My Cursed Mate

By mss_amalee

"Yes, you are. Don't you have any shame?" "Shame?" I asked, confused with what shame has to do with being jea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY ALERT

CHAPTER 37

12.7K 394 8
By mss_amalee

"I'm sorry," I say when we're in our bedroom.

"I understand having a little fun while training to reduce the tension and make it more interesting, but you have to understand that sometimes that tension is good. If you can handle yourself in a tense situation while training, you'll be amazing during a real fight," he says, walking out of the bathroom with a towel.

"You're right. Forgive me for not thinking like that?"

"All is forgiven. I'm not angry with you. Take off your clothes."

"Thank you for the towel," I say and try to take the towel from him, but he refuses to give it to me.

"Take off your clothes. I'll dry you myself."

"I'm not a kid. I can dry myself."

"I didn't say you're a kid. I just want to do it."

I think about arguing with him but decide not to. He's seen everything, so there's no need to feel shy in front of him.

As I take off my clothes, I smell Nate's arousal. Then I feel how turned on he is when his cock presses against my back. I turned away from him to take off my clothes. I feel his hard cock against my ass. He feels big, even through his clothes. A blush appears on my cheeks as I imagine him trying to fit inside me.

"You're so beautiful," Nate says, with his front pressed against my back. He kisses the spot where he's supposed to mark me as his hand unhooks my bra.

I turn around to face him. "Thank..." I don't get to finish. Nate captures my lips with his.

His hands roam my naked body as he kisses the life out of me. I feel his hands around my waist. He tugs at the edge of my panties and pulls them down. I step out of them when they lower far enough. His hands grab my bare ass and lift me off the ground. I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks us to the bed. When my back touches the bed, I realize what Nate and I are about to do. I quickly place my hand on his chest to stop him from kissing me again.

"Nate!"

"Yes," he says, above me. His eyes are filled with lust, and for a millisecond, I see them become golden. Xavier is close to surface.

"We can't."

"I know."

"Then what are you doing?"

"I was thinking we could just make out."

"Are you sure Xavier won't come out if we get too carried away?" I want to make out, but I don't want to die because I can't keep my urges in check.

"Yes. As long as I don't enter your pussy, we're fine."

"Alright," I say, smiling.

"Where was I..." Nate says, smirking and seals my lips with his again.

Nate trails kisses down my neck to my shoulder. He sucks the spot on my neck where he's supposed to mark me. I feel myself getting more turned on the more he sucks on that spot. He leaves my neck and buries his head in my breast. He captures my right nipple in his mouth and sucks on it while he gives a soft squeeze to the other one.

"Nate!" I moan, arching my back as he continues to make me feel pleasure like never before. He does the same to the left one before going down to my core. He rubs his fingers on my clitoris before he puts his finger inside of me.

"So wet," he says, smirking as he moves his finger in and out of me. I'm too focused on what his finger is doing to me that I don't care what he says. He punishes me by slowing down his movements. I'm about to complain when he suddenly adds another finger. He increases his pace and the pressure building inside me is exquisite.

"Oh, my," I moan as I feel myself getting closer to orgasm. Then something happens. Nate suddenly stops. I'm about to ask him why when he captures my core in his mouth. I grab his hair in a tight fist as I feel his mouth sucking on my clitoris. He licks my inner walls before thrusting his tongue in and out of me. I can feel myself get closer the more he moves his tongue in and out.

"Nate!" I scream as I reach my climax, pulling on his hair, my legs shaking with ecstasy.

"Yes, baby," he says, smirking, lifting his head away from between my thighs. His whole mouth is covered in my juices. I pull him close to wipe my juices off his face and kiss him. Nate presses his body against mine, and I feel him hard against my core. I can't wait for the day when Nate and I get to finally mate. I'm sure the whole palace is going to hear me scream.

***

I don't know how many times Nate made me scream his name using his mouth and fingers today. I didn't even think someone could experience pleasure the way Nate satisfied me today. I offered to please him back, but he refused—at first.

I was able to convince him to let me the second time he was done with me. I felt terrible to be the only one having orgasms, so I tried my best and made sure he felt the same way I did—wonderfully satisfied. I'm sure I did a great job. My scalp can testify for me. He gripped it so hard I feared my hair would rip out.

"What are you reading?" Nate asks as he draws patterns on my bare stomach. We're lying naked in bed. It's difficult to stand up immediately after the energy-draining activity we shared. I picked up my phone to read a book while I waited for my body to recharge so I could take a shower.

"Just a human book."

"You love reading those," Nate says, burying his nose in the nape of my neck.

"They're interesting. It's so nice how they build feelings for someone from a mere crush all the way to love."

"Hmm, I see," Nate says, with his head in my hair. He rubs the tip of his nose up the back of my ear and down my shoulders.

"If we were human, I'm sure I'd be in love with you right now."

"I love you," Nate says, surprising me. I wonder what made him tell me that. I love the way it sounds coming from his mouth.

"I love you, too," I say, smiling. Because of the mate bond, I know I'm drawn to him, but I'm sure I'm in love with him. I can feel it in my heart. It's more than the mate bond. We've been through so much together, and things have been great ever since he stopped pushing me away.

***

After showering, I remain in my room to call Mom. It's been a while since I heard from her. It rings for a few minutes before she answers.

"Hi honey," Mom says.

"Hi Mom, how are you?"

"I'm good, dear, and you?"

"I'm very good. How is everything back there? I hope everyone is fine and safe."

"Don't worry, the vampires haven't attacked the pack. We're doing fine over here."

"That's good to hear. I plan to come and see you next week."

"Why, is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong. I just miss you."

"You don't have to lie to me, dear. Tell me what's wrong."

"This is why you're my mother. You can tell something is off even through the phone. I'll tell you all about it when I see you. It's better we talk about it in person."

"Alright, dear. Until you come."

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too, honey, bye," she says and hangs up the phone.

I walk downstairs to find Nate after I finish talking to Mom. The castle is so big that I think I'm lost. I'm about to ask one of the guards if he's seen Nate when I smell his scent in the door across from me. I walk toward the door, and I'm about to open it when I smell someone else's scent inside. He must be in a meeting. I'll come back later. I turn around to walk back to my room when I hear their conversation, and it pricks my interest. Werewolf hearing abilities make it hard not to hear everyone's conversations.

"We cannot afford war right now, my King. We don't have the numbers," the person with Nate says.

"What would you have us do? Surrender to the vampire king?"

"Of course not."

"Then what the hell are you saying, Jeremy?" Nate yells and I hear a bang on the table.

"There are other ways. We can offer a peace treaty. Maybe talk to him and find out why he's suddenly killing our kind. If he wants something from us, and we have it, we should give it to him. It would spare a lot of lives."

"You want us to offer the vampires a peace treaty? You believe the vampire king will obey a treaty if we form one?"

"Yes, I do."

"If that's true, you don't deserve a seat on my council."

"Why would you say that?"

"Everyone knows vampires are untrustworthy. They'll never obey the peace treaty. They'll pretend to, and the minute we let our guards down, they'll attack us. We won't be expecting it because we would think they're obeying the peace treaty. Then they'll wipe out all werewolves off the surface of the earth."

"What about asking him why."

"What good would that do?"

"Maybe we have something that he wants?"

"I doubt it,"

"You don't know that," Jeremy scoffs.

"I do and stop worrying, Jeremy. The vampire king might be turning humans every day, but they're no match for our soldiers."

"I know that, but it's still good to try as much as possible to avoid the death of hundreds of werewolves."

"Sometimes conflict is needed for greater peace."

"If you say so, my king, I'll take my leave now."

I walk away from the door when I hear Jeremy walking toward it.

The vampire king is turning humans to increase his army? The werewolf kingdom is already low on warriors because of the packs he destroyed. The witches are helping him, and now this. There's no way we're a match for the vampire king's army if he has new vampires and witches with him. He'll wipe out the whole werewolf clan.

I need to do something, and I need to do it fast. I suspect Nate knows the vampire king is killing our kind because of me, but he's trying his best to prevent others from finding out. He must have already asked the vampire king why he's suddenly killing werewolves after hundreds of years.

I wonder if he told Nate why he wants me. I doubt because if he did, Nate would've asked me if I was a hybrid or not. It seems like my visit to Mom will be sooner than I planned. I need to speak to her about my plan I have to save the werewolf clan.

***

The following morning Nate drives me to the airport. I asked him if I could move my trip to visit Mom a few days earlier. He wasn't excited to be separated from me, but he was allowing me to go.

"I'm going to miss you," Nate says, with his arms around me.

"Me too," I say, with mine around him. I wish I didn't have to leave him.

"Make sure to call me every day."

"I will."

"Goodbye, sweetheart. Have a lovely flight."

"Thank you, goodbye," I say and kiss him one last time before I walk over to join the boarding line.

I wave at him and Ekaterina one last time before boarding the plane. I'm going to miss Nate these following days we're going to be separated.

An hour later, I arrive in my hometown. My old Alpha arranged for someone to pick me up from the airport. I find the person with ease, and he drives us back to my old pack. On the drive, I find myself going down memory lane. The last time I was here, I had escaped from Nate's territory and was looking for Mom. Now, Mom is back home safe, and things are wonderful with Nate. I'm so happy things worked out the way they did. The only thing I need to do is stop the vampire king from killing my kind and break Nate's curse.

"Thank you," I say to the pack member who drove me from the airport when he helps me unload my bags from the trunk.

"You're welcome, Luna."

"Elizabeth," Mom says from behind me.

"Mom," I say, smiling. I walk over to her and pull her in for a hug. I really need a hug from my Mom with everything I'm facing in my life right now.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" she asks. She must have noticed my mood.

"Let's go inside. I'll explain everything," I say, pulling away from her so I can carry my bag inside the house.

"Okay," she says, walking inside the house with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 17.6K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
6M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
51.6K 1.8K 42
"Fight me Alpha!" I had said angrily specifically calling him Alpha. "I will not fight a fragile thing such as yourself" The training ground fell sil...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...