Undercover Wife

By Imisshoe

Book 2 of innocently falling. This is the story of Cara and Blake the brother of Ella and bestfriend of Gideo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pretty eyes
Chapter 2: Glimpse
Chapter 3: Change of Schedule
Chapter 4: Stare
Chapter 5: Fatass
Chapter 6: Will you
Chapter 7: Welcome Back
Chapter 8: till death? no way!
Chapter 9: Spank me daddy
Chapter 10: Troops
Chapter 11: My dumbass
Chapter 12: Moody
Chapter 13: Capital B
Chapter 14: Best husband
Chapter 15: traitor
Chapter 16: Hot pink
Chapter 17: Dangerous Man
Chapter 18: busy
Chapter 19: Extraordinary
Chapter 20: Suspicious
Chapter 21: Planning
Chapter 22: f*up
Chapter 23: brother in law
Chapter 24 Board meeting
Chapter 25: Sissy
Chapter 26: Big brother
Chapter 27: The Queen is coming
Chapter 28: Diamonds
Chapter 29: Chainsaw almost Massacre
Chapter 30: treats
Chapter 31: Lots of Love, Cara
Chapter 33: Party
Chapter 34: Reward
Chapter 35: Undertaking
Chapter 36: Bruno Mars made me do it
Chapter 37: Quality Vs. Quantity
Chapter 37 Never. Ever
Chapter 38: The more the Merrier
Chapter 39: Terrifying Kid
Chapter 40: Autopsy
Epilogue

Chapter 32: Cheers🥂

4.5K 310 44
By Imisshoe

Cara's POV

After my near death experience because of my husbands genius proposal in the middle of my meal I ignore him.

I have already form a plan to get my revenge on him.
Blake's in the middle of a zoom meeting and I am sitting beside him.

I was playing on different pens on his desk when I purposefully let one pen fell on the ground. I kick the pen under Blake's desk.

I smiled at him sheepishly and went down on my knees to retrieve the pen.

I position myself comfortably under the desk and starts my revenge.

I start to carress Blakes legs. I felt him stiffen when my hand was near his groin.

He did not stop me yet.

I part his legs and there's some resistance so I pinch his inner thigh which made him flinch and made parting his legs more easier.

I unbutton his pants and slowly unzip his pants.

I boldly grab Blake's member from the inside of his boxers. This time Blake stops my hand. He looks down at me with nervousness on his eyes.

I slap his hand away and continue my mission.

I start sliding my hand up and down on Blake's long and angry member.
I swear when the time comes that we consumate oue wedding I'll be in the ER. I can already imagine the soreness this monster cock will give me.

Pre-cum started to come out of the tip. That's the time I use my mouth to pleasure Blake. I take what I could  and I can't even reach the half of his length. Blake's girth makes my mouth stretch in a pleasurable painful way.

I can hear the meeting still ongoing and Blake's impressively answers as there is nothing happening literally under his table.

That won't do, so I double my efforts and use both my hands and mouth to really pleasure him.

Blake suddenly grab my hair and his hips starts to thrust.

I smirk.

He's close.

To Blake's horror and to my delight someone knocks and Jane entered his office.

"Mr. Bradford these are the reports that needed your att-  are you okay sir? You look flush. Are you feeling well? Do you have a fever?"

I intentionally tickle the sensitive slit on his tip using my tongue.

"I'm fine. Get out! I am in a meeting!" Blake shouted to Jane.

I should give something to Jane later. It was partially my fault why his boss was being rude. Well more rude because he's naturally rude.

I hear the door close. Now back to torturing Blake.

"Amore please." Blake begged.

Ooohh. He's begging.

Not enough.

Make him beg more.

I stop sucking his cock and transfer my attention to his sack. I lick the sensitive skin under it which make him squirm.

"Amore. Cara. Please."

Fine.

I went back to sucking his cock and Blake became more stiff.

I decided to end his misery. I suck more and slide my hand faster. I suddenly heard a smash on Blake's table and he came.

Hard.

I swallowed all  of it. Blake groans and moans loudly. It echoes throughout his room.

When I made sure that I lick Blake clean I tuck him properly as if I did not give him a blowjob.

I crawl out of his table and look at my dear husband.

Blake was slump on his table. He was still quivering on how hard he came.
I can say that I did a good job.

I transfer my eyes to the monitor and saw Blake ends the zoom call when he cums.

Some of the letters on his keyboard are permanently smashed. I am sorry keyboard.

Blake sat up and lean back on his chair spent. His face was flushed and there are sweats on his face and neck.

I really did a number on him.

Blake opened his clear mismatched eyes and looks at me in a new light.

"So how was it?" I ask mischievously.

"You Cara will be the death of me." Blake sigh.

"Tell me honestly Cara. Are you a porn star?"

I laugh out loud.

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Blake's POV

I told Cara to go home already. She might plan another naughty things in her twisted head and that might put me on my early graveyard.

My soul literally was sucks out from my dick. Shit.
It's that good.

I swear to God Cara has a promising career in porn industry. It's not like I'll let her, like I said before over my dead beatiful buff body.

In this situation I call James.

"What the fuck Blake?"

"James!" I wailed.

"What?"

"Cara sucks me dry James! In the middle of the zoom call nonetheless!"

"Blake No one wants to know! Why do you keep disturbing and telling me that you got a blow job?I don't fucking want to know!"

I smirk. "Because I know you're not getting any! Poor you! At this rate your balls are all shrivels up. You can live vicariously through me. I don't even think my baby sis knows this things."

There's a silence on the other line.

"Well about that. She knows."

"What? How? When?!"

"Her friend slip past that word and she ask me about it. I swear to God Blake. Right then and there I want to kill her friend. Just one call Blake and he's gone but I stop myself because I know they are important to Ella."

My innocent baby sister. Who are her friends again?

"Send me their background checks." I ask seriously.

"Done. Well then congratulations again on recieving another Blow Job."

Then James ends the call.

I continued my work with a permanent smile on my face.

Even Jane was cautious around me because just an hour ago I am shouting at her and now I am smiling like a toothpaste commercial model.

Cara's making me crazy.

My phone rings and it was Cara.

"Yes Amore?"

"Blake what the fuck?"

"Huh?" I ask clueless.

"Did you tell James?" She demanded.

"Why?"

"You know why? Because he sent a catering service here in our house with a fucking banner!"

I hit my head on my desk.

"The banner said 'this calls for a celebration! Cara you SUCKS phenomenally! Cheers to the future!' BLAKE!" Cara shouts from the other line.

"Hey look at the bright side at least we discover one of your talents!" I said cheerfully.

"I'll kill you!"

"I love you too Amore!" I shouts cheerfully.

Silence greets me from the other line.

Did I say something wrong?

A/N a much better update right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 15K 43
She was a miserable poor soul looking for a way to get away from her abusive adoptive family. But her adoptive mother sold her off to a mysterious, m...
204K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
3.8K 277 22
Nathan Brooks. A 23 year old college student finding his way between the walls of a rather small dry cleaners shop. He strives for the simple college...
775K 22.1K 31
Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and her father was an abusive drunk who bla...