Always there for u(kaira)

Autorstwa anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... Więcej

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)

3.5K 157 20
Autorstwa anejamansi194

Hey guys,
Hope u guys r liking the storyline....keep voting nd supporting me...so let's continue with the story...
___________________________________
Kartik nd naira were sleeping peacefully, hugging each other with naira all snuggled up in kartik's chest...kartik was getting the flashes of his past...he was shivering nd hugged naira tight in sleep...naira stirred, but didn't woke up...due to fear nd nightmare, he pee'd on the bed, wetting his clothes...As naira was sleeping close to him, even her clothes became wet...

He woke up due to wetness nd was shocked to see that he had wet the bed...he looked at naira's clothes nd they were wet from back as he was backhugging her...
He felt ashamed nd understood that it was due to his nightmares..
He had hidden it from her that during this particular month when the incident actually occurred he out of fear was peeing on the bed, since two years...it was in the same month of March..

As it was midnight nd almost cold at this time, naira woke up due to wetness...she became confused when she felt her lower back wet nd deprived of kartik's touch as he always hugged her in sleep too.

She heard silent sobbing voices...
She turned nd saw kartik weeping hiding his face with his hands...she saw the bed was wet nd his clothes too...she was shocked to find him peeing on bed...

She immediately sat beside him, taking him in her lap, hugging him trying to calm him...

NAIRA:Kya hua mere bache ko...
Kyu ro rhe ho baby...pee kr diya...
Koi baat ni...fir kya hua...kbhi kbhi ho jata h kittu...mujhe uthaya kyu nhi mere baby ne...

KARTIK:I m sorry jaan...mene tumhare kapde bhi gile kr diye...
Mujhe tumhe kuch btana h...v.vo...
m.mee.ii...v.voo(crying badly)

(Imagine kartik hugging naira nd crying )

NAIRA:Bss...bss..shh...bacha..phle shant hojao...fir btana jo bhi btana h...kartik kya hua...koi baat ni..kapde hi toh h...hum change kr lenge na baby...chlo aa jao...
Mumma apne baby ko change kra de...hmm...

She kissed his forehead nd took him securely in her arms...

She took him to the washroom nd removed his clothes, wiped his lower body with wet towel nd made him wear his clothes...she then changed herself too...he was sitting on the slab...she saw him feeling sleepy...she carried him in her arms nd took him outside...

NAIRA:(making him sit on the bed) Bachaa...nini aa rhi h naa...so jao thodi der...fir subah shaadi h naa...

She too sat beside him nd saw tears in his eyes...she made him drink water forcefully, as he was denying for it...

KARTIK:(holding her hands) Jaan.
...pls...s.sun.oo...naa...(she nodded)
..vo...uss incident ke baad issi month mujhe flashes aate h nind mei mere..r..ra.p..pe...ke...mei boht dar jata hu...isliye pee ho jati h apne aap hi...I m sorry...mene tumse c.chup.aya...pls...tum iss month mere sath mtt...s.sona..
Agr mene tumhare kapde gile kr diye toh...m.mei..n.hi...(crying badly holding her hand)

Naira couldn't see him like this, so she hugged him tightly caressing nd rubbing his back...

NAIRA:Baby...bss...bss..shh...shh...
Stop crying...mei kyu tumhare bina so jau..mujhe toh mere kartik ke bina nind hi nhi aati..
Tum rhe loge mere bina(he cried more)...nhi naa..phir kyu bol rhe ho ese...bacha idhar dekho...(holding his face in her palms)...
Mei hu naa..I'll take care of u...mera bacha mere pas soyega naa...phir kya hua agr pee kr doge toh...we'll find an alternative...
Bss ab...nhi rona mere bache ne...
Hmm...shant bacha...tumhari nairu h na...

Naira joined his forehead with hers...he cried for sometime, became quiet then laid his head on her chest hugging her...naira held him protectively nd kissed his head...

NAIRA:(caressing his back softly)
Mera bacha thik h...u okk...(he nodded)...so jao bacha...2 bje h...
Abhi toh boht time h subah hone mei...

KARTIK:Thankuu jaan...mujhe accept krne ke liye...mujhse itna pyar krne ke liye...I love u(kissed her chest)...jaan...bhuk lgi h...dudu pina(caressing her breast)....
Mumma dudu....

NAIRA:Hnn...mera bacha...pilo dudu...aajao...

She opened the buttons of her nighty nd made him lie on her lap

(Imagine kartik instead of kairav)

He held her left breast nd put the nipple in his mouth, keeping his head in the valley of her breasts...
She kept patting his head to make him sleep...

He kept sucking her breasts holding it in his hands...she covered him with blanket nd kept hugging him nd patting his head...

KARTIK:(leaving her nipple, still holding in his hand, looking towards her) Thankuu meri mumma bnne ke liye...I love u naira...har ladki ke dreams hote h shadi ke liye...husband ke liye...
But mei toh kuch nhi kr pa rha tumhare liye...

NAIRA:Chup..ekdam chup...kyu mere kartik ke baare mei ese bol rhe ho...I love u too baby...tum mere dreamboy se bhi boht ache ho...u r perfect bacha...tum mujhe apni care krne de rhe ho...baby ki tarah treat krne dete ho, vhi boht h mere liye...mere baby hubby...to be...(kissed his forehead)

Kartik hugged her nd again started sucking her milk...he put his hands inside her nighty nd kept caressing her bare back...
After having his feed, he got up from her lap nd made her lie on the bed...he came above her nd bent towards her neck...

He kissed her face nd her lips...she too reciprocated...she kept sucking his lower lips nd he sucked her upper lips...he broke the kiss finding her breathless...
He then kissed her neck nd kept sucking it...naira feeling pleasure moaned his name...

Kartik being tired slept in the same position...naira hugged him keeping her chin on his head...
She too slept after sometime...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...rest in the next one...keep voting nd supporting for more such updates...do comment on how u felt about kartik's bedwetting problem...

PRECAP:same(kaira vivah)....

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

50.5K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...
13.2K 787 29
Naira Singhania: A 25-year-old, she works as an interior designer. She's kind, independent, and a beautiful mother to a 9-month-old. She lives separa...
59.1K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
113K 8.1K 54
Story of kartik nd naira, who are recently married...kartik's family will be good nd love naira like their own daughter, unlike the show...So it is j...