THE PROPOSAL??!!!??

AN: hello lovely readers sorry for the long delay but I'm here writing now. I'm currently going through some stress right now and it calms me to write. I do not know yet  how to have him propose but if you have ideas please let me know it would be so helpful so we can finally end this story. I'm sorry I'm taking so long to write this but I hope you are all enjoying it. Also that you for the 6k views it means a lot to me that you are all reading this and enjoy it. 💕💕

NEZUMI'S POV

"I want to ask Shion to marry me" I pause waiting for her reaction. "I mean I know it's soon and you may think that I shouldnt rush into-"

"Nezumi of course you can I was just shocked" She smiles.

I sigh of relief and try to calm my heart down. Which honestly is harder to do when I'm around Shion or even thinking about him ( AN I totally know how you feel man) .

"Oh my god thank you I just don't know how to yet but I'll figure it out I mean I have to" I run my hand through my hair it's getting pretty long now I should cut it haha nahhhh. My hands start shaking and I try to stay calm in front of his mom so she doesn't assume I'm weak or something.

"Don't worry Nezumi, we will figure this out" she grabs my hands holding them in hers as a comfort. "Together" she adds in the end. Having her here helping me makes me wish I had met her sooner and was able to have a mother figure in my life. I know I want to be in little Shion's life and keeps him safe and away from the childhood I had. Always running working at a young age to make money and without a real family.

      "Thank you", I whisper smiling slightly as tears start pouring out of my eyes. "Oh God I'm emotional" I say slightly chuckling.

She laughs with me and grabs a tissue wiping my tears away while smiling the whole time. I could tell she has a strong love for me even if I don't quite understand it. Soon after Shion walks into the room looks at us in shock and comes up to me giving questioning looks to his mom figuring that I wouldn't tell him.

"What happened in here" he asks while pulling me up and hugging me after kissing my cheek lightly. I laugh and kiss his forehead making him smile softly.

"It's not that important Shion I'm just getting over emotional." I reply while hugging him tightly and smiling but hiding it in his hair so he can't see.

He pulls away slightly still keeping his arms around my neck, " Quit lying to me Nezumi. I know it isn't nothing". He pouts which drives me crazy because of how cute he looks.

"Alright I'll tell you" I pause looking at Kar- I mean mom (she insists I call her mom) she looks shocked for a second trying to figure out my plan. "I was asking your mom if she knew the best place to go to officially adopt little Shion is." I smile more when I see his face light up.

"Wait seriously." I nod and he starts smiling so much brighter. Everything he does is bright he's my ray of sunshine in this cruel and evil world as beautiful as it might be. He starts blabbering on and on but I can't really understand what he's saying. I look over at Mom and see her smiling at me obviously pleased with my plan. I ultimately decide to shut Shion up by pulling him close to me in my arms and kiss him. He responds to it quite quickly which is an improvement from where he was before. I can feel him smiling softly into the kiss which causes to me to smile to and we have to pull away from smiling to much.

I just want to stay this happy all the time. I just want him in my life.

AN: aight so this is where I'm going to end it for now hopefully I can continue it soon. I seem to have gotten out of my writers block and I can keep up with my school work. I hope you enjoyed it even if it was really short if you guys have any ideas for how he should propose could you please comment them that would be so appreciated. I love you all and thank you for reading .