hello | e. jaeger

By -erenssluvt

❏ when suddenly a new girl shows up in the middle of the year. unlike others she's not here to make friends... More

intro
characters
⌗000 NEW GIRL
⌗001 MISTAKE
⌗002 LITTLE LIE
⌗003 COST YOU
⌗004 FOOTBALL
⌗005 SECRETS
⌗006 BATHROOM
⌗007 HOPE
⌗008 THE PHONE CALL
⌗009 VIOLENCE
⌗010 CHEATERS
⌗011 ARCADE
⌗12 RED ENVELOPE
⌗14 SORRY?
⌗15 FAIR GAME
⌗16 BEACH
⌗17 MONDAY
⌗18 MY TURN
⌗19 ME
⌗20 GAMES
⌗21 GIFTS
⌗22 CHRISTMAS
⌗23 NEW YEARS
⌗24 SURPRISE
⌗25 VIDEO
⌗26 INFORMATION
⌗27 NICE TRY
⌗28 FILE
⌗29 THE FALL
⌗30 SAVE IT?
⌗31 WELCOME BACK
⌗32 BROKEN PROMISES
⌗33 MARLEY
⌗34 BREAKING POINT
⌗35 PLAN
⌗36 DEFEAT
⌗37 FIRE
⌗38 ACCEPTANCE
⌗39 CHANGE

⌗13 CORA

644 24 16
By -erenssluvt

the past is the past. some things are better left to be unsaid. would it matter if i were to tell you everything that had happened to me. would it really be worth your pointless time.

but it's always a matter of time. it seems like that's the answer to everything. only a matter of time before people find out the real you.

some things are better left to rot.

the past is the past.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

the two of you were complete opposites and it showed when she walked through the school doors. people didn't stop and stare to look at her. they took one glance of her appearance and looked away.

it wasn't out of fear, they just deemed her to look boring. so as this new girl walked in the hallway nobody cared to look at her. the girl didn't care anyways as she scanned through groups of people desperately trying to find a familiar face.

unknown to her you stood in the corner of the hallway with sasha. staring at her you shook your head in disappointment.

she still looked the same but i guess you could say some things never change. just with you two being in the same room, the same school, it fueled your body with excitement.

you two were at the top of a podium and as time passed you each watched each other waiting for one to fall. but did it matter who fell from the tall concrete cylinder.

the way of which cora worked was engraved in stupidity and a loss of common sense. no matter how hard she would try you would always have the upper hand.

it wasn't because of your hate for the people in the school. it was necessarily because you were mature with how you did things. you couldn't let hate or immaturity get in the way. to watch people fail you had to be patient, and that was one thing cora was not.

turning on your heel you began to walk with sasha. the female lifted her hand to rub her tired eyes. "i could not sleep last night."

taking a glance at sasha you noticed how much more messy, her hair was today. or the way she didn't have a bag of candy or chips on her. "why's that?"

shrugging sasha tried to think of a reason but nothing came to mind. to her it was just one of those nights you couldn't fall asleep. there was no explanation to it, just that your mind was busy thinking.

"i don't know, i just couldn't fall asleep"

humming you nodded your head understanding what the girl meant. trying to wake herself up she lifted her hand bringing the cup of coffee to her mouth. taking a drink she let the caffeine sink into her mouth hoping the one sip would suddenly push her to be awake.

walking upon yours and sasha's shared class you reached up pushing the door open. walking in your hand held the door for sasha making sure not to accidentally close it on her.

looking around the classroom you found students to be in here. only about three were missing but you assumed they would show up later on, considering the tardy bell rang in five minutes.

going to your seat you were met with a male staring off into the view of window. he was focused on a oak tree.

placing your bag down you sat down. giving eren a small glance you spoke "good morning eren". at the sound of your voice the male turned his head. smiling at your greeting he replied "morning y/n"

about to engage in a conversation with eren, you were interrupted by a crashing sound followed by a small thump.

looking over to the right you watched as a backpack was on the ground opened. notebooks fell out as pencils were rolling on the floor. next to the bag was a girl.

her hair was dark brown tied into her signature ponytail. hairs in front were pulled framing the shape of her face. her outfit was an unusual one as she dressed preppy. even though there were no school uniforms required she still wore one. and a silver necklace sat on her neck, the charm was a red envelope.

looking at cora you tried your best not to laugh at the utmost fail that had occurred. knowing it was on purpose you still got up from your seat. crouching down, you began to pick the school materials up, placing them back into the pastel pink bag.

zipping it up you slid it over to the female. smiling, she grabbed the bag looking up at you "thank you..."

"y/n."

it had seemed you two were launched back a few years ago. once again you had to introduce yourselves but only this time it took more effort.

nodding her head at your name she quickly got up dusting her knees off  "nice to meet you y/n, i'm cora!"

cora stared at you, she took in your appearance. seeing there was no astronomical change she met your gaze again.

having no motive to talk to the girl you gave her a grin and sat back down in your seat. leaning back in the chair you stared at cora, the smirk was still planted on your face.

the first move had been placed, now it was your turn to make a move. finding it hilarious at the pawn she used, you decided to make her wait. one way or another she would learn to be patient.

cora walked past you, picking an open seat. she sat down next to a blonde headed girl. not caring for her name or who she was, cora looked away. she focused on the conversation you were having with a male.

it was no lie to her that he was good looking. he had great style to mention sharp looks.

the classroom door opened once again and in came mrs. tybur. stopping your conversation with eren you focused on the teacher.

class went on as usual, paying attention to the teacher while taking notes. each class went on like normal. only today was quite boring. everybody seemed to be tired. the halls weren't as noisy and there were no preppy girls in the corner talking shit.

walking outside to your school court yard you took a seat on a bench. looking around you took in your surroundings. captivated by the scenery it was soon interrupted.

you seemed to be interrupted a lot lately. not seeing it as such a bad thing you listened to the voice next you.

"is it not tiring?"

her voice entered your ears, but as it did you sat there deciding to ignore it. the girl took a seat next to you propping her bag against her foot. turning her head she looked over at you.

knowing her, you knew she wouldn't leave without an answer to her question. it was quite embarrassing to even ask such a question but you still answered.

"don't ask obvious questions. of course it is."

not feeling the energy to argue at how you presented your answer she sighed looking away. the girl had many questions for you but held against it. deciding to only question you a fair amount of times she spoke up again.

"tell me what's the point of having historia figure it out herself."

clicking your tongue you took a quick glance at cora. her questions always seemed stupid to you. at every chance she had, she would question your every move as if you didn't know what you were doing.

"what's the point of you questioning how i do things?"

smiling, cora sat up in her seat finally interested in the conversation that was happening. "because you do things in such an old school way. have you ever considered just going straight to the punch?"

"utmost respect for sharing how you feel cora. but to get a strong punch you have to have the strength. in other words, to watch someone fall apart you must gather details and information. is that explanation good enough for you?"

cora got up from the bench, picking her bag up she turned around to look at you. "well then, i'll stay around to watch with you."

laughing, you looked at the brunette. "it seems like you want to relive the past. if so then i'd be happy tearing you apart again."

the female's face instantly dropped at your words. for her she was never one to bring up things that had happened in the past. but you, you used that as leverage and she couldn't deny that it worked.

turning away to walk off the girl ignored the laughs that fell from your mouth at her reaction. if this is how you wanted to play then by all means she was down and ready. the one thing cora strived for, was to see you crumble under her finger. she wanted to take your place and do things her way.

she wanted to be the new you. the improved you.

so the plan of hers was to sit back and watch you. she was going to observe how you did everything.

how you ran around with the unfamiliar friend group and pretended to be best buddies. to her this time felt different. this time it felt like she would be able to actually achieve her goals.

the backstory between you and cora was a difficult one to explain. but the only explanation she wanted is what you were doing at the paradis high school.

the real reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211 22 7
The year she dreamed of. Going to Europe for an exchange, she didn't think to meet someone like him. Just another year. The third year didn't start...
830 32 2
Eren's the new kid at Trost Academy and being fresh meat in his senior year isn't easy. Especially so when the only friends he's made yet have manage...
22.3K 670 12
It all started with a kiss. Y/N had never let the thought of dating a girl linger in her mind for too long, her financial troubles were more importan...
1.8M 64.1K 43
COMPLETED: 9/4/17 #1 levi x reader tag --- YN LN lives in Japan. Like any other teenage girl she goes to school. Except her school is a little diffe...