Nandu's Angel

By Janvi_p

This story shows how a small girl is beings tortured by her adopted parents and the throws her out. This stor... More

Character Sketch
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Note.
Chapter 7
Note
chapter 8
chapter 9
note
helpp

Chapter 1

5.5K 281 45
By Janvi_p

In a dark room you can see a small girl sleep cuddling herself in a ball. The girl had some dried blood and is looking very weak and pale compared to her age. A lady entered in the room and threw chilled water on that girl. The girl woke up with a jerk and got scared seeing the lady. The girl and the lade are nandini and Khushi.

Khushi: you mad girl why are you sleeping till late huh? Did you forget the rules.

Nandini( being scared): No mumma, i didn't Folget the lules(rules). Nannu's head ish plainning(paining).

Khushi ( grabs her arm tightly): don't do drama. Ye sab tera natak hai kaam na karne ka. Chal jaldi se kaam karna chalu kar.

Nandu(crying badly): mumma pleash leave me. Nannu's ish hult(hurt). I will do the wolk but pleash no beat nannu.

Khushi slaps nandu and holds her arms more tightly and nandu again gets fresh scratches on her arms and due to the slap blood starts coming from her lips.

Khushi ( holding her arms more tightly): Kitni baar bola hai ke i am not your mumma. You have to call me Ma'am. Now start doing your work and dont do any mistake orelse punished ke liye tayaar rehna samji.

Nandu's nods her head while crying and says

Nandu: Yesh ma'am.

Nandu starts doing all household chores meanwhile in malhotra Mansion you can see a boy sleeping on his stomach hugging a pillow and a lady enters his room.

Neyo: mannu, bachha get up. School ke liye late horaha hai. Come on get up fast.

Manik ( keeping her head on his mom's lap): 5 minutes more mumma please.

Neyo carresing his hair and waited for few minutes then after sometime she said.

Neyo: Chal baccha ab uthja , woh shaitaan bhj uth gaye hoge. Go inside the washroom and ready for school. I am going down Ok

Neyonika left saying this and manik went inside the washroom to get ready for school.
After sometime manik came down all ready for school and sat on dining table where everyone
Manik wished everyone  and then they started having their breakfast when Manik winked Dhruv and Abhi and they smirked. Cabir was about to take paratha but Dhruv took the plate of paratha.

Abhi: Dhruv please pass me the plate of paratha

Dhruv ( passed the plate ): Sure Abhi take this.

Mukti: Mujhe bhi pass karo na please.

Saying this all the kids started passing the plate to each other while cabir being a foodie was trying to snatch it from them.

Cabir: Guys please mujhe bhi dona. I am hungry.

Manik: Ha toh Lena cabir who has stopped you.

Cabir (with a crying face): Rajpaa tell them na to give me also.

Raj ( with a fake anger and smacking Manik head): Kyu pareshaan kar rahe ho mere bete ko. And you Manik you are bigger than him he is your small brother so stop troubling him.

Manik( making faces ): Ha ha appka beta toh sirf cabir hai. Mujhe toh sirf Raman dad hi samjte hai.

Saying this Manik hugs Raman and Raman kisses his forehead.

Isha: Accha ab finish your breakfast fast and go to school.

Everyone completed their breakfast and kids left for school, Raman and raj left for office.whereas Ishita and neyonika started doing their work.

In Raizada mansion Nandu was working in the kitchen and Arnav Khushi and Harshad were sitting on the dining table.
Nandini was carefully bringing the breakfast from the kitchen with shivering hand as she knew a slight mistake and they will again beat her and will not give food but due her misbalance the bowl fell from her hand seeing this she got scared.

Arnav: you idiot girl can't you do even a work properly huh?

Nandu: Sholly pap...sir. I...I will tlean thish.

Saying this Nandu started picking the broken glass pieces. When she was picking up the glass pricked her hand which caused it to bleed. But without caring about it she started cleaning it as she knew this was her daily basis.
She cleaned everything and went to the kitchen and started crying as it was paining her.
Harshad went to his dad's room and took some money from his wallet and went outside.
When Arnav was getting ready for office he saw that few money was missing so he went to the living room and said.

Arnav : Khushi did you take money from my wallet?

Khushi: No arnav i haven't taken the money. What happened?

Arnav: I checked my wallet and some money is missing.

Harshad: Dad i saw this curse going inside your room i think she must have taken it.

Arnav (angrily): You bloody orphan did you took money from my wallet huh?

Nandu (getting scared): No sirl ,i no took it.

Arnav: sach sach bata tune liye na paise?

Nandu: nai sirl maine nai liye taise( paise)

Khushi (  grabbing her hair): Jhoot mat bol, tune hi liye hai paise.

Nandu(crying in pain): Ahh... Ahh pleash nannu ko lag lahi hai. Pleash nannu nai nahi liye.

Harshad: Dad she won't say like this i think you need to punish her.

Nandu gets scared hearing about the punishment and cries badly.
Khushi pushes nandu badly which made her fall on the floor and her head banged causing a small cut on her forehead.

Arnav( removing his belt): tu aise nahi bolegi na ? Now be ready for your punishment.

Arnav started beating nandu with the belt while she was crying badly and begging him not beat her.

Nandu ( badly crying): Pleash... No beat nannu, nannu ish gelting hult. Nannu ko mat malo.usse lag lahi hai.

Arnav didn't pay attention to her cries and was beating her and leaving belt marks on her small body.

Khushi: Arnav we did a mistake by adopting her. She is nothing but a curse and an orphan. Lets just close this chapter by throwing her on the roads.

Harshad: Mom is right Dad let's throw her out of the house. She won't tell anyone about it because she doesn't know anything about us. So it won't make any problem for us.

Arnav was continuously beating nandu and the small child couldn't bare so much torturing and she fainted.

Arnav: Ok since she has fainted it will be easy to throw her out.

Arnav picked up unconscious nandu and sat in his car and went outside. After driving away from his house she threw her on the road and left.
After sometime Nandu starts to open her eyes and sees she was on the footpath. She started crying not knowing what to do and her body was also painning very badly. She started roaming on the roads and was asking for help but the people thought she is mad so ignored her. She was standing in the middle of the road and cars were passing by  Seeing this she got scared when suddenly a car came in front of her.
The car stopped with a jerk as not wanting to hurt the small girl.

Neyo: what happened Ramesh? Aise gaadi kyu roh diya?

Ramesh: Bhabhi woh ek bachi gadi ke samne achanak aa gayi.

Neyo: Oh God, chalo lets check the girl, if she is fine or not.

Neyonika came outside the car and saw nandu was standing infront of the crying and was shivering as she was scared.
Neyonika was shocked seeing her state because there eas blood coming from her few injuries, her hair was messy, her clothes were also dirty and she was looking very weak , unhealthy and malnourished.

Neyo: bachha what are you doing in the middle of the road?
Where is your house? Where is your family ?

Nandu was scared and wasn't able to speak due to continuous crying and pain but still she tried.

Nandu: i...i...do..nt.... know....alnty. Pleash no beat nannu.

Saying this she again started crying and shivering due to fear that neyonika will beat her.

Neyo: Nahi bachha mai nahi marungi aapko Ok. App rona band karo. Apka naam kya hai?

Nandu: Nan... Nandi... Nandini.

Neyonika told Ramesh to bring water for her and gave to her

Neyo( making her drink water): Woh its a beautiful name. Will come with me to my house?

Nandu: You no beat nannu no?

Neyonika smiled and nodded in no saying that she will no beat her. Nandu smiled a little. Neyonika washed her face a little and then took her and went towards malhotra mansion.

In Malhotra Mansion all the kids were home from school amd Raj and Raman were also back from office as they didn't have much work and were waiting for neyonika. When neyonika entered they became shocked seeing her with a girl in her arms.
Nandu was scared seeing everyone but when she saw someone she immature came down from neyonika's arms and went and hide behind the person and said.

Nandu: Papa.

Everybody was shocked seeing this as she hid herself behind manik and called him papa.

Nandu (cutely ): You ale my  papa no( know).

Manik( picking her up in her arms): Yes , baby i am only your papa.

Nandini gets happy and hide her face in his neck. Everybody smiled seeing her comfortable with manik and Manik was also happy.

Raj: Neyo , who is she?  How did you meet her?

Ishita: Neyo bolo na kaun hai  ye bachhi. Aur isse itna kaise laga ?

Raman: First let he sit guys. Then ask all your questions.

Everybody sat in the living room and neyonika explained everything to them. All were shocked seeing her as the belt marks were clearly visible  like someone has beaten her and left her on purpose. Nandini was still in manik's arm hiding her face and said.

Nandu scared and crying): Papa... who ale they? They beat nannu? Unto bolo na nannu ko na male. Nannu ko lagti hai oui...oui hoti hai. Nannu will do all the wolk

Everybody gets worried seeing her like this.

Manik ( patting her head): No babu, woh log appko nahi marege. Dont worry baby and you don't have to do any work ok

Nannu: Plomish?

Manik( smiles): Promise baby. And they are your family.

Nandu ( confused): My.... nannu's family ?

Manik: Yes baby your family. Wait i will introduce them to you.

Manik: Baby these are my mom and dad.

Nandini: Appki mumma ?

Manik nods his head but get's worried seeing tears in her eyes?

Manik: kya hua babu? App ro kyu rahe ho?

Nandu: Nannu ke pass mumma  and papa nahi hai.

All gets emotional hearing this. Manik lovingly wiped her tears and neyonika said.

Neyo( cupping her face): kisne kaha ki appki mumma papa nahi hai. Mai hu na aapki mumma or raj appke papa.

Nandu became happy hearing this but then got confused and cutely pouted thinking something and said.

Nandu( pouting cutely ): aap meri mumma ban sakti ho but mere pass already papa hai pointing towards Manik

All smiles and goes aww in her cuteness. But then she said.

Nandu: But nannu will tall ( call ) you popsy and mumma as momsy otay?

Both of them nodded happily and kissed her cheeks making her giggle.
Then manik introduce her to raman and Ishita.

Manik: Baby they are raman paa and ishi maa.

Nandu( smiles widely ): Yayyyy nannu has one mole maa and paa. Mai bhi aapto raman paa and ishi maa bolu.

Raman and Ishita happily kissed her forehead and nandu became happy. Then they went to Fab 7

Manik: Babu yeh sab mere friends hai.

Everybody told their names to nandu and started jumping in happiness.

Nandu ( jumping and clapping): Wow , nannu has so many bhai and didu. I tall(call) you all bhai and didu.

Fab7( happily): okay princess.

This made nandu more happy and excited started dancing after seeing her big family. But suddenly she started breathing heavily. Seeing this everybody became worried specially manik. He immediately sat on the couch and took her in his lap.

Manik( Worriedly and rubbing her back): Its ok calm down  Baby. Relax... easy easy calm down.

Cabir gave a glass of water to Manik and manik took it and bring it near her lips.

Manik: Baby thoda sa pani pilo please. You will feel better.

He made her drink few sips of water and again rubbed her back. After sometime Nandu became normal and rested her head on manik's chest.

Manik( pecking her head): what happened Baby?

Nandu: Papa nannu ish tield( tired). Nannu wantsh to seep(sleep).

Raj: Manik take her to your room and make her sleep.

Ishita : First feed her something she might be hungry. Pata nahi kab khaya hoga bichari ne.

Manik: Ok ishi maa. Baby papa will make you sleep but first have food. I know my baby is hungry.

Nandu became cranky as she was feeling very sleepy and comfortable in manik's arms .

Nandu( being cranky): No papa Pleash nannu ko nahi thana ( khana). Nannu ko sona hai. Aapke pass  hi lena( rehna) hai. Nannu ish not hungly.

Manik didn't want her to cry so he said.

Manik(pecks her head): Ok jaana. Papa will make you sleep come lets go.

Manik picked nandini in his arms and went towards his room. And made nandu lie down on his bed and patted her head to make her sleep comfortably and again went down to have his lunch with others.

Hope you like it.

How did you feel about Nandini being tortured?

How did you felt when nandu called manik as papa?

How did feel after seeing nandini comfortable with manik?

Sorry if there is any mistake.

Please vote and comment on the story.
Also a request please show your love and support on my other stories also.

Thankyou.

Paleja8.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 56.5K 89
A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the love Join the ride with us #OkThanksBye
23.5K 1.2K 22
hi guys this my first Story so please avoid the grammatical mistake in my story ... In Manik Room :- Manik - I love you jaanโค๏ธ Nandini - I hate mysel...
9.6K 736 29
What happens when the middle class girl who loves her family like anything but is treated like a shit by her parents comes to know that she is adopte...
104K 4.8K 20
A royal story After talent hunt What if manik gets obsessed with nandini and plans to cage her? What if nandini get married and tortured by her hus...