Heaven Warrior

Von jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." Mehr

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

thirty four

17.9K 1.2K 658
Von jasdarealDON

Can we talk? Heaven finally asked sending the message through to Jayda's contact. She felt bad for snapping at Jayda, because she already knew Jayda would never do anything shady towards her. Her trust was just so messed up that she didn't know who she could believe.

Sure. Jayda replied.

Can you come to the house? Daloni literally just went to sleep and I don't want to wake him. Heaven asked.

On the way. Jayda responded.

Heaven sighed in relief and went to Daloni's room to get him bathed, since she didn't get the chance to do it the night prior. Lately he had been sleeping more than usual during the day, because he would stay up all through the night.

She decided to just get him washed while he was still asleep to avoid any unwanted tantrums. She picked him up carefully and took him to his bathroom, running a small bath.

While the water warmed up, she carried him into his closet to pick out a simple blue spider man onesie and his white socks. She then went back to the bathroom and started undressing him.

Daloni had a different bath routine. His skin was very sensitive so she only used the Baby Aveeno's Gentle Wash. She washed his body a couple of times and then dried him off.

"Tired." Daloni whined.

Heaven continued drying his skin and then started to lotion him down in the same brand lotion. It was a light vanilla scent and it always kept him moisturized through the day.

After she was done she quickly got him dressed and decided to leave his curls free. She grabbed his spider man toothbrush and opened his mouth to get each small teeth that he had.

"No!" Daloni whined, trying to squirm out of Heaven's hold. She ignored his whines and got the roof of his mouth along with his tongue.

"Spit papa." She instructed.

Daloni leaned down in the sink and spit making it splatter all over the sink and faucet. Brushing his teeth was always the messiest job for Heaven.

Heaven took a white wash cloth and held his face to get all of the eye boogers and dried up snot on his face. "Ew papa." She chuckled.

"Mommy no." Daloni yelled, trying to fight Heaven off. He hated getting his face washed, but Heaven was never going to let him walk around looking nasty.

Heaven concentrated on one eye booger that was being stubborn and finally got it out of his eye. "There, I'm done." She mumbled.

Daloni jumped off the counter and stomped to the living room to go back to sleep. Heaven had already did her hygiene so she cleaned Daloni's bathroom and then washed her hands.

~

"Thank you for coming over." Heaven stated, opening the door for Jayda.

"Suprised you even text me, you wanted me to delete your number." Jayda mumbled, carrying her bag on her shoulder.

Heaven waited for Jayda to sit down to start speaking. "Jayda."

"First, I wanna apologize for snapping on you like that. I was angry with both of them, but mostly mad at myself. I know that you would never do no shady shit towards me, but my trust was betrayed by someone who I called a brother. Every since I started at the hospital, you've always looked out for me. Every time I need something, you're always the one to come through. Jayda you're the realest friend I ever had, and I just pray that I didn't fuck that up."

"You really think that if I knew they were messing around, I would have hooked y'all up?" Jayda asked.

"No, it's just I thought since y'all were best friends y'all were close and told each other everything." Heaven shook her head.

"Heaven if we're being honest I treat you more like a best friend than I do Cadence. The shit that we went through together, I honestly wouldn't want to go through it with anybody but you." Jayda truthfully stated.

"I feel the same way. You're the most realest friend I ever had, I hate that I even thought that you would do me shady. When I moved to Chicago I had nobody, but ever since we met each other, you became the big sister I never had. I'm really sorry Jayda. I'm working on my anger, please just give me another chance."

"I'm not going anywhere Heaven. The next time you snap on me we gone have to fight foreal though." Jayda chuckled at the last part.

Heaven laughed."I love you girl."

"I love you too. As far as the situation yesterday, you have every right to be mad. Are you still gone be there for Nevaeh?"

"Yeah, she's grown on me like a daughter. We just need to work out some type of system about when she can stay with me, but other than that me and him are done." Heaven replied.

"Do you see yourself every getting back with him?" Jayda asked.

"Honestly I don't know Jay. I asked him multiple times if him and Cadence ever fooled around. I wasn't going to be mad because anything that happened before me had nothing to do with me. It's the fact that he constantly lied, and then he going to her talking about me." Heaven said.

"Yeah, I don't blame you. I would've felt the same way if I was in your shoes. No bitch should ever have the opportunity to tell you about your man." Jayda shrugged.

"Exactly." Heaven sighed. "I love him Jay. How am I supposed to deal with this? I'm trying to act like it doesn't hurt, but it does."

"Stop acting. You have every right to hurt. You are entitled to be truthful to your emotions. It's gonna take some to get over it, but you will Heav." Jayda said.

"I hope so." Heaven mumbled.

"Don't be dumb for anybody. Your mental health comes first, so do what's best for you." Jayda stated.

"What was I thinking telling you to delete my number yesterday?" Heaven asked.

"Girl your ass wasn't thinking." Jayda laughed.

"But I gotta get ready for work, I'll see you later babe." She added on, standing up.

Heaven groaned. "I work a double tomorrow. Papa just don't know he gone be in that daycare that they just got."

The hospital had established a new daycare in the pediatric wing only for workers who didn't have babysitters. Heaven was grateful because she wasn't ready to leave him with just anybody, but she was familiar with mostly everyone in the hospital.

"He gone have a fit." Jayda chuckled, walking to the
door.

"You know it, be safe." Heaven said, watching Jayda walk to her car.

"I will." Jayda shouted.

~

I left my purse, I'm about come back Jayda texted Heaven.

Okay. Heaven replied, breast feeding Daloni.

"Mommy truck tired Vae say go." Daloni stopped drinking, to say.

Heaven frowned in confusion. "Papa that don't make no sense whatever you just tried to say." She chuckled.

"Yeah." Daloni, nodded fiddling with her other nipple. He was on his way back to sleep, especially since he had just ate his chicken nuggets and fries.

It only took him a good ten minutes and he was out like a tired truck driver.

A knock on the door stopped Heaven from rocking Daloni to sleep. She carefully laid him on the couch and went to open the door without even looking through the peephole.

As soon as she did she felt a sharp pain hit her stomach, making her knees go weak on her. Tears filled her face as she held her stomach, trying to see clear.

"We were supposed to be a family." Malachi cried, twisting the knife in Heaven's stomach, and then finally releasing it.

Malachi had finally snatched the knife out of Heaven and lit a gasoline container throwing it inside of Heaven's house. There was no doubt that he was crazy.

"P-Papa." Heaven yelled, using all of her strength to crawl back in the house. She felt herself getting weaker and weaker but the fire started spreading quickly.

"Daloni!" She tried to yell, coughing at all the smoke that filled the living room where he slept. Her eyes started burning with the tears and all of the smoke that got in them. The smoke alarm blared throughout the house, ringing her ears.

Her chest started getting tighter, as it was getting harder to breathe. As soon as she got to the couch, she grabbed his hand closing her eyes. "I love you." Was the last thing she said.

The house was in full flames when Jayda pulled back up at Heaven's house. "What the fuck!" She yelled, jumping out the car.

She wasted no time to think. She saw the front door open and blood on the porch making her frown. Jayda ran in the house, instantly coughing at all of the smoke.

"HEAVEN! DALONI!" She yelled, trying to fan the smoke out of her face. She tried to hold her breath to avoid breathing in all of the chemicals but she felt herself getting weak.

Jayda saw a glimpse of Daloni's blue onesie and ran as fast as she could to him. She tripped over Heaven's body making her fall. "Fuck." She coughed.

She used all of her strength to throw Daloni over her shoulder, while one arm dragged Heaven. Jayda's vision blurred as she continued trudging out of the smoked out house.

As soon as she got them out to the porch, she dropped to the ground passing out with Daloni on one side and Heaven on the other.

~

uhhhhh hey guys

Y'all probably be cussing me out, but I love y'all. I promise!!

Let's get right into it.

So how y'all feel about Jayda and Heaven's talk?

Y'all feel like Heaven's apology was sincere?

So Malachi is back and crazier!!

Do y'all think this would've been avoided if Heaven looked through the peephole, before opening the door?

I almost cried when Heaven crawled back in the house, to try and save Daloni. Do y'all think they'll live?

Jayda is a real mf friend, and she keep proving it! She literally just ran in a house full of fire to save her friend and nephew, how y'all feel about that?

Y'all think all three of them will live?

How y'all think Zylin gone react?

How y'all think Nevaeh gone react?

How y'all think Solana gone react?

vote and comment pls!! I know y'all mad but pls vote!!

-JassyOut

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.7K 644 22
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝...
136K 5.3K 31
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 . - ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴀsᴛᴀʀᴢ © ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 2021 #1 / blackpeople
1K 63 15
And I'll be in denial for a little while What about the plans we made📖
162K 7.6K 29
"you came at the right time....a walking miracle."