The End

Per mirrorball_lover

#1 Klaus Mikaelson Rosalina Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert. She's always been shy, different, t... Més

Part 1: Happy Birthday
Part 2: Road Trip
Part 3: Compelled
Part 4: Senior Prank Night
Part 5: The Original Hybrid
Part 6: Lexi
Part 7: Ghosts
Part 8: Homecoming
Part 9: Little Brat
Part 10: Werewolf Bite
Part 11: The hardest part
Part 12: Blood
Part 13: The Mikaelson Ball
Part 14: A monster
Part 15: It's Crazy
Part 16: Normal
Part 17: Someone Liked Her
Part 18: Denver
Part 19: Traumatizing
Part 20: I'm Alone
Part 21: Memories
Part 22: Drink
Part 23: Ghosts
Part 24: The spell
Part 25: The memorial
Part 26: Venom
Part 27: Tattoos
Part 28: Try
Part 29: The Phone Call
Part 30: A Date
Part 31: The Painting
Part 32: Truth or Dare
Part 33: Ride off into the Sunset
Part 34: Ruined
Part 35: Humor Me
Part 37: Jail
Part 38: Burned
Part 39: First Time
Part 40: Massacre
Part 41: The Prom
Part 42: New Beginnings

Part 36: I'm not Elena

10.2K 228 27
Per mirrorball_lover

Rosa's breath was shaky as she looked at Tyler. Her hand subconsciously went to her neck to feel the bite. She grimaced in pain when her fingers found the injury.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Caroline started to stammer as Tyler brought her over to the couch.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me. I can fix this." Tyler told her.

Rosa groaned as she stood up from the floor and walked closer to the barrier.

"How? The only thing that can heal me is his blood! Oh my god..."

"I know. I'll fix it." Rosa watched as Tyler walked towards Klaus. "She'll die if you don't heal her."

Klaus smirked. "Okay." He but his wristband held his arm out. Rosa's gaze was steady as she stared at the blood on his arm. "Give me Rosalina." He stated angrily.

"What? What happened to Rosa?" Caroline mumbled from the couch. She looked around and saw that her friend had a matching bite on her neck. "Oh my god. D-did Tyler?" Rosa nodded and Caroline became silent.

"And then you will beg me to save Carolines life."

Tyler scoffed. "Is this what you want? To remind me that I'm powerless against you? Fine. You win. I'm nothing. Now save her please."

"I'm sorry, mate. I didn't quite catch that."

The girls watched as Tyler and Klaus glared at each other. "Please." Tyler huffed.

"Please..."

"Please save her life."

Klaus looked at Tyler angrily. "Klaus." Rosa said in a soft, weak voice.

She could see his hesitation and sighed. "See, now I think you're just telling me what I want to hear. I mean, you did call me pathetic earlier. And wouldn't it be more pathetic of me to help now, knowing that hours ago, you announced your plan to kill me in a manner in which your debating because you want to have a certain amount of flare? I'm just asking."

Rosa slowly walked over to the couch Caroline was laying on and sat next to her watching to other two fight.

"I'll be your slave again. I'll do whatever you want. Just help her." Tyler begged.

"No."

"Get me out of here." Caroline said in a weak and scratching voice. "I can't even look at him."

Tyler walked over to the two and began to start helping Caroline. "Come on." He looked at Rosa and pulled her up by her arm. "I'm not leaving you with him. He'll heal you and leave Caroline."

"Tyler...don't." Caroline said.

"Just let me talk to him." Rosa did quietly.

Tyler sighed. "Just wait here." Rosa waited calmly as Tyler brought Caroline upstairs. She didn't look at Klaus. She couldn't.

After a few minutes Tyler came down carrying a rope. "What are you doing?" Rosa asked confused. Tyler didn't answer her. Instead he walked over to the sink and dropped the rope in letting the water run.

In a matter of seconds he sped towards Rosa and dragged her towards the kitchen. "Let go of her!" Klaus shouted as he banged on the barrier. Rosa tried to pull away but she was too weak.

Tyler took a towel in his hands and grabbed the rope. He tied his around Rosa's arms, as he tried not to wince in pain.

Rosa made no attempt to hide her pain. The burning sensation that tore away at her wrists. She screamed. It hit her. Bonnie's dad was the new mayor and he had put vervain in the water supply.

Tyler then tied her to a pole where she sat on the floor, her arms hanging above her. Tyler sped away before she could even say anything.

"Rosalina you have to try to pull on the pole. If you can break if I can help you. You just have to get over to me."

Rosa shook her head softly. "I can't. It hurts."

"I know love. That's why you have to try."

"Heal Caroline." She told him. Klaus looked at her, her eyes were staring past him rather then at his face.

He sighed, "I can't."

"Why not?"

"I will not let him win."

Rosa nodded slowly. She began to pull her arms forward, screeching in pain. After a few minutes Rosa stopped pulling and rested her head against the wall.

Slowly her eyes shut.

"How could you be so irresponsible?" Rosa's mother shouted.

"We are so disappointed. You are ruining your life and you don't even care." He father shouted.

Rosa ran her hand through her hair, "I do care. I'm trying!" She cried.

"Maybe you guys should give her a break." Jenna spoke softly.

"She's my daughter. You will not tell me how to raise my daughter." Jenna nodded and stood next to Jeremy. "Rosa, you're failing your sophomore year. Why can't you be more like Elena—"

"Because I'm not Elena!" Rosa screamed.

"I'm not Elena. I'm not Elena." Rosa muttered. Slowly she woke up and looked around confused. She then saw Klaus and Caroline staring at her confused.

Rosa winced as she felt the vervain on her skin. Klaus and Caroline are sitting on the couch and almost instantly rushes towards Rosa.

"He...he healed you?" She asked quietly. Caroline nodded. "Good."

Her eyes shut once again.

Rosa sat down on the couch angrily. Jenna, her mom and dad were standing near the table talking quietly.

"It's gonna be fine. We all know that Elena will do something great and they'll forget about how mad they are." Rosa nodded at Jeremy's statement.

Suddenly a phone rang. Just by the tone of everyone's voice she could tell it was Elena that called.

"Maybe I don't want Elena to come and save the day." She muttered.

"Rosa, Elena and Matt had a fight. Can you come with us to go get her. Maybe we can talk on the way."

Rosa stared straight ahead of her. "No thanks. Why don't you go help Elena? Cause everybody loves Elena!"

Rosa shook awake. Caroline stared at her with caring eyes. "Rosie, you have to stay calm. So I can get you to Klaus." Rosa shook her head. "What are you talking about?"

"I deserve to die."

Caroline sighed and grabbed a knife from the kitchen. Without hesitation she slit the rope, letting it fall to the ground.

She held her up and tried to walk her towards Klaus. "No. Stop." Rosa whined.

"She's helping you, love." Klaus said.

Caroline finally reached the barrier and slowly and carefully adjusted Rosa. She pushed Rosa closer to the barrier until she fell into Klaus's arms.

"Go." He told Caroline softly. Klaus bit his arm and held it up to Rosa's face. "You have to drink, sweetheart." She shook her head, but Klaus didn't give her much of a choice.

Once she felt the taste of blood in her mouth. She couldn't get enough. Klaus placed his hand on the back of Rosa's head.

Once she finally finished she wrapped her arms around Klaus. He was quick to hug her back when she began to cry.

"I'm a mess." She sobbed.

"It's okay." Klaus whispered softly.

Rosa shook her head. "No it's not. I'm a mess with issues. I hate everybody most of time, I'm always angry and someone, I've killed people, I failed out of high school and my parents died being angry with me. And you can't help me because you're a mess, too."

Klaus looked at her confused. "What are you—"

"I don't know what to do anymore. I keep trying to be your girlfriend or whatever, but I can't because it's killing me. But it kills me when I'm not with you. So what the hell am I supposed to do with that?"

"Rosalina..."

"And now I just want to cry and scream and punch someone. And I want to punch you and Elena and Jeremy and Caroline and Tyler and Bonnie and Stefan and your stupid sister. I just need to punch someone!" She shouted.

Klaus placed both his hands on each of Rosa's arms and sighed. "You can punch me if you need."

Rosa looked up at Klaus and instead of crying she laughed. "Don't tempt me." Klaus smirked. Rosa softly hit her fist against Klaus's chest.

"Come on, is that all you've got?" Only a little harder she hit him again. "I'm disappointed, love." Rosa hit him harder, until both her fists were banging against his chest.

"I hate you so much!" She cried. "You're arrogant and mean and your smirk...oh I hate that smirk. But I hate you so much because all I can ever think about is how stupidly in love with you I am!"

Klaus grabbed her arms to stop Rosa from pounding on his chest. "You love me." He said smiling.

"You already knew that." Rosa muttered sadly.

"But you actually said it."

Rosa sighed, "I feel like you're missing the point. You are a horrible, awful person—" Rosa was quickly interrupted by Klaus's lips on hers.

Rosa let her arms fall to her sides and Klaus gripped them tightly as he kissed her harder. He sped her towards the wall.

He was about to pull off her shirt when she stopped. "What?" Klaus asked confused.

Rosa but her lip, "I'm not going to have sec with you." She said awkwardly. "I'm sorry."

Klaus sighed, but smiled sweetly. "That's okay, love."

"I'm still mad at you. And I'm going to go upstairs and sleep because I almost died today." Rosa walked through the barrier smirking at Klaus slightly. "By the way, you ever do that to my best friend again and I will find that white oak stake and kill you even if it means we all die with you."

"Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?"

"No!"

Rosa sat on her bed, quietly. She couldn't stop smiling from earlier.

She didn't know who to talk to. There was no one she could talk to. She definitely couldn't talk to Elena or Jeremy about it. There was always Stefan but it wouldn't be the best idea. And Klaus did try to kill Caroline so it wouldn't be smart.

So she sat there and smiled for the rest of the day.

A/N: I feel like this chapter was really dramatic and emotional. The reasoning behind that was because I was watching a really dramatic and emotional episode of greys anatomy. Also it's kind of short because I lost my inspiration, but I hope you liked it. Bye!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

622K 4.4K 50
Slow updates some gxg lot of g|p Billies dom Comment , dm me for any requests
1M 20.1K 73
We've all heard the story of katerina Petrova but what if I told you there was another Petrova sibling and Klaus Mikaelson wants her heart just as mu...
2.5M 77.9K 56
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. 𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢�...
1.1M 59.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...