Starry night//KazuGorou

By xXxDayxDreamerxXx

I often think about that night. It was freezing cold and terribly silent. I couldn't speak or cry I was una... More

01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
✨Authors Note✨

04

929 34 41
By xXxDayxDreamerxXx

Fuck. What was that? I was so rude I should search for Gorou and apologize.

He was right after all...
Tomo is dead that's how it is. It's time for me to accept that. Even if it hurts.

,,Fuck i cant!"

I cried out in anger. Rain was pouring down on me. And again.
I felt alone. As if I was the only person in Teyvat.
But i need to find the General.
I searched trough the whole camp but nobody seemed to know were Fox Guy was not even Kokomi who seemed close to him. I was worried. He was mad for sure.

,,I'm such a dumbass I can't even get you out of my mind not even in this shitty situation!"

I said while I was running.
I still wondered what was the reason.
Why did you accept that battle. You knew you wouldn't survive.

I slapped myself in the face. I need to concentrate. Finding Gorou is more important at the moment. Crying and asking myself questions I don't have an answer to can wait.

,,General Gorou!"

,,General! It's me Kazuha! I'm sorry I didn't mean it!"

,,General!"

I searched for about two ours-

then I finally found him. He was sitting in a cave watching the sun rise. He seemed calm and a bit tired. His eyes were closed but I knew he was aware of my presence. After all he had a pretty good nose.

,,General I'm sor-" he interrupted me with a simple hand gesture. ,,Be quiet and listen to the sound of the leaves" he said in a soft tone. I sat quietly next to him and did as I was told. The soft rustling of the leaves calmed me down. I was able to think straight and take a rest at the same time. Finally I thought.

,,Beautiful isn't it?" the general asked and pointed at the sunset. He was right. It was amazing.
,,I come here often I always enjoy the view"
He said and looked me in the eyes. I felt like I could melt into his. They were stunning. ,,I know you're here to apologize for you're actions but there's no need for that...I was rude and to straight forward I hope you can forgive me and we can forget what happened earlier kay?"

He said and took my hand. ,,No it was my fault I was rude I'm sorry General Gorou please forgive me!" I said stood up and bowed to him.
He laughed.
,,Oi im not the Raiden Shougun don't bow down dumbass haha!"

I smiled.

...

to be continued

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.4K 35
For hundreds of years, you continued to observe and reflect on the happenings of Inazuma. May it be good or bad, you had no say for how society progr...
114K 3K 36
gorou x fem!reader As the younger sister of Kokomi, you live on Narukami Island and you decide to take a stroll around town after the vision hunt dec...
116K 4.2K 21
♡⇢ "𝘠/𝘯... 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. [...] 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘥... 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸�...
54.9K 1.5K 21
◎𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕◎ The wanderer was wanted and chased by the Shogunate's army. There was too much of them. He thought it was his end. But familiar li...