New No.6

By PrincelyLeo

Ok so its a no.6 fanfiction obviously I own no characters just idea and I apologize now for my very bad upda... More

A Heavy Heart
Almost home
Reunion
FINALLY
Catching up
What happens next
THE PROPOSAL??!!!??
Shopping!!!
oh hello

Regret

3.7K 102 30
By PrincelyLeo

Ok here it is umm i apologize for any spelling mistakes im not perfect. here you go have fun.
🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁
~ Shizumi ~
Nezumi's POV
It had only had been three weeks since I had left Shion and I was regretting my choice of leaving everyday but I know that no one would want me to be there. I know that no one there would except me. I also know that Shion has to rebuild no.6 before I can return at least that was what I had promised Shion when I left. As soon as I thought about Shion I remembered the last kiss they had before I walked away and left the boy standing there crying. I started crying as soon as I thought of the kiss and wanted it to happen again. God Shion had made me go soft. I hate crying because tears were like over seasoned soup. But that only made me think of Shion more. Shion always over seasoned the soup. Thinking of that I thought about the times we had in the little under ground library. Why did I actually leave Shion I should have stayed, I said out loud to mostly myself but then remember that I have my rats with me. "Oh I can send a letter to Shion" I remember and decide to do just that. I walk a little further and see the flower that Shion was named after. I picked one and wrote a quick note and gave it to my rat Hamlet saying "Bring this to my Shion"
🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵
Yup I did that ok bye!!!!! I might write more haha I'm kidding I will

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
434K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...