π’π°πžπžπ­ 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

By eroticroses

❝Read me your favorite pieces of poetry while I please you❞ I feel his hardness grow underneath me and watch... More

introduction
chapt 1 β€’ Like Mother Like Daughter
chapt 2 β€’ Behave
chapt 3 β€’ A New Interest
chapt 4 β€’ Forbidden
chapt 5 β€’ Sweet Like Honey
chapt 6 β€’ Definitions
chapt 8 β€’ Deprived
chapt 9 β€’ Results
chapt 10 β€’ When He's Ready
chapt 11 β€’ Tempting Sleepover's
chapt 12 β€’ The Lesson's Begin
chapt 13 β€’ Let Me Help
chapt 14 β€’ Oh So Close
chapt 15 β€’ Soaked
chapt 16 β€’ Distant
chapt 17 β€’ Butterflies & Sketches
chapt 18 β€’ Patience
chapt 19 β€’ Shameful Nights
chapt 20 β€’ Focus
chapt 21 β€’ A Much Better Lesson
chapt 22 β€’ Trapped
chapt 23 β€’ Parties
chapt 24 β€’ Like This?
chapt 25 β€’ Welcome Home
chapt 26 β€’ Our Guest
chapt 27 β€’ Birthday Present
chapt 28 β€’ The Moment
chapt 29 β€’ Her
chapt 30 β€’ Pottery
chapt 31 β€’ Perfect
chapt 32 β€’ News
chapt 33 β€’ Out of Mind
chapt 34 β€’ Someone New
chapt 35 β€’ Eyes
chapt 36 β€’ Distractions
chapt 37 β€’ Something's Off
chapt 38 β€’ Bad Boys Aren't My Type
chapt 39 β€’ Wedding Bells & Regrets
chapt 40 β€’ Pushing Away
chapt 41 β€’ More Than That
chapt 42 β€’ Delusional
chapt 43 β€’ Rejection
chapt 44 β€’ Read To Me
chapt 45 β€’ Raising Suspicion
chapt 46 β€’ Jealousy Goes Both Ways
chapt 47 β€’ Beautiful
chapt 48 β€’ Acceptance
chapt 49 β€’ Her Final Letter & The Truth
chapt 50 β€’ All My Life
chapt 51 β€’ Time
chapt 52 β€’ Selfish Doubts
chapt 53 β€’ Gone For Good
chapt 54 β€’ I Miss Her
chapt 55 β€’ Accepting Her
chapt 56 β€’ Closure From Her
chapt 57 β€’ A Date
chapt 58 β€’ Perfect For Me
chapt 59 β€’ All I've Ever Wanted
chapt 60 β€’ Forever
Epilogue
New Book ~ Beautiful Addiction !

chapt 7 β€’ Madelyn & More Deals

313K 8.7K 14.7K
By eroticroses

It was already five minutes passed the time I was supposed to meet Alessio in the library.

I was caught up in the last lesson trying not to fall asleep. I miserably failed when the professor tapped on my desk and told me that I was asleep since the moment she opened her mouth.

"Good nap?" Diego says as I leave the class and I mentally groan not wanting to be reminded about how a much needed nap was taken during one of my lectures.

Another thing Father was going to call me about.

"I don't have time for you Diego" I say, continuing to walk away from him but I hear his footsteps following behind me.

Diego sits besides me in my Art Lecture, he has the fattest ego I have ever seen. His pearly white teeth only made it even fatter, making him believe he was just irresistible.

"Excuse me for trying to have a conversation with a friend" he rushes to stand in front of me, stopping my tracks.

"Not friends" I give him a fake smile and he places a hand over his heart in fake heart.

"Have our fifteen minute talks in class meant nothing too you?"He looks away with his arms crossed as if I've hurt his feelings.

Diego was a jokester, he was attractive. Perfect almond brown eyes, clear dark skin and a smile that screamed that he was a flirt. Which he was.

"I'm forced too talk to you, either that or listen to a lecture that puts me too sleep faster than my pills" Diego only laughs.

"Doesn't explain why you look about ready to shove everyone over in a rush to get to a library no one ever uses" That's when Quinn, Charolette's roommate who finally returned from her trip back home comes over.

"Just because you've never stepped foot into a library, doesn't mean other's haven't Diego" Her Australian accent is thick.

Quinn was beyond beautiful, her button nose went well with her features. A birth mark on the left side of her cheek and a couple of small light brown freckles too go along with her clear brown skin.

"Shouldn't you be dancing with kangaroos right now Quinn?" he makes her laugh then punch him on the side of his arm.

"You must think you're just hilarious" She rolled her eyes.

"I've been told I should look into comedy" he pokes her button nose and she glares at him.

"Well whoever told you that obviously lied to spare your feelings" They both went off into a long standoff.

"I should get going, I'm meeting someone" I finally said, they waved me off and I continued to hurry to the library too meet Alessio.

I push open the doors, scanning my eyes around the room until they find Alessio's tall figure looking down at someone's much shorter one.

From here, the girl seems to be flirting with him. Twirling a piece of her brown hair between her fingers looking up to him. Alessio on the other hand, looks like he'd much rather get back to the book in his hand.

I approach them, I notice that his face is clear of blush and the flirting comments of the girl only seems to make her lightly touch his arm.

"I didn't mean to come so late, forgive me?" I look up too him with innocent eyes, standing in front of the girl. I can feel her burning gaze shooting knifes behind my head.

Then it returns, the small blush that appears every time we make eye contact.

"It's fine, I wasn't waiting for long" He reassures but I know he only said that to be kind.

"Yeah, I kept him company" The girl behind me says, I finally turn to find her smiling at me.

"Madelyn DeBlue" she introduces herself, her fake smile is so obvious.

Didn't ask.

Don't care.

"Honey Rose" I return the smile back too her, and she looks me up and down before returning to opening her mouth.

"I've heard a lot about you, your eyes are just so pretty up close" she adds a small laugh at the end of her sentence.

"Thank you Madison, but Alessio and I have a project together that we should be working on right now so if you excuse us"-

"It's Madeyln" she corrects.

"I said that, did I not" I furrow my eyebrows in fake confusion seeing how it's tearing away her fake personality right now.

"When do you think you'll be free? We were in a bit of a discussion before you so kindly interrupted" she looks up to Alessio.

"That would be hard to tell, this project is going to need his undivided attention. We simply don't have time for unnecessary distractions" Her lips gaped open in disbelief, I turn back to Alessio and look up at him.

"Ready?" He only nods and I place my hand around his forearm. "Is this okay?" his blush goes deeper and he nods again as if that's the only form of communication he can make with me right now.

"Perfect then" We exit out of the library, leaving Madison there by herself.

The crowd of students is now gone and I walk us up the stairs into the bedroom quarters to my to room.

When we finally get there, I let go of his arm. His body was still against mine the entire time.

"Are you okay?" I ask but he avoids looking at me.

"Should we be in your room? I mean it's just that the rules and that"-

I close my door and place my books on my desk, he just stands besides my bed.

I now stand in front of him. "Having a tutor is the only exception, besides" I watch his lips slowly part and I look down at them.

"I don't bite" But I sure do want too, I can only stare at his lips for a few more seconds and the almost hear the beat of his heart through the white button up.

"Not unless you want me too" I tease and he looks like he's about to fumble on his words.

"I'm joking Alessio" I shake my head knowing that I was far from kidding.

I sit on my bed and watch him sit at the chair and pick out which topics for us to study today.

Alessio's figure was no doubt enough to make the room hot, his muscles were like a tease every time he moved the slightest bit, they flexed.

My own uniform began to become a restriction of air, I unbutton the first two buttons allowing myself room to breath. I kicked off my shoes and laid on my stomach with my legs crossed behind me, but away from my pillows.

He turned to find me admiring him and I didn't turn away to deny it. I only let a smile rise upon my lips.

"I think we should talk about your last test score" He handed me a book about literature.

"What did you think about the book?" I looked at the other book we were told to read and write an entire paper on it.

"Boring, I couldn't relate to the female character at all let alone write a paper about how we were similar" I explained and he handed me his paper with a perfect score on it and I looked at him with shock on my face but of course he got a perfect score.

"How did you"-

"The prompt was too write about something in the book you related too, not how you related to the character" he began and I sat up, already knowing that unbuttoning my top a little gave a small view of my tan skin and the tease of my breast but like the good boy Alessio was, he didn't look down once.

"People read a book and find words and consider it boring. I read to find the deeper meaning behind the lines, behind the words and characters is like speaking directly to the author" I didn't speak because I could only focus on his words.

"You're focusing on trying to make a connection with the character which you can't because the author understands no one's life is as perfect as hers and that it's impossible to relate to her. That's the purpose of the book, we aren't relating to the characters but the author."

"Well now I see how you passed. Everything you say sounds like it was stripped from a poem" And it turns me on.

"Retake the test at the end of the week, find a chapter you like and tell me how you do" I sigh and agree but then a little idea finds it's way in my head.

"Up for another deal?" I tilt my head slightly, Alessio only looks at me with a confused face.

"If I rewrite the paper and manage to get at least a C, you have to continue to be my tutor until I'm allowed off of probation" I lean forward.

"You're on probation for this entire semester which means for four months" I nod my head.

"Precisely."

"Deal, but you have to get a least a 90%, a C is too easy" He added to the deal. That meant that I would have to stay up tonight and reread the entire book up until Thursday.

"Fine then, but one more thing" I took the pen from his grasp and twisted the cap.

"This deal is only limited too us, you only tutor me and in return" I place my hands on either side of the arm rest, Alessio looks up to my eyes slowly. From my neck, a small glance too my lips making him lick his own before he meets my eyes and his cheeks burn a cherry red.

It was obvious I wasn't the only one who had their eye out for the Headmaster's son. But I was the lucky one to get him to agree to be my tutor. And I was planning to be the only one who got too see how far his innocence went.

"I let you choose what you want in return, Deal?" he only managed to let out a breathy "yes" and I smiled shortly after before I looked at the time.

"You should go back to your room and I should start working on living up too my end of the deal" I moved so he could get up, he didn't look at me again and started to put his books into his bag.

"Tomorrow then, my room again?" He opened my door and paused. "We don't have classes tomorrow, don't worry. Half of the entire academy will be out at that dumb college party"

Without another glimpse of his golden brown eyes, my door was shut and I was left with a pool between my legs and an image of him that I would not be able to get out of my head.

I grabbed the book and began to flip the pages. Reading with the closed pen at the bottom of my lip, I used the tips Alessio gave to me when my eyes finally caught a line that made me stop.

This was going to be an interesting four months.

- I'm going to be torturing you guys into a slow burn.

- not edited!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...