Chat with me [COMPLETED]

By DanylivNataly

[ #1 in explicitsex ] It's a short story about one lost girl. To pay her bills and for her education, A... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter 2
Noah's story is out!!!!

Part 9

2.9K 69 0
By DanylivNataly

I stumbled with my feet and tried to remain calm. A million thoughts were roaming in my head while I tried to act like it was nothing.

"You don't look alike much." were the only words my mind could create.

"That's because he is my stepbrother. My share a father," he said nonchalantly like it was nothing.

Well, maybe for him it really was nothing.

My face became pink thinking I could have put myself in a horrible situation when I would waltz to the party with him.

"It's okay, I got that you might not want people to know what's your work. I'm totally fine with it." he put a hand on my shoulder and only then I understood.

Shit! He knew what I did for a living. It slipped out of my mind.

"Yea, it's... Well, it's my job, yes" smooth Anna.

"I don't mind. But if we ever date, you will have to find something else." he winked at me seductively.

I just rolled my eyes and decided to ignore his comment.

We sat outside of the coffee shop with our ice lattes and had quite a nice chat. I tried my best not to think that Noah was Liam's brother but every time I looked at him I remembered Liam. Would it be so bad to use him as Lora suggested?

"... And that's why I needed the second degree. Sometimes I help Liam with his software at Sweet talk but only when my father insists on it." irritation in his voice was so obvious that I couldn't ignore it.

"Why you don't like him so much?" I asked.

"It's not that I don't like him. It's just that he hates my mother because our father left his mother for mine. That's why we aren't close. But I don't mind." he shook his head and sipped his coffee.

Noah actually was an interesting guy but no way in hell would I be his next one. He had the reputation of a boy-slut, jumping on every opportunity or might I say on every girl that appeared to him.

"Okay, I'm out. Thanks for the coffee." I drank the remains and stood up to walk when he took my hand and stood up.

"Listen, I know I may not look like a decent guy to you but I am not that bad. I think we have more in common than you think." his words sounded so sincere.

"I don't think I have such an enthusiasm for flannel shirts." I smiled softly.

"Touché." he bowed his head and returned my smile. "But still. I think we should at least go out. One date. And I promise I will behave." his pleading eyes melted my heart.

"Okay. Friday 8 PM. You can take me out after work. No clubs, burger dinner, and I must be home till midnight." I instructed crossing my hands over my chest.

"Wow. That's very informative. Can I at least prepare a surprise for you?"

"Sure. But it better not be flowers or something cheesy." I warned him.

"You truly are a strange one." he teased me. "Okay, I will see you on Friday. At least I have time to think of something for you."

We waved our goodbyes and parted ways.

The next couple of days were miserable. I studied hard for my exams and had loads of work. The only pleasant time I had was with my mystery only of many. I got used to seeing him online after midnight and we spent the most intense hours of heavenly online sex and talks about what we would like to try in real life.

And speaking of Liam, I haven't seen him properly after our night together. All I had were a couple of work messages and one encounter at the office when I worked not from home. I was answering Noah on my social media when I heard a growl from behind. He made a remark that I should work on my working hours and stormed back to his office.

It was Thursday and I was entering the office when I heard music and laughter.

"Hey, Anna. We're celebrating Lisa's engagement. Come have a drink." one of the girls stretched a flute to me.

"Congratulations Lisa!" I beamed and took a nice long sip of my champagne.

I saw Liam standing at the back of the office looking at me like I had an elephant on my head.

I just ignored him and poured myself some more champagne.

We sat at the office laughing and remembering funny situations with clients for the next hour. Lisa was quitting the job and Liam cut a little slack to all of us to say a proper goodbye to her.

When Lisa went home we all returned to work but not before finishing another bottle. I felt a little lightheaded but this way it was even easier to deal with some clients and their fantasies.

Liam disappeared after half an hour of celebration so he didn't see the amount of alcohol I inhaled.

Sometime around 11 PM Succubus appeared online.

<Succubus> How's my one and only doing today?

<Siren> She's a little drunk and considering confronting her boss.

<Succubus> Did he piss you off?

<Siren> He always pisses me off but that's not the point. He's got the looks but he's a real ass.

<Succubus> Hah, then tell me about your type.

<Siren> My type? Do you want a little hint, only of many?

<Succubus> Why not? It can boost your imagination so as to mine.

<Siren> Does every girl has to have a type? I don't know what mine is.

<Succubus> I'm sure you know more than you think. Like no nerds, or guys with a chin dimple, or in flannel shirts, or with tattoos.

His answer made me remember Noah and I laughed thinking that I would actually love to burn that shirt on a bonfire.

<Siren> Okay, Burn the flannel shirt if you have one and you can put on some glasses to look nerdy but don't be one!

<Succubus> That's more like it. Glasses on a naked body it is.

I smiled and was about to answer him when I heard a loud sound in the corridor. There were only three girls left at the office.

<Siren> Sorry but I have to go check on a loud noise in the corridor. Raincheck?

<Succubus> That's some sad news for me but I think I'll live. Wet dreams, my one and only.

I exited the chat and went down the corridor to Liam's office. When I was about to knock, the doors got open and Noah stormed out of it with wide eyes when he saw me.

"Oh hey, Anna. What's up?" he fidgeted in one place, anyone could see he was ambushed.

"What were you doing there? Is Liam still working?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Nope, he asked me to bring some docs here so I just dropped them by and now I'm going home." the calm in his voice and alcohol in my blood made me believe his words.

"I see, well okay then." I turned around to go back and gather my things when I heard "See you tomorrow." from Noah and just waved my hand at him not bothering to even turn around.

I exited the office later and was going to call an Uber when I saw a car on the other side of the road and Liam exiting it.

I rolled my eyes and started to go down the street. Yes, in the middle of the night. And yes, alone. I was drunk, what can I say?

I walked past two buildings when a car came from behind.

"Get in. I will give you a ride." Liam calmly said after he lowered the window.

"No thanks, I had enough of the ride the first time." I spat at him and continued to walk.

"You've been drinking and it's unsafe to walk at night. Get in the car, Anna." his commanding voice woke up the butterflies in my stomach but being as stubborn as I am I continued to walk looking straight ahead.

"Devina Black get in the fucking car or I will push you into it!" this time he wasn't calm and I stopped in my tracks.

I sighed loudly and finally gave up. Sitting in the car I leaned on the window and closed my eyes. I didn't notice how exhausted I was until I had something to lean my head on.

"Are you going to tell me where you live?" Liam's asked while starting the engine.

"Are you going to make a move on me?" I asked not opening my eyes.

"What kind of question is that?" he asked quickly.

"Is that a yes?"

"It's a no. Now tell me the address before you piss me off and I give you a spanking." he sounded irritated but his last word totally woke me up.

"Let's go to my safe place."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 428 38
Emily is the best one in catching cheaters for money until she ends up in a messed-up situation that turned her world upside down.
103K 1.4K 16
18+ only MATURE THEMES First day of college for my course in teaching doesn't go as smoothly as I thought. A total stranger saves me from my clumsine...
187K 5.2K 45
𝟏𝟖+ She was passion incarnate - the forbidden fruit. He was everything she ever dreamed of. Together they made magic. But even though forbidden t...
5.1K 213 23
The prom queen has blood on her hands. ......... "I'd like to experience that deadly kiss of yours, baby girl" "In your dreams lover boy" He chuckle...