "Noa! Noa stop it or I'll—"

"What?" he smirked, forehead pressed against yours, giving you a clear view of his brilliant blue eyes. "Are you gonna hurt me [Nickname]-chan?" You tilted your head up in response, pressing your lips against his briefly, making him smile against it. "I knew you couldn't—"

"Hyah!" you flipped him over, getting on his back and pinning his arm behind him. "Say you're sorry, and I'll spare you the next two minutes from torture!"

The Crown

"Don't you think it's a little...I don't know...stupid, putting this in here?" you asked, whirling the crown around your two fingers.

"Who ARE you?" Noctis gazed at you demandingly, his eyes on the verge of becoming red. "I heard some things earlier, and I want to know."

"I am as you see me," you furrowed your eyebrows, tossing the heavy jeweled piece back to him. "C'mon, who else would I be?"

"Good point," he muttered to himself, toying with the item in his hands. "It doesn't change anything; you're still the brat—"

"Listen prettyboy, I would seriously appreciate going one say where you refrain yourself from being a total jerk towards me," you interrupted, crossing your arms. "Even if you're all so as to the point of death, I want to go one day without you or Zero hating on me for no apparent reason. If I beat up your precious [Name], then—"

"[Name]?" he scoffed. "Who ever said I cared about her?"

"You didn't need to say it, I could read it in your eyes," you shrugged, the prince looking away. "But it's your life, so whatever you say."

"Damn right whatever I say! I'm the prince! I have people labor for me, which means I don't need [Name] to like me! I can pay someone to do it!"

"Yes Noctis, those are called prostitutes," you chuckled halfheartedly.

"You don't understand what I mean do you? [Name] isn't the only girl out there for me. Any and possibly EVERY girl wouldn't mind being mine. That probably includes you Amaya. Just because you hate me, doesn't mean I can't change that fact."

"I'd rather you change yourself," you scoffed. "Besides, I don't believe you."

"Oh you don't?" the ravenette took a threatening step towards you.

"Not one bit! You arrogant, selfish and manipulative!"

"I could say worse things about you, but it's too bad girls cry easily.:

You laughed sarcastically and loudly," Okay then, try me! Go on, do you worst!"

The Orange Water Balloon

"Look at that! It didn't pop!" the blonde laughed, taking the water balloon from your hands. His own hair was dripping wet, as well as his white shirt which exposed his abs through them. You smiled and nodded, shyly avoiding your gaze from his torso as he threw it up and down. "So! You look great! Where'd you get the dress?"

"Terra picked it out for me," you shrugged. "Pretty unique isn't it?"

"Totally," he nodded with a grin. "Had I known you were going pink and black, I would've matched! Then—," he was interrupted by a series of sneezes, making him sniffle, shaking his head as he took long breaths to regain his breathing rhythm.

"Prompto? Are you alright?" you asked, reaching up to his forehead.

"Just a little competition with Noct," he sniffled again. "I think I inhaled a balloon."

"...Inhaled?" you cocked an eyebrow.

"Don't ask," the blonde chuckled. "I can't explain it, really. It just kinda...happens."

"Right," you nodded slowly, a smile forming on your face as you snatched the balloon from his hands, tossing it up down in your own, feeling the liquid squish inside.

"Hey!" he pouted. "Give it back!"

"No dice buddy," you scoffed. "If you eat it and choke and possibly die, I'll be left in here for the next four minutes alone."

"So you wouldn't try calling for help?" he frowned, then perked up the second after with a mischievous grin. "Okay, how about I prove to you I don't intentionally EAT these things?" Throw it at me—a free head shot."

You thought for a moment before nodding. The blonde stepped back, giving you space as you aimed. Once getting the spot you wanted, you threw the balloon—rubber against flesh making a loud slap as it popped, drenching the boy before you.

"...Guess you don't eat them," you murmured after he coughed to prove his point. However, he sneezed again instead, and a piece of a pink balloon flew out of his nose in return.

"Hey! There's the one from earlier," Prompto grinned, you shaking your head with a sigh.

The Mini Soccer Ball

"Well Ami, Ami, Ami-chan," Raizo grinned, kicking up the soccer ball, juggling it as he kicked it up and down with his knees," think you can play blitz as well as you can kick ass?"

"Hopefully," you shrugged, hitting the ball back with your forehead as he passed it to you and caught it once again. "Besides, I don't have a cocky attitude like you, Raizo, which means I'm at a slight advantage—don't you think?"

"Cocky?" he scoffed, grin not faltering. "I'm not cocky. I'm merely very confident in my skills."

"Oh I'm sure," you rolled your eyes, a smile tugging at your lips.

"C'mon, you say that like you know me! We just met a week ago!"

"I might know more than you think," you said, hitting the ball and making it bounce against the wall where you caught it and began hitting it back and forth with the brunette.

"Oh are you like Namine and secretly raping other's minds with your powers?" he pouted.

"I don't have telepathy though," you furrowed your eyebrows.

"So? That didn't stop Noa. You both are mages, and seeing that you guys got along so easily, he might have taught you a few things."

"OR I could just be a very good judge of character," you stuck your tongue out, spiking the ball, having him miss as it bounced off the floor.

"Whatever you wanna call it Ami, don't judge me just yet!" Raizo shrugged, tucking the ball under his arm. "We all have our secrets. For all I know, you could be a harm to all of us here—a killer even."

"Good point," you nodded slowly, talking of your own next.

However as you spoke, Raizo's grin faltered into a small smile thinking,' She...didn't deny it...'

The Glow Stick

"You know, you're really attractive," Reno pointed with slurred words, stumbling into the closet. "I'm not Axel, but you're pretty hot A-Ama...Amaya...?"

"Thank...you?" you frowned. "I don't think drinking suits you—"

"Suits!" he laughed. "I wear suits A LOT—didja know that? Betcha didn't know that!"

"Actually I do, you're a Turk aren't you? You're supposed to be on guard for Rufus."

"Not tonight~," the redhead sang, taking a long swing from the beer bottle in his hand you finally took notice of. "Tonight I party like th-there's no tomorrow!"

"Okay party boy," you sighed, shaking your head as you leaned against the wall.

"Aw c'mon! Why do ya sound so disappointed, yo?" he chuckled. "You don't know me well 'nuff to!"

"And if I do?" you crossed your arms.

"Then I shall give you a cookie!" the redhead cheered, laughing hysterically as he fell backwards onto the floor."O'yea," he held his hand out," gimmie the glow stick back! It's VERY dangerous!" You rolled your eyes and tossed it to him, hitting his forehead as it slipped into the large opening of his beer bottle. "Hey!" Reno frowned, holding the bottle up. "Watcha so 'at for yo!?"

"Didn't mean to," you shrugged. "Looks like I just have good aim."

"I'll show YOU good aim!" he growled, staggering to his feet. Approaching you, he swung his fist aimed for your jaw, and as you dodged by ducking, it came in contact with the wall, where he yelled in pain.

"What's wrong!?" the door flew open, Yuffie taking in the scene with a sigh of relief that you hadn't been hurt as she pulled you out. "AXEL!" she yelled marching off. "GET YOUR IDIOT BROTHER OUT OF THE CLOSET!"

You wanted to laugh at how that sounded, just as the others did, but you couldn't bring yourself to. After the disastrous five minutes with Reno, all you really wanted was...to cry. Not for what happened, or yourself, but for what he looked to have become while you were gone.

The Paper Crane

"I didn't know you could do origami Reks," you smiled, admiring the paper in your palm.

"It's a hobby I took up while in the hospital," the silverette smiled back. "Guys usually have more...masculine things like sports as theirs, but I like something calming."

"It shows," you nodded. "Your personality is warm and inviting. It also takes a lot of patience to make one of these too."

"You do origami too?" his eyes looked hopeful, and when you nodded, his smile widened. "I didn't know that! Maybe you can show me how to make a lily! I've been meaning to learn, but they keep coming out as daffodils."

"I promise to teach you sometime then," you nodded with a slight giggle.

"Listen, Amaya?" Reks called your attention after a few moments of silence passed; you looked towards him. "Do you...heh, never mind..."

"Are you su—"

"So ready for work on Sunday?" the smile on the silverette's face was back, lighting his gray eyes. "Rika's been showing me a few things, but as far as I go on baking, I might just be serving coffee the whole time. Everything keeps getting burned..."

"I was like that when I first started cooking," you laughed lightly. "You just have to pay attention to what you're doing, rather than eating the ingredients."

"Ingredients! That's the problem," he crossed his arms childishly.

You rolled your eyes with a smile," Reks, you can't DO anything without ingredients."

"I can always learn manifestation spells," he muttered. "They may not look right, but that doesn't mean they're not edible..."

"Tell me if that works then," you giggled. "In exchange for teaching you how to make a lily."

"Guess it's a deal then," Reks chuckled as he nodded.

The Rubix Cube

"Amaya," the silverette's eyes widened slightly. "...I can't believe I got you...Uh, Amaya?"

You didn't answer, eyes fixed on the glow in the dark toy in your hands. They moved fast as you casually leaned against the wall, trying to correspond the colors properly. Every time though, you were two off, and the third time it happened in the teen's presence, yo u groaned in defeat, making him chuckled. You jumped, never noticing his response until now, sighing in relief.

"Sorry Riku, I kinda have a...thing for puzzles," you smiled.

"I understand," he nodded. "I'm much the same. As crazy as it sounds, I like rubix cubes," he chuckled. "The more challenging the better, and of course, I haven't exactly figured this one out." Taking the cube from your hands, Riku worked until abruptly stopping," See? I can only get so far."

"And that's as far as you will get," you chirped, snatching it from his hands, fingers moving as if you were typing recklessly. You came to a stop after a moment passed, smirking and victoriously holding up the toy—fully completed to the dismay of the silverette.

Riku scowled, grabbing it from you," You couldn't have!"

"But I did," you shrugged. "No big deal right?"

"I guess not," he mumbled, fidgeting.

"Aw~ did I hurt poor Riku's feelings by solving the rubix cube~?" you cooed. "C'mon big baby, look on the bright side! I can rearrange it for you!"

"I guess," he gave a small smile. "Maybe you can teach me sometime too."

"Maybe," you shrugged, taking the toy from him and rearranging it behind your back so he couldn't see. "Or you could be the gracious loser you are and reward me for my achievement."

"I could," Riku chuckled," but we never agreed on anything like that, so it's your loss."

"Worth the look on your face and beating up a boy mentally," you grinned, the silverette rolling his emerald eyes in return.

The Light Bulb

"Why a light bulb?" you asked the blonde, handing him back the glass corm.

"Light and dark," Roxas smiled slightly," just like my power."

"Which means you can light the closet!" you clapped. Blushing slightly to see his gaze on you soften—just as it did the many times during summer. "Y-You know...so I can see you better," you added, clearing your throat.

Chuckling, Roxas tossed the light bulb; the glass shattering into shards of light after hitting the roof of the small closet, giving you a good view of what he wore. White skinnies, a black muscle shirt, and white flannel completed his wardrobe with a checkered wristband on his right wrist. As he took in what you wore, you found him unblinking, looking not at a particular part of you.

"Roxas?" you furrowed your eyebrows, nudging him.

Jolting as if your touch was electricity, his blue eyes darted around in disbelief until settling onto you once again, his face having an apologetic smile as he spoke. "Sorry I...um...I heard from Vanille you got a job at Café Alps—you're starting Sunday right?" he leaned against the wall.

You sighed, knowing that a memory had probably crossed his vision," Do you work there?"

He nodded," We'll be working together actually. I can give you a helping hand with—"

You cut him off suddenly by pressing your lips against his, making the blonde's blue eyes widen. When you were going to pull back, he grabbed you and did the action again, making you hopeful; if he saw something, and you kissed him, would you remember? Or were you forcing it? Roxas stepped back, a light chuckle escaping his lips," I'm sorry Amaya, but I didn't think you actually wanted to play this game."

"I was just trying to see something," you forced a smile—just as you were forcing his memories—which resulted in disappointment for yourself.

However for Roxas, the kiss, your beauty in the dress, even you in general, were just TOO familiar. It made him scared about what his memories were, and as you spoke, he wondered,' What would have happened if Amaya...was [Name]?'

The Wad of Gil

"I'll take that back," the pale blonde spoke monotonously, snatching the banded wad of gil from your surprised hands. He tucked it into his brown leather wallet before his eyes gazed up at you curiously. "What?"

"I didn't expect you to be one to flash around money Rufus," you murmured.

"Flashing around money?" he scoffed. "What an overstatement you make Amaya. FLASHING money is a whole other action than using it in a game. Only three people see it opposed to the whole community—you, me, and Rikku. I don't see—"

"It makes you seem arrogant," you answered back before he could finish.

"Well you're rather judgmental for someone so mysterious aren't you?"

"What do you mean?" you furrowed your eyebrows, voice defensive.

"For starters, you know nothing about me. This is only our first meeting since we were introduced last week, therefore, you know not enough to judge me based upon my item in a game. You then do it anyway when nobody knows a fact about you. Even I who has unlimited resources have traced back that you have no history here."

"...I suppose you have a point," you admitted reluctantly. "HOWEVER, you are under no right to judge me for judging you—it is human instinct after all."

"True—it cannot be helped," he nodded. "You're clever aren't you?"

"It all matters on how you use your intelligence," you shrugged.

"You should consider becoming a Turk," the blonde smirked. "You would be an excellent addition to ShinRa."

"I'll think about it," you hummed. "You already have [Name] though don't you? I don't want to start an argument with her and destroy your company."

"It would actually be a great test of your abilities—both of you of course. But remember, we can always rebuild."

'Guess that doesn't apply to memories,' you internally sighed.

The Beanie

"You look pretty good in beanie," the blonde stated with a smirk as you took the black cap off your head carefully, trying not to alter the position of your headband.

"Thanks Seifer," you smiled, handing him the item back. Sighing in slight annoyance, you began patting down the strands of your hair that refused to go down and frizzed out as they pleased while the teen slipped on the black cloth.

"...Do you need help?" he asked suddenly.

Fazed by his abrupt question, it took you a moment before you shook your head," I'm...alright."

"You sound surprised," Seifer sighed, leaning back.

"And you're a lot nicer than I hear," you hummed, mimicking his action on the wall across, giving up on your hair.

"So those lamers HAVE said something about me," he snorted. "I knew it."

"Well is there a reason why you're not...apparently rude to me like you are to them? We haven't exactly talked other than meeting last week."

"...After seeing you fight earlier in the week, I felt—feel—like I shouldn't...be a dick to you just because [Name] doesn't like you. At first maybe I believed her because she's [Name] but—"

"Because she's [Name]?" you looked up from your set gaze on the floor to see him with crossed arms, staring at the ground. "Why does that fact matter?"

"Does that matter?" he snapped rather loudly, cold blue eyes shooting up to meet your [color] ones. When you didn't answer, he exhaled deeply and looked away," Just because—alright?"

"If you say so," you nodded slowly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Seifer grumbled, making you avert your gaze. "Wondering why I can't remove the stupid scar, lamer?"

"No," your lips turned into a tight frown. "I...it's nothing," you shook your head. It was quiet again, and stealing glances towards him, thoughts ran through your mind,' You changed...for the better or worse, I can't tell yet.'

The Calculator

You looked up from mindlessly pressing buttons on the calculator to see the tall silverette enter the room. Fully clothed in black skinny jeans and boots, his matching long sleeved shirt was pushed up to his elbows, hair tied in a high ponytail. Now that you had gotten a good look at him, he hadn't changed much, but honesty, you admitted to yourself he looked incredibly attractive.

"Excuse me?"

"H-Huh?" you blinked, mind falling back into reality. "Hi...Sephiroth...?"

"Good evening Amaya," he nodded curtly, emerald eyes seeming to glow in the darkness. "May I have the calculator back?"

"Sure," you nodded slowly, handing him the small device.

It was quiet for a long while as you continued to stare at him like a drooling fangirl, and when his eyes shifted up catching you, you mentally smacked yourself, blushing as you looked away, a smirk forming across his lips. Your eyes shifted from his face to the floor where the calculator rested, beside it a notebook.

"Wait, are you doing math homework?" you cocked an eyebrow. "In the dark?"

"I don't like these kinds of games," he spoke as he wrote. "Being productive wouldn't exactly be a bad thing in college now would it? I'm already ahead in my other classes, so why not?"

"Um...I don't know?" you scratched the back of your head.

Sephiroth smirked once more," Rhetorical question...You're awfully bashful this time—are you always like this, or is it because of the game? I pegged you to be rather...outgoing."

"I am too outgoing!" you frowned, looking down. "I just didn't expect to be doing...well for the person I picked to be doing math."

"I understand," he nodded. "I didn't expect to be picked at all, quite honestly. But if you'd like, I can stop." Though he said it, you weren't convinced, seeing his eyes glued to the page.

"That's alright," you smiled, coming close so you could see the page from the light seeking through the gap between the door and the floor," maybe I can learn something.

The HTC EVO V

The brunette yawned, scratching the back of his head lazily. Due to the fact his eyes were closed as he did so, he crashed into the wall across the closet door, making you giggle in response. This seemed to wake him as he picked himself up, and smiling sheepishly at his mistake, he sat down by you, another yawn escaping his lips. His blue eyes wandered in the dark, finally taking notice of the phone in your hands.

"Hey, we have the same phone Amaya!" Sora chirped, pointing at the screen. "I think I lost mine somewhere..."

"You put it in the pillowcase," you cocked an eyebrow. "This IS yours Sora."

"Oh great! Thanks!" Taking the phone from you, he attempted to check the alert that said he had three missed calls, but ended up only staring at the screen. "...Hey Amaya? How do I do this?"

"It's easy," you clicked on the screen. "Just trace the pattern that unlocks the screen."

"...The screen can lock?" the brunette gave a distorted face.

"Sora," you deadpanned," don't tell me you don't know how to use your phone..."

"I wouldn't say it like that," he looked away. "It's more like I just don't remember right now..."

"Meaning that you forgot so you don't know how to use it," you sighed. "Okay, let's see if I can get this to—"

"HEY!" the door flung open, Rikku glaring at Kairi who in return was scowling at you. "I told you it's his turn! Now let them finish!"

"HELL NO!" the redhead screamed, dragging Sora to his feet. "She could've raped him for all you know!"

"I was just showing him how to use his phone," you rolled your eyes, standing.

"I can't believe you forgot you lazy bum!" Kairi chided as the two walked off—Sora slumping. "First you ditch me with Hayner and Olette, now you play a make out game without my permission!? JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?"

The Pebble

"Hey there pretty girl," Terra grinned.

"Only because of the dress you picked out for me," you smiled back, toying with the smooth tan pebble in between your fingers. "If it weren't for you I probably would have gotten something hideous."

"Nothing can ever look hideous on a girl," the brunette tsked, shaking his head. "Didn't your boyfriend ever tell you that Amaya?"

"Uh...I guess...No, not really," you sighed, looking up at the dark celling.

"Ah," he scratched the back of his head. "I'm sorry if I said anything—"

"You didn't," you smiled. "Don't worry about it."

"Amaya, I've been wondering since earlier today," the brunette spoke after a silence. "Why...Why is there this sadness behind your eyes?"

"Sadness?" you bit your lip as he stepped forward, nodding.

"Don't get me wrong, you're really pretty, but whenever you smile—and you have a breathtaking smile—your eyes don't...well, light up with it."

"Terra...I don't know," you sighed. "I just don't know..."

"H-Hey," the brunette shook his head, wiping your suddenly teary eyes. "I didn't mean to make you cry, I was just wondering Amaya...I'm sorry."

You sniffled, laying your head against his chest as he hugged you," For what? It was just a question, and I'm just being emotional."

"But you shouldn't cry or you'll end up like this," Terra whispered, taking the pebble from you.

"A p-pebble?"

"Every time something strong washes against lost waters, it gets smaller and smaller until nothing is left. Keep that in mind, and as your friend, I'll try to keep you from ending up like this rock. Besides, what's better than an earth element protecting a mage from water?"

"...Ice-cream?" you giggled slightly, making him crack a smile.

The Clow Card

"Hey kid, I'll take that back," the brunette swiped the card from your fingertips with a smirk, throwing it in the air as it disappeared within a burst of white sparkles—one staying and dimly lighting the space. "Sorry, but these are VERY dangerous for someone like you."

"Someone like me?" you pouted, hands on your hips. "What does that mean?"

"It means that you're too little to know what's going on in the world outside of this one," he shrugged leaning against the wall. "Besides, I borrowed the damn thing from by sister."

In the small light, you were able to see that his hair was now dyed black, eyes an emerald instead of brown. Furrowing your eyebrows, you spoke," Didn't you have brown eyes...and hair?"

He shrugged once again," Felt like dyeing it two days ago. As for my eyes, I've been wearing contacts. Eyesight went bad after a fireworks explosion during Fourth of July when I went on a vacation to Earth—wait," the ravenette cocked an eyebrow. "I didn't meet you till a week ago; how the heck did you know I had brown eyes? I always wear my contacts."

'Aw geez...,' you mentally panicked.

"The hell with it—never mind," Touya waved you off. "You probably raped someone's mind or someone told you—I don't care. Anyway, you wanna do anything in here? Game's pretty boring if you ask me."

"You can leave if you want," you murmured. "I don't like this game anyways."

"Even if I tried something?" he leaned in, making you press against the wall, instantly blushing at the closeness.

"Touya? Touya! Touya!? TOUY—"

"WHAT!?" the teen groaned, kicking the door of the closet. Flinching away from the sudden light, you weren't able to see the owner of the voice as Touya marched off, but by the tone, it was a drunk male.

"So much for seven minutes," you sighed.

The Wallet

"Oh thank god!" Vaan got on his knees, taking the leather wallet from your hands. "I thought someone was going to try and steal this. Good thing you picked it Amaya—you totally saved my life!"

"Is it your wallet?" you asked curiously as he tucked it into his pocket.

"Honestly...no," he answered with a coy smile. "It might—MIGHT—be Rufus Shinra's."

"Why would you steal it?" you frowned.

"He badmouthed my brother earlier about him not helping with some...things that happened during summer because he got sick, and it really...Well it pissed me off!"

"But now you're feeling guilty and you want to give it back."

"Of course not!" he laughed. "I'm gonna take the gil, wipe of the fingerprints, then slip it back into his pocket, just like how I took it!"

You laughed lightly," I don't approve of that necessarily, but I admit it's a pretty good plan."

"Thank you," he mock bowed, imitating Rufus' voice. "I labored for three hundred seconds executing the following strategy. It will take all my men, but due to some rather unfortunate events, they are absent, leaving me to do the honorable task under the disguise of Vaan."

"I wish you luck sir," you saluted him with a playful grin, playing along.

The pale blonde grinned in return, still mocking the college student," Thank you Amaya, and if I do not come back, let this be a sign of my loyalty to the cause!"

Suddenly, Vaan took you in his arms and kissed you passionately as he dipped you. You gasped in surprise and after the seconds that ticked until he realized what he was doing were over, he dropped you onto the hard carpeted floor, you letting out a yelp.

"I-I-I'm so sorry!" Vaan's jaw dropped open as he helped you up. "I don't know what came over me! I just got carried away and—"

"Relax Vaan," you smiled despite the fact you were madly blushing," it's alright."

The Switchblade

"Amaya, Amaya, Amaya," Vanitas smirked. "Well today must be my lucky day."

"Hmph," you crossed your arms. "I hope you know nothing's gonna happen in here."

"I know," he shrugged carelessly, leaning against the wall across from you. "What I don't know though, is what you plan on doing with my switchblade."

You stared at the black, lined with gray, folded up weapon before whisking it out with a click indicating it was fully extended. "Well right now, I'm debating whether I should give it back, or hurt you and make you give me your wallet."

"Oh no you're going to role play as a mugger—I'm SO scared," he rolled his eyes, tone bored.

"You should be," you smirked, stepping up to him, making him tense noticeably as you ran the point lightly against the skin of his neck. "Besides, I'm sure you wouldn't mind; you seem somewhat...hm, what's the word?"

"Sadistic?" the ravenette breathed, slightly relaxing as you pulled away the blade from his neck and twirled it between your fingertips.

"I was going to say masochistic, but that works just fine," you nodded, stepping back.

Vanitas scoffed, pulling you against him, his golden eyes fixed upon you in interest, a mischievous smirk on his lips," You're really asking for it aren't you? Don't keep provoking me for a fight—or you'll really get one."

"You wouldn't hurt me," you chuckled darkly, closing the weapon by tapping the blunt end of it against the side of his neck while holding down the button beneath. "You know you'll be the one who loses in the end."

Slipping the switchblade into his hand, you smirked victoriously and attempted to lean back when Vanitas kept you hand in his and tugged you to him, immediately pressing his lips to yours, making your eyes widen in surprise. A cocky grin formed on his lips when he pulled away, and shoving the weapon into his pocket, he leaned in, whispering in your ear.

"Round one—I win."

The Checkered Wristband

"Whoa—what!?" the blonde scoffed, taking in sight of you as he repeatedly ran a hand through his hair, trying to fix the spikes. "Oh, no, no, no! That little—she LIED to me!"

"Who did?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Yuffie! She said [Name] was in here! I didn't want to play this stupid game with YOU!"

"What did I ever do to you?" you frowned, hands on your hips. "It's not my fault I chose this."

"Yes it is! Now my chances are totally ruined thanks to you! [Name] was right—you are a nuisance to everything since you came!"

"Oh? I'm sorry, I thought I was gonna get a person—not some lap dog!"

Ven froze, hand dropping to his side as he advance on you and spoke slowly," What...What did you call me?"

"Guess you can't hear," you scoffed. "L-A-P, D-O-G—LAP DOG. You're like [Name]'s little brainwashed puppet! Everything she says is right to you! It's so sickening, and...and angering!" You clenched your fists," It's as if you don't even have common sense!"

"Who are you to judge who I am!? You're one to talk you little weirdo! You're so out of place!"

Although his words would have just bounced off you if the situation were different, they stung you like a thousand needles. You hated what he had become, and not being able to tell him he was looking towards the wrong '[Name]' only added to the amount of emotion you had been holding in. Therefore, rather than answering back and arguing, a tear fell from the corner of your left eye, and after hitting Ven in the head with the wristband, you stormed out of the closet—your attendance within it only being a mere two and a half minutes.

"Sheesh!" the teen muttered, slipping his band back on. "What's her problem? I should be mad—she hit me!"

"But you were so rude," Yuffie frowned, arms crossed. "I put her in there so she could brighten up your day; it's time you moved on from [Name]. It's not gonna—"

"Shut up!" Ven snapped. "You don't know anything either!"

The Skull Amulet

The silverette held his hand out, and it took you a moment before you realized he was waiting for you to give him the chain back. When you did, he slipped it around his neck; the amulet out of sight beneath his shirt—you vaguely remembered when he and his brothers got it from their father long ago...Vergil though, didn't speak; leaning against the wall furthest from you with his hands crossed over his chest, he didn't spare you a single glance either. You shifted around uncomfortably numerous times, waiting for the seven minutes to pass, yet dreading the fact that you might not have another chance to talk with him alone for a long while. Therefore, you took a deep breath, seeming to have caught the slightest ounce of his attention.

"Is something wrong?" he asked before you could say a word—tone stoic, just as his somewhat visible countenance.

"Well...it's just really quiet," you mumbled, toying with your fingers.

"I don't really have anything to say to you. I don't mean that rudely, and I have no hatred towards you, I just honestly don't have anything to converse to you with."

You nodded slowly," That...makes sense."

"Then we're clear," he nodded. You sighed again—rather sadly—which made a slight drop of guilt hit the silverette. A silent exhale came from him then as he shifted in place," It wouldn't hurt to get to know you better though," he murmured. "So, any hobbies?"

You smiled to yourself; at least he was trying. "Well, I like [hobby]. Other than that, I train sometimes."

"Interesting," Vergil nodded, the ghost of a smirk flashing across his face in the dim lighting. "We should spar sometime then. From what I've seen, you seem like a worthy adversary and ally. We might learn a thing or two from one another."

"I'll be looking forward to it," you smiled.

The Hourglass

"Hello Amaya," the ravenette greeted, his eyes glowing beautifully in the darkness.

"Aka—ah—Vincent!" your hand flew to your forehead, barely catching the mistake. "You're name's Vincent! HI VINCENT!"

"Good to see you know my name," he cocked en eyebrow. "I'm sure we've met though; unless you for some reason decided to be Yuffie for the next few minutes."

"S-Sorry," you smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of your head, feeling his crimson eyes observing you. "I just...um...S-So the hourglass?" You held up the small version of the sands of time. "Why...Why the hourglass?"

Vincent took it from you, eyes on the sand that fell through the hole in the middle. "Time; I want to see what went wrong."

"'What went wrong?'" you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Someone I know is lost," he murmured, shoving the item into his pocket.

"Who?"

"I don't see how that's any of your business," he crossed his arms, leaning against the wall.

"I might be of help," you frowned. "I know a lot of people—"

"This person isn't lost physically. It's more...morally and emotionally."

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that," you whispered, looking down.

"Is this your first time in Twilight Town? Have you ever lived in Hollow Bastion?" Vincent suddenly asked after a long silence.

"Yes to the first question, no to the second," you answered, eyes still on the dark floor.

"Why are you lying?"

"Lying?" your head snapped up to him. "I'm not lying!"

"Yes you are," his eyes gazed at you knowingly," I can tell."

"Well you're telling wrong," you huffed, crossing your arms childishly, and not noticing the small smile that slowly spread across his lips.

The Lego Piece

Weiss entered the closet taking no notice of you as he leaned against the wall across from the door with crossed arms, staring at it boredly. When a minute passed and he still didn't see you, you cleared your throat, making him jump, and summon a katana, pressing it against your neck. Surprised in return, you did the same, yours pointed against his abdomen, yet your eyes showed fright as they stared into his emerald ones.

"Amaya," Weiss looked away, calling back his katana, you doing the same. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Well, at first I thought you were ignoring me—"

"Ignore you? Why would I?" he interrupted with a light chuckle. "My apologies for scaring you, I thought you weren't in yet."

"How did you know it was me in here?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"I heard Rikku call your name last," he shrugged. "Don't worry; I wouldn't imagine doing anything you disliked. After all, we just got acquainted earlier in the week."

"Right," you nodded with a smile. "So then...I'm sure we have at least four more minutes. Any ideas on what to do?"

"Not really," he shook his head.

"How about...you tell me why you picked a Lego to put into the pillowcase?" you held up the small green colored toy.

"Okay," Weiss nodded. "Well, I figured that if I put something in that was small enough, and unattractive to touch, it'll lower my chances of actually playing this game. Of course, I don't mind who I got," he smiled slightly at you, and you felt your heartbeat suddenly pick up by it, putting your hand over it in surprise. He furrowed his eyebrows at your action," Is something wrong Amaya?"

"No," you smiled, looking up at him. "I just...felt like I was going to cough—no big deal."

The Headband

"Heya!" Yuj greeted. "You look great Amaya."

"Thanks," you smiled. "You look good too." The blue haired teen currently sported a white shirt over a dark gray men's cardigan that was rolled up to his sleeves, white skinny jeans, and dark gray combat boots. "I'm actually kinda jealous—you're really fashionable Yuj."

"It wouldn't hurt to look nice," he shrugged with a smile. "Besides," he took your hand, twirling you around in the small space there was," if we both look THIS good, imagine how the people at the party feel! They die a little in the inside when they see us!"

After a long silence, you suddenly remembered the item in your hands. "Oh right, you'll be wanting this back," you held it out; the thin white band loosely hanging from your fingertips.

"Thank you," he nodded, slipping it onto his head, over his bangs. "I loved your performance today by the way—you can really sing Amaya!"

"Thank you," you curtsied. "Do you sing?"

"Of course~," Yuj smirked. "Watch and wait for my performance tonight! You'll love it."

"I never pegged you to be a singer though," you hummed.

He shrugged," I don't like sharing it much. With it adding on top of the fact I like to look my best...I was...kinda bullied about it in middle school."

"Oh," you frowned, looking down. "I'm sorry, I—"

"Don't worry," he waved you off, a genuine smile lighting his face. "Past is past. What matters now is the fact that I promise you'll be stolen by me on the dance floor tonight, so save me a song—alright?" You nodded eagerly, smiling back at him. He froze, seeing your expression in the dim light 'Why does her smile seem so...'

"Something wrong?" you asked when he didn't move as you exited the space from the now open door.

"Nah," Yuj shook his head with a grin. "I just...got distracted! Thought I saw a spider in there."

The Small Bouquet of White Daffodils

"Like the flowers?" Zack asked with a grin, his blue eyes sparkling even in the dim light.

You nodded with a smile," They're really pretty but—"

"But?" he frowned. "Do they smell bad or something?"

"I can't really say," you smiled sadly, holding up the bunch," it looks like they got squished by something in the pillowcase."

"Aw man!" he groaned, taking them from you. "I thought...Damn, I KNEW I should've put them in last."

"It's alright," you shrugged. "It's the thought that counts. I'm sure any girl who picked them out would've appreciated them."

"I guess," he sighed, tossing them into the corner. "...Um I have a question for you...A....A serious question." The teen looked at you, and when you nodded, he continued. "Well...how's your head?"

You furrowed your eyebrows," It's fine. Um...is that what you really wanted to tell me though?"

"Pretty much," he chuckled nervously. "Actually, um...I heard from Kei the first day that you were here the guy you were with kinda ditched you. He didn't say it like THAT but...yeah. So...did he really?"

"In a sense," you smiled slightly. "It's not a big deal I—"

"Don't say that," Zack deadpanned, jaw and fists clenching. "Nobody deserves to go through that pain...It's not fair to anyone."

"Zack," you reached up, unsurely placing your hand on his cheek—his eyes shifting from the ground and to you. "Zack...Smile. Everyone goes through something like that at least once sometime; it's all part of life."

"Guess you're right," he nodded, a small smile spreading across his face. "But for the record, as your friend, I'll make sure a guy like that won't bother you at all—Okay?"

You giggled, nodding as you saluted him," Yes sir!"

The Copy of Moby Dick

"Good evening, Amaya," Zexion greeted with a curt nod, leaning against the wall.

"Hi Zexion," you smiled. "How are you?"

"Can't complain," he shrugged. "You?"

"The same," you nodded. It became awkwardly quiet after that, until you remembered the book in your hands. Holding it out to him you spoke," So...Moby Dick. Is it a good book?"

He nodded," In my opinion yes. However, I believe it depends on someone's reading tastes."

"And yours is?"

"Anything really," he answered lazily, the book open as he somehow read in the dark. "You?"

"I like reading [genre], [genre], [genre]—stuff like that."

"Hm, interesting. I don't mean to sound rude, but you seem like the type of person who would read fan-fiction."

"Fan-fiction?" you furrowed your eyebrows. "Really?"

"Really," Zexion nodded, snapping the book shut to look at you. "You're the new girl, friendly and talkative, yet quiet and mysterious. Of course you have your own hobbies, but by judging how you act around most of us perfectly as if you know us, you experience peoples' personas through events in fan-fiction, then apply what you read to real life. "

"Or I could just be very charismatic," you muttered.

"But by observation, you...tend to be rather maladroit most times."

"Thanks for the compliment," you sighed, crossing your arms.

"Actually, it wasn't—"

"I was being sarcastic!" you snapped, glaring at him, the door opening as Rikku called time's up.

Surprise struck his face," I was just being honest."

"Well maybe sometimes, it's better to lie to spare someone's feelings!"

"Hm...interesting how you say that," he murmured to himself, watching your retreating figure.

The Rose Necklace

The teen grabbed the necklace from your surprised fingers, and threw it around his neck, as he sat against the wall across from you. You scoffed," If you were going to be hostile about the necklace, why even put it in the bag?"

"I was hoping to get [Name]," Zero muttered. "Maybe it'll remind her of where hers is...But of course, you wouldn't understand."

"No sadly I wouldn't," your eye twitched, already annoyed. "Sorry you're going through the all so agonizing torture of being in here for seven minutes with me."

A sick smirk crossed his lips, his lavender eyes piercing your narrowed gaze," Why do you keep talking Nochi? Maybe you'd shut up if I actually played this stupid game."

"You are—I'm playing you and currently winning," you smirked back victoriously.

The pale haired teen snorted," What an immature response. I'd rather not take my chances though—your boyfriend might kill me."

"My boyfriend," you sneered the word," is being a complete moron. Hence, our relationship is currently invalid."

"So Kei is a moron now is he?" he cocked an eyebrow.

"What!?" you shrieked, mostly with anger rather than surprise. "He's not who I'm talking about! I'm talking about y—," you sighed, stopping yourself from making a mistake. "...You...You know what? You wouldn't understand—why did I even bother?" Swallowing, and feeling tears brimming in your eyes, you stood and kicked the door open, storming off.

Confused, Zero also exited, hand in his pockets. However, Rika stopped him, gesturing to your figure that left down the hall," Z, what the heck did you say to her?"

"Nothing," he scoffed. "She got mad mid-sentence talking about some guy that ditched her and left." Though he said it carelessly, something inside him made it feel like HE was the guy—especially when you stopped yourself from saying the name.

The Hotdog

Zell's mouth dropped open, seeing that you had already began eating," Hey! There was a reason I put that in!" he frowned, plopping down beside you.

"It's for me right?" you smiled, breaking the hotdog, giving him the half end you hadn't eaten.

"Actually it's the opposite," he spoke with a mouthful after taking a bite. "I'm the kinda guy who usually gets ditched in the closet for the seven minutes—girl never shows up."

"Why's that?" you curiously looked over to him in the dim light. "Do you have a girl repellant on you?"

The blonde chuckled," Actually, I think it's because of the hair and my tattoo. Girls don't really like the getup."

"If it makes you feel better, I don't have a problem with it," you took another bite, chewing as you spoke. "I mean, you're you right? If a girl doesn't like it, then that's her problem! Besides, there's plenty of them out there!"

"True," he nodded. "What about you though? You like anybody yet?"

"Honestly?"

"If it's not too much to ask, yes," he smiled, looking towards you.

"Well," you hummed. "Then my answer's gonna havta be yes."

"No way already!?" his eyes widened.

"Okay, that's the fourth thing that sounded wrong since she went, I'm going in!" a voice called.

The door swung open to reveal Zack with a relived face. Zell cocked an eyebrow at his friend before sticking his tongue out and slammed it back shut—you laughing, and trying not to choke on the food in your mouth.

"Okay, where were we?" Zell asked, his attention towards you again.

"AHH! OKAY I WON'T CHECK AGAIN! YUFFIE STOP IT!" the ravenette's voice yelled from the other side.

You furrowed your eyebrows in concern," Zell should we—"

"Nah, he's fine! Besides, we have three more minutes! Give me a hint about who this guy is!"

----------------------------------

"Isamu, Saix, don't be such babies—it's just a game!" you heard Rikku whine as you passed by, holding out the pillowcase to the blue haired teen. "Put something in dammit!"

"I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY!" he roared back, making the blonde flinch.

"And I need to get ready to perform with Yuj," the ravenette muttered, pushing past Rikku as he left down the hall.

"Rikku," you frowned, approaching them. "Just leave it; if he doesn't wanna play, he doesn't have to." The blonde nodded and sighed, Saix giving you a curt nod of thanks which you returned with a smile.

"How'd it go in there with [B.O.C]?" Namine asked with a smile as she approached, leading you to a group consisting of Yuna, Tidus and Penelo.

"Eh?" you were caught off guard. "Um...it went...well."

"Unconvincing," Fuu stated as she and Paine joined, Paine handing you a cup filled halfway with soda.

"Maybe it did, maybe it didn't," Penelo rolled her eyes. "I mean, [B.O.C] looked a little different when he came out too."

"Tide," Rikku tapped the teen's shoulder," where are your brothers? They didn't put in anything either!"

"Beats me," the blonde male shrugged. "Noel's with Vincent and Shuyin...hm...I dunno."

She sighed," Things are so much harder when I do them by myself."

"Hm, yeah—where is Yuffie?" Yuna asked. "Where'd she go after chasing off Ven?"

"Drinks," Fuu rolled her eyes.

"We saw her there," Paine nodded. "She went after coming back for a bit."

"How about we play our own game then?" Tidus smirked. "Never have I ever anyone?"

"Okay, here we go! The birthday boy has an announcement, so everyone, come over to the turntables!" Nero's voice called distantly.

"Guess we should go then," you murmured, leading the group this time.

Walking towards the stage, you took a drink of the soda in your hands. It was smooth and cool, however with the sweetness in it too much along with the repulsive alcoholic feature, you identified that they were spiked. Sighing, you took smaller sips after that. You SHOULDN'T get drunk this time; there was so much you could mumble out if you were.

The room was packed horribly, leaving your and the small group to travel along the border of it to get a spot closer to see better. Natsu was in front, holding the microphone up to his lips, ready to begin. His eyes scanned the crowd, and when—from the corner of his eye—apparently saw someone he was looking for, spoke.

"Thanks to all of you for coming; this has been a great birthday, but of course the party is not over yet!" The crowd cheered at this and he smiled slightly. "Despite the numerous gifts I got from you all, there is still one I haven't gotten yet, and maybe, I can ask for it now." Natsu took a deep breath. "See, this girl...I want her to be mine; I can't be friends with her anymore. She's beautiful, and smart, and she would really make the rest of my day—heck, life maybe—if she would say yes to be my girlfriend...So...Namine, what do you say?" a smile lit the pale haired teen's face as he gazed at blonde whose eyes widened as she cupped her hands over her mouth.

Everyone 'awwed', squealed, and cheered as Namine ran onto the stage and hugged Natsu. When she nodded and wiped her eyes, the cheers went to an unison chant of 'kiss, kiss, kiss!'; which the new couple indeed did. Although it was just a peck on one another's cheek, the crowd was satisfied, and they exited the stage, hand in hand. As they did, Isamu, Yuj, Maqui, Dante, and a slightly drunken Axel, went onto it. Nero started up the beat of the music, congratulating the birthday boy and his girlfriend, then directed the stage to the performers.

People also left for the previous rooms, being that the music was on the verge of blasting, and you left the cup in your hand on the table where the drinks were—in the process losing the group of your friends you were with. Isamu was the first to sing, his voice full of confidence as the song picked up at an upbeat pace, and those on the floor partnered up.

"I know you want me! I made it obvious that want you too."

"So put it on me," Maqui sang next. "Let's remove the space between me and you."

"Now rock your body! Oh~ Damn I like the way that you move."

"So give it to me—oh, oh~ Cause I already know what you wanna do!"

Yuj opened the chorus," Here's the situation, been to every nation—nobody's ever made me feel the way that you do. You know my motivation, given my reputation, please excuse me I don't mean to be rude~"

"(But tonight I'm loving you!)"

Someone pulled on your wrist, and you found yourself in the arms of Shuyin who had a grin on his face," Um...w-wanna dance?"

"I don't see why not," you smiled back, giggling as he spun you.

"(Oh, you know~ That tonight I'm loving you! Oh, you know~ That tonight I'm loving you! Oh, you know~)"

"You're so damn pretty!"

"If I had a type then baby it would be you!"

"I know you're ready!"

"If I ever lied baby, then you'd be the truth~"

"May I have a turn with the lady?" a silverette asked, tapping Shuyin's shoulder. Hesitantly, the blonde nodded and shot you a smile before, you were dipped. "Good evening, Amaya," he smirked, pulling you back up.

"Yazoo," you were surprised, despite the smile on your face. "Hey. I didn't know you could dance...like this."

"There are mysteries you don't know about me—just as I with you," he whispered, forehead against yours as you both swayed to the music.

You blushed from his gaze as you nodded," You have a point."

"(That tonight I'm loving you! Oh, you know~ That tonight I'm loving you! Oh, you know~ That tonight I'm loving you! Oh, you know~)"

Dante took the first rap verse," Tonight I'm, gonna do, everything that I want with you! Everything that you need, everything that you want, I wanna honey I wanna stunt with you! From the window, to the wall, I wanna give you, my all! Winter n summertime, when I get you on the springs I'm a make you fall!"

Axel took the next, and was well despite his intoxication," You got that body, that make me wanna get on the boat just to see you dance! And I love the way you shake that ass—turn around and let me see them pants! You stuck with me, I'm stuck with you, let's find something to do—"

"(Please excuse me I don't mean to be rude~)"

Yazoo spun you out too quickly, making you lose grip of his hand—and your footing—as you lost him in the crowd. However, you were caught and steadied by Noel who smirked," Partner up with me for the rest of the song?"

"I owe it to you, don't I?" you rolled your eyes playfully at his victorious smile.

"(That tonight I'm loving you! Oh, you know~ That tonight I'm loving you! Oh, you know~ That tonight I'm loving you...)" The music slowed drastically as it faded away,"(That tonight I'm loving you...)"

Noel smiled as you pulled away from him, your hands still together," So, will I be seeing you at the tryouts tomorrow?"

"You know it," you smiled back with a nod. "Maybe we'll both make the team."

"I'm looking forward to—"

"Tonight~ I'm loving you~!" a voice sang loudly and off key into the microphone, cutting off the brunette and all other chatter as everyone flinched away from the screeching. You turned to see Cloud there, stumbling around, wearing his shoes and a large oversized, and baggy, dark brown trench coat. "Oh! You know~ Oh, oh, oh, oh~!"

His hands trailed down to the single button that covered up what was beneath the jacket, and as he unbuttoned, and opened it, Noel turned you and grabbed your face in his hands, crashing his lips onto yours. At the same time, you heard horrified screams, and 'eews' coming from the surrounding people, but you were so taken aback by the brunette's sudden kiss, you didn't pay attention to it.

He broke it when Cloud was ushered off stage by Dante and Ven with his jacket back on, and you furrowed your eyes in confusion, coming to the conclusion that Noel was shielding you from the blonde...exposing himself, as you heard a neighboring redhead call it. Others said Cloud was a drunken flasher; however he was the least of worries when a shriek from outside pierced the chatter, stopping it.

"YOU SNEAKY LITTLE BITCH!"

Following that, there were profanities, name calling, and more screaming, both coming from two girls in the backyard. As most people ran off to see what was going on, others ignored it, but you went to check as well. There, stopping at the long porch, you spotted the three rain soaked figures of Wasurete, Aqua, and Tifa on the grassy lawn—the two girls cat fighting, with the confused male scratching the back of his head before sneezing numerous times.

"What's going on! Stop it you two!" Rinoa yelled, separating them. "Wasurete! What's going on!? Why are they—ah!" she fell back, dodging the lunges both girls made for one another.

It took Sephiroth, and Genesis to restrain Tifa finally, and Zack, and Reno for Aqua with Wasurete being ushered in by Cissnei. With them gone, there was no reason to stay outside, so the onlookers also followed. You however, stayed back, and sighed as you leaned against the porch, breathing in a breath of fresh, rain scented air from the stuffy smells of the inside of the house, and music which started up again.

After a few long minutes, you decided to retire inside with another sigh escaping your lips. As you were about to rest your hand on the door handle, it flew open from the inside, making you bolt back and cover yourself from getting hit by pressing yourself against the  house where the walls went in by the windows. Coming from inside were Chiyoko and Zero, the girl leading with a perky smile as their hands were intertwined, and they stopped at the porch steps looking at one another for a long while.

You contemplated going inside through the window, or around the house, but curiosity didn't let you, and you stayed in place, hidden by their vision as you crouched down to hide from the people by the see through curtained windows as well. Peeking around the corner, you watched as Zero took a deep breath, then spoke.

"[Name], I...I don't think you're right for any of these guys," he said, making Chiyoko purse her lips in surprise. "In fact, seeing how confident Natsu was with Namine, it made me realize, the only guy who understands you inside and out is me."

'There's Ryuushin too, you cocky bastard,' you thought harshly, unmoved by the stern confidence in his voice that sounded like an arrogant confession.

"Why are you telling me this all of a sudden, Rei?" the pink haired girl frowned. "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, I just...I want you with me. Don't you think I waited long enough?"

The pale haired teen didn't let her answer as he pulled her close, kissing her passionately with closed eyes. You covered your mouth to prevent yourself from gasping, and once more when seeing that as she kissed him back with the same expression, his eyes suddenly opened in panic, and he pushed her back harshly. He chuckled in disbelief, giving the confused girl an apologetic, and sad, smile.

"You know what [Name]? I...I change my mind. Maybe it's better you be happy with who you want."

"This is why I could never like you," Chiyoko sighed, shaking her head. "You're too indecisive."

"Can't blame me can you?" Zero spat defensively. "You're hurting me going from boy to boy! You're hurting anyone that ever wanted to be with you! And those who were with you changed so drastically! Axel's a manwhore again, Hope's taken up drinking, Riku is some detached loner, and Noctis is a stuck up bastard!"

'You've changed too,' you thought as you shook your head.

"But if you all say MY HAPPINESS is what matters, that what are you yelling at me for you jerk!?" the girl yelled back, tears in her eyes about to spill. "I tried my best with all of them, but it didn't work out!"

The door burst open again, making her jump whereas Zero rolled his eyes. You recognized the back of Ven, and he was glaring at Zero with such hate, it made the teen scoff," What Strife? Huh? WHAT!?"

"You're such a jerk man! I mean making her cry—really?"

"Why don't you mind your own business?"

"[Name] IS my business!" the blonde sneered, grabbing Chiyoko's hand as he stormed back inside, shutting the door with a slam.

You waited a few minutes before scooting against the wall towards the end of the porch, and walked to the pale haired teen, making it seem like you were coming from around the corner. He was spitting, and wiping his lips continuously in disgust with his sleeve, irritated almost immediately when taking in sight of you.

"What do you want from me Nochi?"

"Who said I was going to talk to you?" you sneered. "I came for a walk of fresh air, not to be told down by some jerk."

"You're the third person to call me that within five minutes," he chuckled darkly.

"Glad I contributed to the cause then," you patted his back as you passed him, going towards the door.

"Wait, Nochi?"

You turned slowly, ready to defend yourself if needed," What?"

"Answer me, this," Zero leaned with his palms on the railing of the porch. "If you can tell a person by their every feature—their kiss even—and it wasn't the same as before, what would you—"

"Then it's not the person," you answered automatically, arms crossed over your chest as you stared at the lawn, past his lavender eyes which turned to look at you. "If you can remember something so vividly and it's different, your memory can never serve you wrong. It's what keeps that feeling there."

He furrowed his eyebrows," You...seem to know what you're talking about."

"Of course I do," you muttered. "Of course I do..."

You sighed and stood from your leaned position, turning to leave the teen there when that feeling overcame you again. That feeling that was astoundingly a hundred times more horrid than the pains of Geostigma. It was a shock of pain that surged through your brain, and you felt dizzy by it, clutching at your head, as you stumbled back, shutting your eyes tightly. You felt yourself fall, but you couldn't stop it as darkness overcame your vision. Fighting against it, you tired yourself out, and eyes too heavy to open.

Just before your body hit the ground, the door flew open and Kei caught you fluidly before Zero could move an inch. He shook you lightly, Kai coming out a few minutes later, jumping over him and hovering over your other side.

"Hime, hime wake up, hey," Kei spoke softly, yet urgently, tapping your cheek with his hand.

"Hyung, we need to get her home, she's burning again," Kai said, the back of his hand pressing against your forehead, then cheeks.

"Right," the ravenette nodded, pulling you up bridal style. "Tell Natsu we're leaving, I'll try finding Prompto, maybe he can give us a ride back—the rain is too heavy."

"Got it."

"Wait," Zero shook his head in disbelief. "What's wrong with her? Why'd she just collapse like that?"

"The drinks were spiked, and Ami's not too fond of alcohol," Kai shrugged with a smile. "I'll see ya later Z!"

Dumbfounded, Zero furrowed his eyebrows. Seeing you like that made him feel a bit guilty about always being harsh to you, but why should he care? You were harsh back so it was only fair. Shaking off the feeling, he sighed and reentered the house, looking to see if anybody wanted to head home yet.

There was one thing he finally caught though: Kei called you hime.

----------------------------------

Zoom: On the Balcony

"I think I'mma go say hi," the blonde smiled to himself, going towards the open glass doors to his room.

Noctis snorted, crossing his arms as he leaned against the railing," Don't tell me you like her."

"Like her?" Prompto sighed, slowly turning around. "Please do NOT start on this with me again, Noct. If you want to hate Amaya, do it all you want, but you barely know her. I'll be friends with whom I choose, and you will with who you do."

"Even if [Name] hates her?"

"[Name]'s doing the same," he rolled his eyes. "Girl doesn't now Amaya well enough either. Besides, if Noa can get so close to her easily, I bet she's not even three-fourths as bad as you guys think she is."

"Yeah, but Amaya didn't save your life—she punched you. [Name], she saved ALL our—"

"[Name] is your ex," Prompto's eyes shifted to his friend's that hardened. "I admit, over the course of time that passed from when I met her on her birthday and through everything, I DID begin to like her...But after she picked Axel, I gave up. You know why?"

"...Why?"

The blonde smiled slightly, leaning against the window with crossed arms as he overlooked the front lawn," It's because I remembered what you told me two years ago when Penelope picked Lee over me. 'If she's torn between hearts and you weren't the first choice, it was never meant to be.' Shouldn't that apply—"

"[Name]'s different," Noctis' jaw tightened.

"Of course she is—everyone is different. Just...keep your own words in mind," Prompto shrugged, entering the house.

*a few minutes later...*

"Guess I should go too," Noctis mumbled to himself as he sighed.

"Koji!" Your voice caused the ravenette to stop, and he whirled around to see you hug the teen. "How have you been!? How is everyone?"

"How do they know each other?" the teen furrowed his eyebrows as Koji pulled you towards the tree closest to the balcony.

"Why haven't you called us!? That's the whole reason you have a phone! We've been worried sick about how things have been going for you [Name]!"

"Gah! [N-Name]!?"

"Shh! Keep your voice down."

Noctis staggered back into the room, mouth agape in confusion and shock. In the process, he bumped into Prompto who had come back in for his phone and watch, and was now closing the doors to the balcony. Raising an eyebrow at his friend's expression, he put his hands on his hips," I leave you alone for three seconds and you look like you've just seen a dead person! What happened?"

"Y-You wouldn't believe it! That guy, Koji, called Amaya, [Name]!"

The blonde immediately burst into laughter," Aw, c'mon man! You sure you're not drunk?"

Zoom: The Failed Reunion

"Everyone~! I'm ho—"

"Idiot!" Ada smacked the back of Koji's head as soon as he took his shoes off. Then, he did it again, three more times," Idiot, idiot, IDIOT!"

"Oi! What the hell man!?" the purple haired teen pushed him to the floor with a pout. "The fuck did I do!?"

"You were supposed to go with me to see [Name] today," a voice spoke sadly.

He turned to the source, seeing their next door neighbors on the couch with Aoi," What? When did you...? Oh shit!" the teen's hand flew to his forehead. "I'm sorry! I was so excited to go, and...Ugh! I'm SO sorry I—"

"No, no," he shook his head, standing," it's alright—really! I'm...um...I'm gonna go get some sleep!"

"It's 6:43PM," Aoi frowned.

"I know...I know," he muttered, exiting the house.

"Kazuma-san, did you tell him not to get his hopes up?" Kakawara frowned.

The man nodded," I did, but because Haruka, or any other kids of the orphanage aren't here to accompany him like they're used to, he's...been psyching himself up."

"Web chat," Noriku yawned. "Have him Skype with [Nickname]-chan or something. Or maybe, someone can take him again. Not like we're really interfering with anything. Noa can help too remember? His memory is now intact."

"Good idea," the man named Kazuma nodded. "I'll let the kid know."

"...If it helps any, I saw him," Koji scratched the back of his head. "He's...changed."

"Changed how?" Aoi furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well, there's no easy way to say it but...he's a dick."

Zoom: SeventHeaveN

The door to the bar creaked open, and the teen stepped through, going straight to Fai who was tending the drinks at the counter. He wore a long black cloak to protect himself from the cold and the rain, a duffel bag was thrown across his torso. He took the seat at the farthest corner of it, going unnoticed by the adults—except for a few. The blonde smiled at him, and he removed the hood from his head, bowing at the man.

"I'm grateful to you for all your help," the teen whispered. "But I cannot take up refuge with you—it's too much."

"Oh?" Fai's eyebrows furrowed. "Well, you were only registered into the school today—don't you think you're being a little rash? Everyone knows the truth now, you are of—"

He shook his head," Please honor my wish sir...I don't start school until the end of next week. Therefore, I'd like some time to think about what I am to do."

"And your well-being?" the blonde frowned. "You have nowhere to go! What about your things?"

"I took him in since his arrival last night," Auron stated, sitting beside the teenager. "You need not worry Fai."

"I owe my thanks to you as well," he turned to Auron. "You gave me money for the clothes, signed to be my guardian and—"

"Why don't you go to Natsu's party?" the ravenette man cut him off. "You should reacquaint yourself with the others."

"I'd...rather go home," the teen stood. "But thank you for the offer." Bowing, he pulled his hood up and left.

Fai smiled," He's scared. I don't blame him...Anyways, what drink Auron?"

Zoom: Fantastic Baby—DANCE!

Zell entered the room with Reno, Axel, Ven, and Terra—the group coming to see Zack and Demyx who were taking the place of Noa and Raizo for the first, of HOPEFULLY, many preformed songs of the night.

"(I wanna dan, dan, dan, dan, dance! Wow, fantastic baby—DANCE!)"

"They're doing fine!" Ven rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna go see [Name]."

"Hm," Zell frowned, eyes falling onto you," wonder why she looks sad."

"Who?" Reno asked, pushing away Axel whose emerald eyes had fallen on a tall brunette.

"Amaya," the blonde pointed. "It's like she's in a trance or something."

"Who cares? Why don't you just go get her to dance if you're so worried?" the redhead rolled his eyes.

Terra grinned as he spotted you. "She's wearing the dress I picked out."

"I was already planning on it!" Zell chuckled at Reno's comment, running towards you with Terra following close behind.

"I don't get it, she's just another girl, yo," Reno sighed. "There's nothing special about her. I thought there was but eh—she's just cute. Other than that she's so...weird."

"You got that right," Ven nodded, the two exiting the room. "And she has this...creepy presence—especially with Kei around."

Zoom: Aqua's Version of a Confession

Seven minutes in heaven—one of Wasurete's favorite games when he was in high school. However, that was almost two years ago, meaning this was no more than just talking time in a closet with a clueless girl. He sighed as Rikku pushed him in, eyes adjusting in the darkness, looking around until he spotted the girl he was with.

"Aqua...Hey," the ravenette smiled slightly. "How are you?"

"Great," Aqua brightly smiled back. "Just great, Wasu."

Quiet, he cleared his throat awkwardly," So—"

"Don't speak," she pressed a finger to his lips, stepping towards him," I have something to tell you." Cocking an eyebrow, Wasurete nodded so she removed her finger. A deep breath, and the blue haired girl spoke again," Wasurete...since we met in our senior year at HBA, I really, r-really grew fond of you...You're really handsome and nice and sweet, and I love that we're still friends," her voice lowered to a whisper as she shied away. "But I...wanna be your girlfriend Wasurete—I like you a lot, I truly do."

"...What?" Wasurete shook his head. "Look I—"

"You like me too don't you!?" her voice got high with emotion. "You do! You just need convincing!"

"Aqua—"

Aqua grabbed the ravenette by the collar and crashed her lips onto his. Thinking of how to break up what was happening without hurting the girl before him, he tried to gently push her back. When he ended up against the door with her leaning on him without the kiss stopping, Wasurete then contemplated kissing her back—she might let him go right? But when it didn't work, and her hands trailed down from resting on his chest to his pants, fumbling with the zipper, he panicked, and his hand flew the door knob as he fell onto his back.

Zoom: Tifa's Version of a Confession

Tifa sat herself beside Wasurete, the rain falling at an average rate. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," the ravenette sighed, leaning back on his hands, looking up at the sky. "I just never expected Aqua to do that...What about you though? I heard you broke up with Cloud yesterday. That's why he's all boozed up right now."

"Honestly since [Name] was able to talk us into getting back together a few months ago, neither of us have been happy, so we mutually agreed to break up. Cloud though...he's pitying himself, and I...I like someone else," she smiled lightly.

Wasurete nodded slowly," Love sucks I guess... I never really had a serious relationship growing up, so I can't say I know how you feel."

 "It's alright," Tifa shrugged as she stood, standing onto the grassy lawn of the backyard. Tugging at the ravenette's hand, she pulled him up," C'mon, let's dance—best not to think about the bad right?"

"But Tifa, it's raining," he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What, did Aqua make you scared of water?" she challenged. Chuckling, Wasurete rolled his eyes as he took her hand in his, the two of them instantly getting wet.

"You're so damn pretty~," Wasurete sang along with the music that blasted from inside, making Tifa giggle as he dipped her. "If I had a type, then baby it would be you~"

The two danced in the rain for the entire song—the water soaking them, but not the smile they wore. As the music came to the final chorus, the two were extremely close—their foreheads pressed against one another's, smiles fading as emerald eyes gazed into brown ones.

 "(Please excuse me I don't mean to be rude, but tonight I'm loving you! Oh, you know~ that tonight I'm loving you! Oh, you know~)"

Screams from inside the house came when the music stopped—Tifa's lips pressing against Wasurete's as it did. Because of the situation, or his own feelings toward the girl—he didn't know—the ravenette kissed back. They pulled away from one another, embarrassed and slightly confused at what happened.

Tifa smiled shyly," Wasurete...I...I like—"

"YOU SNEAKY LITTLE BITCH!"

The couple turned to see Aqua stomping towards them. She immediately—and instinctively—grabbed Tifa by the hair, making her yelp as she in return grabbed Aqua's. As the girls began yelling profanities at one another, Wasurete finally realized it.

'I'm going to get sick from the rain.'

Of course, it was never stated that he would notice the OBVIOUS.

Zoom: Post Kiss Conversation

"You kissed her," the ravenette said monotonously as he leaned against a column in the dance room with crossed arms.

"Vincent, you know we—"

"I know, Noel," he rolled his eyes. "I just wasn't expecting it from you. Did you see anything?"

"Nothing," the brunette shook his head with a sigh. "I don't know, maybe the circumstances have to be similar to something for it to show."

"It appears so," Vincent nodded. "It might have happened with a few people already—did you see how Isamu froze during the first performance?"

"I did," Noel sighed. "Well, we have all of blitz tryouts tomorrow to learn more. Until then, we need to plan. Maybe we can control what happens."

"Agreed."

P.O.V

Isamu

Amaya just stands there; so delicately, just watching the performance. I know she's looking at each one of us, but when those [color] eyes met with me, her gaze gives me butterflies for some reason...I just had to look away.

Noel                                                                                                                          

I didn't kiss Amaya just because I was drunk, or just because I felt like it. I did it so she wouldn't see Cloud's well...'dance moves' as he calls it. I could have just turned her around, but she probably would've turned back instinctively. Even though I did kiss her, nothing happened, so there still isn't enough to do anything yet.

Saix

I owe it to Amaya for saving me from that dreadful, stupid game. I'm NOT getting set up in there with some half drunken girl, and wasting seven minutes of my life!

Shuyin

Amaya liked the performance! That's great, right? Maybe I can be a musician like Demyx said...But blitzball? Hah! I can't give that up for music! Besides, dancing with a girl is way better than singing to her.

Yazoo

Well, avoiding playing seven minutes in heaven worked out in my favor didn't it? Amaya is hiding something. Of course she can dance and be as stunning as she pleases, I learned that today, but as Kadaj has been saying, she is dangerous...I sense bloodshed from her.

Zidane

So much for talking to Amaya! I could barely hear her over the music! After that, I didn't even see her! Damn crowd...In fact, I didn't see anyone at all until the second song...wonder where they all went.

----------------------------------

Song Credits:

Fantastic Baby by BIGBANG, Tonight I'm Loving You by Enrique Iglesias

Translations

Sou desu ka – (Japanese) That is right

Cdemm hu kenm vun sa du neta ddra cayc fedr – (Al Bhed) Still no girl for me to ride the seas with

Tuh'd pa y pypo – (Al Bhed) Don't be a baby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 517 18
No longer updating. Story has been discontinued. Read "A Figmental Heart" instead. [following KH1] After having their only home destroyed, (Y/N) and...
376 27 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...
12 1 5
This marks the real beginning of a long journey, of pain, suffering, and losses. As ordinary as a journey may start, no one is capable of guessing wh...
196K 15.2K 51
{COMPLETED} The stars disappeared seventeen years ago. A black night sky has mirrored a bleak existence for the people of Auros. The Gifted, humans w...