Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

thirty five

18.4K 1.2K 655
By jasdarealDON

"I don't have any updates on anybody but Jayda and Daloni." Doctor Grey announced, walking out of the double doors, behind one of the head trauma surgeons at the hospital.

Anthony and Zylin quickly stood to their feet, along with Jayda's mom and some of her cousins. The house fire was all over the news, and soon the whole city knew.

"They okay?" Anthony asked.

"Jayda is showing some signs of smoke inhalation. Luckily neither inhaled carbon monoxide or they would've died. We've checked her lungs for any smoke damage and we didn't find anything to severe. We've placed her on oxygen for the night to administer her breathing. I'm thinking she wasn't in the house as long as the others so she shouldn't have any long term affects other than hoarseness in the voice."

"Thank God." Jayda's mom sighed in relief.

"What about Daloni?" Zylin asked, speaking for the first time since he arrived at the hospital.

"Unfortunately being that Daloni has bone and lung cancer, he's in more critical condition. His lungs were filled with smoke, and I'm afraid he'll have more long term effects. Now he is awake and alert, but I'm concerned about his breathing. We've also placed him on oxygen to keep him from shortness of breath. Right now he's showing shallow breaths, so we're gonna keep him until he improves. We're still waiting on his blood tests, to rule out anything else, but right now he's in pediatric ICU." Doctor Grey explained, giving everyone a sincere look.

Zylin cleared his throat and looked back at Nevaeh who was playing with Angel. He then turned back around to the doctor. "B-Be honest with me, do you think she'll make it?"

"She's had significant trauma to the abdomen, surgeons are working extra hard to keep her stable, but it's not looking good. On top of the trauma, she was also exposed to extreme smoke inhalation. I can tell you right now that if she makes it, she'll have a whole list of permanent effects for life." Doctor Grey sighed.

"But we gone have faith. She has a little boy to live for, she not gone leave li man." Anthony reassured Zylin, who tried to hold in his cries.

"Jayda is in room 421, Daloni is not allowed visitors until tomorrow. I'll personally keep you all updated."

"Thank you sir. Please take care of our Heaven." Jayda's mom Charlotte said, holding the doctor's hand.

"Heaven is one of us. We have the best of the best working on her." Doctor Grey nodded, placing his hand over Charlotte's.

"Daddy, why are we here. Where is mommy?" Angel asked, tapping Anthony's back.

"Mommy got sick, we're about to go see her." Anthony replied, scooping Angel up in his arms. Angel was a momma's girl, she loved her dad, but Jayda spoiled her more.

Nevaeh frowned and got up from her seat. She went to tap Zylin's side, crossing her arms. "Daddy, why are we here?"

Zylin wiped under his eyes and bent down to Nevaeh's level. He didn't know how to tell her that her little brother  couldn't breathe on his own, or that Heaven was fighting for her life. "Uh, ya brother and moms got sick.We gone see them tomorrow." He stated, trying to smile through his cries.

"Why are you about to cry? Why can't the Doc McStuffins just give them medicine?" Nevaeh asked, with a small pout.

"Medicine can't fix it right now. We just have to wait." Zylin replied, picking Nevaeh up.

"Can I see them?"

"Not right now dooda." Zylin stated, going to sit back down in the waiting room chairs.

"But I wanna." Nevaeh whined, watching Angel and Anthony walk to the elevators so that they can see Jayda.

"I wanna see them." She started to cry, burying her head in his neck. "Daddy I wanna see them." She constantly repeated.

"Maybe you should take her outside to get some air." Charlotte suggested, sitting next to Zylin. She could tell that he was trying to be strong for Nevaeh, but judging by his face he couldn't.

"You wanna go see your aunt Jayda?" Zylin asked, trying to lift Nevaeh's head.

"Afterwards, can we see mommy and papa?" She sniffled.

"Hopefully." Zylin mumbled, standing up rubbing her back. He hadn't slept since the day him and Heaven broke up, so he was running off of blunts.

Zylin, Nevaeh, and Charlotte walked to the elevators and filled them to ride up to Jayda's room. The elevator was silent besides Nevaeh small cries buried in her father's neck.

Finally getting off of the elevator and following the numbers on the wall to Jayda's room, they arrived walking in to see Angel laying on Jayda.

Jayda's face had smoke stains, and also an oxygen mask that helped her breathe. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail and her eyes were weakly opened.

When Jayda heard the door open she looked up to see her mom, godbrother, and niece. Jayda removed the mask, instantly coughing. "Bring her." She rasped out.

Zylin walked over, bending down so that Nevaeh could also get on the bed. "TT d-daddy said mommy and papa sick. I wanna s-see them." Nevaeh cried, with her fingers in her mouth.

Jayda looked at Zylin, removing the mask completely. "We have to let Doc McStuffins make them all better, then you can see them." She said.

Nevaeh cried louder hearing the same thing that her dad had said. She got off of the bed and walked to the couch laying down in a fetal position. Zylin just let her be, knowing that she would be sleep soon.

"What did the doctors say?" Jayda asked.

"That she may not make it, Daloni in critical condition." Zylin replied.

Jayda sighed, while she felt the tears sting the crease of her eyes. "I had just left, when I went back to get my purse, I saw the whole house on fire. Blood on the porch."

"Wait so how did you pass out?" Zylin asked.

"I ran in and drug them out. I wasn't going to let them just burn alive." Jayda replied.

"B-But if Heaven doesn't—No we're not talking like that, she gone pull through." Charlotte interrupted her daughter. She had already prayed over Jayda's room and said a prayer for Daloni and Heaven.

~

Cane had just arrived at the hospital with a big teddybear and a shrimp bowl from Heaven's favorite mexican place.

On top of seeing it all over the news, Zylin had contacted Cane and informed him of everything. Even though Cane, was still upset with Heaven, she was his little sister no matter what.

He had texted Zylin letting him know that he arrived, and walked in the emergency waiting room. He mugged everyone who stared at him, proud of the big teddy bear in his hands.

"Aye what room Heaven Bridges in?!" Cane yelled out, getting everyone's attention.

"Sir keep your voice down, and wait in the waiting area." One of the admitting nurses frowned.

"Where Heaven Bridges?" Cane asked, a little quieter.

"Sir we don't have any updates, you'll have to wait for the doctor."

Cane smacked his lips. He was about to sit down until he saw Zylin coming out of the elevator. "Aye where she at?"

Zylin sighed, rubbing his waves. "Man we still don't know yet, we been waiting for a while now." He stated.

"So what happened?" Cane asked.

"Don't nobody really know. Jayda said that she had just left her house until she noticed she left her purse. When she texted Heaven, she replied with no problem. Jayda said when she pulled back up to her house it was in flames, and it was blood on the porch." Zylin explained.

"Police officers said she was stabbed. They thinking she got stabbed on the porch, but when she realized the house was on fire she tried to crawl back in and get li man, but she passed out."

"Stabbed? The fuck by who?" Cane shouted.

"Cops don't know, they canvassing the neighborhood now." Zylin sighed.

"Where li man?"

"ICU, critical condition, they gone let us see him tomorrow." Zylin replied.

"So somebody went to her house and stabbed her. They probably started the fire too." Cane shook his head.

"That's what we said. You know if them niggas out or not?" Zylin spoke, referring to Malachi and Joe.

"Joe ass dead, I been had somebody handle him. As far at the other crazy nigga, last I heard he was in a mental institution." Cane shrugged.

"Feel like his ass behind this shit." Zylin mumbled.

"I'm already on it." Cane lowly replied.

"But check this out, I'm gone chill out in the car, I don't do hospitals, when the doctor come out, text me." Cane stated.

"Alright, thanks for coming. I know y'all not on the best of terms." Zylin said.

"Nah, just teaching her a lesson, she my sister though. Always gone be here." Cane chuckled.

~

Solana stared at the wall, holding her knees close to her chest rocking back and forth. Her once neat braids were now undone, hair all over her head.

"I-If she's dead, that means I-I'll die. If I die then I won't be in pain anymore. No pain means no life, no life means no pain. Solana no more pain." Solana whispered to herself.

"No Heaven, means no Solana." She added

The nurses had informed Solana of everything that happened with Heaven and Daloni. They had told her that Heaven had a small chance of living, and Solana immediately had a break down.

"Solana it's medicine time." Her nurse knocked, before opening the door.

"Don't come near me!" Solana yelled.

"Solana these are your depression pills, it'll help with everything that's going on." The nurse reassured her, slowly walking in the room.

"No! Go get Heaven! Bring her here!" Solana shouted, scrambling to her feet corning herself.

"Sweetie we don't have any updates. You have to take your medicine." The nurse sighed, inching closer to Solana.

"Stop it! Don't come near me!" Solana yelled, holding her head, picturing the nurse as Diamond.

"Can someone bring me the sedation!" Her nurse finally yelled, figuring Solana wasn't going to calm down without it.

"I need Heaven." Solana whispered, standing on the small window seal.

"Solana, sweetie come down from there." Her nurse tried to reason, holding her arms out in attempt to calm her down.

"Go get Heaven, or-or I'll break this window and jump." Solana stated. The nurse knew that the window was bulletproof so the window couldn't break by Solana's foot, but she still took her serious.

"Ok, we can go get Heaven. Just come down from there."

"Do you promise?" Solana asked.

"I promise." The nurse nodded. "Please just come down."

Solana jumped down from the window seal and as soon as she did multiple nurses ran in the room pinning her down. "Get off of me!" She screamed to the top of her lungs.

One of the psych nurses injected Solana's arm with a sedation needle, calming her down instantly. They carried her into the bed, making sure she had no access to anything.

"Any updates?"

"Last I checked, she was still in surgery. They won't give us any more information."

"I don't know how much more Solana can take." Her nurse sighed looking back at Solana who was in a daze.

~
hey loves...

Y'all I'm caught up on all of my work. I was so happy to see that "Well done, your to-do list is empty. Time to recharge." Cause chile I was stressed tf out.

ANYWAYS LETS GET INTO IT!!

So we got updates on Jayda, Luckily she's doing fine. Do y'all think Jayda is crazy for risking her life, knowing that she had a daughter for Heaven and Daloni?

I don't...

So papa is in critical condition, how do y'all feel about them not allowing him to have visitors?

How y'all think he gone react, when he notices he can't be near Heaven?

Poor Nevaeh, she's just so young to understand, do y'all think they should have told her the truth about Heaven's condition?

How y'all feel about Zylin this chapter?

Cane has made his appearance!!! How do y'all feel about him still being there for Heaven?

Joe ass is dead and gone, were y'all expecting to hear that?

Y'all think Cane gone find Malachi and deal with him hiself?

Last but not least...

Poor Solana, how y'all think this is affecting her?

Do y'all think Solana will hold on just a little bit more?

Do y'all agree with the nurses sedating her ?

vote and comment pls!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 90 33
🤪read to find out
1.1K 63 15
And I'll be in denial for a little while What about the plans we made📖
88K 4.2K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
479K 13.9K 64
𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.