Issues

By 111feelings

Mafia • Amora Dior is an 18 year old who was sent to a boarding school for 'bad kids' for something she was... More

Authors note +  trigger warnings + Character aesthetic + disclaimer
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23
24
25
26
27*
28
29
30
31
32
33*
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41*
42
43*
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56*

1

46.6K 675 942
By 111feelings

In my case, I believe habits can be addictions.

No matter what it is. As in biting your nails, or hurting yourself in a way you didn't even know was self-harm.

I look out my window as I see we've finally landed in my hometown.

It's been almost 4 years since I left. Where did I go? This type of boarding school is for 'bad kids'.

Something happened to me when I was around the age of 14. My parents thought I did that shit for attention. So they sent me away.

They own a huge business. You can say I'm blessed to be born into a wealthy family.

Boy were you wrong.

They don't really give me cash. They make me work.

When in every case it isn't so bad. Showing your kids how to be independent isn't bad, but when there's a need for it, not even giving a dime fucking sucks.

I'm straightforward when it comes to things, or even in conversations I can come off as mean when I'm not trying to be.

Being raised in a family where you show the slightest anger can literally blow up in my family.

So that's why I found a new way.

Hurting myself.

Cutting myself.

I did say I believe habits can be addictions.

"I'm home!" I shout as I enter the house, "oh? Already?" Dad questions.

bitch.

"I guess four years was not enough." I muffle.

"At least you could have picked me up from the airport." I roll my eyes.

"Why would we?" Mom says.

"I'm heading up." I say taking my suitcase along. I hitch my breath as I open my bedroom door, and instantly receive flashbacks.

Oh fuck.

Okay, maybe this will be a little harder than I thought. I take a deep breath and enter my room.

'Definitely giving my room a makeover'.

I think to myself. Wow, fourteen-year-old me was not thinking.

Definitely getting rid of the blue walls for white. I started to unpack my suitcases and place my clothes in the walk-in closet that's in my room.

"Dinners ready." My mom says to me leaving my door wide open.

"Coming." I mutter. I head over slowly and sat down at the dinner table.

"What's for dinner?" I question.

"Your favourite." Mom says. "Hmm." I hum, soon she places a plate of pasta. I hate pasta because of her.

"Thanks." I roll my eyes in a slight.

"How was the school?" Dad asks me. Wow, they really are trying to 'fix' everything.

"Fine." I kept it short.

"Where are you going for college?" mom asks.

Fucking dumbass.

They destroyed my future.

Goodbye college.

"Remember I can't go to college." I say.

"What!" Dad yells angrily. "Why not!" mom screams. "Because of rosewood boarding school, parents. The school is literally for criminal kids." I tell them, keeping my cool.

"You can't blame us for that. You did sleep with our future clients." Dad scoffs.

"I'm saying this one more time. I did not sleep with him." I say to them, still keeping my cool.

"Right." Mom rolls her eyes, "I think I lost my appetite. Goodnight," I say, getting up from my seat and heading up.

Shutting the door straight away. Placing my hand over my mouth, stopping my tears. I wipe the tears off and grab my phone, pulling up my sister's contact information.

I have a hesitant moment but texted her anyway.

'Hey, I'm finally back. Don't know if you know or not. Can I come over? I'd like to catch up:)'

I text her, shutting my phone immediately, as it's done. Moments later my phone dings and I launch for it.

'Sure. Here's the address.'

she texted back. That was easy. I even got the news that she was pregnant the second I was admitted to the boarding school. She was 16, and I was 14.

He should be turning 5 now. I picked up my phone once again and texted Sam. my best friend.

We've been friends for the longest time. 5th grade is when I first met her. And immediately connected with each other. 8 years and going strong.

I heard her mother opened a bookstore, and she works there. Maybe I can get a job there?

'Hey Sammy! I'm back! We need to meet up, send me the address of the bookstore you work at!"

I text her. By morning I had received the address and quickly got up to get ready, "where do you think you're going?" mom asks me before I was able to step out.

"I'm looking for a job." I say to her turning around. "Hmm." she hums. "Don't believe me? Fine. Come along with me! I'm heading over to this bookstore that's hiring. It's by the cactus cafe." I tell her.

She takes her moments. "Fine, but text me when you get there." she scoffs.

Fuck no.

I quickly step out of the house and started to walk over to the bus stop.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Hey, bitch!" I yell in joy as I enter the bookstore.

"Oh my fucking god no fucking way!" Sam screams running up to me, giving me a tight hug.

"I'm so happy you're back!" She cheers. "Me too," I say to her, And straight away we hit it off once again.

Her telling me everything I've missed. As in when she came out as bisexual.

"Girls are hot," she says to me, finishing her point. "I bet." I giggle. "Would you like to work here!" she asks.

"I can convince my mom! It's only me working here anyway!" she cheers. "Do you think your mom would allow me to work here?"

Her mom was always my mom when I needed someone.

Her mom is my everything not including my...parents.

She's definitely a milf. Anyway,

"I mean... only if you want." I say to her, "done. Completely done." She says to me before walking behind the counter and grabbing her phone. "I'll talk to her tonight!" She cheers.

"Don't," I say to her. "I'm going to head out and look for other jobs. You know? If all fails at least I can come here for sure." I smile.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

And there I was standing in front of my sister's huge house. I hesitate to ring the doorbell.

What if she doesn't want to see me?

What if she also blames me for what happened?

Only one way to find out. I rang the doorbell and took a step back.

Shit shit shit shit.

I hear footsteps getting louder and louder, and then they stop as the footsteps have reached the door. The door handle started to move over to the right and the door opens.

"Amora?" Ben asks me in confusion.

Ben is my sister's now-husband. And super-rich baby daddy. He owns a business.

"Ben, hey?" I say in an awkward tone. "What are you doing here?" he questions.

"She asked to come over." My sister follows up from behind. "Ava" I smile and hug her.

"Hey my love, how are you?" she asks me, hugging me back. "Good?" Despite her being older I still manage to tower over her.

"Come in," she smiles. Keeping my head down I enter her house and soon was led into a living room.

"Would you like anything to drink? Eat?" she asks me.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks though." I reply to her.

"Mommy! Mommy!" I hear a little boy's voice yell throughout the huge halls. "Oliver, meet your Auntie," Ava says, but Ben stops her by grabbing her arm.

"Can we talk?" he asks.

Ava's eyes travel over to mine then back at her husband. "I'll be right back" she sends me a sweet smile, before walking off with Ben.

fuck it.

I'm nosy.

I get off the couch and head over to where they head off to.

"I don't want her around our kid." Ben voices echos. "Well, that isn't much of your choice?" Ava snaps back.

"I don't want her bad reputation to rub off on our kid!" he screams to her. "There's nothing wrong with her!" Ava screams back.

"Oh? Oh really," he says sarcastically.

"She was touched inappropriately! Why don't you get that! Mom and dad only think about money, that's why they thought about that shit. I thought you adored her! You told me you see her as your own sister!" Ava snaps at him.

"That was before!" Ben scoffs. "She's suicidal." he started again. "Don't start" Ava scoffs.

Before anything else, I ran off and sat back down. "Sorry for that" she smiles.

"Don't worry about it." I smile at her. "I have to head out, sorry. The job you know" I add a nervous laugh.

"Wait, don't go yet," she says. "Olly come here!" Ave yells out, and moments after a little boy comes in front.

An exact copy of my sister. "Hi" I whisper to him, bending down to be the same height as him. "Hi," he says shyly.

"He looks just like you." I smile. "I know," she giggles. "She's your Auntie," Ben says in a scoffing tone.

"You can call me Amora if you'd like," I say to him, kissing his forehead.

"I really do need to head out," I tell my sister, and without any other saying, I leave her estate.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Fucking one month of hell, "I got fired again!" I scream into the phone.

"You can't be for real!" Sam says with her British accent.

"Fuck what am I going to do," I mutter. "You can still work at the bookstore..." she drags on.

"You're right!" Please talk to your mom! Please!" I beg her.

"Relax, I will calm your tall ass down" she giggles. "Thank you" I cheer. That was my third job this fucking month.

They just don't like my 'attitude' for some reason.

"Congratulations" Sam says. "Huh?"

"mom said yes! I'll see you tomorrow," she says with a laugh. "Alright. Okay! Thank you so much" I smile. We say our byes.

And I take a sigh of relief. Other than that, moving on I've gotten so many opportunities to hang out with Oliver and Ava.

mostly Oliver though, I think we are at the point where he also enjoys my presence. We've been heading over to this new park lately and once again we're heading over.

"And lastly we receive new book shipments every other Friday," San says to me bursting me out of thought. "Hmm," I hum.

"All set?" she questions. "Yeah." I smile at her. I grab my name tag and put it on myself. "So like today?" I ask her.

"Ding ding ding" she giggles, and headed over to the back and grabbed a box. "There's not much," she says to me.

"Okay."

"I've always wanted to try something," she says to me. "Like?"

"I saw it on TikTok, another bookstore does this. So basically there's one person who stands here ish" she starts pointing to an area by the back desk.

"And the other by a bookshelf and what happens is that there's a thrower and a catcher," she says in joy. '

"Wanna try?" she questions. "I guess," I add a nervous laugh.

"Wanna throw or catch?"

"catch?"

•••
Wow first Chapter posted.

How'd you like it so far?

Feedback?

Word count: 1885

Questions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 5.5K 31
Bianca Romano, a regular 19 year old college student studying to become a nurse, working two jobs to care for her disabled mother. Giancarlo Bartolo...
3.9M 68.7K 34
[18+] smut warning Isabella Suárez When her father passes A 21 year old mafia princess, still new to this lifestyle, is set to marry her worst enemy...
828K 13K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
12.5M 310K 57
Don Luciano DiSilva is known for his ruthlessness. As the leader of the Italian Mafia, he is cold and callous. But then he meets her. Victoria Ricci...