Race Relations

By ladyinwaiting

Leila is a young and sexy magazine editor. Open minded and accepting of everything and everyone. She loves di... More

It's never a Matter of Black and White
Coffee Stain
Doubts and Interrogations
Bumping Heads
Coffee and Milk
Chinese in Bed?
Doctor's Office
Office Date
Elevator Fright
White Chocolate
Univited Guest
Suprise Guest?
Explanations and Realizations
Passion
Controllers have the power
Sad Realization
British Jealousy
Lets have a distraction
I missed you
Make love to me please...
Goodmorning Drunkie, Id like to have my sex now if you please
boys and their urges and jealous ways
Our first fight
Accelerated emotions
Call me when you want a serious guy
Until I am no longer addicted
Going to Rehab (part 1)
Long lost cousins
"Laura Meet Mike, the Manwhore!"
Hold on to that
Wanting to be part of something real
First comes the rainbow, Then comes the rain
The skin she's in
How love is selfish
I'm Perfectly Fine!
Confessions, Confessions and Hidden Secrets
Blossoming Love
Reunion
The End Of An Era
The Decision
Bliss

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

42.6K 1.6K 272
By ladyinwaiting

"I've fallen and I Can't get up"

______________________

They both must have fallen asleep; but Nathaniel’s phone props Nathaniel up and he answers it. His cousin’s Mike’s voice propels loudly “where the fuck are you, I’ve been knocking on your door.” still dazed from his sleep, Nathaniel looks around the room. This isn’t his room he immediately realizes. He hears soft sighs next to him and he turns to see the female that has been driving him crazy the last few days soundly asleep.

“Uh, I fell asleep at Leila’s” Nathaniel answers as he rubs his eyes,

“What!” his cousin screams excitingly “You banged her bro, so soon? My man! Damn she turned you to the other side really fast!” realizing that his cousin’s voice might be loud enough for Leila to hear, he whispers.

“Shut you ass us you sex-driven moron, Leila’s still asleep”

“What? Did you fuck her senseless?” he asks with a chuckle.

“No ass! I just fell asleep; we didn’t have sex. And give me a minute I’ll be up there.” Nathaniel tells him before hanging up his phone.Turning his face, he watches as Leila’s breathing goes up and down, soundly. He hates that he has to wake her up this early but he wanted her to be seen by a doctor as soon as possible. Slowly he rises from the bed and walks to her side; he crouches slightly, looking at her beautiful dormant face. Hesitantly he touches her lightly, tracing the contours of her face. He wanted to touch her luscious lips, kiss them, but he snaps out of it, only giving her a slight shake by the shoulder,

“Leila, Leila, wake up” he says. Slowly her beautiful hazel eyes open to meet his, and she rubs them. “Good morning” he tells her, unable to stop smiling at her.

“Good morning” she responds to him also greeting him with a smile that makes his heart ache.

“Listen, my cousin is waiting for me upstairs, we have some things to talk about,” he explain, yet blushing at the question that he is on the brink of asking “Will you be ok dressing yourself or do you need me to help?” he ask, hoping that she would pick the alternate of dressing by herself.

“No, no, go!” she says with an embarrassing smile.

“You’ll be fine?”

“Yes, I’m sure I’ll be fine. Go speak to your cousin Nate; I don’t think you can help me in hat department” she says tapping his hand as she sits up. “Go I’ll be fine”

“Ok, but I’ll be back in thirty minutes to bring you to get you checked out deal?”

“Deal! Now go” she tells him with a bright smile and he closes the door behind him leaving Leila with a big great smile spread across her face.

Leila flops her body onto the bed; a smile on her face. Why was she so damn happy? He only fell asleep while they watched a movie. The act itself is nothing; She shouldn’t be reacting in such a childish way. Yet she cannot help it; to feel happy that he slept in her bed with her, that he had awoken her in the morning and that he will take care of her today.

After successfully basking on this morning’s event turn out, Leila manages to removes herself from her bed. The pressure on the leg stung, the pain increases as she applies more pressure to enable her to walk. Note to self; never crash into someone again. With much effort, Leila brings herself into the shower and washes herself properly. Then she finds herself a proper dress, because she makes the realization that jeans would be very hard to wear right now. She wonders if Nate had finish talking to his cousin; she wanted him with her, she couldn’t explain why, but she missed his presence.

Nathaniel walks out of the elevator and into his hall. As expected, he finds his cousin in the hall. “Hey Mike,” he says sleepily, and truthfully annoyed that his cousin had taken him away from Leila. He walks pass his cousin and places the key in the door and enters; his cousin follows. Taking a seat on the couch, Nathaniel asks, “What’s going on?”

“Ok, I wanted talk to you about those two people that you fired; I’ve been meaning to, but yesterday you were just so out of it, but seriously man; you cannot fire these people over some minor mistakes” Mikes pleads.

“Mike, these people…” Nathaniel answers, wrinkling his nose, due the frustrating need to go back to Leila. “…These people, were not doing their job properly and they were slacking, and I don’t have time for slackers”

“Nathaniel, bro, it really wasn’t that serious. Especially in this day and age, to fire someone like that, and these people have been working at the company for a long period of time, so it’s not like you really had the right to fire them just because.”

“Really? Because as I remember that I’m the fucking boss, and I cant fire whoever the fuck I want, and i had a legitimate reason!”

“Nathaniel! Shit you’re a dickhead, hire these people back!” Angry and impatient for Mike to leave, Nathaniel gives him what he wants.

“Hire these people back, do whatever the fuck you want, but I have other things that I need to do today.”

“Other thing?” Mike inquires “Or Leila?”

“Funny, now get the fuck out!”

“Fine, fine, fine,” Mike responds, amused. And as he walks out yell “Don’t forget to put pour the milk into the coffee and turn it all around!”

Nathaniel had quickly taken a shower, thrown on a light blue polo shirt and jeans and heads out of the door. With the extra key that she had trustingly given him, he opens the door to be welcomed by her calling. “Nate! Nate is that you?” she hollers from the bedroom.

“Yeah! Is something wrong?”

“Well sort of.” She responds back as Nathaniel approaches the bedroom door.

“What’s wrong Leila” He asks, careful not to barge in, and not to interrupt her privacy. After a long pause of silence Leila finally responds.

“Promise not to laugh?” she asks nervously. Tilting his head back, Nathaniel gives a small light chuckle at her childish words.

“I promise not to laugh”

“You swear?” she yells back.

"Cross my heart”

“And hope to die?” she questions and Nathaniel leans his head against the door, having light spasms of amusement, only imagining what had happened in there.

“Now why would you want me to die because I might accidentally laugh?”

“Ok, fine, but don’t laugh,” she warns.

“Are you decent?” he asks, only to find himself hoping that she actually waited for him in her birthday suit on the other side of the door.

“As decent as I can be” at her words, Nathaniel feels his dick twitch. Shit! She didn’t just say that.

With a deep breath, he opens the door, to find the caramel Beauty lying on her back on the wooden floor, her lacy bra cupping her delicious sating breast, her jeans only halfway up, from the looks of it; the jeans probably were the causation of this mesmerizing scene and he couldn’t help butt silently thanking the heavens. Due to the fact that she didn’t have the opportunity too fully place her pants, her beautiful matching skimpy black lace underwear did not do hiding anything any justice. As Nathaniel approaches the sexy female on the floor, he could not hide the slight smirk that forces its way across his lips. And absolutely burst into a blown full hearted laughter when she looks at him, her head tilted her pleading eyes and says “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” her sexy lips placed in a pout.

“Now, why would you want to wear jeans, when you’re going to the doctor for a broken leg? Does that make sense to you Leila?” he teases as he crouches over her, getting ready to lift her into his arms.

“I like jeans” she retaliates “But I didn’t think about that”

Nathaniel places his sturdy hands under her and lifts her body to his; her chest crushing with his. His crotch ache, it had been doing a lot of that ever since he met her and at this minute, he is praying that his friend do not have the audacity to show himself in all his glory. As he look down smiling at her, and seeing her mirroring his actions, he finds his eyes attracted to the lustful breast of hers, that turns his mouth dry with want. “We need to get you dress” he points out as he clears his throat and sits her on her bed. Walking across the room and into her closet, he comes out with a turquoise shirt and sandals to compliment. He then goes the extra mile placing the shirt above her head and sliding it, slowly across her silk body. Taken fact that Leila still had her jeans on, he leaves her to go back to her closet and brings out a mini white skirt. Coming back to meet her, he gently sides her across the bed “lay down” he tells her smiling down to her.

Leila’s body trembles as he slides her jeans off. Yes, the action was in no way intended to be sexual, at least not on his part, but it makes her inner thigh moist with want. His hands gently scrape her skin as they remove her jeans and place her in her skirt; Finishing by lacing her sandals on her feet. No matter how much she ties to say no to her thoughts about Nate, they were there. Always there, and she really didn’t know how much she could go on with giving into her needs.

 ____________________________________________

*Please Remember to leave your thoughts and critiscism. and Don't forget to VOTE!!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 11.5K 44
"Daniel please-" He growled cutting me off mid sentence; making it obvious that he's pissed beyond belief. I never knew that telling him my past woul...
668K 23.4K 29
Nani has liked Niall since they were children. When she confessed his love he didn't just turn her down he told her she was, "Pretty for a black girl...
3.9M 108K 70
After her parent's death Kyla Daniel's view on life changed completely. The one thing that didn't though was the undeniable hatred she had for the sc...
8.9K 444 35
..."What is wrong with me? What was I thinking?" I scream. "You were thinking about us." He says calmy. "There is no 'us' and there should have never...