LoVuQ

By Iexist_congrats

you've heard of the League of villains aka the LoV. But what about the LoVuQ? The league of Villains under qu... More

How it all started
Leave him
Shes being.... difficult
Another One Bites the Dust
Good deeds
Movie Night
I stole a kid!
So. Now What?
Eri
Bonding in more ways than 1
A decision is made
He chose violence
Weird
Take out

Coloring outside the lines

68 7 33
By Iexist_congrats

*Spinners point of view

To say it was complicated is a joke. Because it was BEYOND insanity. And I know insanity,  I have 6 mentality unstable roommates. And for some reason we thought between the 8 of us we could figure out right from wrong.

Twice doesn't even know to not put plates on the top rack of the dishwasher. We do NOT know how to do this.

So we take turns raising her. Another absolutely horrible idea.

Shigiraki gets custody Monday, Dabi gets her Tuesday, kurogiri gets her Wednesday, compress has custody Thursday's, I get custody Fridays (win!), twice and Toga get custody Saturday (this can't end well) and mustard has babysitting duty Sunday with Kurogiris help.

This kid will end up more messed up than us.

On our off days from Eri we're supposed to leave her alone except lunch, dinner,  and our now nightly video game sessions. From Mario Cart 5 to Call of Duty, we keep it fun.

It's REALLY  hard to find something to do. Kurogiri implemented no more than 5 hours of electronic performance day rule so now I have absolutely no life nor purpose. I ordered some quirk training books and have taken to that. It's not like my quirk is very useful. I hate it more every day I'm alive.

Until.... until I met my new family.

I've come to accept it as a part of who I am and even feel proud to be unique. I want to make it up to them, so I will do my very best to help them in any way I can. And that may be part of it.

So I've spent a while training. Today is Tuesday and Eri is with Dabi learning why it's good to be beneficial to society. For someone that loves to cheat the system (as well as someone who commits felonies that are the exact opposite of beneficial like arson and murder) he seems to be doing really well.

"So why do I have to get a job when I'm older?" Eri asks thoughtfully.

"Well, getting a job means you can pay for things yourself. Plus you are providing goods, like apples,or services,  like doctors, to peoplein need." Dabi responds without a moment of hesitation.

"Then how do I pay for stuff myself?" The darling child asks.

"With your salary." Is the response.

"Wow,  I didn't know it was important! I don't even like celery." Eris awestruck reply brings chuckles from the vents. LookslikeTogas spying again.

I refocus on the punching bag in front of me, hanging from the ceiling by a chain. I throw a punch, spin, preform a high kick, then leap against the swinging sand bag. I activate my quirk and use it to climb the bag, chain and then across the ceiling. I then deactivate my quirk and attempt to land on my feet. My momentum is off though and I landed awkwardly so I'm soon on my butt. Darn. I need to get this basic maneuver down if I want to be apply to apply my quirk in the field.

I spend all day training. Once I got the basic maneuver, I added more to it and then moved faster until it was a blur of kicks,punches, activating my quirk,  deactivating it, landing, jumping and more. I've seen the internet. No one will be prepared coming out of this for an actual fight. They all just sit and drown in cheese whiz and chocopuff bars. I'll be ready.

I meet with everyone for a nice round of Super Smash bros on my Wii. Remember those?

Eri plays as Kirby,  rightfully so. She's also small and cute. Magne plays as Samus. Toga plays as Zelda. Twice had a hard time choosing but eventually goes with R.O.B. Compress was hard pressed to find a character but last week we introduced him to Robin and he plays as no one else now. Shigiraki took Bayonetta. I kept my usual, Yoshi. Even Kurogiri played with us, using Dark Pit.

Mustard had to go home so that left us 1 extra player. Since Shigiraki and I play all the time, we managed to agree to rotate every match. He is doing much better with his....anger management shall we call it? He barely cried over being switched out.

It was an unspoken rule that we would go easy on Eri but she actually ended up kicking our butts. Compress kept running off screen and would die. Twice usually followed.  Kurogiri had a hard time with controls. But the rest of us have no excuse as to why a 7 year old won almost every game. She just kept getting great items, and was almost always the one to get the final Smash ball. Not to mention her interest ability to disappear off screen ND then fall on us as an avid or something without warning.

The kids a natural!

Eventually we all hit the hay. Except our local insomniac,  Tomura. He get 8 hours a week on average. Not even surprising if you look at his face.

After a surprisingly deep sleep, I wake up sore all over. To my surprise, it's almost noon. Not that anyone probably cares. No one keeps much schedule anymore.

I help kurogiri teach Eri how to make a sandwich. Which... shouldn't be so hard? Like, it's yummy nessisarilly smothered in bread. Yummiest part is the variety. You can put anything on there. But mustard is allergic to peanuts and is lactose intolerant so he can't have anything with cheese or anything with peanut butter. Compress only takes his on rye. Twice like half PB and J, half ham and cheese. Toga wants Nutella. Shigiraki will only eat it if it's on white bread. I have to have a high protein count because my my mutation quirk, etc. I'll never take kurogiri for granted again!

Probably not...

Maybe.

Wednesday blurs by, as does Thursday. Thursday was mostly magic tricks all day.

Finally,  Friday came. My turn to help Eri grow as a person. But she's a kid. So let's start simple.

So we colored.

Growing up, I wasn't allowed to play with other kids my age. They feared me because they didn't understand. I didn't hold it against them. Or against their parents who taught them to think that way. I just accepted that no one liked me because I was a freak. So I spent a lot of time alone. And when you're a kid, drawing is the only thing you can really do alone. It felt... peaceful. And nice.

I doodled a lot. And we talked about trivial things. Favorite colors. Birthdays. If you could go back in time. Why horses walked on their finger nails. Just casual small talk, with occasional jokes and goofing off thrown in.

After a lunch of fish, rice and a few hard boiled eggs for me, we go back to coloring.  I suggested going to the park but she said she wanted to finish her drawing.

I knew it was coming of course,  but it was still surprising when she said it.

"Are you a mutant?" She says, pausing her coloring. I hate that word. Long ago, racism was a horrible thing. Acts of hatred and even violence because of the color of someone's skin. But the dawn of quirks ended that. Soon it became quirks against quirkless. Then finally discrimination against certain quirk types. For the longest time, emitter quirks were considered far superior. Then mutation quirks began to pop up and became the new object of hatred.

I see it everywhere. Against even heroes. There are children in UA who face it even. One in 1A faces it because of a tail. I can't even imagine what the others face. Mutations are more and more common, but we're still treated as if we're the scum of the earth.

"I, I have a mutation quirk. It resultsin my appearance." I explain. I can't get angry with her. Not her fault.

"Chisaki says that makes you a mutant freak. What's that mean?" She asks. I look down at the table to hide my eyes that are brimming with tears. Words cut deep when you let them.

"It's just a really mean name for people who can't help but look different." I explain,my voice cracking. Eri is silent for a while before finishing her drawing.

"Done!" She proclaims. By now I have dried my tears. She didn't mean it.

"Let me see!" I say as happily as I can manage.

"It's my new family!" Eri beams at me. I smile as I scan the faces. Compress,  Shigiraki,  Dabi,  Toga, Magne, Mustard, Twice, Kurogiri.  Wait.... Where am I?

"Can we go to the park now?" Eri asks and I nod. Why does this hurt so bad?

I walk her through the city to the park. More aware than ever of the stares and pointing. It's not that weird! I can't help it! Why won't they leave me alone?

I push Eri on the swings, watch her play adventure with a little boy with a water emitter quirk and a little girl with a quirk allowing her arm to bend and stretch unnaturally. I get her dinner at a small American themed burger restaurant, and we walk a while near a recently cleaned beach.

Once the sun has truly set, we head home. I'm not my strongest at night and even though I could take care of myself just fine, I don't feel comfortable with Eri here.

She says goodnight to everyone who's so caught up in Wii sports they never noticed we left. Minus Kurogiri, who knew the whole time.

I tuck Eri into her bed. Man, what an emotionally draining day. I read her a few stories and then get up to leave.

"Wait! I want to show you my other drawing!" Eri cries as I stand up. She pulls a folded paper from under her pillow and hands it to me.

"Mutation buddies! Like my horn! We can be different together!" She grins. I can't hold back these tears.

She must have been called such horrible things by Overhaul... I completely misunderstood. This kid....

"Special buddies!" I choke out, and wrap her in a big hug.

"Can I keep this?" I ask her. She nods curtly,clear happy I like her beautiful drawing.

I can't wait until next Friday.

A/N sorry the horrible drawings. I tried. Rember, I TAKE REQUESTS!!!

I don't care how vague or random it is. I need inspiration to keep these going.  I'm begging you. Please.

Thanks for reading,  I REALLY  love getting comments and stuff. I appreciate you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 7.9K 104
! COMPLETE ! Because villains need love, too. A warning, the villains aren't really known to be soft individuals and for the sake of sticking to can...
18.4K 364 22
Dabi x reader 'doll face' You were just an upcoming villain recruited by the league of villains your villain name 'the reaper' also known as 'the gir...
206K 4.6K 45
In a world where having a superhuman ability called "Quirk" is perfectly normal and quite common, Y/N L/N was less fortunate than other people his ag...
472K 17.4K 41
[แด…แด€ส™ษช x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€] "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ" ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ค๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๏ฟฝ...