soul mates ♡Elizabeth Olsen♡

Par lizzie_olsens_

where when your born you get a link to your soulmate in some way, but stephanie jane Williams hasn't ever fou... Plus

characters.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27 *pictures of the house added*
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37.
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41.
chapter 42
chapter 43
book idea.
Scarlett  Johansson book
Scarlett book

chapter 25

4.3K 121 4
Par lizzie_olsens_

Lizzie's POV-

Stephanie  was going around checking we had everything we needed for the trip to see my family and drop her stuff off at our house in new York.

I was talking to the owner of the show and telling him what kind of theme me and stephanie want to go for.

"Right,well we'll see you on Monday." I say as me and steph leave the house and climb into our uber.

"Excited bub?" I ask the girl who was leaning into my side.

"Yeah, I've never been on a plane." She says with a small smile.

"Really?" I asked shocked I would of expected her to go away on spring breaks or a holiday during college.

"Yeah, group up we didn't go away and I couldn't really afford it when I got older." She says looking at me.

"Well, you better get used to it but me and you are going to go on holiday whenever we can." I say happily while kissing her head.

_____

We had just collected our bags from the baggage collection and were waiting for my sisters to pick us up.

"You okay bub?" I ask her for like the tenth time.

"Yup!" She says with a giggle at how I keep on asking.

"Are you okay lizzie?" She asks with a smirk.

"Hmmm I would be wayyy better if you gave me a kiss." I say jokingly.

"I think I can help there." She says as she wraps her arms around my neck pulling me down closer to her before connecting our lips.

"Okay guys get a room." I hear someone say next to us with a giggle.

We pull away and I turn to see my sisters, I give them both a hug each before walking back over to stephanie.

"This is steph, my soulmate. Stephanie these are my sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley."

The both smile at the smallest girl here before taking turns in wrapping her in a hug.

"You can call me ash for short." Ashly says sweetly.

"And you can call me either part of my name or just mk."

"You can call me steph or even my middle name Jane-" before she could finish I interrupt her.

"Or sj! She hates it but its pretty funny."

"Shush liz." Stephanie says glaring at me.

"Yeah lizzie shush! We arent mean like you!" Mk says wrapping an arm around steph and leading her to the car while ash sticks her tongue out at me before catching up with them.

Well atleast they like each other. But this is not good for me, their going to tell steph embarrassing stories about me.

"Lizzie, baby hurry up." Stephanie said getting in the car.

"Coming steph!" J say before walking to the car as fast as I can with my suitcase.

"Whipped!" The twins say at the time making my favourite sound come from stephanie, her beautiful laugh.

"I know and I'm proud" I proudly replied as I gave my suitcase to mk and climbed into the back with steph.

She cuddled Into me straight away with a happy sigh.

I wrap my arm around her and gently play with her hair while she leans her head on my shoulder.

My spear hand holding hers.

"Right, mom and dad are coming for dinner at mine tonight to meet steph and then we are all going out for dinner even courtney got a night off for it!"

"Really? I haven't seen her since new years."

"Same,but I wouldn't get excited shes said shes only coming to meet steph to see if shes good enough for you."

"Still technically for me." I say with a giggle.

"Your soulmate is very quite. Opposite of you." Ash says referring to stephanie also is being really quite.

" trust me shes not quite at all right steph." I say looking to the girl laying on my shoulder only to realise shes asleep.

"Exept when she sleeps, like right now. But then again she loves a good nap but so do I."

"We know you love a nap lizzie." Mk says with  chuckle.

"Its just the best part of the day in my opinion. Now anyway what time will mom and dad be coming?" I ask as I gently stroke her cheek lovingly.

"Around 6, mom is insisting  that they come early so she can cook saying she doesn't trust me and mk and you will be to tired to help." Ash says as she starts to enter the parking lot of their building.

"And that we couldn't even expect steph to do it. So shes coming at 5 and dad is coming at 6 after work."

I nod and get out of the car before picking up the still sleeping girl, and carrying her to the elevator and all the way ro Ashley and mks apartment.

I carried her to my bedside and gently placed her on the bed.

I do have an apartment here but I very rarely use it but I'm going to start using it now so I can have some Privacy with my girlfriend.

I gently took her shoes off and tucked her in before taking my own shoes off.

I set an alarm for 4:30, when we would have to start getting ready for when mom arrived.

I climbed into the bed and cuddled up to stephanie, only for her to turn around and face me with a smile on her face.

"Did I wake you bubs?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter 'cause I get cuddles and pillow talk."

"That I can do." I say giving her a gentle kiss.

We spent a good 2 hours on talking about random things while exchanging kisses and occasional head rubs on both sides.

It was finally interrupted when ashly burst into the room.

"Moms coming early shes around the corner, both of you in the shower and get dressed quickly."

She quickly runs out again leaving both me and steph shocked.

"Well I guess we need to get in the shower then." Steph says getting up and walking into the ensuite.

As she walked ther she pulled off her top and threw it and me.

The next thing I knew, I heard the shower turn on so I ran to the bathroom to join her.

_______
I had just finished getting ready when there was a knock at the door.

"Hey guys, moms here and she wants you both to come to the kitchen when you're ready." I hear one of the twins say.

"Okay, be there soon." I say before turning to face steph who was still in a towl sitting on the floor infront of a mirror doing he make up and her hair is finished.

"Baby, you are still not dressed!" I say with a giggle.

"I know! Go see your mom and I'll be there soon." She says with a small smile as she packs away her makeup.

"Okay, can I have a quick kiss before I go down?" I ask knowing its going to be no as she has  just done her makeup but it is worth a try.

"Fine but I get to kiss your cheek."

"Okay!" I say happy that I get a form of a kiss.

She smiles and kisses my cheek adding some pressure at the end.

"Happy?"

"I will be if you drop that towl." I say with a smirk.

"Not happening now go!"

I giggle before leaving the room and shutting the door behind me.

I get to the kitchen to see mom unpacking two bags of food away while bossing the twins around to get the equipment she needed.

"Hey mom!" I say with a smile as I wrap her in a hug.

"Hey baby, how are you."

She pulls back before scanning my face. She let's out a chuckle.

"Lizzie you have a lipstick mark on your cheek." She grabbed a bit of kitchen roll before gently rubbing it off my cheek.

"That's why she kissed my cheek harder!" I say now realising it was her plan all along.

"Talking about your soulmate where is she?"

"Shes getting ready, I can go check on her if you want"

"No need love, I'm right here." Steph says with a soft smiles she walks around the corner and into the kitchen.

She introduced herself to my mother before my mom pulled he into a hug, saying shes family now and Family's hug.

I finally take in what steph was wearing and realise that she was wearing a simple but cute outfit with a baggy cardigan as she says it's cold.

"So stephanie, do you know how to cook? I love my girls but their kitchen skills are not the best."

"You can call me steph, being called stephanie makes me feel like I'm in trouble." She says with a giggle before continuing to speak. " and yes, I grew up helping around my moms restaurant shes had it way before I was born."

"That's great, someone to finally help me cook!" Mom says with a warm smile before turning to me and the twins.

"You guys go watch tv or set the table, just get out of the way."

The twin quickly leave happy to not be bossed around now.

Me on the other hand I stay back and give steph a look to make sure shes okay.

She smiles at me and gives me a small nod, so with that I leave and go to the living room to watch tv with the twins.

_______
Not proof read
_______
1601 words

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.1K 579 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
15.4K 933 39
"Are you about to kiss me?" Lizzie whispered. "Do you want me to kiss you?" I asked, a small smile on my lips as we sat much too close for this to be...
6.8K 203 32
Y/N Salvatore is 20 years old, she is a popular girl and practically has the world at her feet or so they think of her, she returns to college and me...
319K 10.1K 26
Y/n is an aspiring musician who spends her days fetching coffee and scheduling meetings for A-list celebrity, Elizabeth Olsen, and her nights perform...