Chat with me [COMPLETED]

By DanylivNataly

[ #1 in explicitsex ] It's a short story about one lost girl. To pay her bills and for her education, A... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter 2
Noah's story is out!!!!

Part 21

2.2K 60 7
By DanylivNataly

I narrowed my eyes from the wind that was piercing my body to the bones. The coat wasn't helping much and as always I forgot to take my gloves with me.

Like on purpose my phone rang in my bag.

"Hey, honey! How are you?" my mom's happy voice beamed into my ear.

"I'm okay mom. How is your honeymoon?" I rounded the corner of the high building that shielded some wind from me.

"It's fun. Lukas is fishing all the time and I read your book," she said excitedly. "Honey, I loved it! It's so emotional and so you."

I smiled at her comment and entered the hall of the business center.

"Thanks, mom. I have to go now, late for work. Talk to you soon." I hung up and made my way to my office.

It's been almost half of a year since my heart was broken into million pieces.

I never had a chance to talk to Liam after that day at Noah's house. I got to know he changed his number and was starting a new company so clearly he was also starting a new life.

I went straight home from the airport and continued writing the novel I started at my mother's house. I was a crying mess for over a week until I finished it. I made it my graduation project and it got some good reviews. I was unexpectedly happy to hear that one publishing company offered me a position and I was more thrilled to hear that they weren't local. They printed my book and it got successful. I didn't expect that at all but I guess I really underestimated myself.

My mom got married to Lukas after my graduation and was living a whole new happy life. My heart warmed every time she sent me pictures of her and Lukas.

"Hi Allyson," I greeted my new friend and went to my desk. We two hit it off really quickly. She was this stunning kind person that no doubt could charm anybody.

"You remember you have a signing at 7?" she asked looking at me from her computer.

I rolled my eyes not giving her an answer. It was my first and last signing. I hated stuff like that but my boss insisted so I had no right to say no.

I looked out the window on the gloomy gray streets of New York wishing I could find him in the crowd. I knew it was almost surreal but hey, I started to believe in faith.

By the end of the day, I was exhausted and went straight home because Allyson scolded me to wear a pantsuit to a signing. We wanted to go for drinks after that so I took a quick shower and found a nice black dress that reached my knees. I put on a little makeup not wanting to jump out of my skin and took a cab to that little bookshop on the 5th St.

I didn't expect to see so many people in the shop and it honestly made my heart sink. Well, not so many but for me, even five were a lot.

I took my book in my hands and sighed. "Running from my demons" I circled the name with my fingertips.

After a long chat with the readers, I started to sign the books. People were asking me to write different wishes and shooting some photos with me. It felt like from another world.

"How should I sign it?" I opened one more sample and was about to start when I heard that voice.

"To the only of the many from the one and only." I closed my eyes trying to understand whether I was hallucinating or was it for real.

My hands started to shake uncontrollably and I dropped the pen.

"Devina, are you okay?" the concerned voice of Allyson sounded somewhere but I couldn't understand where.

I slowly looked up and met those green shining orbs. He was standing in front of me with his hands in his pockets and a warm smile on his face.

"Liam..." I breathed out quietly.

"You're Liam?" Allyson's surprised voice made me snap out of my trance. "I'm Allyson. Nice to meet you." she continued stretching her hand to him.

I just sat there looking at him greeting my friend and couldn't believe I was actually seeing him.

"You're actually the last one for a signing so I think I will go," Allyson said pushing my shoulder.

"Your friend is nice," Liam said looking around the shop.

"Why are you here?" I finally made myself talk standing up on wobbly legs and coming to take my coat.

"I wanted to buy a book, isn't it obvious?" he said looking into my eyes.

My God, I forgot how gorgeous he was!
I sat back signing the book for him just like he asked. I knew deep down he was Succubus but I had no other chance to confirm it. I closed the book and gave it to him. His fingers brushed with mine sending electric shocks down my body.

"Hope you'll enjoy it," I smiled putting on my coat, and was about to run away when he caught up to me.

"Care to share a drink?" he asked stopping me by the elbow.

"I don't drink," I said smirking.

"Good to know. But I think you can allow yourself one glass with me," he winked at me and we went down the road to the nearest bar that was situated in a hotel.

"So how have you been doing?" I asked sipping my whiskey.

"Not bad. I started a new company. I'm helping to find people using classified software." he said proudly.

"Wow, that's great. Too bad I didn't know about a company like that half a year ago," I trailed off making circles on my glass.

"It's never too late you know," he said confidently boring his gaze at me.

"Why did you find me?" I asked boldly. There was no way I could handle the pressure of not knowing a damn thing that was happening.

"After I left I never got to know you broke up with Noah. Till last month I thought you were happily living with him somewhere in Los Angeles," he confessed taking a big gulp of his drink.

"How is that even possible?" I widened my eyes at him.

"As I say after I left I never contacted him and I never asked father about him not wanting to know how happy that bastard was with you. I got myself busy with work, traveling around the world gaining my good reputation," he confessed.

"So why now?" I asked again looking at him.

"Noah came to New York last month and told me everything. He apologized and told me you were here." he ended his drink and turned to look at me again. "I blame myself every single day I didn't tell you who I really was. But I just hadn't that in me then. Maybe I should invest in making a time machine," he scoffed.

"I think it's better if you just stop being so unsure now and take me upstairs and convince me that you really are Succubus," I said proudly ending my drink and standing up.

Liam looked at me with shock written all over his face.

"I have too much alcohol in my system so I will sleep here. Goodnight to you, the only of the many." I winked at him and made my way to the reception.

I nervously tapped my fingers on the counter while the receptionist was taking care of all the formalities. He didn't come after me. I burned the entrance of the bar with my eyes hoping he will show up but I got interrupted when the receptionist said the number of my room and wished me goodnight.

I pushed the button of the elevator and closed my eyes feeling anxiety enveloping my mind.

"You didn't expect me to leave you here alone, did you?" his hot breath fanned on my neck. his hand circled my waist making goosebumps crawl down my body.

I didn't show him that though.

When the elevator finally opened he pushed us inside making me gasp when I was sandwiched between him and the glass wall of the elevator.

His hand wandered down my thigh and I closed my eyes.

"No, I dare you to close them." his commanding voice made my eyes snap open. I saw his reflection in the mirror and gulped. "I've waited for you too long, love" he husked. "This time, you're never leaving my side ever again. Understood?" he dug his fingers into my flash making me moan.

I turned around not having more strength to wait and crushed my lips in his. We were like two starved animals eating each other not caring for the world around us. I jumped on his hands and circled my legs around his waist. We broke the kiss when I felt my lungs burn and panted hard looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Liam," I said putting my hands on his face.

"Thank fuck you said it, love. I was dying inside from all those times when you ran from me. I fucking love you so much I won't be able to let you go ever again. You're mine." he kissed me again but this time it was so sweet and tender that I melted in his hands.

This was the new part of my life. The part where I won't let my insecurities take control over me.

The only one that can take control over me is Liam. I smirked hearing the elevator doors open.

"Then claim me," I licked his lower lip hearing his groan from my move.

We reached our room and opened it hurriedly and I couldn't think of a better happy ending for my story other than the closing of those doors.

             ______________________________The end ________________________

 For those of you who like bonuses there's 2 more bonus chapters. It's full of love and lust. Hope you like it!

Please comment!

Love, author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 127 15
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going😏 ⚠️warning mature content⚠️ Rated 18+
141 15 14
Ava is a woman who has so much built up sexual frustration. She's been celibate for over a year. She ends up with so many options she doesn't know wh...
187K 5.2K 45
πŸπŸ–+ She was passion incarnate - the forbidden fruit. He was everything she ever dreamed of. Together they made magic. But even though forbidden t...
23.6K 536 43
He was controlling every aspect of his life. Calculated and cold. Finally moving on after losing the love of his life, everything begins to clear up...