Athena Lockwood: Part 1

By BiancaEvans2

Athena Lockwood is the younger sister of Tyler Lockwood. She triggered her curse just before her freshman yea... More

The Returnees
Carnival
First Full-Moon in Mystic Falls
Jenna's BBQ
Volunteer Picnic
Mason's Disappearance
Lockwood Masquerade Party
Preparing Tyler for the Full-Moon
Tyler's First Full Moon
Day After
Caroline Kidnapped
Fight for the Moonstone
Daggering Elijah
Girls Night
60s Dance
Meeting Klaus
Ritual Moon
Werewolf Bite Cure
Elena's 18th B-Day
Telling Mum the Truth
Saving Caroline
Chili and Necklace
Tyler Becoming a Hybrid
Tyler Sired
New Deal
Getting Tyler Help
Appalachian Mountains
20s Dance
Vampire Alaric
Deal with Klaus
Growing Pains
TVD Season 4 Episodes 2, 3, 4 & 5
TVD Season 4 episodes 6, 7, 8 & 9
After School Special
It was a Mistake
Final Chapter

Mikael and Homecoming

310 15 1
By BiancaEvans2

Athena's POV

We're finally going to kill Klaus. Mikael, who is Klaus's father/not father is an immortal hunter. With the only weapon that can kill an original. I haven't told Tyler the plan as he is still sired to Klaus. We're going to lure Klaus into town and kill him. He'll no doubt kill for permission to enter my land, given what happened last time.

Right now I'm at the boarding house, as Stefan calls Klaus. "Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves" Klaus tells Stefan as soon as he answers.

"Your father is dead" Stefan tells him.

"What did you say to me?" Klaus demands.

"Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?" Stefan asks him.

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened" Klaus tells him. So Stefan tells him the story we made up. How Mikael went after Elena. The Salvatores and I vervained him. Then we found the dagger on him that he was going to use on Rebekah. Which Elena daggered him with. "I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself" he tells Stefan.

"Well, he is here. Come by whenever" Stefan tells him.

"If you are lying to me Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So, answer with your life: Is what you are saying the truth?" Klaus asks him.

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes" Stefan tells him while he looks at Elena.

"I wanna talk to Rebekah" Klaus tells him.

"That's not a problem. She is right here" Stefan tells him and hands Rebekah the phone. She joined our team when she found out Klaus killed their mother and not Mikael.

"Hello Nik" she says.

"Rebekah, love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run in with the dagger?" he asks her.

"It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you. I'm miserable here" she tells him.

"I'll be home soon, just have to make a call" he tells her.

"Good. I'll see you then, brother" she says and hangs up. "He bought it. He's coming home" she tells us and my phone rings.

"It's Klaus, shush" I tell them. I answer. "This had better be important Klaus, I have a week until the next full moon. And home coming tonight" I state.

"Well I was just wondering if I could come to Mystic Falls and collect my sister" he tells me. "She just called and sounds miserable" he states.

"She's been driving us nuts" I tell him. Rebekah gives me a look. "How soon can you collect her?" I ask him.

"I'll be there by this evening" he tells me.

"Then, you have permission to come onto my land" I tell him. "Anything else?" I ask him.

"No, that's all little wolf" he tells me and hangs up.

"Now- was that easy or what?" Damon asks us as I put my phone away.

"Let's just get this over with" Elena mutters and removes the dagger from Mikael.

"Whatever, I have to go get ready for Homecoming" I tell them.

"How come you're going? Your not in our year" Rebekah says confused.

"Perks of being the mayor's daughter" I say shrugging. "Besides Caroline wants all us girls to go" I add. "See you there Elena" I say before leaving. Tyler was at the school helping Caroline set up at the school. I go home and decide to have a nice long bath.

(Time skip)

It's time for homecoming, I had just finished getting ready when I hear a knock on my door. "Come in" I say and Tyler enters the room.

"You look beautiful Athena" he tells me.

"Thank you, you look dashing brother" I tell him.

"There's been a slight change in plans for tonight" he tells me.

"What? Why?" I ask him confused.

"Gym flooded, homecoming has been moved here. Oh and Klaus is here" he tells me.

"Great, well thanks for telling me" I tell him. He nods and left. I open my window and take a deep breath. I suppress a growl at the scent of multiple hybrids. I locate Klaus' scent and track him to my father's study. "Klaus, when I gave you permission to come here. I didn't say you could bring your hybrids" I snap.

"Hello to you to little wolf, you look ravishing" he tells me. I give him a look. "Don't worry, once I've seen my father's body. We'll be leaving with Rebekah" he tells me.

"Fine, but can you promise me something Klaus?" I ask him.

"Of course, little wolf" he tells me.

"I hate when you call me that" I mutter. "Anyway, if there is any fighting tonight. Keep it outside, I don't want to have to explain a destroyed house to my mother" I tell him.

"I doubt there'll be any fighting luv, but if there is. I promise to keep it outside" he tells me.

"Good, now I have a party to get to" I tell him.

"Please, allow me the honour of escorting you" he says offering me his arm. I put on a fake smile linking my arm through it. He leads me outside where the party is already in full swing. He leads us onto the stage. "Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! And Athena Lockwood for letting us throw the wake here. It's been a long time coming" he states smirking.

"Lets have fun everyone, it's homecoming after all" I tell them. They cheer and I go onto the dance floor. I start to dance with some girls. Getting lost in the music. I soon go thirsty and go get a drink. I find Matt. "Hey Matt" I say.

"Hey Athena, great party" he tells me.

"Thanks, though I can't take the credit for it" I tell him as I take a drink.

"Yes, I heard. How do you feel about him being back?" he asks me.

"Honestly, I don't know" I tell him shrugging. "As long as he doesn't try to take Tyler away or cause trouble. I guess I'm fine" I state. He nods his head. "How about a dance?" I ask and he nods his head. We finish our drinks and headed onto the dance floor.

(Time skip)

Matt and I got tired of dancing. So we decided to go look for the others. When Matt got a text from Tyler, telling him to meet him in his room. Tyler said to bring me. So we went to Tyler's room to see an unconscious Caroline. "What'd you do to her?" I demand as I go check on her.

"It's just vervain. She'll be fine" he tells me. "But I need you to get them both out of here as fast as possible"  he tells Matt.

"What?" I demand.

"What's going on?" Matt asks confused.

"Something's going down against Klaus and this house is full of hybrids like me that can't let anything happen to him" Tyler states.

"What do you mean can't?" Matt asks.

"They're sired" I tell him.

"I can't explain it. I can't fight against it. I just know that I need to protect him no matter who gets in my way" Tyler tells him.

"By attacking Caroline?" I ask him.

"I'm protecting her Athena and you!" he shouts. "This is the only way to keep you both safe. Please. Just go with Matt and Caroline. Get out of here safely. Get everyone out" he pleads. He left and goes downstairs as I run my hand through my hair.

"Are you coming?" Matt asks me.

"I have to help Tyler, I promised I'd never let him hurt an innocent" I tell him. "Please take Care and go" I plead. He nods his head and picks her up and leaves. I take a deep breath and calm down. Before going after Tyler. I find him and pin him to a wall.

"What are you doing? I told you to leave" he states.

"You did, but I made you a promise. That as long as I'm around I won't let you kill an innocent. That includes our friends" I tell him.

"I don't want to hurt you Athena" he tells me.

"You maybe a hybrid, but I can still kick your ass" I tell him.

"No, you can't" he says and pushes me away. We begin to fight. Until we smelt fire and rushed to the window. To see Mikael dead. "Guess it's over" he states. "Are you hurt?" he asks me.

"A few bruises, but I'll live" I assure him. "I think it's time the human guests left" I tell him. He nods his head in agreement. Once they left, he went to see Caroline. I got ready for bed and called it a night.

A/N

Picture above of Athena and picture on the external link of Mikael.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 2.2K 34
After life in Mystic Falls becomes too dangerous for her younger siblings, Elena decides that it's best if they move to Washington to live with some...
1.5K 81 25
Follow Athena through the choices of life and all the drama that she is about to be faced with. Being the twin sister to the original hybrid has its...
120K 2.4K 32
Maya Lockwood is the opposite of normal. She is friends with werewolves and vampires and deals with the ups and downs of their crazy lives on a daily...
10.6K 279 13
Daisy Lockwood is the Original ancestor of Tyler Lockwood. When her stepdaughter informs her of the tomb, she makes her to Mystic Falls