Indecent Pawn

By AuthorKKHarris

https://www.amazon.com/Indecent-Pawn-price-another-persons-ebook/dp/B00VA7DPEU What price is too high to pay... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four...
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine...
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven...
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Finish

Chapter Twelve...

2.4K 165 15
By AuthorKKHarris

“Antonio…” Allison panted. She had never hurt so badly in her life. At least not of her own doing. Technically she had asked for this. Only if she had listened to his silent warnings of thinking again. Her back was aching, her arms felt like jelly from gripping different things so hard, and legs were about to give out. She could hardly stand on them without assistance.

“Allison…” Antonio mocked. Although it was refreshing to see him in a carefree manner, just not at the expense of her humiliation. “You asked for it. So I am just giving you a taste of what soothes my anger spirts.”

“Shit. I never imagined it would hurt so badly.”

“This is only a snippet actually. I am taking it easy on you.”

“My heart…” Allison stopped to catch her breath and gather her bearings. “My heart feels like it is going to burst.”

“Just a little longer.”

“Oh God!”

“Relax and let me finish.”

“I think I am catching a cramp.” Allison exclaimed feeling the muscle start to bunch up in her leg.

“Where?”

“Here. Here...”

“Lay back.” Allison did as he requested. Antonio started to massage her thigh in a circular motion with his large hands. “Better?”

“Y-yes.”

“Since you are already sweaty, I won’t comment on the moisture between your thighs.”

“…” Allison just blushed at his comment. She was soon finding out that he had a strange cynical side to accompany his strong dangerous one.

“Can you walk?”

“Yeah I think so.”

“How did you like my stress relieving exercises?”

“If you were taking it easy on me, I am afraid of what hard core looks like?”

“We’ve only been at it for a good hour.”

“How long do you normally ‘go at it’?”

“Until my appetite to kill has died down.”

“Oh…”

“What happened?” Gio asked to a limping Allison.

“Don’t ask.” She looked down in shame.

“She wanted to see what I did to sooth the intent to kill. I figured it was safer accompanying me to the one I perform in the gym.”

“I assume you were a little rusty.”

“Actually I have never worked out in a gym before.” The men both nodded their heads.

“Any issues I need to know about?” Antonio asked Gio once they were situated inside the hotel room.

“Of course.”

“Terminated?”

“Indeed.”

“Method?”

“A spa treatment to the second and a trip for one to the medieval times.” Gio spoke without emotion. Antonio only nodded his head while looking out of the window.

“Contract?”

“Yes.” Gio rubbed his hands together as if he were bothered by something. Antonio leisurely stood with his legs akimbo with his hands locked behind his back. The stance was intimidating as all get up. For some reason, Allison felt his mood couldn’t get any better from the new information he was about to find out. Even though they were speaking in code, the information was still pretty clear. She hadn’t been around them long yet she still picked up on some things she was sure she shouldn’t have.

“Excuse me Antonio. I don’t mean to interrupt but would you like for me to step out of the room?” Allison asked. Gio and Antonio regarded one another for a second before she continued. “To give you privacy, I mean. I can get you something to eat or drink.” She started to ramble.

“That won’t be necessary. You should probably turn in with it being four in the morning.”

“As sweaty as I am, I can’t even imagine sitting or lying on anything. I desperately need a shower but having nothing to wear nixed that out.” Allison admitted. That confession alone caused Antonio to give her a once over from head to toe with a smirk on his face.

“We can always finish this later, boss.” Gio broke the intense stare off between the two with his suggestion. Allison was ashamed of the heat that rose from her unmentionables. His earlier confession of finding her attractive, she automatically thought he was referring to another type of workout. Sadly she was so ashamed of her wanton behavior. What kind of married woman thought of such a thing no matter how terrible of a spouse she had? She’d still said her vows before God. This temptation to give into her desires was a scary thing.

“Did you hear me Allison?” Antonio asked.

“No, I’m sorry. What did you say?” She heard Gio snicker off to the side as Antonio looked down with a smile of his own and flicked his nose cockily.

“I said, you can just grab another pair of my shorts and a shirt. You know so you can shower.” She was currently in a pair of his gym shorts and a crisp white t-shirt of his. The gym shoes she wore, he claimed was a pair of his mother’s but she wasn’t sure if she believed him.

“Oh, alright. Thank you.” Allison walked towards the bedroom area. “Goodnight.”

“More like good morning.”

“Right.” With that she went into the restroom after gathering some clothes to throw on. She needed to get her hormones in check. Or did she? The crazy thing was she had a feeling being this close to the fire, there was no shielding her from getting burned. What was she going to do? Risk the burn or continue to fight temptation for an unworthy waste of space.

*****

Antonio watched Allison walk from the living room. Every step she made he’d paid extra close attention. The sway of her hips even in his gym shorts lead his imagination on a wild goose chase. The main reason was because he knew what she looked like before putting on the unflattering clothes. Guiltily he did flirt with her earlier while they drank but he decided against taking her precious sex on a journey that would surly hinder her walk. No matter how bad he wanted to dominate her sweet ass, there was no way he would do it while she was still unsure.

Allison’s thoughtful expressions told off on her many times throughout their interaction. It was clear she was having an internal battle whether or not to act on her attraction to him. No doubt she would allow him to take the lead and she would follow, enjoying every minute of it. In the end she would regret it or have some guilty withdrawals that she defiled her marital vows. Why he cared about her feelings? He hadn’t quite figured that answer out yet. How bad he wanted to venture into those uncharted waters. And he believed in his gut, he will get his chance. If he is lucky, sooner rather than later.

“What?” Antonio asked Gio who was just staring at him. No words were uttered the entire time Allison was leaving.

“Oh nothing just enjoying the show.”

“What show?”

“You’re attracted to her just admit it.”

“Obviously you all thought she was quite attractive since you fawned over her all night. Everyone vying for her attention.”

“Jealous?”

“Of?”

“Don’t worry, she only has eyes for you.”

“What would give you such an idiotic idea?”

“For someone to race out of the restroom to tell me what she overheard, seems to have some vested interest. Not to mention she beat me to you before you could take a drink. I was trying to get the boys lined up to be sure the shooter didn’t get away.”

“She told me it was because she wants to gain my loyalty.”

“She surly gained mine if not yours.”

“Don’t make me shoot you.” Gio held his hands up in surrender and chuckled.

“As you wish. Sir.”

“Anyway, what did you find out?”

“They were sent by Chon.”

“…” Antonio was now brewing and could surly chew nails he was so angry.

“Checking into their phone records, it came from the area Chon’s empire is located. This sharp shooter in the rafters was seriously skilled but didn’t stand a chance against our secret weapon. From what I heard he definitely recognized a set of skilled hands when he saw them. Even though it was very noble of him to go down without begging or squealing, it still doesn’t explain why Chon wants to start a war.”

“He’s been hired.”

“That was my next thought. A contract inside of a contract, which could implicate anyone that our organization is associated with.”

“Who would benefit from my absence?”

“Definitely not Chon.”

“My thoughts exactly.”

“What kind of message was sent to our dear friend Chon?”

“…” Gio chuckled before scratching his brow. “Faceoff, in a manner of speaking.”

“Very good.” Antonio’s brain was clouded with anger even after Gio left to his room. The gym was calling his name to relieve some tension but a shower would have to do for now.

Walking into the bedroom, he saw Allison asleep on her side. The only covering she had was the stark white sheet. Her skin was clean and clear of any makeup or sweat from their earlier workout. The once long straight hair was pulled to the top of her head in a sloppy bun. One thing he loved about his presidential suite was his bed but it was occupied with someone he wanted to get real cozy with. In all the most intimate ways imaginable.

With the little will-power he had left, he went to the shower. Turning it to the steam setting, he tried his best to relax until a later time. His vengeance would come soon enough but for now he needed to fly off the radar forget below it. Every move he makes is always watched. If it was someone he has done business with he knew they would know immediately their plans failed. It wouldn’t be long before they slip up and he would be there to take advantage.

~

Antonio felt like an outsider peaking in on his own sexual experience. An experience he would love to live until the day he died. His head was thrown back, hands gripping the edge of the counter, all while groans escaped his throat. There had been many experts in the oral department in his time but this was unlike no other. NO one could compare to the remarkable skills displayed below.

“Mm… mia bella…” Calling out the pet name he especially had for his beautiful girl. “Fanculo! That’s enough bella.”

“What’s wrong?” She’d questioned the reason he stopped her. Antonio silenced any further conversation connecting his mouth to hers. His tongue swept her minty flavored mouth relishing in the pure taste of his lady love. Lifting her off her feet, she wasted no time wrapping her legs around his waist. They connected groin to groin like magnets. The slick, warm, pulsating walls were like a dream come true.

Antonio smirked to himself as she snatched away from their heated make out session. With her head back, she screamed out incoherent words that only served as encouragement. Her creamy, warm cunt fit his extremely hard length like a tight glove. In and out… over and over… Antonio was enjoying himself to no end. Like clockwork her inner muscles tightened to a point where it was almost painful for him. Tightening her thighs, Antonio had to do what he knew best to get her to loosen up. POUND!

“Oh mio Dio, Antonio!” He was indeed Italian and spoke it often. Teaching her certain things was starting to pay off big time. Hearing her express her passion in Italian made his already stiff member, stiffer.

“Bella, say it again.”

“Sì papà, proprio lì.”

“Oh cazzo, bella.”

“Si papa!” Antonio was pondering over who she has been conversing with that taught her all of this. All of the sensual talk in Italian was beyond sexy. He needed to thank whoever the helper was because she was speaking it so fluently.

From Italy back to the states they had been going none stop like monkeys. He loved every bit of her body. How anyone could do harm to it was a mystery to him. The only battering he felt compelled to deliver was to the inside as he tapped her cervix. The day this debt fell into his lap until that very intense moment, he had been a new person. Slowly morphing into a new person but a new person none the less.

“Antonio, cazzo me!”

“Allison, bella… you gotta stop talking like that baby.” Antonio threatened. “We’re going to land soon.” Suddenly he heard alarms going off making him pull out of his happy place.

Antonio opened his eyes to look at the ceiling, reaching one hand to the bedside table to turn the alarm clock off. These visions were coming back to back. Every time he closed his eyes he saw Allison butt assed naked with him deep between her thighs. In so many different positions, all ending the same. He being awaken before he could bust one. He has taken so many cold showers as well as brought about his own orgasm because of these dreams. His mind was made up. He had to seduce her but in due time.

“Allison?” Antonio tried to be gentle in waking up sleeping beauty but she seemed dead to the world. Obviously he had worn her out seriously. Damn it to hell if he wasn’t disappointed it wasn’t the other type of exhaustion. “Allison!”

“I’m sorry!” Just then Antonio felt bad for startling her the way he had. From the frantic look she had at first, she must have flashbacks of her abusive marriage. He made a mental note to ask her why she stayed with such a bastard.

“We must get back to the villa.”

“Alright.” She said groggily. “Oh shoot, what will I wear?”

“Just throw on a pair of my sweats with the shirt you slept in. We will take the elevator down to the parking garage.” Antonio watched as Allison rose from the bed and walked to the restroom. “My shirt definitely looks better on you than me.”

“…” She didn’t have to speak to let him know she was soaking up every compliment he gave.

“Ready to go?” Gio asked when he walked into the living room.

“Yeah just waiting on Allison to come from the restroom.”

“Morning Gio.”

“Morning beautiful.” Gio responded. Antonio grunted at his consigliere’s greeting but was ignored. “You’re looking better than you did earlier. The limp is gone. Feeling better?”

“I am so sore but in time I know it will pass. You get used to handling pain after years of practice.” Allison complained but sobered. She’d said the last part kind of low but they heard. After sharing a look they let sleeping dogs lie and didn’t ask her to elaborate. Both men were thinking the same thing though, ‘if I just had two minutes with that figlio di una cagna, he would wish upon the death angel to take him away.’

The ride back to the villa was filled with silence. Roberto was in a vehicle bringing up the rear of the car they rode in. Instead of the limo they rode in the night before, they were being transported in his large sport’s utility vehicle. The tent was dark and bullet proof as the rest of the truck. Allison was drifting in and out of sleep. Gio and Antonio were busy in their own thoughts. Each preparing their thoughts to meet with the other bosses. They needed more information and a plan of action. First it was related to the money not adding up and now someone is trying to have him killed.

“It’s about time you all made it home. I was beginning to worry.” Carlina started as soon as they crossed the threshold.

“We decided to stay in town mamma.” Antonio soothed her spirit with a kiss to the brow.

“Cara, you look exhausted.”

“Thank you?”

“I only meant, it seems we have to put our brunch on hold as well as church service.”

“Oh. No, just let me get myself together.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes of course. Just give me thirty minutes.” Allison dashed up the stairs to keep her promise to return. Antonio had to admit it made him smile on the inside to see her go out of her way to please his mother. His mother has never been an easy nut to crack but somehow Allison seems to have found a secret passage.

“Are you alright?”

“Yes of course. Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Why is Allison wearing your clothes figlio?”

“Oh she accompanied me during one of my late night workouts.”

“What kind of workout that has her walking that way?”

“Mamma?”

“Forget I asked.”

“It’s nothing like that, mamma.”

“I’m sure it wasn’t. After all you keep reminding everyone that she is a married woman.” Carlina said with meaning behind her sentence. “What has you so riled up that you needed to work out? Is there trouble?”

“…” Antonio didn’t respond.

“Fine. I expect you to join us figlio.” His mother walked away humming. Antonio was thinking ‘what have I gotten myself into.’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 403 26
Cameron has been damaged repeatedly in his life. Sleep is foreign and food is a battle. Drifting away from the BDSM life he fell in love with. He fee...
2.8M 42.1K 99
Six months ago, Nathan's sister was brutally murdered. Now the former playboy desires only one thing: revenge. Late at night, Nathan trudges down th...
4.1K 147 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
121K 2.4K 21
[PREVIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH MY KIDNAPPER} When Katie gets kidnapped, she's not scared. In fact, it looks like her two kidnappers are unexperianced idiot...