Pay Attention To Me

By CaratzentinyKhit

In a certain city, there are two school tyrants. One: not sociable, not prone to puppy love, addicted to stud... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author Postscript
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71.1
Chapter 71.2
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 92๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 19

2.4K 95 13
By CaratzentinyKhit

Jiang Yao took huge strides, carrying him to the infirmary in two or three minutes.

"Laoshi, my tongxue was injured in a fall, can you help him take a look at it?"

The school doctor had been drinking tea and watching the drama, not even wearing the white lab coat. She looked like an ordinary auntie. Seeing that students had arrived, she turned off the video and sized up the two who had come in.

"Where's the injury? I think he looks fine."

Except for Yin Che's school uniform and face being covered with a little bit of dirt, he didn't seem to be a serious hurt.

Jiang Yao put him down gently on a chair and said, "He may have twisted his leg and his hand was scraped too."

Yin Che wondered if he'd installed a surveillance monitor on his clothes, "How do you know my leg was twisted?"

"If you could stand up, would you have sat there for so long so people could look at you mockingly?"

Yin Che couldn't refute that.

It was true that he couldn't stand up because his leg was twisted, but the other half of the reason......was because Jiang Yao ran over like a gust of wind at that time.

The sight was too shocking, so he had been startled into silence and forgot to stand back up.

He couldn't say that reason out loud.

At the sports meet every year, there would inevitably be a few incidents. The school doctor had plenty of medical experience, so after listening to the description, she basically knew how to treat him. She left after saying "wait a moment," going to the storage room to get disinfection supplies.

The infirmary was quiet for a while.

"What was up with you just now?" Yin Che couldn't keep himself from asking, "A genetic mutation?"

Jiang Yao laughed and transformed back into his familiar deskmate, "If I see you get injured, I'll get worried and immediately explode."

Can normal alphas explode to reach that kind of terrifying speed? Yin Che didn't understand the physiological makeup of an alpha and also didn't want to understand it, so he didn't ask further. "If I'd known you could run so fast, I wouldn't have run with all my strength."

"What are you talking about? It's because you worked so hard to catch up that I was able to win. Otherwise, I would've fallen fifty to sixty meters behind. Even if I could run like Usain Bolt, I wouldn't have been able to finish in first place. So CheChe's leg of the race was great."

"Such a great leg, falling down flat on my fucking face."

"It wasn't your fault. If it weren't for someone tripping you...... Fuck, I'm getting angry just talking about it. I really underestimated that Rong Wei, he has huge guts, daring to touch my deskmate, just see if I don't beat- "

Yin Che looked at him with suspicion.

"......beat it to Laoshi and rat on him. I'll let Laoshi handle it." Jiang Yao swallowed back the phrase 'him to death' just in time.

"It's useless, he'd just say he was careless, what else could be done to catch him?"

Jiang Yao wanted to say that he had many methods, but there was no need to let the brat know now, "That kind of garbage will get taken care of, facing retribution sooner or later. Don't worry about it, just heal up first."

"Mhm." Yin Che glanced at the palms of his hand, the scraped area wasn't very small, dirty with dust and gravel, filthy with dripping blood, who knew how long it would take to heal and get his functionality back. "Fortunately, it's my left hand, otherwise I'd be done for on the mid-term exams."

Jiang Yao's heart hurt when he looked at him and he asked softly, "Is it very painful?"

"Not too bad."

"I didn't expect you to be so strong, not shedding a single tear. I have a whole new level of respect for you."

The corners of Yin Che's mouth twitched, "Who would even count this as an injury?"

Jiang Yao heard this and thought something was fishy, "Have you suffered a more serious one?"

"Who hasn't suffered some injuries as a kid." Yin Che withdrew his hand, "I don't remember too clearly."

Jiang Yao wanted to keep questioning further, but right then the school doctor came out of the medicine storage room, "Come on, come on, tongxue, first take off your jacket and roll up your pants leg and I'll disinfect you."

Yin Che hesitated, not moving, and glanced at the side towards Jiang Yao.

Jiang Yao: "?"

At that moment, there was another knock at the door of the infirmary.

"Is Laoshi here? Our tongxue just fainted!"

"Aiyo, why are there so many injuries today, you young people's physical fitness level is too low," the school doctor scolded, dropping the cotton ball and iodine from her hand to the table and opening the door.

There was a female student standing in the doorway with an anxious expression, "Great, Laoshi, you're here. My tongxue passed out on the sports field. Probably because of long sun exposure and then vigorous exercise. They're laying in the shade of a tree right now. If it's not too much trouble, please follow me there to take a look."

"Fine, I understand." The school doctor took her white lab coat from the clothes rack and quickly put it on. Then she said to the two people in the infirmary, "This tongxue, you can disinfect your tongxue first. Use a cotton ball soaked in iodine to wipe the scrape. I'll be back soon."

After the school doctor spoke, she left in a bustle. The door closed and the infirmary returned to a state of silence.

Jiang Yao looked at his silent deskmate and couldn't tell if he wanted to do this or not. He scratched his nose, "It's inconvenient for you with your hand...... should I help you take it off?"

Yin Che frowned and Jiang Yao was afraid that he would refuse, so he quickly added, "I absolutely won't touch you, trust me. The wound has to be disinfected without delay. If it gets infected, it'll be troublesome."

Yin Che hesitated for a moment, then finally gave a small nod.

"Very good," Jiang Yao smiled. He walked up to him, stretched out his hand, and pulled down the zipper of his school uniform.

Yin Che reacted reflexively, dodging back a bit, but Jiang Yao kept hold of him and gently, softly drew him back in. The distance between the two of them, which wasn't very large, became even smaller.

Jiang Yao bent down, leaning down in front of him, and lowered his eyes slightly in concentration as he pulled down his zipper.

He could clearly see the other's gray-brown eyes behind his lenses, those thick eyelashes, as well as the obstructing bangs with faintly discernible ying eyebrows underneath.

Yin Che suddenly thought that at close range, Jiang Yao seemed a little more handsome.

Handsome in appearance.

Jiang Yao pulled the zipper of the person in front of him from top to bottom, pinched the corners of the fabric and pulled his jacket off. He let out a soft sigh of relief. It felt like he had completed some sort of tricky task, the palms of his hands unconsciously damp with sweat.

When he raised his eyes, the view before his eyes was filled with dazzling white.

Yin Che was wearing his own personal clothes, a crew neck t-shirt. Maybe because it was a slightly larger size, but the neckline was a little low, completely exposing his collarbone.

The skin below his neckline wasn't tanned at all, so it seemed to be even more pale, as if it hadn't been exposed to the sunlight for a long time.

Jiang Yao inexplicably felt a little heated.

Such fair complexion, he'd only seen it on omegas previously.

Dong Cheng was close to the sea. During previous summer vacations, he'd often gone to the beach with his classmates. A few of the omegas had worn swimsuits, the exposed parts of their bodies dazzling in the sunshine.

Some of them had leaned against him, intentionally or otherwise, deliberately releasing a little pheromone. If it were any other alpha, they basically wouldn't have been able to control themselves.

In that regard, Jiang Yao was actually pretty indifferent. Although he was very keen to find a mate, he also really liked to change partners. Often when an omega was still savoring in the joy of being able to date him, they'd receive a breakup text message in the next second.

Zhao Cheng had asked him before, "Yao Ge, can't you settle down and chat with just one? Is it that fun to switch them out every day?"

Regardless of what other people thought, he'd previously thought it was pretty fun. To have a wide range of experience would allow him to pick the one most suitable for himself. After all, that person would be with him for a lifetime.

As for right now......his way of thinking had changed greatly.

"Have you seen enough?" Yin Che raised his eyebrow, expression very fierce, "If you keep staring, I'll beat you up."

Jiang Yao clicked his tongue and said, "You even said you don't have an unmentionable disease, so then how did you become such a pale beta?"

Yin Che replied, "Then how did you become such a dumbfuck alpha?"

"......"

This brat is getting better and better at talking back to someone, most likely from imitating me.

"You are the more injured person here. I won't argue with someone below my level." Jiang Yao straightened up, walked around behind him, and grabbed his collar, "I'll take it off for you. If I hit your wounds, just say so."

"Hurry up, stop talking nonsense."

Jiang Yao pulled his jacket down and said as an aside, "Brat, you're particularly irritable today. What's wrong, are you in a bad mood? If so, you ought to try to find that guy named Rong. Why are you venting your anger on me? Didn't I carry you on my back to the infirmary? Not even expressing your gratitude--"

Jiang Yao paused in the middle of speaking.

"......this is......a scar?"

On the lower left side of Yin Che's neck, near his shoulder, there was a very distinct scar. It was the size of a coin and a reddish-brown color. The subcutaneous tissue was all necrotic, so the texture was bumpy. It looked a bit unsightly.

"Uh huh, I got burned when I was a kid."

"Oh......"

"Isn't it ugly?"

Jiang Yao blinked in shock, "What's with this ugly or not talk? Isn't it just a scar?"

"I think it's really ugly." Yin Che pursed his lips, "Don't tell anyone about it."

"......so the way you usually wrap your neck up completely, that's actually because you don't want anyone to see this scar?"

Yin Che shot a glance at him, "You're very observant."

This brat actually cares about being beautiful or ugly, even caring about how others see him, how novel.

Jiang Yao raised his hand to vow, "Rest assured, I will definitely keep it a secret. But you shouldn't worry about it too much. This scar isn't on your face and doesn't affect your attractiveness.

Besides, who doesn't have a few scars from bumps and bruises on their body? Probably no one could claim that."

"Mhm......thanks."

"You're welcome."

Jiang Yao helped him take off the jacket the rest of the way, then rolled up the sleeves of his shirt. Spotting a few small abrasions on his arm, he dipped the cotton ball in some fresh water and carefully wiped the wounds clean.

"But it's a good thing you're not an omega. That spot is where an omega's gland is, as important as their life. Let alone burning it, it would hurt to death to even scratch it...... Speaking of, how did you get a burn in that kind of place, were you really naughty causing trouble when you were a kid?"

"Can you not shut up." Yin Che raised his head and closed his eyes, "Your chattering is giving me a headache."

"Fine. Ungrateful brat."

Jiang Yao finished cleaning the wounds on his arm and said, "Hold out your hand."

Yin Che stretched out his hand and unfolded it in front of him.

The alpha in front of him lowered his head, his long bangs blocking those unique eyes, his cumbersome, rustic, black-rimmed glasses modifying his facial profile into a mediocre look.

But Yin Che couldn't look away.

Jiang Yao's fingers were very long and slender, making light, gentle motions as he treated his wounds. Jiang Yao had been very secure when carrying him on his back. Jiang Yao could show consideration for his moods very well. Jiang Yao didn't think he was that bad......

Plus he thought that every part of Jiang Yao was pretty good.

Yin Che lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembling.

As if something was on the verge of coming out into the open.

"Alright, it should all be clean. I'll apply the medicine for you." Jiang Yao threw away the used cotton ball and pulled out a new one. He dipped it in a bit of iodine. "Be good and bear with it, if it hurts a little, just shout. Ge won't laugh at you."

"......fuck off." Yin Che kicked a foot out at him, but didn't actually kick him, the toes of his sneaker bumping him. He didn't pull it back after touching him, just leaving it pressed against him.

Jiang Yao didn't notice, holding the cotton ball and pressing it into his unfolded palm.

"Come on, come on, support her in, be careful not to bump into the door."

The voice of the school doctor came from outside the door and Jiang Yao stopped moving. "Laoshi is back. Why not let Laoshi handle the disinfection? I'm afraid my skills aren't good enough, plus you dislike me so much......"

Yin Che wanted to say that he didn't dislike him and he yet again felt like something was on the verge of bursting out of his mouth. But he hesitated for just a second and then the door of the infirmary opened.

The school doctor and the student from before helped another female student in. The latter's face was very pale, her lips white, as if she could faint again at any moment.

The door of the infirmary was narrow, only allowing people to pass through one at a time. The girl supporting her went through first, then she supported the other student through by her waist. Her body tilted and she started to fall down.

"Ah!" the supporting girl screamed out in fear, stretched out her hand to pull her, but she couldn't catch her. She watched as her classmate fell towards the floor face-first, frozen in fear.

Fortunately, the anticipated event didn't occur.

Yin Che watched Jiang Yao take a huge stride forward, watched Jiang Yao take the falling girl into his arms, watched the girl weakly open her eyes and say softly, "Thank you......"

"It was nothing."

Jiang Yao's voice was incredibly soft and tender and also very distant.

Something rolled along the ground until coming to a stop at his foot. Yin Che bowed his head to look, it was the cotton ball.

The originally white, soft cotton ball had become swollen from the water and its color had also been dyed by the iodine so it looked like a brown rice dumpling.

It looked like a white cloud from the sky that had fallen into the dirt, beaten into a lump of dirty mud by the rain.

-
The author has something to say:
It's 1v1 HE! Rest assured!
-

Footnotes:
1. Falling down flat on your face (狗吃屎): vulgar slang, literally dog eating shit
2. Ying eyebrows (英眉): aka heroic eyebrow, eyebrows that are handsome, straight, and long

-

T_T the cloud...... also, that scar though 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 35.5K 48
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 117K 58
"แ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฑแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€ซแ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€„แ€ซแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€…แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแŠ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€ แ€žแ€ถแ€žแ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฑแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€›แ€šแ€บแŠแ€แ€‹แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ...
9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
917K 22.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...