Almost home

I apologize for my mistakes i have problems spelling.

SHION'S POV
When i finally opened the letter it said, "wait a little longer my prince" i then started crying more than i already was knowing he would be back soon. Little Shion walked up to me and hugged me while saying "Will ofer dada be home soon" in that cute three year old voice that i adore. "Yah soon" i state while patting his head and walking to my desk. I wrote some letters one to Inukashi and another to the old man. Of course i wrote one back to Nezumi too. While writing them i see the other two rats and have them help with the letter delivering

NEZUMI'S POV
After sending hamlet with my letter i started walking in the same direction he went in hoping it was the direction of no.6. My journey was coming to an end i thought thinking of all the things i learned about my self and the world. One thing i learned about myself was i could now not live without the white haired, red eyed boy that i met and had fallen in love with. And i hate to admit it but i did fall in love with Shion after saying i would not fall for anyone. "Sigh oh well ill live." I say out loud to absolute no one because for some reason they were all gone, they probably went with hamlet because they were all fond of Shion. After about four hours of walking I hear my rats and they crawl up my arms and rest in my pocket. Hamlet looks like he has a letter so i grab it and open it. "Please dont make my wait any longer". I know its from shion because of the handwriting, the letter makes me want to get there faster so i start running to see Shion again. I never thought I could miss someone this much until i met Shion. He has made me realize what it feels like to love someone and i dont want him to stop loving me because i had been i dick and left him when he need me the most. I wanted to be with him and tell him how felt which i wanted to do before i left but i couldn't bring myself to say it. I know that walking to Shion would take a while but i know if i ran it would take less time. Probably a few days but i cant wait that long i need to see Shion now i dont know how i could get there any faster though. As i walk over the hill i see a cloud of dust and couldnt see exactly what it was until it got closer i saw it was a car and sitting in it was inukashi and the old man.
for some reasone i cant remember his name
Help meee plzzzzz
Alright thats good for now yayyyy peace out