Memories

By YourLocalWeebTrash08

When you wake up, you don't remember anything, not even your own name. After being told that your life was no... More

Authors note
Pt.1 Hello again
Pt.2 Reputation to uphold
Pt.3 Studing with a familar
Pt.4 Can we be friends...still?
Pt.5 I love you...
Pt.6 Is this right?
Pt.7 I want you...
Pt.9 Date
Pt.10 night of fun
Pt.11 Thanksgiving
Pt.12 why?
Pt. 13 Lies
Pt.14 Remember
Pt.15 Assult
Pt.16 future time
Pt.17 I'm done
Pt.18 New
Epilogue
This is the end

Pt.8 Complicated

36 2 13
By YourLocalWeebTrash08

I kissed him again.

My mom was furious but it was so funny. I don't even know why but the look on her face and the way she chewed Eren up after was hilarious.

Flashback

For some reason, I leaned in to kiss him. He didn't hesitate to kiss back either. This time was better than last, as if he had been waiting for it again.

Could he have been? I mean there's no way. Eren couldn't like me. But if that was true, we probably wouldn't be kissing on my couch.

I threw my other leg over his so I was sitting on his thighs. He grabbed my waist softly, and pulled me even closer to him.

"Y/N L/N!" My mother yelled and my head shot up quickly.

"Yes?" I said embarrassed, turning my head slowly to look at her.

"Eren?" She asked and her eyes widened upon looking at his face.

"Yes miss L/n?" He looked from my mother, to my eyes then back to her.

She took a big sigh and put both of her hands and her hips and screamed her head off.

"If y'all are going to do this than take to a room! Also y/n I told you to keep your distance from him! Eren I don't even know why you're here right now! And what the hell is this for?! Y'all just met a few weeks ago and are making out on my couch!" She yelled and I slowly got off Eren and looked at her.

Eren on the other hand, I could tell he wasn't listening to a thing she said. He was making slights faces at me the whole time until she caught on a little while later.

"Oh you think this funny Jeager?" She asked getting closer to his face.

"No ma'am." He said while but a straight face on for a few seconds before busting out into laughter.

"Eren." I playfully hit him on the arm and my mother darted her gaze at me.

"Sorry." I backed down.

She yelled at Eren for what felt like forever before she let him get up and leave.

"That was kinda funny." He whispered in my ear as I hugged him before he left.

"I know." I said hugging him back quickly before my mother opened the front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow, in class this time." He said waking away and unlocking his car.

"Right." I said opening the door and steeping back inside.

End of flashback

I ran upstairs to my room before I flopped onto the fluffy carpet in front off my tv. I laid there and looked at the coffee table next to me before turning on my Xbox. I didn't know what I was going to do, considering I don't want to play Minecraft. I end up going to Funimation and watching the recap episodes of Demon Slayer before the new stuff on Sunday.

"Why?" I let out a cry while getting a glass of sweet tea after finishing. I've already watched the movie but I still was unhappy.

I sighed and slouched in the chair infront of the bar. I sipped on it slowly while reading a book my friend had wrote.

I loved that book but hated it at the same time. It had always made me feel some type of way.

"What are you doing now?" My mother asked while waking into the kitchen and peering over my shoulder.

"Reading." I said while turning off my phone and facing her.

"Sure you're not taking to Eren."

I hated that. I hated the way she said Eren like he was a bug of some sort. She looked down of him like he was the gum on her shoe, and that, I hated.

"Why do you not like him so much?" I asked standing up and pushing the chair in.

If she was going to act like this then I'm going to listen. I don't care about what she thinks of him and I don't think I ever will.

"Because he's no good for you." She said grabbing my wrist. "He going to do nothing but bring you trouble and sooner or later you'll realize that."

"Yeah right." I pulled my wrist out of her grasp and walked away.

"Do whatever you want y/n, I'm just trying to help you."

"Great thanks." I said sarcastically as I walked out the door.

I heard her sigh just as I closed it. I didn't care at all though. What was so bad about Eren that she didn't like?

I grabbed my phone and texted him quickly.

Eren

Hey I'm coming over
right now

I didn't even bother to see if he read it or said anything back, I just continued walking.

When I got there, Eren was already waiting for me outside.

"It seems we can never keep the 'see you tomorrow' can we?" Eren said as he came over and kissed my forehead before hugging me.

"I guess not." I looked up at him and we walked inside.

"So what are you doing here?" Eren asked and sat at a chair close to the table.

"My mom was just talking about you. For some reason she keeps saying 'be careful around him' or 'stay away from him' and I really don't know why." I helped myself to a glass of sweet tea and hop in the counter.

I look over at Eren who has an unpleasant look on his face, but it half a second it's gone.

"Maybe she's just worried something might happen to you. Like earlier." He stood up and walked over to me.

"Yeah you're probably right. But I mean I am there's no reason she should be like this." I rolls my eyes and took a sip.

"Or maybe she's just a crazy lady." He smiled and got between my legs before putting his hands around my waist.

He pulled me into him and I played with the few strands of hair that were out in the back. I continued this until he lifted me by the bottom of my thighs.

"Eren put me down." I laughed and brought me to the couch.

"There now your down." He said smiling i and looked proud of himself.

"Oh yes we love a big though man." I said, pretending to be like one of those weak princesses. "Now sit." I said as I grabbed the remote.

"Bet." He said a sat in the corner.

"We really like the corners don't we." I asked while flipping through movies.

"I mean yeah, the corners are the best and will always be the best." He said defensively.

"You're right. But, we need a movie to watch."

"Seven pounds." He said quickly.

"What's that?" I asked while putting it in the search bar.

-

"That's was a mistake to watch." I sobbing into Eren's chest.

He rubbed my back of my head ask I continued to cry hard.

"I know, but it was good right?" He asked and I lifted my head.

"You're right, it was good." I was about to put my head back down and saw the large wet spot I had made on his shirt from all the tears. "I'm sorry." I said, still looking at it.

"It's fine. It's just some tears, it'll dry." He reassured.

"Ok." I rested my head on his shoulder. My face was still moist but I wasn't crying anymore.

He hugged me right and rubbed my back. I just stayed there and hugged him. That was until a few minutes later.

"Eren are you for real right now?" I laughed and he looked confused.

"What?"

"I can feel that." I laughed and sat up straight on his lap.

"Oh sorry." He's faced was flushed a bright colored red.

I tilted my head to the side. " I can fix that." Then I got closer to his face.

"Really?" He rubbed my arm.

"Yeah." I slowly nodded.

"I beg you could. But im not going to let that happen right now. Not because I don't want to, believe I do. But because we have other things to worry about and if you mr mother finds out about it, it's over, like goodbye Eren Jeager." He half smiled and I smiled back.

"You're right." I nodded once.

He actually had a very good point, well the other things to worry about part at least.

"We'll just let me kiss you?" I half asked.

"Of course go ahead." He said.

I leaned and kissed him softly before I actually well, kisses him. It's was good, he was good. I wrapped my hand around his neck as he slowly made his way down to my own. I tilted my head for a little access and he planted small kisses. Not hickeys though, and I liked that he thought about making sure he didn't.

"Hmm, Eren?" I asked and he stopped to look at me. "What are we?" I asked quietly and rested my head down.

"I'm not sure y/n. But I know what I want to be, and that's with you."

I didn't say anything, I just smiled.

This is just...it's complicated...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 295 28
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭 ⋆˙⟡♡ ↳ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢʟᴏᴡꜱ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴꜱᴇᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ɪᴛ. "Light is your...
663K 21.2K 48
(Y/N) is a college freshman who has been sitting across from Eren Yeager her entire first semester of school. Despite her efforts, Eren refuses to ha...
100K 3.1K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
1.6K 88 8
𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗫 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗘𝗠 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ↣ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺/𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭/𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦, 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦, 𝘪𝘯�...