DUAL

De RainbowRoses21

Previously titled - Double life Step into the gripping world of Sarth Kulkarni, a businessman by day and a fa... Mais

CAST
CHAPTER 1 - SK
CHAPTER 2 - Crash
CHAPTER 3 - PA
CHAPTER 4 - Hotel
CHAPTER 5 - Reporter
CHAPTER 6 - Pav bhaji
CHAPTER 7 - New song.
CHAPTER 8 - Who is he?
CHAPTER 9 - Lefty.
CHAPTER 10 - Aura
CHAPTER 11 - Rain
CHAPTER 12 - Mansion.
CHAPTER 13 - Radio.
CHAPTER 14 - Chalte chalte
CHAPTER 15 - Udaipur.
CHAPTER 16 - Bhumi
CHAPTER 17 - Fainted.
CHAPTER 18 - Dal chawal.
CHAPTER 19 - Concert
CHAPTER 20 - Ladki kyon
CHAPTER 22 - Sajan ji ghar aaye
CHAPTER 23 - Mehendi laga ke rakhna.
CHAPTER 24 - Haldi
CHAPTER 25 - What a tease!
CHAPTER 26 - What?!
CHAPTER 27 :- Star boys.
CHAPTER 28 - Baba Yashita
CHAPTER 29 - Status
CHAPTER 30 - Not well
CHAPTER 31 - HOSPITAL.
CHAPTER 32 - Cold
CHAPTER 33 - About to get real
CHAPTER 34 - identity.
CHAPTER 35 - Toxic
CHAPTER 36 - Poor Sadu!
CHAPTER 37 - Real culprit
CHAPTER 38 - Raanjhanaa
CHAPTER 39 - love.
CHAPTER 40 - Sahnavi.
SEASON 2
Promo 1
Promo 2

CHAPTER 21 - Jaipur.

377 33 53
De RainbowRoses21

Guys Ayesha As PawaniMittal
-----------------------------------------------

Sarth and jhanavi arrived in jaipur. Sarth was talking to someone on phone.

Sarth :- "Hey we are here where are you ?"

- "I'm waiting outside come quick."

Sarth :- "Ok ok."

Sarth disconnected the call.

Sarth :- "My friend Pawani is waiting outside for us. "

Jhanavi :- "Ok."

Jhanavi was wondering why he was so excited to meet her. He grabbed the cart and headed out. When they got out they looked around but then a girl called out sarth's name and waved at him. She litterly ran up to them. She was smiling ear to ear. Actually both were.

Sarth :- "Hey Pawani!!"

Pawani :- "After a long time yaar!!"

They hugged eachother. Jhanavi felt weird.

Jhanavi's thoughts :- "Kya kumbh ke mele main bichde the kya?!"

Jhanavi frowned. She was about to walk away  to the car but then sarth  held her hand. He smiled at her.

Sarth :- "Pawani meet Jhanavi."

Pawani :- "Hey jhanavi! I heard a lot about you from someone."

Sarth blushed and looked away.

Jhanavi :- "Really?"

Pawani :- "of course! And i'm soo happy to finally meet you!"

Jhanavi smiled. She was really a bright person, jhanavi thought. She hugged jhanavi tightly.  Jhanavi was surprised but she hugged her back.  After a second They broke the hug.

Pawani :- "let's go everyone is waiting for you guys!"

Jhanavi and sarth chuckled. They kept the bags in the trunk. Sarth sat in the passenger seat and jhanavi sat in the back.

The whole ride sarth and pawani were talking about their childhood days and laughing.  poor jhanavi felt left out. She looked out the window admiring Jaipur.
Sarth looked back at her through the mirror. She was looking really cute.

Pawani looked at the two of them and smiled. She had the idea that they had feelings for each other but she was sure like a cliche love story they wouldn't admit. So she had made a plan herself and the plan was make jhanavi jealous.

Sarth couldn't take his eyes away from her. Jhanavi felt his eyes on her she looked back at him. She first smiled but then she rolled her eyes and looked away. He was confused what did he do now.

Pawani smirked she knew her plan was working. After half hour they reached the mittal house. It was beautiful two floor house. They took their bags and walked inside. Mr mittal greeted them.

Mr mittal :- "We are really happy Sarth that you came."

Sarth :- "I had to come Uncle After all it is  Anagha Didi's wedding."

Mr mittal :- "Yes she is so excited to meet you."

Mr mittal then looked at jhanavi and smiled at her. She smiled back and joined her hands

Jhanavi :- "Namaste uncle. Thank you for letting me come."

Mr mittal :- "It was our pleasure."

Pawani :- "Ok if your Chit chat is over can I show them their rooms?"

Mr mittal, sarth and jhanavi chuckled.

Mr mittal :- "Yeah sure. And your bags will be taken to your room by a servant don't worry."

Sarth :- "Ok thank you uncle."

Pawani held sarth's hand and dragged him to the second floor. Jhanavi frowned and followed them. Sarth had a different room but jhanavi had to stay with pawani. Sarth noticed that jhanavi
Was upset about something. When pawani left because her mother called her.

He decided to talk to her.

Sarth :- "Jhanavi are you ok?"

Jhanavi :- "Yeah I'm ok."

Sarth :- "You look upset."

Jhanavi :- "Oh so now you got time to notice me."

Sarth chuckled now he knew why she was upset. She was about to go but sarth grabbed her hand and pulled her closer.

Sarth :- "Oh so that's why you are upset."

Jhanavi :- "I'm not upset. Actually I don't care."

Sarth :- "Really?"

He smiled mischievously at her. She looked down but he held her chin and made her look at him.

Sarth :- "So You don't care?"

Jhanavi :- "Nope!"

Sarth let go of her, he smiled at her mischievously.

Sarth :- "We will see tonight how much do you care."

He walked out of the room leaving behind a confused Jhanavi.

Jhanavi :- "Sadu!!"
--
Today was the day of the engagement.
Everyone got ready. Sarth was wearing a blue kurta

and jhanavi was wearing a
A chocolate brown  lehenga with a pink dupatta.

Sarth got ready and headed downstairs.He was constantly looking up to see jhanavi. And finally his wait became over

when she walked down with anagha. She was looking beautiful.
Jhanavi looked at sarth. As usual he was looking hot.

He approached them. He wanted to compliment jhanavi but was too nervous.

Sarth :- "Anagha di you are looking beautiful."

Anagha :- "Thank you Sarth. And even someone is looking handsome. Do you want me to find a girl for you? There lot of cousins of Akshat."

Sarth :- "No Di i already found one. Cousins of jiju will find someone else."

Pawani walked downstairs and stood beside him.

Pawani :- "Hayee kya dialogue mara hai!! Marr dala."

Pawani kept her hand on her left side and acted as if she litterly is about faint.

Sarth :- "Shut up dramebazz."

Pawani kept her hand on his shoulder. She glanced at jhanavi who was looking jealous. Pawani smirked.

Pawani :- "I'm the girl right?"

Sarth was about to say no but pawani gushered for him to say yes.

Anagha :- "Stop it all of you."

Mrs mittal :- "Exactly let's go now. Otherwise we will get late."

They all rushed outside to their cars.
Pawani made sarth and jhanavi come in a separate car.

Pawani :- "Enjoy guys!"

She winked at them and sat inside another car. Sarth and Jhanavi blushed hard at her "enjoy".
--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below!  And don't forget to vote!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.7K 1.3K 16
This Story is about the Young Business man Siddharth Malhotra who was an arrogant and he is a Devil in disguise when it come to his business. His wor...
135K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...
27.7K 2.3K 30
'I was hiding a secret. A dark secret which never meant to come out.' Ruhi Patil is an excellent architect. Being on the list of top five architects...
11.6K 1.1K 59
"It's all your fault" In the glitzy world of fame and fortune, where melodies entwine hearts and dreams, a haunting past casts a shadow over the live...