Shopping!!!

Shions pov

We decided to take our little Shion out shopping. He's never been and I think it would be nice to get out of the house for once. So far since Nezumi got home little man has been happier then ever, I mean he was always a happy little boy but, he's just so happy his mommy is back. Nezumi tries to get him to call him dad but he wants mommy. He'll learn to accept it, may take a while though.

While walking to the department store only like, a half a mile away, Little man decided to ask a very....surprising question.

"Are you guys gonna get married? Like in the movies heheh"

He gave a big innocent smile. I look over at nezumi and he looks a little nervous.....suspicious.

I crouch down to my little boys height and calmly state, " Hun we don't know if we will get married anytime soon. But I do know that he is still your daddy and we love each other very much."

You can see the little gears turning in his head as he processes everything

His face lights up "o.o sooo maybe one day you'll get married and then I can be your flower girl!"

Girl? Definitely got that from his other dad..

"Of course hun whatever you wanna do" I pick him up giving him a kiss before resting him on my hip and continue to walk. "How about we go get you some clothes today?"

"Like new clothes for school?" he is starting to get excited and I'm loving it. He is definitely my source of happiness, aside from nezumi. But, I spent a lot of time without him so I'm used to just being with my little man.

"Yes clothes you can wear to school"

Nezumi clears his throat, "So he's starting school soon?"

"Only a preschool its for half the day so he can meet new people. Get accustomed to sure school environment, you know?"

He nods and starts zoning out again. He's been doing it a lot more lately but, we made it to the mall. I place shion down and let him roam around a bit. He knows to stay with me as he as a slight problem with separation anxiety. He gets excited when he sees a little yellow sundress and runs up to the window. I giggle quietly, and feel nezumis fingers lacing between mine. I smile a little more brightly and drag him and shion into the store.

"Alright shion, you can get any type of clothes you want but not too many you don't need too many more."

He nods and looks around. He looks a little disappointed when he doesn't see what's he's looking for. Suddenly he runs off leaving me and nezumi alone.

"Hey what's up you've been zoning off a lot lately?" I turn to face him letting go of his hand.

"What. No I'm fine its nothing. Just a little tired" he rambles and I know he's lying but I can't confront him here.

"Alright but, we gotta find little man and see what he wants" I start heading off in the direction shion ran off too.

He was looking at the sundresses but wouldn't go pick one out. I knew he was feeling shy since there was another woman shopping as well. I walk over to him kneeling down.

"Which one do you want honey? I said you can pick out whatever you want" I smile at him trying to show him he's allowed to discover who he wants to be.

He points to a very flowy yellow dress with little pink flowers along the bottom. There's a few flowers along the top as well and it definitely feels like it would be his style.

I look over at nezumi briefly and see his smile. I stand up looking through the dresses trying to find the right size. I hold one out measuring it against him to see if it'll fit. I hand it to him and kiss his forehead.

"Here now go pick out a few more and get a few shorts too it'll be wake weather soon"

He nods, running off excitedly.

*half hour later*

Shion decided on three dresses, the yellow one, a purple and a pink one. He also got a few pairs of shorts and two t shirts. He also begged for a rainbow flower crown and licked out owns for me and nezumi to wear so we'd match. One our way home we picked up some pizza and went home to relax for the rest of the night

Eyyyyy so uhhh ya here....I'm uhh just getting out of a huuuuuge writers block and have only been able to write poetry lately...but uhh hope you enjoyed this and sorry if it sucks lmao

Bye bye 😣😣