EMILY 18+ ( A Mafia Romance) βœ”

By BOZZDEZZY

Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emi... More

introduction
πŸ₯€Chapter oneπŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 2πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 3πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 4πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 5 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 6 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 7 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 8 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 9 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 10 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 11 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 12 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 13 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 14 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 15 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 16 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 17 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 18 πŸ₯€
🌸AUTHOR'S NOTE 🌸
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 19 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 20 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 21 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 22 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 23 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 24 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 25 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 26πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 27 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 28 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 30 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 31 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 32 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 33πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 34 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 35 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 36 πŸ₯€
ANSWERS TO FAQ
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 37 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 38 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 39 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 40 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 41 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 42 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 43 πŸ₯€
AUTHORS NOTE
ANNOUNCEMENT

πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 29πŸ₯€

958 38 1
By BOZZDEZZY

DID YOU KNOW " men say ' i love you ' sooner than women in a relationship " ❣💋

Dedicated to Dshan321

ALESSANDRO'S POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I was still fuming as i was driving,  i passed so many red lights , passed the speed limit,  hell even a police officer tried to pull me over,  but right now I'm not in the damn mood , i might kill a cop , so they should just fucking leave me if they valued their life right now.

I reached my mansion , i checked the time and it was 10 pm , maybe my baby is sleeping,  i went in , i went straight to her room , i heard noises coming out fron her room , then i heard a gun shot , i quickly rushed and saw Emily holding a popcorn mid way , which tells me she was about to eat it .

" what was that ? " i asked her checking her room.

She looked at me for a second then burst out laughing,  her laugh sounds horrible but my  lovely horrible,  i couldn't help but laugh as well , damn her laugh was contagious.

She looked at my hand and frowned,  " why do you have a gun ? " she asked looking a tad serious now.

" uh for protection " she looked at me , then nodded.

" well i was watching a show not being shot , i mean who would wanna harm me I'm adorable " she joked . Oh baby they are people out there that want to harm you but i will protect you till the death .

"  what are you watching? " I asked her now putting my gun in my waist band now.

" law and order : svu , it's my favourite show in the world " she squealed.

I laughed   " oh really,  what's the show about " i asked now sitting beside her on the bed.

" okay , it's about this department in the  NYPD that fight against sexual abuses , raping , domestic violence,  it's the bomb , it sounds boring but trust me it's.the.bomb " she said making the explosive gesture with her hands .

" okay baby if you say so , let me go shower and we'll watch it together " i said now pecking her on the lips.

" okay baby , better be back in my room in under 30 minutes if not , no smooshy smooshy " i laughed at what she said .

I got up and went to my room , i took a warm shower , wore my boxers brief and joggers with no shirt , i like tempting her.

I walked into her room and she was still focused on the show.

" hope i haven't missed alot " i asked her.

She looked up and stopped eating her popcorn,  she kept gawking at me,  yeah i know , I'm sexy , i laughed.

" take a picture amour it would last longer " i said she stopped looking,  turned around and started blushing.  I just shook my head and sat by her side .

We watched the show , and i must admit this series is interesting.

" what they kidnapped benson ? " i asked filling my mouth with popcorn .

" i know right , the rapist won't rape her tho "

" how do you know ? "

" well from the show , the rapist only rapes old women from about 50 upwards z how disgusting " she gave a disgusted look that was funny .

" yeah , that's true " .

We watched a little longer and we were thrilled at how detective benson escaped the young rapist,  it's  a good show.

Emily yawned and i knew she was tired  , i switched off the tv , " heyyy" she protested.

" c'mon cuore mio ( my heart) let's sleep "

" but , ally , I'm not tired "

" yes you are "

" I'm not "

" you are "

" not "

" are "

" notty not not "

" arerry , are are "

I said we both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

" okay seriously, baby come   let's sleep " i said.

" okay ally "

We both made our way up the bed and cuddled,  i rubbed her head , and i heard her light snore , i kissed her.

" good night " i said , i sighed,  " mi sto innamorando ti de gattina ( I'm falling inlove with you kitten) " i whispered.

I really have to  protect you , you are an amazing woman,  you are confident,  funny,  stubborn,  beautiful,  brave , perfect for me.

But i know there is something bothering you , she has a secret, a past , i hope it's not bad , or too bad , I'll have to earn her trust inorder for her to tell me.

I kissed her head again , then i allowed the darkness welcome me .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO GUYS 😝😝

I REALLY LOVE Yall 💋

I'VE DECIDED TO BE TAGGING MY READERS THAT ARE SUPPORTING ME BY VOTING AND COMMENTING.

EVEN IF YOU ONLY VOTE I WILL TAG YOU .

I HIT 1.72K READS THANK YOU BABIES 🥀

I HIT 82 IN WATTYS THANK YOU 😁

BOZZDEZZY CARES 🌺🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 79.6K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
12.3M 371K 38
__❀︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❀︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
2.3M 61.7K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...