lost soul [teen wolf]

By allisonsgf

Aires Hale was a lost soul, born into the Hale family, she was forced into the supernatural world at birth an... More

must read
songs for season one
original characters + faceclaims
my oc's aesthetics
[chapter one] aires hale
[chapter two] the wolf moon
[chapter three] are we out of the woods?
[chapter four] bring me to life
[chapter five] is this real life? is this a dream?
[chapter six] new york, new york
[chapter seven] the tragic secret love affair
[chapter eight] she was playing with dark magic
[chapter eight] scream
[chapter nine] the way it was
[chapter ten] night school
[chapter eleven] forever forgetting you
[chapter twelve] the cruelty of love
[chapter thirteen] better than revenge
[chapter fourteen] the dinner party from hell
[chapter fifteen] the eve witch
[chapter sixteen] ever after happy
season two
songs for sesson two <3
[chapter seventeen] after death
[chapter eighteen] control is overrated
[chapter nineteen] kiss and kill each other
[chapter twenty] the monster in disguise
[chapter twenty one] born to die
[chapter twenty two] the odds
[chapter twenty three] the line between good and evil
[chapter twenty four] fighting against fate
[chapter twenty five] the other side of reality
[chapter twenty six] the vote
[chapter swenty seven] darkness has come again
[chapter twenty eight] the sweet taste of revenge
[chapter twenty nine] look what you made me do
[chapter thirty] cherry flavoured revenge
[chapter thirty one] a slice of chaos
[chapter thirty two] I kissed a girl
[chapter thirty three] everything's coated crimson red
[chapter thirty four] broken promises
[chapter thirty five] only love can hurt like this

[chapter eighteen] now I'm haunted

2.4K 52 17
By allisonsgf

TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE.

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

It had been three days since I was found, found laying in a graveyard. I'm wasn't sure what happened, the last thing I could remember was his face and my scream. Isaac and Derek were the ones who found me, they said they weren't too sure how long I was there, only that when they found me I was freezing.

For the past three days, I had been staying in some abandoned train station, one Derek was living in. I had yet to speak to Stiles or Scott. Instead I had been sleeping, sleeping for the past three days. It was as if I couldn't sleep enough. And whilst I was asleep, the world around me kept moving. 

Lydia had been found. Kate Argent's funeral took place. And more Argents had arrived into town. 

Nothing was making sense anymore, what was happening? Was I hallucinating or was it real? More importantly, why did I see myself in a red cloak? What did it mean? 

Ever since I had 'died', everything had gone to shit. 

"Do you want a drink?" Derek asked, crouching down by my side with a sad smile on his face.

"No." I croaked out, slowly shaking my head. "No, I'm okay."

He nodded before sinking down to sit next to me, his knees up to his chest, whilst I sat with a dusty blanket draped over my shoulders. To say I looked like hell would be an understatement. We sat in silence, just enjoying each other's company. However, that was short-lived.

A frantic Isaac Lahey bursted through the door, his whole body soaking wet. "Derek." He choked out in between his sobs, making the hair on the back of my neck rise. "I need your help."

"What's wrong?" I muttered before throwing off the blanket. "Wait why are you here?" 

"He knows." Isaac cried, his eyes locked on my brother. 

"What are you on about?" I questioned with narrowed eyes. 

"He knows I'm a werewolf.'' He muttered, causing a choking gasp to fall from my lips.

"What the fuck?" I whispered in horror as I turned to scowl at my brother. "What is he talking about, Derek?" I demanded in a deathly low mutter. 

"I helped him, okay? I told him what I was and gave him a choice. He needed to be able to defend himself and I gave him that option!" 

Derek had turned Isaac. Sweet, innocent Isaac. I hadn't spoken to him since the day in the art room, since the day he kissed me, and from the sound of things, his home life had turned south.

"I couldn't take him any more, Aires." He choked out.

He asked to be turned to protect himself against his dad. A sickening sensation twisted in the bottom of my stomach as I slowly shook my held, unable to comprehend what the fuck had happened. 

"When did you turn him?" I hissed to Derek.

"The night he found you."

With a shake of my head, I softened my murderous scowl and turned to face the sobbing boy. "What happened?"

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

It was midnight when I ran through the front door to the McCall home. Quickly, I threw off my shoes and ran up the stairs, praying Scott wasn't home. However, as always my prayers weren't heard. 

As I swung open my bedroom door I came face to face with the boy who stared at me in complete and utter shock. His mouth hung wide open as he raked his eyes up and down my body, taking in the state of me. 

"What happened?" He demanded.

"Scott, I'm fine." I muttered whilst pushing past him and walking into my bedroom.

"Who hurt you?" He snapped.

"Nobody hurt me, okay?" I shot back before ripping my bloody, muddy clothes off and throwing them in the corner.  "I'm fine."

"So what happened?" He pressed, not buying any of my words.

"I don't know, okay? One minute I was fine and then the next it felt like I was drowning, so I started running. I was running and didn't stop until I ran into someone, it was Lydia. I tried to approach her but was attacked by birds and ended up falling down a steep hill. By the time I reached the bottom, something else grabbed my attention. Every impulse in my body forced me to follow it, to chase after it, so I did. Eventually I ended up at the cemetery where I saw another figure. After that everything's kind of a blur. I think I passed out there but I'm not too sure." 

I didn't tell him that the figure I saw was a version of myself, that was a detail I knew I had to keep to myself. Seeing things wasn't a good sign, especially not since my necklace had been destroyed. 

"Where have you been? It's been days? My mom called the police to report you missing!" 

"Derek found me, he took me back to where he was staying and I've been asleep since. I only woke up two hours ago. Wait what- Your mom reported me missing?"

"Aires, you've been missing for three days. We had to tell the police a different story because there are hunters in town. We told them that after the hospital you wanted to go for a walk, to get some air. We couldn't tell them the truth because Allison's dad could've found out about me being with her that night, I'm sorry."

With a shake of my head, a groan slipped past my lips. "What else happened?"

"They think you've been kidnapped, that someone grabbed you whilst you were walking. They think it was your brother, that he wanted to try and hurt you again."

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath whilst slipping into jogging bottoms and a crop top. "Call Stiles." I yelled whilst running down the stairs. 

"What, why?" Scott yelled back, chasing after me.

"Because Scott." I sighed whilst running my fingers through my hair. "I'm not going to do this all again. Derek already got blamed last year for many things he didn't do. We are going down to the police station so I can tell them what happened."

"And what will you tell them?" 

"I don't have a clue."

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

After spending almost three hours at the police station, I was finally allowed to go. Whilst trying to avoid sounding like I was mentally unstable, I rattled off that I had went for a walk in the woods to clear my head. Though I ended up falling down a hill and into a deep ditch, where I smacked my head. I had passed out and rarely became conscious but only for short moments, not enough time for me to move. After a few days of rest, I was able to stay awake and force myself to find my way back home.

It wasn't exactly a lie, it was close to the truth- though I didn't mention the fact that I had followed a figure identical to myself. 

Luckily they brought it, the last thing I needed was for them to know the truth and send me away again. Seeing dead people and chasing after air didn't seem like the best story to tell. Hell, even saying the part about me having a break down wouldn't be good, especially after being given the label of mentally unstable by doctors.

The second I walked out of the room I was met with a sobbing Melissa, who brought a pang of guilt to my chest. 

I hadn't meant to scare her, hell, I didn't mean to scare any of them. But no matter how much I tried to explain any of it to my friends, they threw back responses that did nothing but unnerve me. Even being around Stiles put me on edge. 

There was only one person I was sure would understand me, understand why I was slowly spiralling, but I couldn't talk to her

So I was left to drown in my misery alone. 

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

The stares I was receiving as I walked down the hallway sent rage simmering through my veins. I was pissed off, extremely. Melissa had granted me barely a day at home before pushing me back into the world. Derek had shoved another blood bag into my hands before school and forced me to feed, it made me sick to my fucking stomach, however, I knew I had no choice. I was skipping out on the blood too much, so much so that I saw stars a majority of the time. 

Wearing low rise jeans and a black crop top, I looked somewhat like my old self- minus the lifeless eyes and permanent scowl that was plastered on my face. 

"Aires." Lydia's whisper broke me from my trance, bringing my feet to a sudden stop. "Oh my god." 

As I turned to face her I caught a glimpse of the frown that rested on her face as her eyes studied me. Under her stare, I felt like I was drowning. 

"You look so frail, like you've lost fifteen pounds-"

"Lydia, I've got to go." I mumbled with a small forced smile. 

"But-"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes."

Quickly, I pulled her into a hug, wrapping my arms around her body before letting go and sprinting down the hall, not looking back.

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Leaning against the wall, Aires stared at the ceiling with a bored expression plastered on her face, ignoring the whistles and calls she was receiving from the lacrosse boys as they walked into the boys locker room. 

A text from Isaac had sent her on edge, forcing her into fight mode as she waited for his arrival. Another one of her friends had been forced into the supernatural world, a world she hated with her whole heart. Whilst they saw the excitement in it, she saw the horror. She knew the world she was apart of was full of pain and suffering- they just hadn't experienced it yet. 

Strolling around the corner, Scott and Stiles were talking in a hushed whisper, too caught up in their own conversation to pay attention to the world around them.

"Hey boys." Aires muttered flirtatiously, forcing a smirk onto her lips in an attempt to pretend that she wasn't dead inside. 

Both boys jumped at the sound of her voice. Stiles' hands flew about frantically in the air as his body came to a halt. Slowly, his eyes slowly raked up and down her body, taking in her appearance. She had completely changed in the last few hours since he saw her, she was looking like her old self again, except from her eyes. 

"I didn't hear you leave this morning?" Scott questioned with worried eyes. 

"Well Scotty." She said, pushing herself off the wall and towards the two boys. "You barely notice anything I do at home." 

Scott's face lit up, his smile growing at hearing her call it 'home'. To his side, Stiles gulped, nervously fidgeting as he tried to keep his eyes on her face and not the tight, form fitting top she was wearing. The top that highlighted her boobs. 

"Seriously though, I could be doing anything and you would never realise." She said, drawing out the word anything.

With a small sigh, she turned to face Stiles whose eyes instantly fell to the floor. "What's wrong with you Myst? Who's making you nervous?" She asked whilst slowly walking to stand directly in front of the boy.

Instantly, his eyes flickered to meet with the girl. She looked gorgeous, like the girl he knew. Butterflies started pounding against his stomach as his breathing quickened. She looked like Aires. 

But she had the eyes of a stranger. 

"Nobody. Nobody's making me nervous, I'm just a little anxious about lacrosse, that's all." He choked out with a shrug. 

Aries continued to stare at him, waiting for him to go deeper into explaining, however it was cut short by Isaacs voice calling her name.

"Sorry boys." She muttered. "Places to go, people to see." She winked at them before strutting off towards Isaac.

A sigh slipped past Stiles lips as he watched her disappear down the hallway.

"Dude." Scott called, breaking the boy from his thoughts.

"Lets go." Stiles quickly said, walking inside the boys locker room.

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

"So." I whispered before sitting on the desk in an empty teachers office.

"You look nice today." Isaac whispered, a hint of a smirk on his lips.

"I've been told that a lot today." I shot back with a playful roll of my eyes. 

"You look pretty hot for a vampire-"

"Half." I interrupted. "I'm half vampire half witch, which is why you should be staying at least twenty feet away from me." 

Isaac knew what I was, I had told him everything just house before. He knew the truth, he knew all of it. My family, myself, Sages betrayal, Peter. 

And whilst our friendship could never be the same with the revelation of the truth, we were still trying to remain how we once were. Our playful banter was the same, our jokes remained, though we were both different. 

Isaac had a new confidence.

I was dead inside.

I wanted- needed to feel something other than what I was feeling. I needed an escape, to feel something, anything else. And with Isaacs eyes on me, I knew he would be a perfect escape. 

We had talked about the kiss, brushing it off as nothing. Isaac made it clear in the conversation that he was not interested in me, he liked me only as a friend and always would- so at least we had how we felt set straight. 

I was in no place to have a relationship, and neither was he.

We were just two people in fucked up situations, we both needed an escape. 

"You dont scare me." He shot back, cockiness lacing his tone.

"Oh I should." I muttered. "I can become your worst nightmare." There was truth to my words, only Isaac couldn't detect them- he thought I was joking, I was warning him. 

Suddenly, the boy carefully placed his hand beside me on the desk and leant down to my eye level. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips, a playful look on his face.He was different never had he ever possessed this level of confidence before, I was suddenly grateful for it.  Slowly, he moved one hand to my neck and another to my waist. 

"Do you want me to go away still?" He whispered, his hot breath on my lips.

"Yes." I whispered, not breaking eye contact once.

"What about now?" He whispered in my ear, before his lips made contact with my neck.

His mouth trailed along my neck, planting small kisses, and string something inside my dead chest. My eyes fluttered closed as I desperately waited to feel something. His hands moved from my waist and up the side of my body, his fingers making small patterns on my skin whilst his mouth worked its magic on my neck.

"What about now? Still want me to go?" He moaned in my ear, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine.

He was making me feel something.

"Yes." I barely whispered.

Tingling sensations ran through my body as his touch flooded me with pleasure. He moved his lips even lower, planting small sloppy kisses on my collar bones. His grip on my waist tightened, pulling my hips even closer to him.

"This doesn't mean anything." I muttered with narrowed eyes. "That clear?"

"Crystal."

"Good." I muttered before ripping his top off of his body.

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

After having sex with Isaac, I had spent the rest of the day avoiding him, which I was suddenly regretting.

"He got arrested?" I whisper hissed with a groan.

"According to Scott." Allison whispered back whilst pretending to read a book.

We were sat in the school library, pretending to study. Since Allison's grandfather apparently became the new principal, we were having to hang out in 'normal' and 'not suspicious' ways. How he was able to take over the school I didn't know, I was sure something dodgy had been involved, though I had other problems to deal with and focus on- Gerard was not a priority. 

"This is bad." I whispered with a sigh. "He didn't do it."

He was accused of the murder of his father, the murder that had happened on the day I found out he had been turned- a murder I know he didn't commit.

"I believe you Aires, but right now he's being put in a cell!"

Absolutely insanity, the world had turned into a shit show and given me foot row seats to witness the chaos. With a scowl, I slammed my book closed and placed my head on the table. Isaac didn't kill his father, he couldn't have- he didn't. 

"Look, I know you two know each other but-"

"No Alli, trust me. He didn't do it." I hissed. "Nobody knows the full story, not like I do. Isaac isn't just someone I know, I trust him with my life. He didn't do it." 

The crackling off the loudspeaker sent a wave of dread crashing through me- knowing what was already about to come. "Could Aires Hale please report to the office."

"Fucking brilliant." I snapped before snatching my things and storming out the library. 

I didn't have the energy to deal with at all anymore- I didn't have the energy to pretend to be someone else. The entire day I had been pretending, forcing myself to fit into the mould that shattered on the night of the formal. I was tired. I was so awful tired. 

"Hi Aires." Noah muttered with a solemn nod. "I need to speak with you about Isaac Layhey." Without saying another word, I strolled into the room and plopped myself on a chair. 

"I understand that you two were friends, am I correct?"

"Yes." I muttered lifelessly. "Me and Isaac have been friends since elementary school." 

"When was the last time you spoke to Isaac?"

"This morning."

"Why?" He pressed further, sending a simmer of rage shooting through my veins.

"He wanted to meet me." I shot back whilst mentally forcing myself to calm down. 

"How long were you with him?"

"About ten minutes, I guess."

"And what did you guys do?"

"We made out." 

I watched with a hint of a smirk as the man who was like a father to me, squirmed around in his seat, suddenly feeling extremely uncomfortable. "Uh, okay then. Next question, did you speak to Isaac yesterday? Or even see him?"

"Yes, when I was on my way home he passed me on his bike. He was having a breakdown over his father." Half lie, half truth.

"What do you mean?"

"Things got really bad that night." The only way to get Isaac out of a cell was the truth, which ironically was what should have put his dead in a cell. "His dad found out about his low grade and flipped. He hurt Isaac, physically, so Isaac ran. When he found me he told me what happened."

"Did you know Isaac was being abused?" Noah casually mumbled, his words wrapped around my heart like a vice as my head was suddenly flooded with memories. 

There was no going back.

"Yes." 

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Noah asked softly. 

"Because, we had a deal, you see." 

"What deal?"

There was no going back. 

"I became friends with Isaac when it had just started. We both knew what it was like to have the people who were supposed to love and protect us- hurt us. We were the only people we could talk about it too. When things started getting really bad for me, Isaac said he was going to tell someone, he didn't want me to ever go back. I begged him not to, I knew exactly what he would do to me if I told anyone. So we made a deal to not tell anyone but to help each other as much as we could. It made having the living crap beaten out of me on a daily just a little bit easier."

Though my father got what was coming to him, though I got my revenge seeing him die- that didn't mean the scars went away. I still had nightmares of him standing over me, I could still remember the feeling of his hands around my neck. 

He was gone, but the memory of him would never go away. 

"Aires." Noah choked out with tears in his eyes, making me feel sick to my stomach. 

"I thought it had stopped, it had been months since he last talked to me about it. That's why when he broke down I knew I had to try and help him."

"What do you mean?"

"I took him back home." A lie. "I made him climb through my window so Melissa wouldn't catch him and then when Scott saw me I shoved him into my closet. I wasn't supposed to have anyone over and I knew I couldn't tell them the truth."

"And what about when you left to go to the station? Where was he then?"

"He stayed in my room, the door was locked."

"And you have proof that he stayed in your room the entire time?" He was picking at threads and I had nothing. 

"We locked the doors so he couldn't have gotten out." I defended, my voice slightly raising.

"Are there locks on your window?"

"No."

"So he could've left after then?"

"He was there when I got home, he was with me at the time you think his father was killed so it couldn't have been him."

"Actually, his father was estimated to have died around twenty hundred to twenty one hundred hours. You were at the station between nineteen hours to twenty one so that would have given him time."

I was on the edge of exploding. 

"But he was there when I got back, he couldn't have gotten home from the other side of town that fast- think about it Noah."

"I'm sorry Aires, I think we're done here. You're free to go."

With a murderous scowl, I jumped out of my seat, snatching my bag and stormed out of the room before heading straight to the exit of the school. I couldn't bear to be there any longer so I was going to go and try to bail him out, no matter how much it would cost.

A mixture of relief and confusion caused my steps to halt  at the sight of Dereks camero- somebody had the same idea with me. 

Before I could speak, Derek cut me off. "Get in, we're getting him out."

Without protesting, I quickly climbed in the back. "Where are we going first?" I asked before noticing Scott sat in the back of the car with a frown on his face

"To Isaacs house." He grumbled with a nod. 

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

Slowly, we crept further into Isaac's house, flashlights in hand. I had never been into his house, I was never allowed, just like he wasn't in mine. I had an uneasy feeling staring in my stomach, especially since I knew what the house was to Isaac. 

It wasn't a home

It was hell

I knew how he was punished, just like he knew how I was. I knew what lurked at the bottom of the basement stairs, and it made me sick to my fucking stomach. I couldn't bear any of it. 

"I don't know if I can be here." I choked out in a shake breath. 

"We will be quick." Derek shot back in his usual, detached tone, sounding nothing like the brother I used to know. 

"Fine." I hissed through clenched teeth. "Let's get this over with."

I pushed past the boys and stormed down the hallway, not caring at how much noise I made. Suddenly, the smell of blood invaded my nostrils, making my hand instantly fly to my nose in an attempt to stop what I knew would happen. I could feel the fangs and veins forming, I could feel the shake of my veins as they demanded to be fed, my thirst became unbearable. 

"It's coming from the basement." Derek said before turning to face me, standing a few steps away in case I attacked. "When was the last time you fed?"

Since I fell into a depression spiral, I had completely forgotten about the fact that I was now half vampire. I had had blood but barely, as I was only able to steal a few bags from the hospital. I hated my life, blood was a reminder of the monster I now was. 

"I had a few sips two days ago." I muttered. 

"Aires." Derek warned with a shake of his head. "Your body needs blood, without it you will become weak."

"Well where am I supposed to get it, Derek?" I snapped. "I'm not like you, I wasn't taught any of this. I don't know what I'm doing or even how I'm supposed to survive. I know nothing. Mom never got to teach me anything. I'm alone to figure this all out by myself."

I was totally alone. 

"Come on, I want to get out of here as soon as possible." I muttered before swinging open the basement door and flying down the stairs. 

My hand pressed tightly against my nose and mouth, trying to stop every impulse in my body from making me attack someone. When I reached the bottom, I caught a glimpse of a freezer, the freezer. My eyes traced the freezer, finding the source of the stench of the blood. Crimson red coated it, Isaacs blood coated it. 

A choking gasp fell from my lips as I spun on my heels and shot up the stairs, running as fast as I can away from the freezer. I didn't allow myself to stop until I was far away of Isaacs house, far away from the freezer. 

I couldn't do it, couldn't be near it, couldn't see it. 

The feeling of my phone vibrating in my pocket snapped me out of my panic. Quickly, I dug into my pocket and pulled it out only to see Allison name flashing across the screen. 

"Alli?" 

"They're sending someone to the Sheriff station!" Allison screeched on the other side of the line, her voice laced with panic. 

"What?" I hissed. 

"I saw someone leave my house dressed as a Sheriff's deputy. He was given something, I think it was to kill Isaac."

Without another word, I hung up the call and darted back into the house. Frantically, I shoved my hands in Derek's jacket, grabbing onto his car keys and snatching them before running out of the house and heading straight to my brothers Camaro. I was fifteen and hadn't even gotten a permit or my license, I couldn't drive for shit. However, I pushed that aside and hopped into the driver's seat. Quickly, I shoved in the key, bringing the car to life before slamming my foot on the pedal and shooting down the road.

It was a matter of minutes before I pulled up outside the station, making it the same time as Stiles and Derek- though Scott wasn't present. I had definitely broken many road laws and even hit multiple trash cans and letterboxes. It was safe to say that I wasn't going to be passing my test any time soon. 

"Where's Scott?" I asked, only to be cut off by Derek storming over to me with a murderous scowl on his face. 

"YOU ARE NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN, UNDERSTAND?" With a roll of my eyes, I watched as my brother walked straight past me and into the station. 

"Okay, what's the plan?" I asked Stiles.

"We sneak in and get the keys, got it?"

Seemed simple enough. 

Whilst Derek disgustedly flirted with the lady at reception, me and Stiles snuck past and made it to the office. Quickly, Stiles threw open the key case, only for it to be fucking empty

"That's a lot of keys, we're gonna be here for hours trying to find the right one." I sarcastically muttered whilst staring at the empty case, however, Stiles seemed to be in a world of his own. 

He ran out of the room without a word, pissing me off as I took after him. He was being extremely off with me and it was annoying me beyond words.

"Fine, I'll find him myself." I muttered under my breath before charging down the hall.

Just as I turned the corner, my body came to a stop when I saw Stiles struggling in the hands of the fake deputy Allison had warned me about. And on instinct, my fangs appeared as I jumped at the man, sending him flying against the wall. His body made a satisfying crunch as blood started pouring from his head, sending a spiral of dread and excitement through me. All of the oxygen was sucked out of me, my veins suddenly felt like sandpaper, the hunger became unbearable. He was right there, right in front of me, I couldn't help it. I lunged at his limp body, dragging his neck to my lips before sinking my teeth into his neck.

The blood lust took over me, drowning out the fighting and noise in the background. The sweet taste of blood filled my mouth, pleasure took over my body. I couldn't pull myself away from him, even if I wanted to. I didn't care if he was dying or already dead, all I was focused on was the taste of his blood.

It was a sickening situation, but one I couldn't save myself or him from. 

It was Stiles' scream that pulled me back to reality, making me pull away from the man's neck. He was stuck under Isaacs hold, and the urge to protect him kicked in. Quickly, I pushed myself up and grabbed a hold of Isaac, throwing him across the room and away from him. My eyes scanned  over Stiles before I positioned myself in front of him, shielding his body with my own. 

Suddenly Derek appeared and let out a deafening roar, sending Isaac shivering into the corner. My brothers ragged breath filled the air as he glanced at Isaac, then me, then the body. My fingers brushed against my lips before dropping to my side, and as my eyes glanced at my finger tips, seeing them coated in crimson red. 

"Hey." Derek snapped in the softest voice he could mutter as he crouched down in front of me. "It's okay. He's not dead. You didn't kill him."

"But he's gonna know what I am.

"There's a way to make him forget-"

"Compulsion." I had seen the Mikaelsons do it, I knew what it was.

I grabbed a hold of the man and stared straight into his fearful eyes. "Don't panic." I mumbled, repeating what I had seen Klaus do many times before. "You're gonna forget what you saw here tonight, we have never met and you don't know what I am. You're gonna tell Argent that you got here too late, a car incident held you up and when you arrived he was already gone. Do you understand?"

"I understand." The man responded.

"What about his neck?" I asked.

"Your blood can heal him. Bit into your wrist and make him drink your blood."

Biting into my wrist, I shoved it into the man's mouth. "Drink." I demanded. I waited patiently for the man to drink up, and as he did, I watched as the wound healed, however, he was still coated in blood. "You're going to change, wipe the blood and clean yourself up before you report back to Argent, do you understand?"

"I understand." 

"Leave." Without another word, he got up and left, leaving me drowning in silence. 

"I think I know someone who may be able to tell you information about what you are." Derek suddenly muttered.

"Who?"

I could have went to the Mikaelsons but they were in Mystic Falls, causing all kinds of chaos and I didn't feel like interrupting. 

"Deaton." Derek surprised me by saying.

"Deaton?"

"Go to him and tell him that Talia sent you, don't ask me anymore questions just do it.

"Okay."

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

HEYY, so I kinda loved this chapter to be honest! Aires is starting to lose control and we got some more Airisaac!!!!!! Thank you so much for 900 reads!!! Honestly it's insane!!

Love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 1.8K 66
*SPOILERS AHEAD, PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY* The epic enemies to lovers to enemies story continues in We The Kings: Book 2. Afte...
6.1K 67 83
12 year old Sakuya Fujikami is a young ninja of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. She originally came from her island home of The Land of Blossoms bu...
9.5K 1K 5
jeon jungkookie who don't know what love and affection feels like because she never received this. she is tired of being born, tired of pain and hat...
58.4K 1.4K 29
Violet Edwards comes to the beach house with her boyfriend, Conrad Fisher, instead of staying with her family, wanting to stay away from the protecti...