First Crush ( Free De La Hoya...

By Freefanshufan

"Don't Forget to suck his lips!" ................ So this is the end.. The story ended before the beginning... More

1. FIRST MEET
2. MY EVERYTHING
3. NEW BEGINNING
4. BC SOL
5. STARE
6. INSANE
7. DISTRACTED
8. SORRY
9. ENCOUNTER
10. THE STADIUM
11. STAND
12. THE OWNER
13. BATTLE
14. KNOW
15. PAY ATTENTION!
16. MAN
17. WAIT WHAT!!!!
19. I KNOW
20. REPLAY
21. YOU
22. BETTER
23. JUST LIKE SHU..
24. MOMMY WAKIYA MODE
25. WE WON!!
26. TRUST ME.
27. WHAT THE-?
28. NEW BLADER
29. CHEEKS
30. IMPACT
31. LIL BRAT
32. SPACE OF MY HEART
32. BIG DEAL
Sowwy-

18. OH NO!!!

1.3K 62 192
By Freefanshufan

(Heyya Cute People!!

Okay..so first of all the answers...

Hehe...

But before this,if your answer was wrong then don't lose hope..you know you can win the next time..also it's just a game so have fun!!

Okay..
1. The Answer is Kristina as according to me..both of them are team owners and can understand the burden of it.. she is actually very sweet..so she can be shipped with Shu..and I like it.. Maybe I can ship them in the story as well...idk?

2.Well..ofcourse it's Valt..
Wait...why am I making it so calm?
IT IS VALT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suits..
And the reasons are clear... We know how much Shu matters to him and how he had brought him back...
I deeply appreciate this act done by him..thank u Valt.

3.Well..this answer is actually something that needs alot of Observation and common sense.. and once u get it...then it's perfect.
Trust me...u'll agree if you have actually thought the way Y/N would have thought..

The answer is....

Free...

I will never ship Shu with Free.. just imagining it gives me goosebumps..
My crush with my own brother!!!Ouch! It hurts..

SORRY Shree/Fru lovers..

So that's it..

Hope you all liked it!!!)

(Another set of questions

1.Two foreign languages I'll like to learn.. (I'm am Indian so it's not Hindi..)
Hint:My Favourite show is beyblade!!(so answer accordingly)

2. What is my favourite bey type..?

3. My favourite Beyclub captain out of Valt, Fubuki and Toko..(they all were the captains during different phases)

Hehe...done dunna done done)

Y/N'S POV:

"Hmm..Huh?? Is that what you want?" Valt said while fidgeting with Valtreyak and closely observing it.

"Hey!Stop this!!Will you?Hey!! Is this a prank?!"Honcho said irritated.

Valt was just fidgeting with Valtreyak and then said,"Yeah!I got it!!" As he took out the red ring type part from his bey.

"Well!! Will it work!?" Asked Honcho.

Will it work? It's been lighter soo.. maybe.. it's Velocity will increase and the rotation probability will highly increase..But according to me..the power of the attack will decrease a bit.. But this will not effect it much as the speed is already alot.. causing the attacks to work in the same way..or maybe more efficiently.. Free.. you are a genius.. You are doing the work of Shu here..

Hmm....They are alike..to alot of extent.

"Well, fill me informed.."Honcho said.

"Soo..you just wanted to be lighter..It must feel better now..Hmm.."said Valt.

"I don't get it!!" Honcho shrieked.

"Just wait and watch.."I said.

"Wonder what you're upto partner." Valt mumbled while looking at his bey.

I could sense the eyes on us.. Everyone was curious to know about what was happening here..

"Hey!! Ready to start with the match yet?!!" Wakiya yelled.

Valt was hesitant and looked at Valtreyak.

"Try it out and then see." Free said as if he could sense his hesitation.

"You're Right!!Gotta believe in my partner!! That's all!!"He enthusiastically said and ran towards the stadium.

That's the best part about Valt how he blindly believes in his partner.. His enthusiasm and excitement is great!! He truly trusts Valtreyak.. This boy is just sooo full of energy.

"Go Valt!!Show your Power!!" I cheered for him...

And at that Wakiya eyed me and pouted causing me to smirk.. Is he actually thinking that I will cheer for him right now??!! Hell no!! Sorry Wakilocks!! But Team First!! I know you will also do the same.. And it's not gonna effect anything between us! I thought.

"Valt's Time out is over and he is coming back for a war!!" The commentator, Hanami announced.

"Thanks for Waiting!! Let's go!!" He said while showing the new Valtreyak.

I can see that everyone else was shocked, confused and surprised while seeing Valtryek's new form.

"What are you so excited about?" Wakiya asked Confused..

"Hahah!"Valt laughed while taking his stance..

"I really don't wanna ruin this surprise!"he said.

"Heh!No matter, the fact is that Wywron is still unbeatable!!'' Wakiya boasted while taking his stance.

He is not knowing what can happen right now... Huh... This habbit of his to not take his competition seriously can actually be a great problem for his team.

"Second battle!!

Reay!!Set!!

3

2

1

Let It Rip!!"

Both the beys came with full power.

"Oh Look! An open centre. Don't mind if I do.."Wakiya said as Wywron took the centre.

"Huh! Your bey does seem to have picked up the pace a bit..Huh? Hold on!!!" Wakiya yelled as he saw Valtreyak increasing its speed incredibly.

Then Valtreyak hit the wall of the stadium and come with more Velocity to hit Wywron..After hitting it..it again went to hit the other side of the stadium wall and then returning back to hit Wywron... Wow.. Great Job Valt!

This caused Valt to gasp...

Hahahahah!!

That's the most hilarious part about him.. He's not even knowing what is he doing and he still wins!!

Everyone there gasped seeing this.. even me.. But not Free.. He was observing as if he knew what was about to happen..

After that he constantly hit Wywron.. just like his Rush Launch.. but somewhat different as it was also hitting the walls of the stadium and gaining alot of Velocity.

"How is this happening!!!?" Wakiya shrieked!!

"Is this what Valtreyak was trying to say?" Honcho asked as he turned to look at Free..

"Just Like that!!! Keep Going" I heard Kitts cheer.

"You can do this!!!" Cheered Honey who was sitting beside him.

"Just one more push!!!" Valt yelled.

Valtreyak continued doing this and the attack was immense. Right after hitting the walls, it hit Wywron which caused to increase the impact and also gain it's Velocity without any lose.. It was all because of the Lightness in it causing it to become More Powerful right now.

"Good going Valt!" I cheered.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Just as that happened.. Ataru Explained to Silas and Guy Spear of how the impact of attack increased as Valtreyak hit the walls of the Stadium.

"I just don't get it!! How did Valt come to this?" Spear asked clearly confused yet confirmed that it was not Valt who had done this.

"He got help from Free." Ataru said as the trio of Bladers stared at the blond who was just lazily sitting and observing the battle.

"Sure it's because of him." Silas said.

Y/N'S POV:

Then Valtreyak hit Wywron causing it to move from its position and go towards the Stadium Walls.

Shield Crash is coming but I don't think so it can effect Valtreyak..or maybe it can? Who knows? I just wish that it shouldn't.

"Big deal!! this isn't over yet!!"Wakiya yelled.

Valt gasped as he saw Wywron coming down with its Power.

"Let's Do It!! Go Wywron!!!" Wakiya commanded.

"You have alot more work. Your defence can't handle our speed!! Spring Attack!!!!! Charge!!!" Valt yelled.

"Oh yeah!!? Let's see if you can handle this? Wywron Shield Crash!!" Wakiya yelled.

Both the beys were colliding with each other and neither of them was ready to stop..

And then Wywron Bursted.. causing Wakiya to be shocked," No way!!"

I could sense the shock and utter disappointment in his eyes.

"Genisis Valtreyak with a Burst Finish. BC SOL wins the second game with a score of 2-1 causing her to score a point of 1 against SunBat United. The scores are 1 all." Announced the referee.

"Yeah!!! I did it!!' Valt shouted as he jumped and fisted in the air.

"Great job Valt" I mumbled as I smiled at him.... though he didn't noticed it... As he was busy jumping.

I looked up and saw that Kris was happy as she was smiling at Valt. That made me smile by itself. We are doing great.. But this victory is all because of the advice of somebody.

"Well.. it's all because of you Free.. Thanks for your advice." I told him.

"Not me.. But him.." He said as he gestured towards Valt.

"Yeah but... The advice was yours.." I said.

"Maybe.. but he was the one to follow it smartly.." He mumbled.

I just smiled.." Great Thinking Free."

I then heard Affire.."He's down to earth!! Not taking compliments!! Wow!! You got a perfect Man Y/N!"

I just signed..Is she not going to stop??

But wait!!!

Free can hear the voices of Beys!!Right?

I looked up at Free to see whether he heard it or not..But then.. I saw him staring at me..

OH NO!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 438 20
1 on #shukurenai on 23 June 2021 1 on #beybladeburst on 25th June 2021 I took off my mask for a while and then started thinking about her, Y/n. Do I...
6.9K 106 27
If you have an idea you guys would like to publish, please msg me or pm me and I will add it to this! I will try my best! Requests are open, and you...
17.3K 1.2K 34
have you ever wondered whats the view beyond the lenses? although im singing my heart out to someone who could save me from myself, i find it rather...