Within her // Yuno

By shiichii_

"We were devoured with hate and despair, oblivious to the fact that there is still light in the midst of mise... More

𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦
0
𝘪
𝘪𝘪
𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘪𝘷
𝘷
𝘷𝘪
𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘪𝘹
𝘹
𝘹𝘪
𝘹𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘪𝘷
𝘹𝘷
𝘹𝘷𝘪
𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘪𝘹
𝘹𝘹
𝘹𝘹𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷
𝘹𝘹𝘷
𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘹
𝘹𝘹𝘹
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘹
𝘹𝘭
𝘹𝘭𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘷
𝘹𝘭𝘷
𝘹𝘭𝘷𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘹
𝘭
𝘭𝘪
𝘭𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘪𝘷
𝘭𝘷
𝘭𝘷𝘪
𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘪𝘹
𝘭𝘹
𝘭𝘹𝘪
𝘭𝘹𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝘭𝘹𝘪𝘷
𝘭𝘹𝘷
𝘭𝘹𝘷𝘪

𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪

1.3K 46 6
By shiichii_

Third Person POV

Everyone began to search for a cure to Asta's arms, even if they take ages to find them, they are willing to search the whole Kingdom, just to make Asta be okay.

After (Y/n) had woken up, Julius wanted her to stay on bed rest but (Y/n) is not the one who will just watch her comrades to work hard and find the cure.

She is a stubborn as she is already, her and Yuno got into one of their biggest fights after (Y/n) deciding she will help with her comrades. It surprised (Y/n) that Yuno had objected to the idea of her helping, (Y/n) fought back as their bickering started to turn into their intense arguments.

"You can't come." Yuno said firmly, almost running out of patience, they had been arguing the decision for the past hour now and (Y/n)'s patience is as thin as Yuno's.

(Y/n)'s brows furrowed, she looked at Yuno with pure anger with her eyes.

"You can't decide on that." She said calmly, not wanting the argument to be more heated, Yuno is not the type to be angry in any simple things but right now, his patience with his 'lover' is about to snap.

"And what? Watch you make yourself suffer for the cure when almost everyone in your squad is searching."

Yuno's hand gripped on (Y/n)'s arms tightly making her take her arm back from his grip.

"I will go whether you like it or not! And even you can't stop me!" (Y/n) said then walked angrily towards the door, Yuno followed her figure still feeling angry that he was just looking out for her.

Before (Y/n) finally disappeared from the door, she looked above her shoulder to look at Yuno once more.

"Talk to me when you decided that it's the right for us to made up again."

What do they know about love?

Of course, there is not a perfect relationship, they have arguments, misunderstanding and complications with each other.

Yuno and (Y/n) are both wrong.

The both of them knew that they were blinded by their emotions, by their anger and their frustration.

Two young Magic Knights with similar path in their lives, the two were orphans when they were a baby, the two loved by the people who found them, the two loved by mana, the two that has almost everything in common.

The only difference they had is their hidden flaw. One who remains emotionless in every situation and the One who cannot open up to other people.

They were perfect, almost perfect.

They were the dream couple, they were similar, but their flaws contradict to each other.

Both are misunderstood, ending up with them fighting on few occasions.

But that is what normal couples are.

(Y/n)'s POV

My mind went else where while I was reading different cures on the book that I had.

Did I go harsh on Yuno?

We both had rough days and my frustration happens to land on Yuno, I just cannot understand why he will not let me help them.

It will help ease my worries.

This is not the first time we fought for something; my minimal decisions tend for Yuno to object.

I know I am not right in the argument, and neither is he, but we are Magic Knights, we save people, we protect the kingdom. Danger is nowhere near us.

I sigh then I brushed my hair with my fingers.

"Are you okay?" Noelle asked me while skimming through the books laid out in the table, I looked up to her and saw she was looking right at me.

I nodded and smiled.

"I'm fine, I'm great." I said, convincing Noelle or even me that I am perfectly fine.

"You don't look great, (Y/n)."

I shake my head in disagreement, I did not want to worry Noelle more than she is already for Asta.

"I... I... I'm going to be fine, Noelle."

I turned my attention to the book that I was holding, I can feel her gaze lingers on me, but I chose to ignore it.

This is not about me.

This is about Asta.

"Oh? (Y/n)! and Noelle?" Domina greeted us when we knocked on their doorstep, it is a long story how we met, well, Fanzell was the one who trained Asta.

Domina embraced me while Noelle stood behind me, next to one who embraced me is Mariella. Fanzell was nowhere to be seen—

"Ah, (Y/n), you're her—" He was cut off when Noelle shouted and covered her eyes, I turned away to look at something besides Fanzell himself.

I forgot that he tends to walk around naked.

Every time, we encounter him, he is naked. If I did not know him, I would compare him to a crazy ass street man.

Domina took care of Fanzell meanwhile Mariella slaps her palm in her forehead.

We happened to find ourselves sitting across Domina and Fanzell while Mariella sat beside me as well as Noelle. I sip on my cup of tea while Noelle told them what happened to Asta.

Fanzell's eye gazed on me while I shook my head, Fanzell is one of the people who knew that I had different magic apart from my Card Magic, I am still not familiarize with my magic now, if I gamble on Asta's arms, it might be worse.

Not unless, I can copy other's magic and make it as my own, like how I did to Yami-san's magic. From watching afar on how he used his magic, I once tried it on my own if it will work and it did.

"Ancient Curse Magic, there can't be anyone on earth to possess such kind of powerful magic." Fanzell said as he looked straightly at me, Domina who also looked at me.

Magic like that exist but not on the face of the earth.

My half of my kinds, Devils.

"Is there another way on how we can help Asta?" I asked almost pleading, I became so desperate.

Yuno's eyes flashed on my mind when we argued, I found myself looking beyond my teacup. How could I do that to him?

He stayed with me when I was unconscious, he was there whenever I would need help, he was always there.

So why did I push him?

"My hometown, the Witch's Forest. The Queen might be able to do something." Domina explained the rest where the Witch's Forest lies.

The Queen is not the nicest when it comes to something like this, it would always come with a trade. It is not just a simple trade, a trade that the Queen will be pleased.

Witches cannot go back that easy to the Witch's Forest, The Queen is known to be ruthless, with Domina and Vanessa-senpai they are known to be fugitives inside the Witch's Forest.

"Didn't Vanessa-senpai said that she needed to go elsewhere?" I asked Noelle, it connected so perfectly.

Noelle took a minute to realized that made her eyes widen, she stood up, in a shock state.

"Vanessa-senpai went back to the Witch's Forest." I murmured then I caught Domina's eyes whose widen as ours.

Vanessa-senpai is the daughter of the Queen...

If Vanessa-senpai came back, there then...

"She might not get out anymore." I said, standing up, looking at Noelle who had her hands in her mouth. Understanding each other, we both nodded.

I am standing up from my broom while we went to our journey to the Witch's Forest.

We had to get Asta on the Black Bulls headquarters and now he is now hanging on Fanzell's wind transportation as well as Finral.

Noelle's riding with Domina, Mariella was separated in a broom.

Asta kept asking questions while Noelle kept telling him that they are going to tell him later. I stayed quiet for a while, feeling the magic of the Witch's Forest.

Now that we are not in the land of Clover Kingdom, I cannot check the parameter.

The Queen is not stupid enough to detect someone had just entered her own area, the cleverness of a witch is not to be underestimated.

We were now facing the big gate of the Witch's Forest.

Domina said that we should hide in the blankets she brought but us four girls would not fit on the blanket.

"I'll find my way in. You go ahead." I said but all of them gave me a look, but I waved my hand and bid them goodbye.

Not watching them enter, I dropped one of my knees to the floor, my hand touched the floor as I closed my eyes.

My fingertips began to burn as black veins went out from my fingers and started to crawl on the soil in the ground. The Queen knows what happens inside her area, I will make sure I will know too what happens inside.

My magic would be detected by the Queen, she has everywhere in her area. In order for me to avoid that, I needed to create a warp that the Queen would not detect.

A shadow formed below me as I smirk, I was engulfed by the dark shadow, my figure disappearing from the face of the earth and now emerging to the shadows.

Third Person's POV

The Queen felt something wrong after engulfing Asta with a murder of crows, three feeling actually.

One is that someone is hidden while the other one is a horde of soldiers coming to her forest as well as the other one but several types of soldiers.

In the air, beholds the Diamond Kingdom soldiers including Mars and Ladros meanwhile the other side stood the Eye of the Midnight Sun with Fana as their leader.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes, she drew her hood from the back, looking clearly from afar with thin lip forming in her lips.

"Well, isn't this exciting?" Kurayami suddenly said, feeling a bit excited to the scene that was about to unfold.

(Y/n) stayed quiet while she gazed at the Fana standing in the Fire Salamander. This Fana has marking to her face, but her eyes did not have any other emotion but a blank one and...despair.

Just like Vetto's.

'Did Mars know this?' (Y/n) thought while she drew her hood back to cover her face.

"Let's go, Kurayami." From her delicate voice had changed to being an icy cold tone that she frequently uses in terms of fighting.

The difference is she is not fighting.

What change that her mood suddenly went cold?

They were engulfed by the shadow and now they were going towards the Queen.

The six person whom (Y/n) are together withstood there, watching the intruders come into the Witch's Forest. Vanessa is still unconscious with the Queen's doing.

"Where is (Y/n) when you need her?!" Noelle frustratingly said but the Queen caught the attention of the certain name she has heard for a long time.

They were interrupted by a certain sound of popping when they turned their head towards the sound.

There stood (Y/n) with a hood on, her eyes glowing dark red as they find it intimidating and overwhelming, horns are poking from her head, but it isn't still visible as before as she was just using a percent of her magic.

She looked around and saw that Asta's arms still hasn't been healed by the Queen.

Her crimson went to the two-circle screen that they were looking, Mars's face as well as Fana's were present at the two screens.

It made (Y/n)'s heart ache, she didn't know what happened to the two of them. Why were they blinded by anger and despair? She can understand Mars because Diamond Kingdom is not peaceful without some war going on.

Her eyes went to Ladros that made (Y/n) frown, she remembered Ladros. The one who loved chasing her everywhere when she would visit at the Diamond Kingdom, the dude's horrifying.

Her thinking was cut off when someone called her from the back.

"(Y-(Y/n)?"

(Y/n)'s head tilted towards the Queen who seemed shocked but chose to cover it with her glum expression.

"Hello, Witch Queen." 

-shiichii_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 20.6K 38
Both orphaned at a young age, Yuno and Y/n grew up together in the same church along with Asta. However, the two always had a closer bond that one re...
450 22 4
a Various! Black Clover x OC Fanfiction 'Eyes as clear as water, crystalline orbs that hold no colors but reflect anything that she sees like a fragi...
8K 98 21
You were the strongest wizard in fairy tail but you died when you sacrificed your life for Natsu's but when you died you were reborn into the Black c...
344K 9.5K 158
"Everyone has a goal or a dream that they want to make a reality. Most people want to be famous, most people just want power, and some people even wa...