single father at 15

By Kristinaastrid

Ezra become sigle father of his daughter after Sabine died in child birth. More

an
Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10 xmas special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilog

Chapter 9

51 2 0
By Kristinaastrid

Ezra drove his car home when he saw Hera with her husband and litle boy in house next door. "Dad look that nice lady live next to us and that my teacher."Mira said. "Hi I didnt know you are our new neigbour." Hera said. "I didnt know it as well." said Ezra and smiled. "Hello you must be Mira's father. My name is Kana Jaruus her teacher and that litle boy is our son Jacen.They already friends." He said. "Nice to meet you Im glad she find friend she was litle shy this morning." Ezra said. "Thats normal for kids. Jacen was shy too. He was afraid that kids woulnd like him since I teaching same school and class but they like him. Im glad he find friend too." Kanan said."Dad Mira go play withe?" Jacen asked. "You should ask her dad." Said Kanan." Can I dad?" Asked Mira. "Yes you can sweatheart go." Ezra said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
84.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC