Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

thirty eight

17.9K 1.2K 725
By jasdarealDON

"You're coming back right?" Solana asked, looking at the small building ahead, fidgeting with her fingers.

"I promise I am babe, I'm just gone take the kids to the park around the corner and then when you're done I'll be in the parking lot waiting." Heaven nodded.

Solana was having her first counseling session outside of the mental rehab and for some reason she was very nervous. The thought of being by herself for a while in the real world scared her. Heaven made her feel safe.

"Okay. Only an hour. I'll be ready in a hour." Solana told her for the third time, since they had been sitting in the parking lot.

"Yes ma'am. One hour." Heaven repeated.

Solana's hand finally opened the passenger door, followed by her feet sliding to the side. She grabbed the small cross body purse and adjusted it over her shoulder.

"Okay Solana." Solana said to herself, closing the door. She slowly walked towards the building, occasionally looking back at Heaven.

Heaven waited all the way until Solana was in the building and sat in the parking lot for an extra five minutes, to see if Solana would come back out. When she didn't, she put the car in gear and pulled off.

"Mama why she so quiet?" Nevaeh asked, giving her iPad to Daloni.

"Remember I told you she's very shy, so we have to wait until she adjust." Heaven stated, driving around to the local park around the block from the counseling center.

"I'm shy too." Nevaeh shrugged.

Heaven scoffed. "Girl shy and Nevaeh don't even belong in the same sentence."

"Is papa shy too?" Nevaeh asked.

"I don't think he's shy. I just don't think he likes new people." Heaven stated. In all honesty, she didn't believe Daloni was mean. He was an angel in her eyes.

"Yeah me neither." Nevaeh nodded.

"Rawrrr!" Daloni yelled, playing the dinosaur game that Nevaeh had downloaded for him. She was starting to share her iPad more, because she didn't like when he cried.

"Okay y'all. Vaeh watch out for your brother, but neither one of y'all are to talk to strangers. I'm gone be sitting right there on that bench." Heaven said, giving the kids the rundown, while pulling into the park.

"Yes ma'am." Nevaeh smiled. When Heaven took the child locks off, the little girl wasted no time hopping out of the Range Rover running full speed to the park.

"Wait me Vae." Daloni whined, trying to undo his seatbelt. Heaven chuckled, reaching back to undo his seatbelt. She wrapped the mask around his face, and helped him open the door.

Heaven watched him run bowleggedly to the playground in her rearview mirror. She grabbed his bookbag that had snacks and juice pouches for both kids and her sunglasses.

The only reason she took the kids to the park was because they were messing up the house. She wanted them to get all of their energy out, so that when they went back home they could take a nap.

Sitting on the bench right in front of the playground, Heaven watched the kids tensely, making sure they were playing safe and not talking to any strangers.

"My name Nevaeh, and this my papa. You can't touch him, or I gotta beat you up." Nevaeh explained to the little girl she had just met.

"I'm Destiny, and boys have cooties anyway." The girl shrugged.

"He don't have cooties." Nevaeh rolled her neck. She rolled her eyes and went to the monkey bars to show off the fact that she could hang upside down.

"All boys have cooties." Destiny frowned, recalling what her dad had told her. Destiny was being raised by her single dad, and everyday he told her that boys were infected with cooties.

"Well not papa." Nevaeh shrugged, brushing the girl off.

"Vae! Look!" Daloni yelled, carrying a beach bucket full of rocks and pebbles. He had snatched the bucket from another kid and filled it up.

Hopping down from the monkey bars, Nevaeh skipped to Daloni. "Ou let's make a rock tower." She said, taking some rocks from the bucket.

Heaven looked up from her book and scanned the playground looking for the kids. She saw Daloni and Nevaeh sitting on the group playing with each other.

~

Around ten minutes later Heaven's head snapped up hearing Nevaeh's cries. She threw the book the bench, immediately standing up. Nevaeh ran to Heaven, with Daloni not to far behind.

"C-Cadence said you not my mommy." Nevaeh pointed, standing in front of Heaven crying.

Heaven's skin started boiling instantly. Her fists balled up, as she tried to calm herself down. Bending down to Nevaeh level, Heaven wiped her face. "Baby you know I'm your mommy forever and ever."

"B-But Cadence said you're not." Nevaeh cried.

Heaven looked up seeing Cadence smirk from the other side of the park. "Y'all stay right here, don't move." She said, without even thinking.

"Oop not me making the girls mad." Cadence chuckled, seeing Heaven walk up on her.

Heaven chuckled and put her hair in a bun. Next thing you know she drew her fist back, knocking Cadence to the ground. Heaven got on top and started pounding Cadence's face in.

She could hear Daloni and Nevaeh screaming, but she was so angry that she couldn't stop until she saw blood.

"Bitch. Stop.playing.with.me" Heaven shouted, pulling Cadence to her feet so that they could have a fair fight.

Cadence threw up her set and charged at Heaven. Heaven stepped to the side, making Cadence loose balance. As soon as she did, Heaven tackled Cadence to concrete, taking all of her anger and frustration out on her face.

Wrapping her hands around Cadence'a neck, she started banging her head in on the concrete. She ignored the blood oozing out of Cadence nose and mouth.

"M-Mommy." Daloni cried.

Heaven stood up and started stomping Cadence face in with her shoes. "I should fucking kill you." She shouted.

It took a guy pulling Heaven off of Cadence, pinning her to a pole. "Damn, yo ass gone kill the girl."

"Bro get the fuck off of me! Where the fuck are my kids?!" Heaven yelled, as her leg shook viciously.

"Calm down damn." The guy chuckled.

"Where the fuck are my kids?!" Heaven yelled, feeling her hands and eyelids twitch. She was past angry.

"I want my mama!" Nevaeh cried, picking up Daloni.

Heaven used all of her strength and jerked out of the man's arms. She went over to Cadence who's face was unrecognizable and kicked her one last time. Heaven hated fighting, because she knew she could go to jail for it. Her hands were registered.

She finally saw Nevaeh and Daloni and scooped them both up in each arm, tuning their cries out. She hated hearing her kids cry, but she was angry.

Heaven opened the door to the backseat of her car and put both kids in their booster seats. After making sure they were secured, she closed the door and started the car with her car ring.

Leaning on the back of the car, she put her hands over her face groaning. "Fuck bro!"

She felt as if she failed as a mother. She never wanted her kids to see her fight or even that angry, but Cadence always tested her. She crossed the line when she said what she said to Nevaeh.

Heaven tried to calm herself down before getting back in the car. The last thing she wanted to do was accidentally take her anger out on the kids or Solana.

It took her a good ten minutes of inhaling and exhaling before she got in the driver's seat. She turned around to look at both kids who had dried tears on their face.

"I'm so sorry. Mommy will never hurt neither of you. I will always protect you. I promise you will never see me like that again." Heaven stated.

"Pinky promise?" Nevaeh asked, sticking out her pinky and wiping her face with her sleeve.

Heaven reached back and connected her pinky with Nevaeh's. "Pinky promise." She said, sealing the promise with a kiss.

"I love you, and no matter what anybody says. I will always be your mommy." Heaven stated.

"I love you too." Nevaeh sniffled.

Daloni licked the tears on his face, and stuck one finger in his mouth while the other rested in his curls. "Milk?" He asked.

Heaven chuckled and shook her head. She reclined her chair a small bit and grabbed him from his seat. After he adjusted himself in her arms, he rougly pulled her shirt up and started drinking his favorite milk in the world, forgetting instantly about the events that just took place.

~
hey loves...

I really feel like this chapter was rushed, but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Next chapter y'all will love and probably even cry tears of joy!!

Thanksgiving is in two days!!!! Y'all excited? Are y'all on school break?

let's get right into it...

So Solana has already started her counseling sessions, yall think she may have a little bit of social anxiety?

Lmao do y'all think Daloni is shy? Or y'all agree with what Heaven said?

So Nevaeh at the park telling this kids if they touch her brother, she gone beat them up. How y'all feel about that?

How y'all feel about what Cadence told Nevaeh? Y'all think Nevaeh will start to question Heaven as her mother now?

What's y'all opinions on Heaven fighting Cadence?

Y'all think she should've waited until she didn't have the kids??

Last but not least, how did y'all feel about how Heaven calmed down before engaging with the kids?? I really loved that.

vote and comment pls!!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 2.5K 5
𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚜
107K 5.5K 31
𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇' 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇...
337K 12.9K 44
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.