Within her // Yuno

By shiichii_

"We were devoured with hate and despair, oblivious to the fact that there is still light in the midst of mise... More

𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦
0
𝘪
𝘪𝘪
𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘪𝘷
𝘷
𝘷𝘪
𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘪𝘹
𝘹
𝘹𝘪
𝘹𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘪𝘷
𝘹𝘷
𝘹𝘷𝘪
𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘪𝘹
𝘹𝘹
𝘹𝘹𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷
𝘹𝘹𝘷
𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘹
𝘹𝘹𝘹
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘹
𝘹𝘭
𝘹𝘭𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘷
𝘹𝘭𝘷
𝘹𝘭𝘷𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘹
𝘭
𝘭𝘪
𝘭𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘪𝘷
𝘭𝘷
𝘭𝘷𝘪
𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘪𝘹
𝘭𝘹
𝘭𝘹𝘪
𝘭𝘹𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘹𝘪𝘷
𝘭𝘹𝘷
𝘭𝘹𝘷𝘪

𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷

1.1K 45 6
By shiichii_

Third Person POV

Fana and (Y/n)'s attack collided creating a large boom between them.

Noelle stared at (Y/n) with her eyes painted in worries, Noelle knew (Y/n), she knew how (Y/n) fought someone when she has others in her mind. It was too cruel to watch.

The opponent, she's facing happens to be the person who she can unleash her anger on, with Mars taking the first half of her anger, the other half would be towards Fana. But sometimes when she was supposed to feel relieved more of her frustrations are turning into anger.

Although Noelle made sure not to get (Y/n) on the bad side because whenever (Y/n) would get angry, it felt like the ground shakes.

Noelle snapped out of her thoughts when a dagger went towards just beside her, she jumped back away from it and looked where it came from.

Only to see that (Y/n) has been looking at her whilst dodging the fire of the Salamander, Noelle furrowed her eyebrows not until an idea why did (Y/n) sends a dagger to her.

Immediately Noelle shook her head, (Y/n) had continue to stare at her that made Noelle feel uneasy, she didn't want to upset (Y/n) nor disappoint her. This responsibility that (Y/n) had given to her was the one she hated the most.

(Y/n) wanted her to lead the others whilst she was busy, it can be seen through their fight that Fana isn't an easy opponent for Noelle but in (Y/n)'s views, she had every ability to take down Fana in less than a minute but where was the fun if the fight would immediately end? Besides, she had a plan in mind of Fana, she didn't want Mars to see Fana dead now...

The person (Y/n) had trusted to take her position as a temporary leader was Noelle, she wouldn't assign Noelle to take the lead if she knew the plan would fail.

(Y/n)'s complete trust to Noelle is immaculate that no one could ever replace.

I wouldn't get tired to tell you that (Y/n) and Noelle's bond is beyond more than just friends, they found themselves comfort within each other, they were times that they were sisters, or (Y/n) would be the mother to Noelle and vice versa.

What can disappointment do to their bond? Nothing.

Before Yuno, there was Noelle Silva to support (Y/n) Helios-Astraea to stand up from the dirt.

Noelle's eyes and (Y/n)'s eyes were communicating, both of them knew who would win in the staring contest.

That left Noelle no choice, the duo had been doing this before whenever (Y/n) handles the fight but in truth (Y/n) is helping Noelle to discover something on her own.

Knowledge and the Mind were in (Y/n)'s favor even when in a fight, she let Noelle handle other minor things and (Y/n) would handle the rest.

"Give up!" Fana shouted, more desperately but her eyes only show anger in them, too much despair.

She too was drowning in despair.

It left (Y/n)'s mind circulated to different parts of her knowledge as she dodges the attacks Fana decided to attack her.

Not once had she summon spells; she only did was to attack physical fight but the one who was sweating wasn't her, but Fana who kept her body standing up by holding to the Salamander.

(Y/n) looked to her with a blank expression, she was so tired—not physically—but mentally.

She summoned her grimoire as she let her hand went into the grimoire, still maintaining contact with Fana. As black cards suddenly falling to the sky, causing Fana to look up and find the culprit of that.

When she returned her gaze to (Y/n), she disappeared in front of her.

Fana looked around frustratedly, wondering why can't she defeat (Y/n)? Why can't she just give up?... Why can't she just go with them...

She just wanted to rebuild their fallen kind, they just want to be a family again, they just wanted revenge to humankind, why can't they make it easier for them?

A gush of wind suddenly went by as Fana felt her skin rise because together with the wind, the sweet essence of someone's mana, it felt so hypnotizing and overwhelming. Fana became desperate as she whipped her head around places, but no one is there.

Fana sweat as the sweet aroma became stronger, it's captivating... suffocating and too toxic...

"Argh!" Fana groaned as her knees went down to the ground, her hand went to her throat, trying to find air but it's no use.

Is this the real power of a Devil hybrid?

Or was it just an inch of her magic?

Noelle and the rest of the Black Bull stood still as they watched the girl who possessed the magic Fire, on her knees.

Even though they weren't in her position, they can feel the suffocating air surrounding them, it was too overwhelming to smell.

They are already taken care of everything while (Y/n) and Fana fought, the only one isn't back Asta, he had taken care of Mars, just like Noelle instructed.

"Was (Y/n) really this scary?" asked by Domina, she knew of course (Y/n), she just never thought the sweet girl would be this scary. Even though Domina isn't with (Y/n) everyday, she felt that (Y/n) carried the burden of the world.

Her eye tells otherwise, she put others before her.

Maybe in the verge of dying, she would still put the other before her. Maybe that's the reason why Yuno didn't want (Y/n) to come to this mission.

He knew that even when (Y/n)'s hurt, she would push herself to protect others even if she's the one to take the attack. What Yuno can't understand is, why does she do these things for others but not for herself?

Did Yuno really knew (Y/n)?

He knew part of himself that it was selfish for him to take (Y/n)'s opportunity to help others but did she ever think about the people who cared for her whenever she would end up in the Health Tower...

Yuno looked towards the bracelet, (Y/n) had given him, he found himself smiling at it, he knew that when she came back, he's always there with open arms ready to embrace her.

Even though Yuno wasn't the affectionate one, he just found himself the things he would do for (Y/n).

Both knew that when she came back, reconciliation has to happen between them, they were trying not to break their relationship and their friendship.

The wind flew by as footsteps had been heard no way near Fana as Fana looked up to see (Y/n) looking down on her whilst her whole body almost in the ground.

For (Y/n), it was quite a scene but a wave of satisfaction rush through her body.

Her hand went to Fana's chin, as (Y/n) scanned her appearance, she was drenched in sweat and her body was trembling even though her third eye had opened, it couldn't match the power of her.

"Return Fana."

Fana looked through her eyes only to see that she was serious, even though she was confused by how she meant by that.

"W-what are you talking about?!"

(Y/n)'s eyes narrowed that made Fana flinched, she didn't want any mana to feel, she wanted to make it stop, it was too overwhelming that her body can't take.

Whilst (Y/n) had continued to pursue Fana to return the old Fana, Mars had appeared from the forest together with Asta.

Mars' felt his whole world stop as he saw the two girls in his life. (Y/n) never left his life as he continued to remind himself that (Y/n) is that only one to keep him sane after Fana disappeared.

And now two of his girls in his life had come back, only to saw (Y/n) pursuing Fana to return to her old character.

Mars step towards the scene but Asta stopped him from doing so, both of them had a truce after Asta told him that Fana was still alive and that was all apart from Noelle's plan.

Noelle knew (Y/n) would do the same.

"F... Fana..."

The two girls whipped their heads towards Mars, but Fana closed her eyes as her head started to ache, the third eye became frustrated as it loses control. Mars instinctively ran towards (Y/n) as he pulled her buy the waist to prevent her from getting hurt but with the shock of (Y/n), the mana surrounding Fana vanished.

'Stupid Mars'

"Shit." (Y/n) murmured as she watched Fana regain her strength as she was surrounded by the Salamander fire.

Mars looked at Fana with a pained expression.

It is too painful to watch...

Where did the Diamond Trio go? After they lost (Y/n), all events went through hell.

"Mars... Use your fire to go to Fana. Asta help him while I'll support you." The two males looked at her, she nodded to them to do it, she isn't stupid, she felt both of them wanted to put a stop to Fana.

Before Mars can activate his Fire magic, (Y/n) stopped him.

Mars suddenly looked at (Y/n), she had a pained expression whilst she darted her eyes from Fana to Mars.

She wanted the Diamond Trio back.

"Save her, Mars... Let's get the Diamond Trio back."

"What should we name our group?" Mars asked while he was playing to (Y/n)'s hair, Fana looked at them with heart shaped eyes, it was too cute to not notice it.

With the distraction of Fana, she didn't hear any words that came out from Mars' mouth.

"-ana! Fana!"

"Huh? What?"

Mars and (Y/n) looked at her with a weird look, only for Fana to burst into laughter. That made Mars and (Y/n) back away from her like she grown three heads.

"What were you saying?" After Fana had finished her laughter, she asked the question.

"What should we name our group?" Mars repeated the question while his eyes trailed the two girls. He felt himself smile upon the scenery; it was quite a view.

"Hmm... Dumb Trio?" Fana asked making (Y/n) and Mars backed away from her again, she needs help.

With the only brain cell, Fana has, she recommended another name.

"How about... Diamond Trio?"

(Y/n) looked at her confusingly, she wasn't from the Diamond Kingdom, Fana is also well aware of that as she saw the confused face of (Y/n).

"I know what you're thinking, and I thought about Diamond Trio because even if you're not from here, you are our Diamond."

Mars agreed to that whilst (Y/n) felt her cheeks heat up.

It was a precious memory.

Mars nodded repeatedly but before he can go, he held (Y/n)'s head with both of his hands, the Black Bull has their eyes widen and even Asta and before Asta can do anything.

(Y/n) felt soft lips kissed her forehead, with the memory that Mars used to do these whenever she would return back to Clover Kingdom. Fana would kiss both of her cheeks.

Mars turned away while (Y/n) watched him, she smiled as she flew to the air supporting both boys.

A wave of relief flew through her as she knows that Mars can take Fana back to normal, she knew that Mars and Fana had this connection that she felt with herself and Yuno.

"Fana!"

(Y/n) ran towards the old Fana who seemed to be running out of breath from Mars's death hug.

"(Y/n)?!"

Fana had pushed Mars out of the way and ran towards (Y/n) with open arms. Mars who was dumbfounded by the action Fana had given.

"I'm sorry, my diamond! I never intend to hurt you! I'm sorry!" Fana said, kissing every part of (Y/n)'s face.

(Y/n)'s eyes began to water; she missed the feeling of Fana's hugs.

Other arms had embraced them as (Y/n) looked up and saw Mars hugging them with much affection.

"The Diamond Trio is back." Mars whispered, causing Fana and (Y/n) looked at each other as they backed away from Mars as he seemed to grow three heads.

"Who are you and what did you do to Mars? First, you hugged us and second, you—you..."

The Black Bull find the interaction cute, with Noelle feeling relief that they were okay.

But there is something that is not right.

"Sorry to cut the little reunion..." A more sinister voice called from the forest who is been heavily beaten but his smirk did not fade away.

"Ladros." 

-shiichii_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 3.1K 69
They say third times the charm! Reyana, a warrior, who lived over 300 years as a kitsune (one of the strongest creatures of the myths) dies at the we...
18.8K 628 30
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...
441 22 4
a Various! Black Clover x OC Fanfiction 'Eyes as clear as water, crystalline orbs that hold no colors but reflect anything that she sees like a fragi...
1.2K 45 12
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ; ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ ᴏɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ." The Golden Dawn's puppeteer, who's creation magic landed her in the ill graces of her...