Our cute little Psychopath(Ae...

Par DMGaming6

What if Aether is a Psychopath? What if Aether is more stronger than anyone? What if he is a cannibal? What i... Plus

Information (Update 3)
Chapter 1: Moving to Teyvat
Chapter 2.1: Meeting old friends
Chapter 2.2 :Meeting old friends
Chapter 2.3 : Meeting old friends
Psycho squad info
Spoiler of "Chapter 2.3"
I- uhhh
More Spoilers
Psycho squad short chapter
Chapter ■■■

Chapter 3: Meeting Cosmo

421 11 0
Par DMGaming6

3rd POV:

It was almost morning, the moon was setting down. The perfect place to watch the moon going down is in, Moonlight Cliff, or Starsnatch Cliff that's what people call it in the present.

At the top of the cliff, sitting a few inches away from the edge, was a white-haired boy with a baby in his lap. The baby was asleep, while the white-haired boy was humming, with a smile on his face.

Then, footsteps can be heard, a black-haired man, with red bloody eyes, was walking behind them. The boy didn't move, he just continued humming and didn't look back.

The man was now standing behind him before sitting down beside him. The white-haired boy chuckled as the man put his head onto his shoulder before rubbing the baby's right cheek with his fingers.

"He is so adorable, isn't he, sunshine?" The man commented as he kissed the white-haired boy on his right cheek while the boy laughed.

"Of course he is. All babies are adorable." The boy replied, the man chuckled

"I guess you're right. All babies are adorable." The man in a soft tone

"Hey, can you sing a song?" The man request

"Hmmm, alright, if that's what you want, love." The man smiled at his boyfriend, and he closed his eyes, as the boy started to sing in a soft, beautiful and calm tone, that can make anyone go to sleep.

"M... I ....ak..... th.. last ...anc...?"

Cosmo's POV:

"I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!" I yelled to no one. Good thing my room is soundproof, so I can scream anytime I want to so that I can release all my anger and stress.

The reason I can't sleep is because I'm a Star. No, I'm not a celebrity or anything, by I mean that I'm a Neutron Star. There are three types of stars: Starlings, Neutron Stars, and lastly Cosmic Stars.

Starlings are, no, they're not birds nor anything that mortals call them. They are the youngest stars. Starlings grow a little slower than humans. They are still Starlings until the age of 500 yrs old. When they are 500 yrs old, they are now called Neutron Stars, like me.

Neutron stars are teenagers. We usually go adventuring, playing around, causing trouble, and many more. We are like teenagers here on Earth, some cause trouble and do many activities, while others don't do anything, just read, watch, etc. When we are 2,500 yrs old, we are now called, Cosmic Stars. Also, I'm 2,307 yrs old.

Now, lastly, we have Cosmic Stars, these are the adults. They are the coolest and most powerful stars ever, they go to different dimensions, create a PLANET, and they can even change their appearance. Now, that's why I want to be a Cosmic Star. Almost all of us Starlings and Neutron Stars want to be Cosmic stars.

My mom is the God of the universe and dimensions and is the most powerful, dangerous, and scariest Cosmic Star to ever live. My mom is male, so yeah, and he doesn't mind being called mom or Mama. After all, he did create me in the first place, I didn't meet my father, he died when I was a baby.

Ok! Enough storytelling, I want my mother! I'm not very good at explaining things, so yeah.

Oh, wait, I forgot to mention that we are Immortals. Now, you might think we can live forever. No! We don't live FOREVER. We can still die. If a Star dies, they will be reincarnated to another world, or dimension, and become normal, or not so normal, human.

And that's all for now, I need to see Mom right now.

I teleported to where my mom is, which is in Starnatch Cliff. That's what call it in the present, and I saw him sitting on the edge looking at the sky.

I quietly walked up to him and TRIED not to make a sound. Then I heard my mom giggling, now I'm in trouble.

"Hello Cosmo, what are you doing outside of your room? Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" Mom turned his head towards me, his eyes are closed and has a smile on his face.

"W-w-well, I t-tried to go to s-sleep after we talked in the garden, but-" Mom interrupt me.

"But for some reason, you can't sleep, is that what you're going to say?" He finally opened his eyes and stared at me softly, but a little coldly. I was sweating and shaking a little, then I smiled at him awkwardly.

"Y-yes...." I answered in a nervous tone, while he chuckled at me.

'WHEN WILL HE STOP CHUCKLING!?!? HE ALWAYS CHUCKLED AT EVERYONE AS THEY ARE NERVOUS OR SCARED OF HIM WHEN HE IS IN A CONVERSATION!?!?' I screamed in my mind

"Looks like I'm right. And also, the reason why I always chuckle at every single conversation I made with other people, is because of their reaction, answers, or how they act." My mom said happily.

I FORGOT HE COULD OTHERS MINDS!!!! Mom is a god, he can control, create, and destroy everything in a single snap of his fingers, or a clap with his hands.

"Ok, enough with the chit-chat, how about you sit right next to me and I'll sing a song, hm?" And just after I heard that he will sing, I quickly sit right next to him.

Mom chuckled AGAIN, before telling me that I can lay down on his lap, and I did just that. He stroke my hair and started to sing, while I closed my eyes and listen to his calm voice.

(The song he sang is at the top.)

3rd POV:

Aether's voice can be heard throughout the nation as he sings. From Mondstadt, to Snezhnaya and Inazuma, even in Khaenri'ah. His voice was calm and soft. The civilians, who are awake, heard it and stopped what they were doing.

Some continue their work, as they listen to the calm voice, while some stopped either to listen to the voice or go to sleep again from the song.

Bennett's POV: (A/N: Didn't expect that, hm?)

I was walking around Starsnatch Cliff trying to find some treasure chests. There's no one around since it's just 4:30 in the morning.

As I walked up the mountain, I heard the most beautiful voice ever! Instead of running up the mountain, I just continued walking, quietly, up. That's when I saw two people, one had very, very, long white hair, while the other one have long black hair.

The black-haired person had their head on the white-haired person's lap, I walked to the side of the mountain to see who they are.

I was about to walk to the left side, then I felt very sleepy for some reason.

'Why do I feel very sleepy?' I put a hand on my head.

'Is it because of the person who is singing so softly? Or I just ate something bad again?' I questioned myself

I felt so sleepy, that slowly walked to the closest rock I can go. I sat down and rested my head on a rock.

'I guess I could sleep for a minute or so, to get some more energy, because of.....last.........night.' I was about to close my eyes, I heard footsteps coming towards me.

Before I heard someone says, "Goodnight Bennett, have a sweet dream." All I see is darkness and an endless void of nothingness.

Aether's POV:

I kneeled to the ground to caress Bennett's right cheek, with my left hand. If you're wondering where is Cosmo, I brought him to my mansion in my room.

I then carried Bennett in a bridal style and teleported to my room. Cosmo was in my bed sleeping, since he fall asleep when I sang his and his father's favourite lullaby.

'Hm, it can't be that bad if I lay Bennett right next to Cosmo, right?' I thought to myself.

I looked at Cosmo, then looked at Bennett, until I side-step to the bed and laid Bennett right next to Cosmo. I quickly took my phone, which is on the nightstand, and took a photo of them.

I chuckled to myself, seeing that my son is sleeping with someone he hasn't met.

Then, he did something unexpecting, he turned around to face Bennett, who is facing Cosmo's direction before he slid one of his arms onto Bennett's waist and pulled closer. To put the cherry on top, Bennett also slid his arms around Cosmo's waist, like they were hugging their favourite stuffed toy.

I was surprised and then started taking many pictures of them hugging from every single angle.

'Looks I'll show this to them later at breakfast. I might even tease them, hehe.' I thought as I put my phone on my working table to charge.

I pulled the blanket up to their shoulder. While I teleported to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone.

(FLASHBACK)

3rd Pov:

Fire, cubes, blood, dead bodies, and destruction was all can be seen in Khaenri'ah. A ghost Aether was roaming around the disaster in his homeland, but his facial expression didn't change, he was still using the same smile he wore for a billion years.

That's when he felt a familiar presence, he looked behind him. There standing was his sister, but older, she can't see, nor feel Aether's presence, since he is in his ghost form. He knew he was in another universe.

'So, that's what my sister looks like when she grows up.' He said to himself, he saw his alternative sister fall to her knees and looked down at the ground in sadness.

He looked at the alternative Khaenri'ah one last time, before disappearing.

(Back to the present)

3rd POV:

It was 6:45 am, and Cosmo woke up first. The first thing when he woke up is that he felt something, or someone, hugging him, so he looked to the side and nearly had a heart attack. There beside him was a boy with ashy-blonde hair, with a bandage on his nose, sleeping quietly.

Cosmo did not move, he just stared at the boy in awe and his face is red as a tomato. He never really interacted with mortals, nor did he let them come close to him. He just watches them either in his ghost form, in the clouds, or with his power that makes him able to see other worlds. He sighed in defeat, and let Bennett, he just find out the boy's name by just scanning him with his power, and hug him.

1-minute passed, and Bennett, who is still hugging Cosmo, started to wake up. Cosmo, on the other hand, was on his phone still laying down and didn't move, so Bennett can sleep peacefully.

The said boy slowly opened his eyes only to see someone's hair in front, his vision started to clear up and he can see a person beside him.

He looked down to see that he is hugging the said guy, his eyes widen and, for some reason, screamed, before going to the other side of the bed.

Cosmo was startled by the scream, nearly drop his phone and looked at the terrified boy.

"Oh, you're awake, good morning, Bennett." Cosmo greeted casually as if nothing happened. Bennett looked at him nervously and his eyes are still widened.

"H-how d-do you know m-my n-name? A-and where a-am I?" Bennett stuttered out nervously, Cosmo was about to speak, before the door opened to reveal Aether, with a bright smile on his face.

"Ara-ara~, good morning you two, looks like you are finally awake." Aether greeted happily, Cosmo and Bennett looked at him, as he closed the close and put a shield in the room

"A-aether!! W-what are you doing here!?" Bennett yelled, Aether chuckled

"Why I am here? This is my home, and that person who is in the bed," Aether pointed his finger towards Cosmo, "is Cosmo, my son."

Bennett looked at him and the person, whose name is 'Cosmo'. He backed away slowly looking shocked even more.

"Y-your s-son? I-" Bennett can't even finish his sentence, he accidentally slipped on the freshly, polished floor.
(A/N: Relatable-)

He shut his eyes and thought he is going to fall to the ground, instead, he fell on a pair of arms. He slowly open his eyes and saw Cosmo's face above him.

"Don't worry, I got you." Cosmo lifted Bennett and put him on the bed.

Aether watched the scene with the same smile he has for 1,000,000 years. He mentally laughed as he remembered a memory that happened before.

(FLASHBACK)

9,871 years ago

3rd POV:

Aether and his lover were walking around the forest of Snezhnaya, they're planning to change the surroundings and seasons of Snezhnaya. Then Aether came up with an idea.

"Hey, how 'bout we make it winter here, with many tall mountains," Aether suggested, his lover thought about it and smiled, before kissing Aether on the cheek.

"I think that's a wonderful idea, let's do it." Aether giggle happily, he formed a large ice orb in his hand, before cold winds started to come from the east and west.

The wind current was so cold, the water in the lake immediately froze. The duo didn't notice the lake was frozen, that is when Aether slipped and was about to hit the ice before a pair of arms caught.

"I got you, my love." The man said,
Aether chuckled

"Thanks" That was all he said

Still 3rd Pov:

Aether snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Cosmo yell at him.

"MOM!"

"Hm, yes?" He stared at a flushed Bennett in his bed, while Cosmo was in front of him snapping his fingers.

"You're spacing out, again," Cosmo responded

"Really? Hmm, I just remembered something that happened a long time ago." He responded calmly, a smiled at his son

"What is it about then?" Cosmo is curious about what his 'mother' thinking, Aether chuckled.

"You'll soon find out soon, it's not the time, ok?" Aether calmly replied, Cosmo looked at him weirdly but eventually nodded.

"Ok? Anyways, I'm going back to home." Cosmo was about to teleport until a hand stopped him.

"I don't think you're going back, I made breakfast and you're going to meet my little sisters too," Aether said happily, Cosmo looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"WAIT! What am I doing to do when they saw me?" Bennett finally spoke up.

"Don't worry Bennett, there is nothing to worry about, I'll make up a story to explain to them what happened last night, ok?" Aether explained

"Ummmm how about my dads?" Aether chuckled

"I went to your home and wrote them a message that you went adventuring and went to a friend's house," Aether said, Bennett sighed in relief

"Phew, thanks, I don't want my dads to worry about me, or I'll be scolded by them," Bennett said Cosmo groaned

"Relatable" Cosmo said, Aether laughed at them

"Haha, ok that's enough, you two should change, you can use my clothes through that door beside the bed. I'll see you two later." With that, Aether left the boys alone and went to the kitchen

Bennett opened the said door and what was behind it was jaw-dropping.

The closest walk in room:

"WHAT IN ARCHONS IS THIS!!" Bennett yelled in surprise, while Cosmo didn't react at all, he is used to this. He lived in a castle.

"I have no words," Cosmo said, as he went to a closet where all t-shirts are placed.

Bennett was running around looking at all clothes, bags, and pieces of furniture, he even open closets and cabinets with sparkling eyes.

He finally found specific clothes he likes and quickly went to the changing room, the same goes for Cosmo.

*Few minutes later*

Bennett's clothes:

Cosmo's clothes:

After they finished changing, Bennett looked at Cosmo and blushed very red.

The said man looked at Bennett with a smile, while the other blushed even more before turning around ran back to the bedroom.

'Heh, cute.' Cosmo said to himself, as he too left the room.

They went out of the room; only to meet Aether knocking on the door and yelling "LUMINE WAKE UP!" the two silently went downstairs to find the kitchen.

Bennett's jaw dropped after he went down the stair, and turned to look at the aquarium in front of him.

"Come on Benny-boi, the kitchen is this way." Cosmo said when Bennett heard him call him 'Benny-boi' that snapped him out of his gaze from the aquarium to Cosmo. He blushed at the nickname he was given, before following him to the other room.

Cosmo went to the pantry to get something to eat. As Bennett stepped foot in the kitchen doorway, a gasp escapes his mouth.

"How rich even is Aether!?" Bennett said out loud in surprised

"Hehe, rich enough to buy a whole region." Bennett jumped in fright as a voice was heard from behind him, and turned to see Aether smiling at him sweetly.

"When did you here!?" Bennett shouted, Aether laughed, while Cosmo sat on the stool since he can't find anything interesting to eat in the pantry.

"I just got back from waking up my two sisters," Aether answered

The said sisters were walking towards the kitchen until they saw Bennett and Aether standing in the doorway.

"Aether! What is Bennett doing here?!" Lumine shouted in surprise, Bennett looked at the two sisters and waved at them nervously.

"Oh, I went on a walk this morning to the star cliff valley, and then I saw Bennett sleeping behind a big rock. It was cold this morning, so I took him to my room to warm up and have good rest." Aether explained, smiling at them.

The sisters walked into the kitchen, only to be greeted by someone sitting on a stool at the counter.

"And we also have a visitor here today, he is a friend of mine," Aether added, Cosmo looked at the sisters and smiles at them.

"Good morning, my name is Cosmo." Cosmo greeted.

"Uh-, g-good morning Cosmo..." Lumine greeted awkwardly

"Good morning Mr Cosmo!!!" Paimon greeted cheerfully and then sat right next to Cosmo, who patted her head earning a happy giggle from her, and as for Lumine, she sat next to Bennett.

Aether started making some fluffy pancakes for everyone.

Once he is done, he serves it to them. Drools started to come out on either side of their mouths from what they were seeing. Aether also made some hot chocolate for them as well.

Aether laughs as he watches them eating very fast. It was only 5 minutes when they finished eating, and Cosmo who is a very gentleman used a napkin, which is folded in a rectangle form, to wipe his mouth.

"That was the best breakfast I ever had!!!" Bennett shouted happily

"Yes, it is indeed a delicious breakfast. Thank you, Mo- Aether."
Cosmo was quick to say 'Aether' instead of 'Mother'. Aether smiled happily.

"Why thank you, Cosmo and Bennett." The said two nodded happily to him.

"Big brother, what are we going to do today?" Paimon asked

"Well, we can go to the city again with Cosmo and Bennett," Aether suggested, Paimon, Bennett, and Lumine beamed happily.

"YAHAY!!" They shouted, Aether and Cosmo chuckled then Aether said.

"Since you all are already dressed; just go outside I will get dressed and get the car ready, alright?" They nodded and stood up and walked out of the kitchen, while Aether went upstairs to change clothes.

Lumine and Paimon also went upstairs to dress up leaving Cosmo and Bennett outside the house.

"WOAH, AETHER OWNS A MANSION!?!" Bennett exclaimed, Cosmo hummed

"Mhm, he has more mansion. Not just in Mondstadt, but almost all regions of Teyvat have owned a mansion." Bennett looked at him with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!" Cosmo chuckled at his reaction, "HE HAS MORE MANSIONS, AND THEY'RE LOCATED THROUGHOUT EVERY NATION OF TEYVAT??!?!" Bennett continued

"Heh, that's right." Cosmo responded, "Let's talk about something else, shall we?" Bennett cleared his throat, and start thinking of something to talk about.

"Uhhh- why did you call Aether, Mom?" Cosmo knew Bennett was gonna asked that

"I would rather not talk about this let's talk about this, how about when the time is right, alright?" Cosmo replied, Bennett just nodded

"Uhhhh-" Bennett just kept thinking of questions, but he seem to be distracted by how handsome Cosmo is. Cosmo saw him distracted and thought of something that him smirk.

He was much taller than Bennett who is 167cm, while Cosmo is 170cm tall. Cosmo walked in front of Bennett with crossed arms and still have a smirk on his face.

Bennett was blushing hard, he was staring at Cosmo's 'big chest'.

"Hey, my eyes are up here." Cosmo lifted Bennett's head with one of his hands to look at him in the eyes. "What's wrong? Like what you were looking at a second ago?" Cosmo continue to tease Bennett, who was now red as a tomato, Cosmo smirked widely.

Then a horn was heard this made them look in the direction where the horn came from. It was Aether driving a car with Lumine and Paimon inside.

The car:

The two boys went to the van and hop in. Bennett was amazed at what the car looked like on the inside.

"Ready to go you two??" Aether asked, the said two nodded their head. "Alright, then let's go." Aether started driving

"This car is cool!!! There's a TV inside!!!" Bennett exclaimed,
"Well, that's how rich Aether is," Cosmo said

*TIMESKIP*

Bennett's Pov:

When we arrived in the city, Aether suggested that we go to the mega mall. To be honest, I was a little scared to go to the mall, it's just that maybe the same thing will happen to me again in the mall just like what happened before and THAT day.
When I thought about the incident in the mall, I can't help but feel even more scared. Then I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I flinched and looked whose hand belongs, it was Cosmo's hand. I looked at Cosmo and I think he saw me having a panic attack.

"Hey, it's alright, nobody is gonna hurt you I'm right beside you," Cosmo said calmly and has a smile on his face.

He knows he knows what happened to me before, but how?

"Heh, I can see through people's past and future. That's how I knew what happened to you before. And don't worry, I promise I'll keep you safe, Bennett." He explained, I was on the verge of tears, good thing Lumine and Paimon are in the front so that they can't hear and see us.

"Hey, it's okay, you can let it, I won't make you stop letting your tears fall." When he said that, I started to cry hard, I hugged him tight, to which he hugged back and started rubbing my back, he then me on his lap. I cried in his shoulder as he kept rubbing my back.

*5 minutes later*

(A/N: OK PEOPLE, THIS MIGHT BE- UHHHHH- ..... SMUT. SO GET READY AND PREPARE THE THINGS NEEDED:

HOLY WATER
BLEACH
SNACKS

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.)

Cosmo's Pov:

It's been five minutes since Bennett stopped crying and pass out, there's current traffic and we're almost to the mall. Bennett is sleeping while he is sitting on my lap and his head on my shoulder. Out of curiosity, I started to rub the back of his right ear, as I rub it his head shifted and heard him moan, I was quite surprised.

'Hm, I see, so his ears are sensitive...interesting.' I took note of that. I kept rubbing his right ear and he continued to moan quietly, good thing I created a barrier around me and Bennett so that no one can hear what was happening behind but I know for sure Mom can hear, which I might get in trouble.

Suddenly, Bennett started to rub his thighs in my lap, I groaned and felt my d*ck harden. This time Bennett moan a little louder, I stopped rubbing his ear but he didn't stop rubbing on my thighs. I looked at him and saw he started to wake up, his half-lifted eyes looked at mine.

"H-hmm, C-Cosmo..." He moaned out, I felt myself harden more.

"H-hello Bennett" I groaned

"C-Cosmo- hmm~ p-plea-se~ ahhh~" He moaned even louder, I looked down and saw a tent Bennett's pants it's also a little wet.

Ok, that's it, I put my hands on Bennett's waist and began to rub him against my shaft. I heard him moan louder as I move faster.

"C-COSMO~~ AHHH~~ P-PLEASE~ PUT I-IT IN M-ME~~ AHHH~ F-FEELS SO GOOOOOOD~~" He moaned louder, I thought about what he just said.

'We just met and this happens? Aren't we supposed to hang out first? But I mean- I did know all about him and his past meaning. Should I or shouldn't?' I started to think hard.

"C-Cosmooo~" Bennett pleaded as he looked at me with, what I find very adorable and that I can't resist puppy eyes.

'Ah dang it' His puppy eyes win

I looked in the front to see we were still in traffic and see my mom and aunt busy talking with Paimon asleep. So, I created clones of myself and Bennett sleeping. After that, I teleported ourselves into my bedroom in Celestial.

"W-where are w-we?" Bennett asked quietly

"In my room," I answered back

3rd Pov:

Cosmo started to strip Bennett's clothes. Bennett tried to cover himself using his arms because he is embarrassed and kind of cold. Cosmo started to strip himself, Bennett watched him strip and started blushing at Cosmo's well-built body, Cosmo smirked.

"Like what you see, Benny?" Cosmo teased, Bennett nodded

Cosmo snap his fingers before a bottle of lube and a condom appeared in his hand. Curiously, Bennett looked at the size of Cosmo's d*ck and was shocked at the size. It was huge! He heard Cosmo chuckled.

"Surprised aren't you?" He asked, Bennett nodded again, "I'm gonna start now, ready?" Cosmo looked at Bennett, who muttered a quiet 'yes'.

Cosmo slowly pushed one finger in, and Bennett groaned. "Are you ok?" Cosmo asked worried.

"I-I'm fine, keep going," Bennett answered, Cosmo smiled

"Alright, just say stop if you want me to stop, clear?" He said, Bennett nodded

Cosmo pushed his finger in and out slowly, then he added another one making a scissor motion, Bennett moaned at the feeling. Cosmo started going deeper and faster until he hit a very specific spot that made Bennett moan louder.

"T-there~~ h-hit it a-again~ pleaseee~" Bennett moaned out, which made Cosmo do as he was told.

Cosmo repeatedly hit the spot again and again but even harder, as Bennett kept moaning louder and louder. Eventually, Cosmo stopped and removed his fingers from Bennett, who whined at the removal of Cosmo's fingers. Cosmo chuckled and lean over at Bennett's face.

"Heh, you liked being filled, don't you little bunny?" Bennett whine in response, "Oh you do? Well, get ready for the big one, flip over please." Bennett did as he was told, now his stomach is laying in the and his butt was raised with Cosmo's hand holding his butt cheeks. Bennett felt something big in his hole he looked behind and saw Cosmo's d*ck in the hole ready to go inside of him.

"Are you ready, Bunny?" Cosmo asked Bennett moaned out a 'yes'

Cosmo slowly inserted his d*ck inside Bennett's butt hole, they both groaned. Until Cosmo's d*ck is now fully inside, he let Bennett adjust and get used to his size. Bennett nodded his head indicating that he can move now.

(A/N: I- I have never thought myself to write a very detailed[or not so detailed :V] smut chapter 😐.)

Cosmo moved slowly and gently so that he won't hurt Bennett, who began moaning quietly again.

"C-Cosmo....p-please~ faster~" Bennett pleaded

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you that much because of my size." Cosmo answered back

"I d-don't care- hmmm~ do anything you want to do to me~~ anhhh~~ just please~~ make me f-feel good~~ Daddy~~" Cosmo felt himself harden even more, Bennett moaned at the feeling of Cosmo's d*ck grew bigger.

'F*ck' Cosmo cursed himself

Cosmo snapped his fingers once again, after he snapped Bennett was now sitting in Cosmo's lap and Cosmo is now sitting in his bed. Cosmo grabbed Bennett's waist and then raised him off his d*ck before slamming him down hard to his d*ck. Bennett moaned very loud at the sudden act, Cosmo start slamming into him hard and fast. Bennett put his arms around Cosmo's neck with his chin on his shoulder to support himself as Cosmo kept going and going.

"AHHH~~~ DADDY~~~ I-IT FEEL SO GOOOOOOD~~ AHHH~~" Bennett kept moaning louder and louder as Cosmo continued slamming into him. "D-daddy c-can I- AHHH~ K-KISS YOU~~ NYAAA~" Bennett pleaded, Cosmo looked at him and hesitated before kissing him on the lips, Bennett kissed back. The kiss was sweet, passionate, and lovely Bennett never received this kind of kiss before most of them are just forced, but this one is different. They broke the kiss shortly.

Cosmo hit Bennett's sweet spot making Bennett arch his back and scream. Cosmo smirked widely before began hitting it again harder, Bennett felt a knot.

"DADDY~~ I'M GONNA- AHH~" Bennett came, it landed on his and Cosmo's stomach. Cosmo stopped moving him.

"Hmm, did I say you could come?" Bennett froze at Cosmo's cold voice.

"N-no," He said shakily, he heard Cosmo hum before he was once again slammed onto Cosmo's d*ck, but even deeper in Bennett who gasped in shock, there was a bulge in his stomach. "W-wait!! I-I just c-" his sentence was cut short when his butt slapped hard.

"Did I say that you could come?" Cosmo repeated, Bennett gulped and shake his head. "Well, since you didn't wait for me to say you can come, I'll just have to punish you, for a bad bunny." Bennett let out a sad whine, he hate it when he is called bad. 'Oh stars, I'm so sorry Bennett for saying that.' Cosmo said to himself.

"10 spanks. Count." With that said the first hit against Bennett's butt landed

"Ngh! O-one!"

The second was on the spot where his butt and thigh met.

"Hnn! T-two!"

This time it hit on the meat of his butt, a little harder than the others, leaving a pretty mark.

"AHH! T-three!"

As they continued, Bennett was almost gone, he had tears in his eyes and was now gasping for air with his tongue lolling out of his mouth like a dog. Cosmo notices the poor boy js is almost gone, and good thing they're finished with the last one hitting hard once again.

"Nhaa~, t-ten, c-can I c-come, d-daddy~?" Bennett pleaded

"Hmm, you survived, now that's a good boy, and yes you can come but let's come together shall we?" Cosmo started thrusting again, hitting the sweet spot until they both come. They both panted and look each other in the eyes, as Cosmo lifted Bennett to get him off his d*ck, which has a condom on that was now removed.

"You're a good boy, a very good boy, Bunny." Bennett hum at the praise.

"Let's clean up, shall we?" Cosmo asked nicely.

"T-too tired, let's clean up tomorrow. I want to rest." Bennett yawned after finishing his sentence, Cosmo chuckled

"Alright, if you say so." With a snap of a finger, the once wet bedsheet was replaced with a new one, and Cosmo changed their position and put on clothes for themselves. Bennett was wearing an oversize shirt with a boxer, while Cosmo was just wearing leggings.

"Goodnight D-daddy." Bennett drifted off to sleep

"Goodnight Bunny, sweet dreams." Cosmo place a kiss on his forehead and hug him close to him before going to sleep.

*With the others*

Aether's POV:

It seems like they're now sleeping, finally.

I knew those two would do it in the car before going to my castle and really do IT. I also know that these are clones that came with us.

But I won't punish them, just have a nice talk when they wake up.

To be continued...

I am never gonna write a smut again or should I?

(A/N: Hello everyone! I know it's been a long time since I haven't been updating this story. Well, it's because of school and personal things. And also, Wattpad is a pain TvT. Because whenever I try to change the fonts on a specific part, instead it changes the whole thing! >:( And whenever I put a picture it gets deleted and I need to keep restoring it every single time I try to save my story TvT. So, yeah I think that's also another reason I haven't been able to upload a new chapter. Anyways that's all for now.)

Stay safe and have a lovely day everyone

5,610 words

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

461K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.8M 301K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
711K 43.5K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...