EMILY 18+ ( A Mafia Romance) βœ”

By BOZZDEZZY

Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emi... More

introduction
πŸ₯€Chapter oneπŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 2πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 3πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 4πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 5 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 6 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 7 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 8 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 9 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 10 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 11 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 12 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 13 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 14 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 15 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 16 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 17 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 18 πŸ₯€
🌸AUTHOR'S NOTE 🌸
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 19 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 20 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 21 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 22 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 23 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 24 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 25 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 26πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 27 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 29πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 30 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 31 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 32 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 33πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 34 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 35 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 36 πŸ₯€
ANSWERS TO FAQ
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 37 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 38 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 39 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 40 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 41 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 42 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 43 πŸ₯€
AUTHORS NOTE
ANNOUNCEMENT

πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 28 πŸ₯€

1K 29 3
By BOZZDEZZY

DID YOU KNOW "the face , not the body , is the most determinant of attraction " 🌺

ALESSANDRO'S POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I got into my BMW  and drove to my office, while in the car , i couldn't help but  think about my love , emily , who would have broke into her apartment and destroyed it like that .

No one,  i repeat no one , will and can mess with mi amour,  and get away with it , they should mark my words, i am a dangerous man , and people should know that by now.

I drove into the parking lot of my building and got out  , i went into the building and straight to my office ignoring the greetings of my employees.

I reached my office and my personal assistant, Rachael,  came in , she gave me my schedule for today , i had two meetings with investors, today will be excruciating,  i can't wait to go home to mi amour.

After the meeting with the investors it was 6 pm now , and i was ready to go to the base to check up on my mafia ,  then I'll go home to my baby.

I got into my car and drove to the base , i went in and checked everything, i was in my office going through documents about my shipments that would arrive tomorrow when luca stormed in.

" howdy bitch " luca mused

I left what i was reading,  i rubbed my face , sat up straight then put my palm under my chin , leaning on it.

" hello luca " i greeted rather annoyed.

" so bro,  i have two issues to discuss with you about " he stated seriously .

I gestured for him to sit with my hands and he did.

" so bro " he continued,  " first issue , it's not exactly an issue tho , sun li will be arriving tomorrow, i plan on inviting him for dinner , do you agree? " .

" yeah , sure " i replied,  sighing at how much i just want to go home to my gattina.

" so what's the second issue? " i asked him.

" uh ale , please don't vent your soon to unfold anger on me " he mumbled.

I frowned knowing whatever he is about to say would piss me off.

" go on " i said.

" okay , uh , okay , well uh ale we checked M house , and we know who destroyed her house "

" who " i retorted angrily getting very impatient .

" the bratva " he whispered to me.

" WHAT? " i roared out .

" look I'm sorry i guess , but the bratva did it , they put their sign on her walls , look ale they know about her , and they are out to get her , imagine if she was home that da-"

I didn't let him finish then i stood up and started trashing things around,  i was beyond furious,  i was a bomb now , a wolf , a beast , a lion that has a prey that he cannot get .

" urghh , I'll protect her , with everything in me , fucking BRATVA " i seethed out.

I hate those fuckers , they are messing with me bad , really bad , they just stepped in the lions den and i know neither of them are Daniel,  so they can't make it out alive. ( that daniel sentence is referring to Daniel in the bible,  incase some of you don't know , he was a guy that was sent into the lions den , but GOD saved him , back to the story ).

I was furious no scrap that , i was mad , really mad like a psycho mad , and luca knows when i get like this i can be more dangerous .

" Luca you can go before i loose my mind and  do something i might regret to you in a fit of anger "

" aww so you love me  " he said this and ran to the door , he was smart enough to not have stayed a little longer because i would have beaten him to pulp .

Luca ran out of the door and i was still left angry,  just the thought of the bratva beating her was killing me , they could have gotten her that day if i hadn't decided to take her out.

Hell they would've killed her just to get to me , not while I'm alive , poor emily doesn't even know she's living with a devil , kissing one, smiling to one , cuddling to one , but this devil will make her a happy woman.

But no I'm a selfish man , I'm too selfish to let mi amour go , no way , i want her bad , i need her bad , i want her as my drug my air , after a long time i have found my sane place.

A woman that i would meet because i love her and not because i need to let out some steam by ramming into her. Just thinking of my angel , and how she smiles when i say cheesy things to her , or how when she blushes i can tell through her eyes .

I was getting calm , i inhaled and exhaled some air,  i took my phone and left my office at the base , I'm going home to my woman , to cuddle with her and make her moan my name .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY LOVELIEST READERS 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

YES I'M ALL HEALED UP NOW 🌸

SO THAT MEANS MORE UPDATES COMING UP , I PLAN ON COMPLETING THIS BOOK BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS 🥀🥀

GUYS THANK YOU , I HIT 1.65K READS ON MY WATTPAD , LIKE OMG GUYS 🤗🤗 I SO LOVE YOU ALL 😘

I ALSO HIT #15 IN MATURE , EEP  AND ALSO # 99 IN THE WATTYS , ALSO #38 IN EMOTIIONALROLLERCOASTER .

IT MAY SEEM SMALL BUT IT MEANS ALOT TO ME , THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT 🤗🤗

BOZZDEZZY CARES 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 70 8
Alessandro Moretti Lucchese. A taciturn man. Difficult to grasp. With frozen grey eyes that melt Alina's soul; he is her weakness. When Alina was a...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
9.6K 145 27
He pulled me in by my waist and I looked straight at his chest, ignoring his blazing stare. He gently lifted my chin forcing me to look at him. He l...
1.3M 26.5K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...