Classroom of The Elite Light...

By muted81

Light Yagami replaces ayanokoji under what leadership will kira operate in? Classroom of the elite Light yag... More

pt1 Guess Who's Back?
pt2 Bus Scene
pt3 The S System
pt5 Light's attack.
pt6 new month
pt 7 placement
Pt 8 exam preparation
Pt 9 two faced.
pt 10 Exam
pt 11 witness search
pt 12 Sakura
pt 13 overture
pt 14 destructive re trial

pt4 Class D Introductions

3.1K 112 53
By muted81

Light Yagami POV

Now standing on the podium with everyone's attention.

Out of everyone here, the only one who hasn't changed even a bit is koenji.

"Before I say anything if you're still unconvinced I promise to give more proof even if that conversation with our teacher made it clear enough for me. I advise we keep this information between ourselves if we were to reveal it to other classes we would be putting ourselves at a disadvantage" I said explaining the situation.

An opposing voice could be heard shortly after I finished.

"Wait before we discuss any of that," the boy asked with a look lacking any nervousness.

A student with the air of an upstanding young man quickly made himself known. His hair wasn't dyed. He looked like an honors student. Based on his appearance, I got the impression he wasn't socially weak but strong.

"We're all going to be classmates for the next 3 years I think it'd be good for us to introduce ourselves and become friends as soon as possible before we discuss anything else"

I let out a smile "I'm with you on that one, I got too ahead of myself. ideally, it would be better for all of us to be at the very least acquainted"
I said directing the conversation from him to the rest of the class to bring in more involvement.

"Agreed! After all, we still don't know a thing about each other, not even our names," some one shouted

"Hey light I think she's onto you," ryuk said

After most of the class agreed with the idea I said.

"Alright, we have time how about you start first if you're okay with it, " I said signaling over to the boy from before.

The boy nodded in agreement "sure thing, My name's Hirata Yousuke. Back in junior high, lots of people called me Yousuke. Feel free to use my first name! I guess my hobby is sports in general, but I especially like soccer. I'm planning on playing soccer here, too. Nice to meet you!" he said making a flawless introduction.

When he finished I started talking.

"Sports eh" I responded

If I say I was the junior high champion I'll be labeled as both an idiot and a liar. There's no way someone would lie about such a pointless thing.

Recouping my self I talked

"Just as the teacher said My name is light yagami, everyone calls me light, I used to play tennis and joined this school with the intention of becoming a detective like my father, if any of you need help with anything whether it is fitting in, academics or anything else my door is always open I will do everything In my power to make sure we succeed and that's a promise," I said making my intentions clear.

Some of the girls were looking at me blushing, others also had their attention on Hirata.

"Could they be any more obvious?" asked Ryuk.

"Alright then let's start from the front to back for convenience," said Hirata

A girl obviously startled and not ready yet had spoken.

"M-my name is...Inogashira Ko-Ko..."

The girl had a nervous look and attitude when talking. She was drawing a black. She was put on the spot.

Stopping her I talked "Wait. Inogashishira was it, it's important to just take things slowly there's no need for anyone to rush please take your time" I said giving her an opening to reintroduce herself.

After that, Inogashishira calmed down and regained her composure. She took a few small breaths and tried again.

"My name is Inogashira...Kokoro. Um, my hobby is sewing. I'm pretty good at knitting. I-It's nice to meet you all" looking relieved embarrassed and delighted all at the same time she sat down.

I simply smiled, more introductions were to follow, my assessments would not be absolute but this should overall work in my favor.

The boy from before showed up at the same time as me. stood and with zero hesitation said.

"I'm Yamauchi Haruki. I competed in table tennis during elementary school, and in junior high, I was the ace player on our baseball team. I was number four. I got hurt during the inter-high school championships, though, and I'm undergoing rehab now. Nice to meet you."

the inter-high championship is a national sports competition for high school students. Junior high school kids were supposed to be ineligible. How stupid do you have to be to make such an obvious lie,

I looked at him dumbfounded, i....I almost lost my composure.

I could already tell I didn't like him in fact this level of stupidity is a menace to society.

"Well then, I'm next, aren't I?"

The cheerful girl who stood up was kushida. She was also the same girl who'd helped out the elderly woman on the bus that morning.

It seems this class has at least some socially confident people.

But.....this girl something's off about her I don't trust her.

"My name is Kushida Kikyou. None of my friends from junior high made it to this school, so I'm alone here. I'd like to get to know all of your names and faces right away and become friends as soon as possible!"

While the other three introductions were relatively compact she kept on talking.

"So, after school or during vacations, I want to make all sorts of memories with lots of people. Please feel free to invite me to lots and lots of events! Anyway, I've talked for a long time, so I'll end my introduction here."

Well, at least she's self-aware of it. I thought.

"Well then, next up is..."

As Hirata looked encouragingly toward the next student, that student glared back. His hair was dyed a fiery red. He both looked and sounded like a delinquent.

"What, are we a bunch of little kids or something? I don't need to introduce myself. People who want to do that can go ahead. Just leave me out of it." said the student

This attitude needs to change....at the first chance I get......I need to......get rid of it.

And permanently......

"I can't force you to introduce yourself, of course. However, I don't think that getting along with your classmates is a bad thing. If I've made you uncomfortable, I apologize."

When Hirata bowed his head, some of the girls glared at the guy with red hair.
"Isn't it fine to introduce yourself?" one of them snapped.
"Yeah, yeah!"

this moron just antagonized himself to the majority of the class over a mere introduction.

Trying to convince him I said"He's right you know I've already made it clear this school is not normal what so ever, we have no way of knowing
what the school will throw at us but assuming my theory is correct this school will test us on a multitude of areas, not just academics"

"Think about it our activities In Class will be connected to our points. the way you act will affect your life here and not just on a social level don't think you should at least tell us your name"
I said trying to win him over with logic and reason

(Boy was he wrong)

"Shut it. I don't care. I didn't come here to make friends." The guy with red hair got up from his seat. It seemed he had no intention of getting to know anyone. Several other students followed.

I looked at the students leaving with an intense glare not noticed by anyone.

Oddly horikita had stayed.

"They're not a bad bunch. It's my fault. I was being selfish and made people do this."

"No way. You didn't do anything wrong, Hirata-Kun. Let's just leave those guys be, okay?" could be heard by one of his fangirls.

I didn't want turmoil so I said "Hirata is right they aren't bad people. if anyone is uncomfortable with talking or introductions it's alright to leave no one will hold you accountable it's your life, and it shouldn't be controlled or manipulated by others" I responded.

However, all the people of that opinion seemed to be gone.

The next student spoke up.

"I'm Ike Kanji. I love girls, and I hate pretty boys. I'm currently in the market for a new girlfriend. It's nice to meet you! All the better if you're a cutie or a beauty!"

"Wow. You are so cool, Ike-Kun," one girl said, in a completely emotionless voice. Of course, her statement was 1000 percent false

No no no no no no Why the hell are you people like this!?, this is supposed to be an elite school you're not supposed to be out here acting like imbeciles...I can't believe I'm wasting my time on this.

I've lived my life outsmarting and manipulating some of the smartest people this world has seen and have now been reduced to account for the actions of a horny teenager to stupid to realize that he is being made fun of!!

I looked at Ryuk as if saying
"Ryuk I was wrong I'm losing brain cells dealing with this stupid class"

So is this what you wanted?
To put me in a room surrounded by Idiots while trying to deal with whatever the school might throw.

Closing my eyes and breathing in.

I thought, Calm down it's only the first day.

I just have to get through these introductions. As stupid as they may be.

(Time skip)

Finally, it's over I thought. I thought It'd never end.

As I was packing up my things to leave a group of three girls walked up to me.

The girl who spoke had brown hair and vibrant blue eyes she introduced herself as Sato before
"h-hey light do you wanna hang out with us? We still have the entire day" her body language suggested that she lacked confidence with talking to the opposite gender.

The next girl to speak seemed to be more confident she has blonde hair along with blue eyes she looked like a doll but her personality might be a turnoff for most, she is kei kurizawa "it'll be fun, we have pointed to burn" said kurizawa not seeming to care about her spending habits.

Are you stupid? I literally just told them that points aren't consistent. I hope this doesn't become a daily thing.

I don't have time for this crap.

"Sorry but I'd like to be alone for the day, this school is strange, to say the least. I want to test out some theories I'm trying to understand everything, the contract system that chabashira mentioned has me interested."

The blonde misa knockoff, not giving up got closer to me
"you're working too much just try and relax" her mood was girly and assertive.

Trying to make a compromise I said "tell ya what We'll hang out tomorrow you have my word"

Reaching in my bag I ripped a small part of a page from my notebook.

And passed it to the two of them"that's my contact information don't hesitate to call If something comes up. Sorry I couldn't join"

So after that, I walked.

I looked back at the two of them with a smile and said "see you both later"

"that smile of yours will lead to so many broken hearts and I'm here for it" said Ryuk.

I swear to god if have to put up with another misa situation I'll go on a rampage notebook or not.

(Setting change)

Currently, I was now outside walking to a store planning to buy some things. I tried to get information from the upper class men but to no avail.

Ryuk spoke up
"Light you think we can buy apples?"

"Are you kidding me I'm supposed to deal with them for the next 3 years"

"Hello light you there"

"That hot tempered brat, koenji and those two dumbass ike and yamauchi my class is filled with severely flawed students"

"How were they even able to make it here I can understand koenji makeing it due to the fact he is the heir of one of Japan's biggest conglomerates but the others make no sense"

"or was it intentional? Where's the justice for the students who are actually capable"

"Light!!"cried ryuk craving apples

Finally reaching my breaking point with Ryuk I shouted"Okay okay shut up I'll get you your damm apples just be patient"

"Soooooo you like you're new classmates?"

That audacity was he even hearing?.

"No. you were right I am losing braincells keeping up with this class and not in an intellectual way some of them are disregarding my clear warnings and their deductive abilities are abysmal even Matsuda wasn't this stupid," said light to Ryuk

"Ha told ya so" said Ryuk in a victorious tone

he probably knew something before hand.

"Did you know about the stupidity of my class beforehand Ryuk?" I asked curiously.

"Not really, this wasn't my idea although I heard the original person of this reality you replaced was also a genius but..."ryuk answered

"But what spit it out already" I hastily asked

"He apparently only cared about looking normal and didn't make as many plans as he could of to win and well they thought it would be more fun to watch someone who didn't pull punches"said the shinigami trying to remember.

"well I don't plan on doing that"

If he's calling this mystery person a genius after seeing my game with L he must be extremely cunning...but he is just basing this from another shinigami so he might not be familiar with said person's talents.

I chuckled "heh a genius playing the role of mindless idiot how intriguing"

Thoughts ran in my head as to why someone would want to get zero attention despite being talented.
Was it hide your hand so no one expected your next move....well that would the only logical reason I would do such a thing but there's no way I'd ever do that,
That's not how I do things.

"Ethier way I'll have to establish myself as the leader of class D, I'll need to both do recon on other classes and build a vast social network of people I can freely control this will also give me vast access to information on others"

"But can you do it with all those interesting people in your class?" Said Ryuk in an amusing tone.

"I'll just do what I do best observe, analyze, predict, plan and manipulate"

"I'll rid the world of anything that try's to stand in my way" I said walking towards the store I was headed to.

Finally here.

the store had six lanes the walls were white, the air inside was cooler than outside suggesting air conditioning, few students were present a worker was organizing products there was one cashier I'm guessing payment is via points. And generic store background music.

As I got closer
Wait Why is their one missing beer didn't they just put this In.
Well, whatever that doesn't matter.

I Swiftly graded a cart and walked to the fruits and vegetable sections and grabbed a bag of apples, but I also needed other things. as I turned right I noticed a certain someone.

"Horikita, I wasn't expecting you here glad to see someone took my advice," I said noticing the cheap items.

She said in an unsympathetic tone "don't flatter yourself I would of done the same thing even if you were quiet the entire time" said horikita

"Your outlook is normal but most people however would let this large number of points get to their head it's stupid to let yourself be corrupted" this was noticed by me as she had chosen cheap products.

"Well, that depends on the person, doesn't it? I'm the sort who doesn't know when you might need money, this has nothing to do with your stunt in class"

Looking at the ceiling I asked "By the way you stayed in the classroom but never intended yourself
Were you interested in what I thought about the overly lenient system?" I knew her name but didn't reveal it to anyone when it was her turn to introduce herself I couldn't antagonize her at this moment I needed to see how useful she can prove to be.

As I was looking at other places I noticed something extremely important.

"Wait does that say free?" I said with an intense gaze.
Naturally, horikita turned as well.

"relief supplies for students who use up their points. If your deduction was right and we won't get 100k points a month this would make perfect sense"

I crossed my arms "it's not a matter of "if" I know I'm right this only proves my theory further"
I said leavening behind a slight smirk

Heh honestly this is far to simple it's almost boring It'll only be a matter of time before I figure everything out and when that happens no one will stop me.

"Hey, shut it! Just wait a sec! I'm looking for it right now!"

A sudden, loud voice drowned out the store's peaceful background music.
"Come on, hurry up. You have a line of people waiting on you!"

Apparently, trouble was brewing by the register.

I recognized the one with the thoroughly ill-tempered look on his face. It was the student from my class, the guy with the red hair. He had his hands full of noodle cups.

..it's him.

I made my way to the area of conflict.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Huh? Who are you?"
I had meant to appear amicable, but the guy with red hair scowled at me.

"I'm Light yagami. I'm from your class. I just asked because it sounded like there was trouble."

"Oh. Yeah, I remember you. I forgot my student ID card."

How the hell do you forget something that important!?l!!? That's the only form of currency we have.

He was putting away the noodles and seemly about to go back to his dorm where he most likely left it

"I can pay for you, it'd be annoying if you had to head all the way back to the dorms. I'm happy to help" I said as I swiped my car.
humans hate being indebted by someone even if it's only subconsciously he will be more likely to hear me out if I ask him for something later down the road.

It's basic social engineering. I remember reading of an experiment a while back.

two groups consisting of two art judges expect one of the judges is an actor. In one group the actor would excuse himself and come back with nothing
in the other he would excuse himself and come back with two sodas. Under the pretense that he was getting one for himself and thought he might as well get another one for the other judge.

At the end the actor asked the judge if he could buy a raffle because he had a chance of winning a car if he got lucky.

The group with the free soda more than doubled the amount they bought, and get this even in the events where the judges didn't get along well the principle still applies.

It's important for this to not come off as bribery.

"That's true. You're right, it'd be absolutely annoying. Thanks."

"My name's Sudou," he said. "Thanks for helping me out. I owe you."

Just as planned.
He's already trying to reciprocate that small favor.
"Sure thing sudou"

I returned to what I was doing, horikita after looking at that brief exchange sighed "You don't seem to be afraid."

"Why would I? Because he looks like a delinquent?"

"A normal person would try to keep someone like him at a distance."

"It's just like Hirata said there's a good bunch" I need their trust so I can manipulate them if needed to.

"It's mostly defenseless people who stay away from those types. If he acted violently, I could rebuff him. That's why I don't withdraw." said horikita.

"No offense but he looks to be the extremely athletic type" I commented

"Let's finish our shopping. We'll be a bother to the other students if we dawdle," she said. changing the topic 

Wrapping things up after I got everything I needed, we presented our student ID cards to the machine by the register. Since we didn't have to deal with change, our transaction was speedy.

After paying and exiting the store, I found Sudou seated outside, waiting for me.

"Are you really going to eat here?" I asked him.

"Of course. It's just common sense."
Sudou perplexed me with his matter-of-fact reply. Horikita sighed in exasperation.

"I'm going back. I'll be stripped of my dignity if I spend more time here," she said

"What do you mean, 'dignity'? We're just high school students. We're ordinary. Or, what, are you the high-born daughter of some noble family or something?"

Horikita didn't flinch at Sudou's harsh tone. Seemingly irritated, Sudou set his noodle cup on the ground and stood.
"Huh? Hey, listen to people when they're talking to you! Hey!" he said.

"What's his problem? He just suddenly got angry." Horikita said this to me, ignoring Sudou. This was apparently too much for Sudou, who started to shout.
"Hey, get over here! I'll smack that smug look off your face!" he yelled.

"Look, I'll admit that Horikita has a bad attitude, but you're taking this too far."
It was apparent that Sudou's patience had run out.

"Huh? What was that? She has a bratty, obnoxious attitude. That's bad, especially for a girl!"

"For a girl? That's rather outdated thinking. Light, I would advise you not to become his friend," Horikita said. With that, she turned her back on Sudou.

"Hey, wait! You shitty girl!"
"Calm down." I held Sudou back as he actually tried to grab Horikita. She made her way in the direction of the dorms without stopping or glancing back.

"What the hell is her deal? Goddamn it!" he shouted.

I looked to my corner and before horikita could leave I stopped her and whispered
"wait horikita stay for a second there's trouble near" soon after I told her I toggled the recording function on my phone.

"What why should I care?" Rebuteld horikita

"Hey, you guys first years? This is our spot"

As Sudou slurped his ramen, three boys called out to us. They seemed to have come out of the same store and were carrying the same brand of noodle cups.

"Who are you? I was already here. You're in the way. Get lost," Sudou barked.

"You hear this guy? 'Get lost,' he says. What a cocky little first-year punk."

The three laughed in Sudou's face. Sudou shot up, slamming his noodle cup against the ground. The noodles splashed everywhere.

"'First-year punk,' huh? You tryin' to make fun of me, huh?!"

Sudou had an extremely short fuse. If I had to judge, he seemed like the type to immediately threaten anyone or anything that crossed him.

"You're awfully mouthy, considering we're second-year students. We already put our bags here, see?"

Plop! With those words, the second-year upperclassmen students put down their bags and guffawed loudly.

"See, our stuff's here. Now, beat it," one of them said.
"You got a lot of guts, asshole."
Sudou didn't back down, unfazed by being outnumbered. It looked like fists were going to fly at any moment. I, of course, didn't want any part of it myself. However, if it did happen it would work in my favor. That's why I'm recording.

"Oh, wow, scary. What class are you in? Wait, never mind. I think I know. You're in Class D, aren't you?"

"Yeah, so what?" Sudou snapped.
The upperclassmen students exchanged glances and burst into laughter.

"You hear that? He's in Class D! I knew it! It was a dead giveaway!"
"Huh? What's that supposed to mean? Hey!"

As Sudou barked at them, the boys grinned and stepped backward.
"Aw, you poor things. Since you're 'defective,' we'll let you off the hook, just for today. Let's get going,
guys."

My eyes shot up In excitement
I smirked.

something I could use.

I integrated into the conversation
"That's very interesting, you're acting as if you're not surprised he's in class D there's some kind meaning behind that? And judging from that the fact you called him defective I now know the classes are separated by overall ability no that's not right it's the quality of students and class D is for defective students" I said trying to evoke a reaction from everyone.

One of the students clearly nervous said "just what the hell are you yapping about"

"I asked other upperclassmen if they could give me pointers to what's to come in the future test all of them without explanation refused to tell me anything almost as if saying it would lead to a consequence. You just told me classes are separated by ability this will come in very useful"

"You don't have any proof besides you're wrong"

"That's why I've been recording this entire conversation" the line to them must have felt like a pin dropping.

"That's not all, I also know points are deducted and exactly how it affects our monthly allowance, based on class behavior this won't appear on the recording but I can implicate this information I have and say I got it from you"

"I got this information observing a multitude of other factors"
I needed to make them see just who they are dealing with.

"A-a-are you even a class D student how is that possible" said on of the boys in shock.

"I am light yagami of class D and I'll be the one to drag a class of defectives to the top that's the game I'm playing"
I said confidently.

"What do think will happen if I post all this information on the first-year boards?"

"......." they looked at me in silence.

"I have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain if I post the information and it turns out I'm wrong it'll go down as a stupid rumor, if I'm right your life here would be as good as over added with the recording.  when they ask me how I knew so much and I point the finger over to you who will end up taking the fall?"

"O-okay dude we're sorry for the trouble just place don't do that we only just started our second year."

"I'm afraid that won't do"

Just as I said that they began sweating buckets.

throwing a lifeline I asked "How many points do you all have I'd be willing to negotiate if the price is right
it would not be good on my ideals if I were to do something that manipulative"

"Also I want your names, and just know that if you lie I'm really and mean reeeeeelly gooood with faces I'll find you again if needed I mean you already told me your year that narrows it more"

Seeing no other way out the boys started talking.

"M-my name is Haru Diaki and I have 154,789 points on me we're all clas 2-c"

Huh, you're calling people defective and are only C in your own year well I guess only someone that stupid would reveal information like that on a whim.

"Kenji ren 145,090 points"

"Ashi jun 135,907 points"

Doing the math I said "435,786k eh I want you to transfer everything to me" I said in a serious tone.

"What hey wait a minute you're pushing your luck" retorted Kenji

"Am I really pushing it? remember what's at stake"

that's right your future is entirely in my hands and there's nothing you can do.

"Wait how can we be sure you're not going to take all our points and report us anyway?"

So you're not completely lacking in brainpower eh

I smiled "how about we write a contract so there's absolutely no way for me to screw you over unexpectedly"

"What! That would be like admitting on paper that we leaked information on paper"

How does he not realize I'm still recording.

"The school doesn't need to know about this contract it's insurance for you to pull up in the event I ever report our conversation we can put a clause that if I were to bring the contract as proof I would drop out. to put it in simple terms if I were to report you to the school or tell anyone about this I would have to drop out"

"Tell you what I'll even delete the video in front of you after negotiations are done. just know I have zero intentions of ruining anybody's life here" I said to the three students.

"Okay sounds good" they agreed.

I a few minutes later I wrote up the contract.

"The individuals Kenji Ren Ashi Jun and Haru Daiki will forward every single private point in their current ownership as of x/x/x to the Id below in exchange light yagami will under no circumstances tell the school or anyone the Content of information discussed or information received if light yagami uses this contrast as proof to get said people expelled light yagami will have to drop out. If light yagami uses recordings to leverage against the opposing party in the attempt of expelling light yagami will have to drop out.

Sign here:
Light Yagami

Sign here
____________

____________

____________

The students reluctantly signed their parts of the contract. And looked at me with a defeated expression

Trying to reassure them I said "listen my father has connections with the police so even if I only graduate as class D by the end of my term my future is as good as secured. The only reason I would ever make this information public is to pressure my class to gain more points but this amount of points I'm set with everything"

"As for sudou and horikita I can swear on my life they won't say a thing," I said bringing an end to this discussion.

After that, I went up to them and showed my screen in full display and deleted the video while showing proof of no backup they couldn't deny that I didn't delete it.

The students left with their heads down left as I watch them leave.

I formed both a  sinister and malicious smirk I looked at the leavening students and said

"Sudou, you can consider that ramen I bought you paid back tenfold"

Ryuk looked at the broken students
"you just gave them class D PTSD congratulations light"

-------------------‐--------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 549 16
Continuation: End of Season 2 Classroom Of The Elite (Anime) Altered version of the ending and more focus on the development of Kiyotaka and Arisu Wi...
286K 3.6K 16
What happen when Cote react to their characters profile? This include fandom and wiki to make an accurate profile. This is set after volume 3 and wil...
32.4K 1.1K 24
COTE X BS Ranpo in Cote Ranpo best Character 2- #Classroomoftheelite
7.1K 245 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...