Reunion

Woohoo finally well I again apologize ahead of time im not good with spelling
Thanks for reading and going along with my crazy schedule and random updates. Please read my other stories too.

Nezumi's POV

When I saw the two people in the car i just stood there in amazement. Inyukashi got out of the car and said "Hey Nezumi what took you so long to realize your feelings for Shion"
"I don't know what you mean" I replied walking over to the car.
"Seriously we all know you cant live without him."
"I honestly don't know what your talking about"
She laughed, "ok then why are you in such a hurry" I dont say anything and turn to Rigika
"whats up old man" I saw not caring to address him formally
He scowls at me and says "good but Shion isn't doing well hes been depressed since you left" I knew Shion would be sad but depressed i didnt think of.
"Then why are we still standing here" I asked going towards the car. They both laugh at me and get in after me.
"Well lets go then" Rikiga said starting the engine. We drove for what seemed like forever but it was only four hours. And it was torture I mean how long do you think someone can stand being away from the one you love. (AN Idk not very long until you start to miss the person)
We soon reached the spot where the wall used to be. We drove in and went down the streets until we reached the bakery. I got out of the car and shut the door, as soon as I did they drove off leaving me here alone. 'I kind deserve that though'. I walked up the stairs and was about to enter the store when I heard, "Shion Jr. get you tiny little butt back here with my cookies" I figured it was Karen since that was who it sounded like. I also heard a voice that I don't recognize but I figured that it was the kid she was yelling at, "But Aunty I want the cookies" He yelled half whining with a cute voice. I finally stopped stalling and walked in the store. At the sound of the bell Karen said "Welcome to Karens Bakery" She looked up and her expression changed from anger to surprise and then joy. "Nezumi!!!!!!" she yelled and ran to me giving me a big hug. "Shion will be so happy to see you" she pulled back and ran upstairs into the house above her store. I chuckled at the way she acted and looked down when I felt something run into my legs. "Oh my god you look exactly like Shion did when he still had brown hair and eyes" I said while picking up Shion Jr.
"Are you my other dada?" he questioned.
"I suppose you could say that" I said putting him on the counter behind me and grabbing two cookies on for me and one for him. "Here but dont tell Aunty Karen" (AN Im saying aunty cause i don't to make her feel really old i mean she really isn't that old plus say grandma Karen is just weird lol). He laughed taking the cookie and made the hand gesture that said 'my lips are sealed'. I was surprised when I felt someone hugging me from behind and felt tears on my shoulder. "You finally came back". I smiled when hearing his voice that I missed so much. "I know I took along time I'm very sorry I just needed to gather some thoughts first."
"You didn't need to take that long you jerk" He let go and turned me around. He was crying but had an angry expression on his face, but you can see in his eyes he was really happy. I wrapped my arms around his waist and said "Im so sorry that I took so long my prince" He smiled at the old nickname I used to call him. "Nezumi...." he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer, "Please dont leave me again".
"Shion im.........."

Ya sorry I had to leave a cliff hanger SOORRY DONT YELL AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! senpais and kohais im very sorry