ROMY | 18+ 鉁旓笍

Por sriinprogress

-Romy and Marcus- "I'm so close" I whimper, he grinds harder and harder against my now bare pussy, the thong... M谩s

A/N:
AMOUR
A E S T H E T I C S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
A/N:
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
EPILOGUE
BONUS #1

CHAPTER 12

9.4K 125 9
Por sriinprogress

Vote, Comment and Share💕 

QOTD:  We can ALWAYS start again.

ROMY:

The morning after was filled with various emotions. I was guilty of wrecking a home, but at the same time I was falling fast and hard for the dark eyed man who was still sleeping next to me. I was sitting up in my bed, covers pooling around my waist and my naked breasts exposed to the cold air of the air conditioner. A slight shiver passed through my body partly because of the cold and the reality of what I did setting in. I gasp lowly and get out the bed with a start, needing to breathe. I felt suffocated and out of control. I needed something normal and routine to feel better. I stood up and began to proceed with my morning routine, seeing as I woke up at my usual 5 AM. I quickly did my business in the bathroom while replying to some messages from work and made lists of what I needed to accomplish today.

I got out and made some quick breakfast and set my clothes for the day outside purposely ignoring the sleeping giant went into the bathroom for a shower.

I took a twenty minute shower scrubbing every nook and cranny of my body and stepped into my favorite fluffy towel and robe and stepped out hoping he'd still be asleep. I wasn't ready to face the consequences of my actions. Unfortunately, luck was not on my side. He was sitting up in the bed, his bed hair adorably sticking up in all different directions making me smile. He was rubbing his eyes and looked like and actual child and that made me giggle. How he reduced from being a big bad businessman to a big baby.

His eyes meet mine as he listens to the sound of my giggle. He gives me a lazy smile and opens his arms for me and I rush toward his embrace. I jump into the bed and snuggle up to him instantly feeling less tense.

"Did you sleep well my love?" His deep voice floats into the room. His usually deep and stoic voice had a rough, sleepy quality to it that I was starting to love. I hum content and wrap my arms tighter and bury my nose in his neck. He smelt like me. 

"Romy, Do you wanna take the day off?" He questions while drawing little circles on my back, unfortunately it doesn't help because I tense up and look up at him, inches between our faces. I smile and press a kiss on his cheek and sit up in the bed.

His hands instantly hold mine, I loved that his language of love was physical touches. I interlace our fingers before asking him why.

"I just thought we should spend some time together, the rollercoaster we've been was not an easy one for me, I'm still slightly in awe of this happening between us. It's just so surreal, Darling. I just need to-" He waves his hands around wildly with eyes wide and shrugs before saying, "-I need to make sure you're real, this is real."

My heart breaks just a little and I pout lightly while I consider it. I doubt Melissa will take my skipping work lightly, but I need this too. To take a break and unwind and get to know Marcus. I look up at him and nod while giving him a small smile. I get up off the bed and retrieve my phone, all the while I feel Marcus' eyes on my butt, which makes me smile. I was never one to look for external validation or reassurance about my beauty or appearance, but it felt really nice to know that the man I wanted so deeply was so affected by aspects of my body.

I quickly scrolled through my contacts and called Melissa. She picked up on the third ring, "Melissa speaking" Always business mode with Mel. I chuckle nervously and greet, "Morning Mel, sleep well?" 

"Rogers, what do you need?" She says not beating around the bush. I gulp and turn back to find that Marcus has gotten out of the bed and stepped into the bathroom. I breathe deeply and blurt it into the phone, "Melissa I wanna take the day off."

"Oh" Is her only response.

"Yeah, I just figured I need a break. These past weeks have been so hectic I thought I could use a break and-" 

"Romy" Melissa's authoritative voice stops my rambling.

"Yes?" I question

"You can have the day off, come back feeling more energetic tomorrow hon." She tells me.

"Hon?" I tease her. Being soft wasn't easy for Melissa and I just felt so nice when she called me cute names like that which wasn't often enough.

"Shut up Rogers." And she cuts the call in my face leaving me chuckling.

I take the phone off my ear and see a message from Cassandra

STINKY BABY: So you weren't all that okay last night. How are you feelin now baby? Do you need to talk some more? Need me to come over or anything at all? 

Her sweet concern makes me smile and I type out a response.

ME: I'm feeling much better Cass! And no need to come over rn, we can do a girls day on Sunday, and this time only the two of us (your boyfriend will not come)

Almost immediately I see Andy typing on our group chat

ANDY: Um, why should I not be invited to girls day? I wanna paint my nails and go for spa too! 

STINKY BABY: Honey, we talked about this.

I could imagine Cassie shaking her head and telling this to him in person. I laugh a little and type out a response.

ME: Are you both texting? Sitting next to each other?

ANDY: yea, but I wanna join girls day, see you sunday Ro.

STINKY BABY: No he won't. Bye Ro, see you Sunday, Love. xoxo

ME: Ok! xoxo

I'm giggling lightly when Marcus comes out of the bathroom looking all showered and clean, that towel hanging off dangerously low on this waist, that V-line leading to his cock looks especially good right now, I'm still looking at his towel and absently biting my lip when I see it getting closer and closer to me, I look up to meet Marcus staring at me with a knowing smile. A hot blush spreads on my cheeks and I blow out a big breath and look down. He holds my chin, tipping my face up in his direction and leans in to kiss me.

I move in restlessly and kiss him hard and fierce, placing my hands on his chest for support. He slips in his tongue, dipping to taste ever nook and cranny of my mouth. He tasted like the fresh mint of the toothpaste he was using. I move closer to him and he threads his hands through my hair and tilts my neck to kiss me deeper, all of this had my body tingling with all the sparks that flew when he touched me.

We finally part for air, our lips swollen, us lusty eyed and my robe having come undone sometime during the kissing and his towel was already on the ground and his erection apparent to the naked eye. I gasp at the sudden vision of it, it looks bigger than last night, did all of this go inside me? I tie up my robe and I look up to see him, he wasn't bothered in the least, staring at his phone and answering messages. The sight made me smile and I bend down to retrieve the towel and place it in his hands. I take the opportunity to dress up in some comfy lounge wear and skip into the kitchen to finish up making breakfast for the two of us. He's been talking to them for almost fifteen minutes.

Today will be an interesting day, I hum lightly as I finish the last of the cooking and begin setting the table. I loved this kind of domestic ease, making my breakfast and cooking and washing and cleaning around at my own pace, it was therapeutic. I loved working but it didn't leave me much time to do tasks like this, so days off my favorite things ever.

I put the plates and portion the contents of our breakfast between the two plates and turn to fetch some juice from the refrigerator when I hear his footsteps get closer to the kitchen, I turn towards the sound of his steps with the jug of juice in my hands, he looked good enough to eat, his hair was slicked back and looked like he ran his hands through it very thoroughly. He was wearing last night's clothes and smiling at me. He walked up to me and kissed my forehead and mumbled into it, "Do you need any help, Darling?" I shake my head no and ask him to sit down at the table.

We're both sitting down at the table and eating our breakfast quietly, with occasional hums and nods from his side. I smile at his weirdness and ask him, "I'm guessing you like it?" That prompts him to look up from his plate and smile while nodding, "Yeah, it's really tasty, you did a great job honey."

I literally melt his sweetness. Such a simple compliment was capable of triggering such deep emotions. There was a certain domesticity to our actions, as if we were an old married couple. I knew the smile on my face had vanished as my thoughts slipped into a dark lane, married? This was something of a booty call, and he cheated on his wife with me. HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE WITH ME. I choke on my eggs as that thought raises alarm in my mind.

In a second Marcus is next to me, He looks at me in concern patting my back, reaching toward the glass of water. I stare up at him and only one thought is on loop. Does he look at Annabeth this way? Instead of voicing my concerns to him, I just give him a shaky smile and nod my head and take a sip of water.

He nods unsurely and gets back to his seat. We quickly finish the breakfast in silence. I put the dishes in sink where he follows me closely. I'm sighing deeply when he places his hand on my waist, I jump at the suddenness and look up at him. He's staring at me with a serious frown. 

"I know something happened back at breakfast Darling. I won't force you to talk about it now, but we will talk about it." He looks so serious, it was a silent order. I just nod, not willing to discuss it any further.

"Meanwhile, I want to do this." He states. I tilt my head in confusion when he puts another arm under me and lifts me up into the air. I squeal and kick my legs in the air lightly and wrap my arms around him. 

"Marcus you're so crazy" I laugh as he carries me into the bedroom for another round of ravishing.

HII MY LOVESSS!!!!

R O M Y has crossed 800 reads!!! *weeps happily* 

IT MADE ME SO HAPPY! I love all of you who read, support and share the story. It gives me the motivation to write better and more :)

Ohmygod! It's honestly the best thing to happen this week, I needed this win. It lifted my spirits, so thank you for that you guys! How's your week going?

Also what would you like to see going forward in the story? 

Please click that little star, it makes me smile :)

Enjoy the update. I love you guys!!!!!!!!

- Sri

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

48.2K 1.1K 31
"'Jason!', I moaned out. I could feel his member twitch inside of me as he let out a shaky breath. I always knew the effect my moans had on him. Our...
93K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
2.4M 50.5K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
2.1M 11.6K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...