Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

By hazxlouforever112

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... More

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 30

4.5K 175 637
By hazxlouforever112

"Is there something going on between you and Harry?"

"What? Lewis where is this coming from?"

"Marcel has been telling me since we started talking. Even though I'm blind, I'm not that much of an idiot. I can still hear-"

"You heard us on the couch, didn't you?"

"Yeah, and I'm worried Louis."

"Why?"

"From what Marcel told me; Harry is the complete opposite of you! I know people say that opposites attract, but this might be a bit too risky Louis! Harry's engaged and has his life planned out, you're fooling around with a taken man!"

Louis didn't know how he should respond. First off, how is this any of Lewis' business to begin with? And what right does Marcel have to be telling people his and Harry's private life?

None of this is their business, neither of them should be intervening in this. Louis felt so angry because of this, but mostly because he knows that what his brother is saying is true.

But the thing is, neither of them knows Harry like Louis does. Its wrong that Harry is cheating on Olivia with Louis, but Harry doesn't give a shit.

Harry and Olivia are hardly a couple, Louis and Harry act more like one than they've ever in their life.

Everyone will look at Louis as a homewrecker, but if Harry never wanted Olivia in the first place, but desired Louis instead, is he really a homewrecker?

"That's none of your business Lewis! That's between Harry and I! You're out of line!"

"Seriously? I'm not here to lecture you lou. I'm here because I want you to know the kind of situation you're putting yourself in. You know Harry better than any of us, but do you really think fooling around with him is the best for both of you? Honestly, Louis. Put your feelings for him aside and answer my question."

Louis did. He thought about it, and now he knows for sure how wrong Lewis is. Being with Harry made him the happiest he's ever been since Tharn and him broke up. Not even that, since he left his parents house.

And Louis is fucking positive that Harry returns his feelings.

He's admitted it to Louis for fuck sakes! Louis knows how Harry feels for him; and even if he didn't say it, his actions and body language can speak for itself.

Harry's been happy since this project. He's no longer in his depressed/sad state. Not even that, just neutral in a way.

"You don't get it Louis. This is right. Harry's changed emotionally since this project and so have I. It's wrong for Olivia, but he's happier like this."

Lewis didn't argue anymore. It's not his business like Louis said, he doesn't agree with his brother's choice, but he's learnt, better to support rather than lose.

"I won't fight you back. I love you alot, and I'm sorry if I'm sounding dickish, but I'm just worried for you."

"I know Lewis, and I appreciate it." Louis smiled at him and gave him a hug, smiling a little to himself. He's happy, in a way.

"Does this mean Harry is my new brother-in-law?" Lewis teased softly after they pulled away from the hug.

"Oh gosh-no! Harry's just a friend!"

"Louis, I'm blind, not an idiot."

"Well-"

"Nevermind." Lewis said, knowing Louis was going to start 'bullying' him, so he shut down that conversation.

"Come on, lets go back downstairs, you're husband is probably waiting for you-"

"I don't like Harry like that." Louis said, even though he found it hard to believe his own words. "Sure."

"I don't-"

"And I believe you." Lewis sing-songed, asking Louis to guide him to the stairway which he did.

Louis glared at him and pulled him by the arm and started teasing him about Marcel, questioning him at times, but mostly teasing since he knew Lewis has a fat crush on Marcel.

Louis may have blushed a little (a lot) at that, and returned to the living room bright red.

Lewis' words kept ringing in his head; and to add on to it, he felt a hard weight on his chest once him and Harry kissed.

For some reason, this was different-yes Louis is aware he thinks that everytime-but this time it might have actually been a real realization.

-

"Goodnight, see you both tomorrow." Harry said, waving at them and finishing up his last pizza slice. Louis cuddling up to him even more.

They spent the rest of the evening watching movies, and ordered a pizza for dinner. It was around 8pm when the last movie was done, and everyone is very tired, suprisingly.

Lewis left with Marcel, leaving Louis and Harry alone to themselves. Louis refused to continue thinking about what Lewis said, he didn't want to know the answer. Part of him knew it's true, but he didn't want to confirm it.

He chose to ignore it.

"Want another slice?" Harry asked but Louis shook his head, simply closing his eyes a little and hugging him tightly.

Harry smiled and kissed him softly, saying that they should get to bed because they were both sleepy. Louis pouted and refused to move, Harry playfully warned him that he would have to carry him out, but that's exactly what ended up happening.

Harry didn't know where to drop Louis off, so he placed him in his bed and went back to take off the lights. Louis didn't complain at all.

And when Harry came back, Louis decided to tease him a bit and strip until bare. He got back under the covers and watched as Harry did the same, joining him and hugging him to sleep.

They didn't do anything sexual, and they woke up late the next day, so neither in the morning like Louis planned.

They got themselves ready quickly and scurried off, almost forgetting breakfast, but Marcel got them to slow down and eat before they left.

School was really boring. Everything followed along as it usually did. The teachers kept giving Harry weird looks the entire time, but he just shrugged it off.

It was around the end of lunch when Harry's father called him and told him about a date with Olivia that he had set up. Harry agreed blindly, but stayed quiet for the rest of the day.

Louis noticed along with everyone else. He gave Harry a questioning look, which turned to confusion when Harry gave him a sad look and finished up his luch with such a sorrowful expression.

Louis gave Harry some personal space for the rest of the afternoon, hoping he would get out of it himself-he didn't. So, 3pm hit and everyone was rushing out of the school, Louis pulled Harry into bathroom, into a empty stall.

He locked the door and pushed Harry against it, grabbing his chin softly and directing his head down slightly since Louis is shorter than him. Harry was the one who pulled Louis into a kiss, wanting nothing but Louis' lips on his-just to have Louis with him. That's all he desired right now.

They kiss was innocent, not very quick, but not very slow either, just the perfect pace.

Louis pulled away and asked. "What's wrong? You've been silent since lunch."

Harry smirked teasingly. "Worried?"

"Yes." So direct and straightforward. Harry loved it. "Dad called, wants Olivia and I to attend the resturant for a date."

"Same one we always go too?" He nodded while Louis felt a bit jealous. That was their spot in a way. They had their first dinner out together there-heck, that was their sort of unspoken safe spot for an evening out!

Louis may or may not have rolled his eyes at it. Harry had to press down his smile, a bit happy that Louis had some sort of reaction to his news.

"Jealous?"

"My ass." Harry chuckled and gave him a kiss, pulling back after and few seconds, hugging not a beat later. Louis grinned and hugged him back just as tightly.

"I've said it once and I'll say it again, I love your hugs." Louis nuzzled his nose against Harry's neck and groaned at how soft and delicate Harry's skin is.

Harry is just built different. Like, Louis fails to realize how soft and warm a person can be. He could write a whole damn essay about how much he loves Harry's hugs.

"Better?" Harry hummed. "Don't let me go, I'm tired." Louis smiled and closed his eyes, not moving a muscle until Harry said too.

They stayed like that for a minute, then pulled away. Their still in the bathroom, and even though it's the end of the day, there is a possibility that someone could walk in.

They shared a quick kiss and made their way out of the school, into the parking lot where they saw Niall, waiting for them.

"Uh..here, you rushed out before the teacher could give you this." Niall handed Louis some papers which he nodded and thanked him for.

Niall didn't say anything after that, he just stood there, rocking from side to side with his hands in his pockets. Harry looked between Niall and Louis, then announced that he would be waiting in the car.

"Can I uh...talk to Louis for a bit?" Harry nodded, saying he'll start up the car and wait for them to finish.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." Louis said and Harry walked away, going to the car where he waited a rather long time-almost ten minutes.

Niall and Louis looked deep in a conversation, he was rather annoyed because of how long they were taking, but after they finished, Louis joined him in the car silently.

"What did he want?" Harry asked, making his way out of the driveway and now onto the main road.

"Said he wants to have dinner with me."

"You going?" Louis shrugged and didn't mention it after that, changing the topic and talking about Harry's date with Olivia.

Louis himself wasn't a fan of the topic, but both did find the situation a little amusing. Plus, Harry played along, which made Louis very happy.

"Do you think your dad will take the engagement more serious now that the project is over?"

"I know he will. I don't want him too, I like how things are right now." Louis stared at him, licking his lips and smiling a little to himself.

"Yeah? How very straight of you Harold. Brave of you to admit such a thing." Louis mocked, but Harry didn't react. He smiled awkwardly.

"What's wrong? I'm sorry, it was only a joke-"

"I'm not straight."

That was the last thing Louis was expecting to hear. Infact, he wouldn't have even dreamt of Harry saying such a thing out loud.

"What?"

"I don't want to talk about it though, so can we have this conversation some other time?" Louis hesitated, but nodded.

It was a silent ride back, Harry was waiting for Louis to say something, but Louis was trying to process what Harry said. One thought lead to another, and now he's wondering how Harry discovered this, but more importantly, he's wandering if he hand anything to do with it.

Of course I have something to do with it!how could I not have had an impact on this?

Louis told himself after going over the four weeks they've been handcuffed. He didn't know how he felt about all this. From his perspective, he flipped Harry's life upside down.

Sure Harry never felt anything for Olivia, but he was more sure of marrying her rather than now. Louis can't remember if Harry's told it to his face, but he could easily tell that his marriage with Olivia is something he's trying to run away from-or atleast avoid it.

"I know you don't want to talk about it, but can I ask you one question?"

Their now at home; out of the car and Harry's having a quick change of clothers in his room, Louis sitting on the bed and watching his every move.

Harry stopped buckling his belt and crossed his arms, pressing his lips to form a line. He shifted his weight to one of his foot, and he was looking at Louis with an expression along the lines of fear and sadness.

"Only one question."

"If you're not straight, then what are you?"

"Don't know, and I honestly don't care to think it through."

"What does that mean?"

"That's two question, I answered one already."

"Fair enough. Well, I won't ask you anything else, but thank you for trusting me enough to come out to me."

Harry kissed him, smiling after he pulled away and continued to get dressed, knowing that Louis is still staring at him.

He found it a bit cute, actually.

"Okay, I'm done." Harry announced after finishing his hair, walking over to Louis and sitting on the bed so he can put his shoes on.

"You look handsome."

"Did I just get a compliment from Louis Tomlinson? *gasps* well this is so unexpected-who are you and what have you done to my louloubear?"

"Louloubear? Where the fuck did that come from?"

"Just thought of it." Louis giggled and climed ontop of Harry, straddling him with his hands on his cheek. "You're so fucking adorable-ugh, who gave you permission to be this cute?"

"That's so cheesy lou."

"Hey, you started it."

Harry placed his hands on Louis' arse, giving it a firm squeeze; kissing him and flipping them around, hovering over Louis even though the suit made it a bit difficult.

"I can easily end it-and you aswell baby boy, so don't test me."

Harry said in a ver low and deep voice, a voice that has never heard before-he didn't hate it either.

Louis gasped out loud. "Oh my gosh-I've never heard you say something like that Harry! Where did you learn that from?" Louis was bright red, and he had a full hard on.

"Does it matter?" Louis shook his head and blushed even more. "Never seen this side of you Harry-such a turn on."

"Too bad I have a date now, sorry love." Harry climbed off Louis, fixing his suit while Louis cursed him for teasing him like that.

"Alright, I'm off."

"I want a blowjob-or atleast something to fix this mess." Louis pointed to his lower area, pouting a little.

"I'll fix it when I get back, blowjob, yeah?"

"Fine. You'd better hurry back."

"Horny little thing, I like it." Louis threw a pillow at him, making both of them laugh. Harry gave Louis one last kiss before he actually walked out of his bedroom door.

To his suprise, Louis stopped him in the hallway from his room the the steps. He gave Louis a confused look, thinking he wanted another kiss or something.

No, Louis didn't want that. He wanted a favour.

"What is it?"

"If push comes to shove, and Olivia wants a kiss, could you not? Please."

"Are you okay? You're shaking." He placed his hands ontop of Louis' owns, bending down and giving them a kiss and trying to stop him from shaking.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous."

"How come? Is it about Olivia?" Louis nodded. Harry didn't know what to say. Obviously he won't kiss or even touch Olivia, but he didn't understand why Louis cared so much if he did.

He's gonna assume that Louis needs some reassurance.

"Lou, I won't kiss her, I promise. I won't even touch her if that will make you feel better." Harry hugged him, happy when Louis sighed in relief and hugged him back.

"I'll just eat and talk with her, then I'll leave, yeah?" Harry reassured after they pulled away from the hug and Louis got another kiss.

"Okay."

Harry left after he made sure Louis was all better, calling Marcel to make sure that Louis was okay and asking Lewis if he could hang out with Louis until he arrives back.

He felt so happy. One of the happiest times he's ever been.

Once out of his drive way, he gave his house one last look before actually driving away, thinking about his conversation with Louis.

He smiled and said to himself:

"It doesn't matter what Olivia and I do or have, you're the only person I want."

-

Happy one year to this book! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's been a whole fucking year already. My lord.

But guess what, it's also my birthday! I feel so old, I'm seventeen-next year an adult! Ugh, how will I manage?

Tried to write a bit of Harry being dominant, but it's kinda cringy to me lol. Let me know what you think.

Also, its been almost a month, sorry :/ I hate my new school and lots of things, like, alot-not even lying.

Anyways.

Hope you enjoyed <3
-Nir :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.2K 19
AU where Harry is planning a wedding for the happy couple, the future Mr and Mrs Tomlinson. But are his perfect organisational skills enough to get L...
355K 12.9K 33
Harry and Louis grew up together, fell inlove after they became fuckbuddies , they get together but a few things start to develop! Read to find out w...
142K 4.7K 23
Broken. Alone. Dangerous He is the leader of one of the most Dangerous gangs in the world.... And I can't stop myself from falling for him. |trigger...
768K 25.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...