EMILY 18+ ( A Mafia Romance) βœ”

By BOZZDEZZY

Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emi... More

introduction
πŸ₯€Chapter oneπŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 2πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 3πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 4πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 5 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 6 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 7 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 8 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 9 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 10 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 11 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 12 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 13 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 14 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 15 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 16 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 17 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 18 πŸ₯€
🌸AUTHOR'S NOTE 🌸
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 19 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 20 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 21 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 22 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 23 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 24 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 25 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 26πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 27 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 28 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 29πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 30 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 32 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 33πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 34 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 35 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 36 πŸ₯€
ANSWERS TO FAQ
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 37 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 38 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 39 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 40 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 41 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 42 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 43 πŸ₯€
AUTHORS NOTE
ANNOUNCEMENT

πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 31 πŸ₯€

925 26 9
By BOZZDEZZY

DID YOU KNOW " women can have two types of orgasms , vaginal and clitoral " 🌸

Dedicated to Nina_adams_0319

EMILY'S POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I must admit mia is young to be a cook for a grown man like Alessandro,  i prefer it to be an old or middle aged woman , jealous much , I'm not jealous or anything.

" mia , if i may ask , no disrespect or anything,  but why are you the cook of Alessandro,  i mean you seem to have alot to do while you are still young , do you get me ? "

" yes lyly i do , well my mom was the  head chef for the dante house in italy , Alessandro decided to come to New York for his work and i followed him,  since i was given birth too Alessandro has been like a brother to me , he takes care of me and makes sure I'm okay , and i like cooking for him and the others , its a passion " she said making her Italian ascent for prominent.

" wow , that's amazing " the dinner passed by in a blur , the Chinese guy was definition of hot , like hot hot hotty hotty , he was slim but muscular with brown hair .

I couldn't help but notice how he stares at mia , and she blushes when she notices this   , i see the spark between them,  aww , mia got a crush on a Chinese hotty hotty and I'm so gonna tease her about it .

ONE WEEK LATER

I remember Alessandro saying that today two guys and sun li , will be coming today for yet another dinner .

All week i have been teasing her about sun li , and everytime she'll blush and keep cooking,  she was so happy when she heard sun li , would be coming today,  my baby is crushing hard.

Me and Alessandro's relationship is getting better,  i am falling Harder for him by the day , he is such a sweetheart,  when he comes back from work he makes sure to watch tv with me even if he's tired, but something is off .

I asked Alessandro about my apartment and if they have fixed it , but he'll give me dumb excuses like.

Oh i was so busy i forgot.

The people working on cleaning your building are so lazy , they haven't done anything.

The police said we should leave the apartment alone .

I know that he is lying, honestly i know that Alessandro has a dangerous secret,  i know i feel it.

I know he is not just a normal business man that owns a company that makes wine , i know he is dangerous.

The shoot out at his club was out of normal,  it's a shoot out genius, it aren't meant to be normal , okay little emily is gonna get it from me .

I sighed and got ready , today i wore a sundress,  with with nude heels and again leaving my hair to fall.

I told Alessandro i wanted to go make my hair but he keeps escaping it . He is not letting me out of the house and now i feel like I'm in a prison.

Hope this is not a way of being overly possessive.

I  went downstairs  and saw Alessandro shaking the hands of three men .

I went to meet him,  Alessandro put his arms around my waist .

" logan this is emily my girlfriend " he said " and baby this is logan my annoying American friend " .

" nice to meet you logan " i said while smiling.

Logan was tall about 5 foot 2 , he had brown hair with hazel eyes , he was not so lean but not so ripped,  he was really handsome.

" this is austin , my British annoying friend too " he said to me and i laughed.

Austin was tall too , muscular with brown hair and blue eyes .

It was time for dinner,  Luca,  Richard and tash joined us , yep tasha and  luca are dating now .

The men discussed with us , mia was sitting beside me stealing quick glance at sun li she's so adorable,  she's so shy to meet him.

The dinner went fine and the men decided to have a meeting in Alessandro's study , their playful attitude turned into a serious one in an instant,  creepy.

Me , tash and mia started gossiping about the boys , me and tash teased mia about sun li , and she kept blushing,  her blue eyes are so cute , we discussed some more and i decided to make a pineapple juice for the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola guys ,I'm getting close to 2k reads , please tell your friends about the story and trust me the story gets better from here.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Remember to vote and comment.

Thank you 🌺

BOZZDEZZY CARES 2🥀🥀🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 8.8K 43
Just as they thought I was going to pull the trigger I moved my gun and walked to the man in the crowd. Everyone formed a circle around us. "Why?" I...
12.3M 371K 38
__❀︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❀︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
814K 12.9K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...