Feral (Vigilante Deku)

Chimera_Regarion tarafından

Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had... Daha Fazla

Feral
Ignoring me? You sure you want that?
A kid?! HERE!!
Catch me if you can!
Why just why? Isn't it obvious?!
Alike!
Careful... I bite!
You want me to WHAT?!
Time to get feral!
Finally Free
Did you say CHEETAH?!
On the search!
Found YOU!
You can't get rid of me! I am a demon!
Not Helping!
... I kinda love the effect!
Stop that Cheetah!
A big black cat?!
I got SHOT! DON'T TOUCH IT!
Heat... something isn't right!
Dips!
Welcome to the Yamazawa household!
Gues WHO is back?!
Did someone order some blood?
A scare for life!
Dadzu
Another great day stuck like a cheetah....
ahh No worries! Just a Cat fight!
CatBOY
Come on kid, wake up!
Wrong Move!
Family you can't get rid off.. why should I?
Better be prepared for me!
Our Story!
All Might
Intorrogation time!
Poor cold tea...
Rescue Mission!
USJ baby!
Something is coming!
Is that you?!
A city and it's protector

Sneaky!

24.8K 888 146
Chimera_Regarion tarafından

When I woke up, I felt extremely relaxed and also well-rested. Even though I woke up, I didn't want to alarm the old lady who was still in the room. I could hear her breathing and the sound of scribbling something on papers.

... now would be a good time to escape this prison!

I just escaped my personal hell why should I stay here?!

Besides it would be bad if they figured out that Feral the wild vigilante is just a wild kid with a cat quirk... well cheetah more precise but still...

I wonder if I should turn into one and just run out?

Better not do this!

I mean I am in UA!

It is rumored to be the best of the best hero schools.

If someone find me running around as a cheetah they will surely try to catch me.

Well it's not like they can anyways so they are welcome to try.

I slowly stood up and looked around the room. The door was still open and I could see the old lady sitting close to it. There was no way I could get pass the door without her knowing that was for sure. So I decided to walk over and have a look what she is doing.

The sweet scent of something was driving me nuts. I wanted to know what it is and so I stood up and walked towards her barefoot without making any noises.

Me: Whatcha doing?

The moment I asked, I could see her jump and grab her cane but before she could even hit me with it or do anything with it, I emitted a predator aura as well as a low-key growl.

RG: JESUS CHRIST KID! You can't just go sneaking up on an old lady.

Me: I wasn't really sneaking around.

It was true. I didn't do it intentionally. My footing just never made any noises at all no matter what I do and I was used to try and be as quiet as possible.

RG: Kid, next time you walk up to me make some noises.

Me: I'll try.

I looked at the papers she was writing and could see some formula. Though I didn't know much about chemicals and stuff, I knew enough to know that this is something on molecular basis.

Me: So whatcha doing?

RG: Oh dearie, I am just researching the efficiency of my gummies.

Me: Gummies?

RG: You probably never had some.

She then opened the drawer where the sweet scent was coming from and took out a bag. If I had my tail out right now, it would be wagging like a dog. I wanted to try some and apparently it was that obvious since she snickered and gave me a couple.

RG: Try some dearie.

I did and they were sooo sweet. It was the first time in my life that I ate something like this.

Me: It's soo sweet.

RG: Sweet? These batches have barely any taste in them. The other students kept complaining that they taste artificial.

Me: Huh... but they taste like raspberries and apples as well as peaches.

It was the only good thing about the mental hospital. They tried to give me a healthy meal as well as a variety of fruits in thought that it could calm me down. Well that was if I got to eat something.

RG: Oh so you can tell.

Me: MH! They are really good!

RG: I am glad you like them. Since no one really does... Here take them.

Me: Huh... What about the others?

RG: They don't appreciate them anyways.

Me: Thank you!

I gave her one of my brightest smile that would also show a little bit of my fangs but not as much just in case it would intimidate her. She smiled back at me and ruffled my hair carefully. I could tell that she still was wary about me since I could basically lash out at her any moment when I feel threatened. I couldn't really blame her for that behavior.

Me: Soo where are the others?

RG: Oh they have a class to teach. Say dearie how about we get you out of these clothes?

Me: I would totally love that! I hate seeing white.

RG: Understandable. I think these should fit you.

She gave me a pair of dark blue matching uniform. They were stretchy and had some white and red on it.

RG: This is the schools sport uniform but it should be more comfortable for you to wear it then any other thing since they are very stretchy.

Me: Thanks.

Once I was dressed I started looking around the room and walking from one shelf to the other. I was a curious cat after all. It was only after I saw something move out of the corner of my eye that I started looking through the window. There were students outside training I assumes but by the way they were moving I could tell that they were not using their fullest potential.

Me(whispering): If he would use the water from the air he could make a platform and avoid so many earth attacks..

Nezu: You're right. I should tell that to Vlad King.

My whole attention was on the kids outside and the moving objects that I totally didn't hear Nezu coming in and stand right beside me. The moment I heard him, I jumped and I really jumped back up and landed on a nearby desk hissing and looking at him.

Nezu: I am sorry. I thought you heard me come closer.

Me: I was drawn to them so I didn't payed much attention to everything else.

Nezu: That is okay. You never saw anything else besides the white room, I assume.

Me: ...

Nezu: I am here to show you around.

Me: ...

Well it wouldn't hurt knowing how to escape.

If I knew that he would offer me that then I would have asked him immediately.

But even if I wanted to escape right now, there are too many people outside.

At least I know their quirk now.

Nezu: What are you thinking staring at them?

Me: Just how arrogant they show their skills and are not even afraid of anyone trying to figure them out.

Wait!

Did I really just blur out what I was thinking?

A great way to end your escape plan before it even started!

ARG!

I hope he doesn't get what I am saying!

He probably already knows that I will most likely try to escape.

Nezu: Oh but there is no need for them to hide it.

Me: What if someone turns on them?

Nezu: Never happened before.

Me: Only because it never happened doesn't mean it will never happen.

Nezu: I'll keep that in mind.

Me: Besides even if I wanted to spy on future heroes this would be the perfect chance to figure their skills out. The walls surrounding UA are not high enough to shield them from someone trying to look from a rooftop and spy. Needless to say that there are nearly no trees around the area.

RG: Oh dear. Izuku why are you thinking like this?

Me: Why not? It's survival of the fittest. If they can't survive having some tricks up their sleeves then they are not qualified to be heroes in the first place.

Nezu: I'll arrange a gardener to plant some trees. You do have a point there Izuku. We never know how the villains think.

After that he lead me out of the room and started me showing around. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

71.3K 3K 10
Izuku Midoriya got himself into trouhble once again. Not only is he quirkless but thanks to a certainy spicy Dandelion he ran away from, he found him...
79.2K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
74.4K 3.3K 25
Late again? Yes... what else... heroes are not on time either but for a multiple part timer it meant everything to be on time. There was a reason Izu...
103K 4.8K 30
A shadow is a hero that works in the shadows of a limelight hero, doing everything they can to ensure that their hero wouldn't die. However what happ...