25 days of cadnis + twins

By maybeimamuppet

25 days of holiday themed cadnis oneshots, featuring my twin oc's :DD More

intro + important info!!
day 1: cuddles
day 2: first day of snow
day 3: lazy day
day 4: playing in the snow
day 5: sick day
day 6: hot chocolate
day 7: binging christmas movies
day 8: christmas crafts
day 9: playing christmas music
day 10: christmas party
day 11: getting the christmas tree
day 12: christmas shopping
day 13: adopting a pet
day 14: decorating
day 15: date night
day 16: making christmas cookies
day 17: making gingerbread houses
day 18: learning rocking around the pole dance
day 19: making special breakfast
day 20: family dinner
day 22: wearing onesies
day 23: mistletoe/kissing
day 24: christmas eve
day 25: christmas!!

day 21: inviting friends over

43 1 17
By maybeimamuppet

day 21! holy crap four more days!!!

the twins are seven months old here!

enjoy!!

—————

"Do you think Damian still has his Santa costume from high school?" Cady asks one night at about two in the morning.

"Why?" Janis groans, crawling back into bed after getting the twins back to sleep.

"I want to get Santa photos with the squishes," Cady says. "But the mall can be kind of overwhelming, and their stranger danger sense is sort of on overdrive right now. But they know him, so I think if he was willing to be Santa for us they'd go a lot better."

"Oh," Janis yawns. "He probably does, I'll text him tomorrow. If not we can just put you in your rocking around the pole costume."

"Absolutely not," Cady yawns back. "I should've burned that thing a long time ago."

"Noooo," Janis pleads. Cady flicks her gently before cuddling in under the duvet.

"Dork. Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too."

-

Janis keeps her promise and texts Damian as soon as they wake up the next morning, while Cady feeds the babies.

danis: hey i have a kinda weird question

jamian: Janjan you haven't ever had a question that hasn't been weird

danis: >:l

jamian: You know I love youuuuuuu~

danis: >:l

jamian: Come on man

danis: >:l

danis: fine i love you too

jamian: There we go. Order has been restored to the universe

jamian: Now what do you need

danis: do u still have ur santa costume from hs

jamian: I never had one, that was property of the school

danis: eew

jamian: Yeah it didn't smell fantastic

jamian: Why?

danis: cads wants the smalls to meet santa but they're at the age where they're like super terrified of strangers

jamian: Aww!!!!

jamian: I'll buy a new one of course I'll be Santa

danis: aww d

danis: you don't have to do that

jamian: Janis

jamian: I Will Be Santa And You Can't Stop Me

danis: um

danis: ok

danis: u free tomorrow? im gonna see if reg can take pics too, cads wants those

jamian: Got it. I'm off to go hunt Santa

danis: why are we still friends

jamian: Bc you looooove me

danis: i do. love you dork talk later

jamian: Love you too. Cuddle those babies for me

danis: 👍👍

"Okay, he says he doesn't have it anymore, but he's gonna buy a new one," Janis says. Cady hands over a baby to be burped and gets to work feeding the next one.

"He doesn't have to do that," Cady says.

"I tried to tell him that," Janis murmurs, drumming gently on her baby's back. "He's a very committed uncle."

"Yeah," Cady says, smiling down at the baby nursing and gently stroking a finger over a chubby cheek. "You two are so lucky. You have sooo many people who love you."

Janis holds the baby she has aloft and kisses all over her face, smiling at the happy little squeal she gets in response. "But we love you most!"

—-

"Ho ho ho!" Damian greets when he enters their house the next day, trailed by Aaron in an elf costume. "Oh my goodness, Christmas fairies."

Cady smiles and bounces the babies slightly to make them smile. They're in matching long sleeved white onesies, complete with fluffy tutus and little Santa hats. Leo's onesie says 'Santa Baby' in red, and Layla's says it in green. "They just woke up from their nap, they're still a little tired. Come here, girls, come say hi!"

Damian reaches out to hold them to say hello, so Cady passes them both over. Janis comes down the stairs then, holding a white sheet Regina had requested for their backdrop. "Hey guys. Looking killer."

"Thanks," Aaron nods, making the bell on top of his hat jingle. "Two for one deal."

"You do look awesome," Cady laughs. Her daughters seem to be assessing Damian. Neither of them have cuddled in like they usually do, and are instead staring intently at his face. Leo suddenly gives a frightened whimper and bursts into tears. Layla screams when her sister starts to cry and continues wailing as they both reach out for someone to take them away from the scary stranger who's grabbed them. "Oh no! Oh, sweethearts, come here."

She takes her babies back carefully, pouting as they both bury their terrified little faces in her shoulder and cry. Janis motions for Damian to take his hat and beard off so they can see his face before she comes to help Cady calm the babies down.

"Eee!" Leo wails desperately when she sees Janis' face, clinging to her tightly while Layla is wrapped around Cady.

"Shh, Bumblebee, Mommy's got you," Janis hushes. "That's just Uncle Damian, baby! Look."

Leo warily pokes her little face out to see, wrapping her arms tightly around Janis for safety. Janis holds her just as tight and points to Damian, who waves.

"Hi Lolo! It's just me," he says in his usual voice. "You don't have to be scared."

"Dedede?" Leo asks curiously, tilting her head in confusion. It definitely didn't look like Uncle Damian a minute ago.

"Yeah, that's Uncle Damian, see?" Janis asks. Leo sniffles, but continues looking. Janis dries her baby's tears and kisses her cheek. "Mama and I won't give you to strangers, you're okay."

"I get it man, I'm scared of Santa too," Damian chuckles, taking Leo back as she reaches out for him again. "He seeeees you when you're sleeping, and knoooooows when you're awake!"

"That is kinda creepy," Cady laughs, still trying to coax Layla to look again. "My poor little squish, you're okay! Mama's here, you're okay, I promise. Shh, sweetheart."

"Hey," Regina calls as she enters the house with her camera, flanked by her girlfriends.

"Uh oh, what happened to the babies?" Karen frowns.

"We had a scare with Santa," Janis chuckles. "They're only seven months old, they're not the best with faces yet."

"This one seems fine," Gretchen says, tickling Leo's tummy and kissing her cheek in greeting as she heads by. Leo giggles and tucks her head to try to squish Gretchen away.

"Yeah, and she's usually our little scaredy cat too," Cady giggles. "Must be the uncle love override. Lala's just taking her time."

"Poor thing," Aaron frowns. "Can I try something?"

"Of course," Cady says, continuing to bounce and hush her baby to calm her down. Aaron comes up and gently tries to get Layla to turn her head the other way. After a bit of tapping and gentle coaxing, Layla flips her head around and rests against her teary face back against Cady's shoulder.

Aaron takes his hat off so she can see his face a bit better, then covers it with his hands. "Peek a boo!"

Layla pauses her wailing for a second, confused by this new game. Aaron does it again and gets a very serious face in return. The third time seems to be the charm, as Layla finally gives a little smile. Aaron continues doing it until she giggles.

"Aww, there we go," Cady chuckles. "Do you wanna go with Uncle Aaron?"

Layla sniffles and nods, reaching out for him. Aaron takes her and gently tosses her in the air a couple times before bringing her back over to Damian.

"Look, see? Your sister's with Damian, you don't have to be scared of him," Aaron says. Layla pensively chews on an index finger. "You're gonna hold some serious grudges when you're older, kiddo."

"Eee," Layla says, reaching for Janis. She's still a little wary of everything going on.

"Come here," Janis chuckles, taking her daughter from Aaron. "It's just Uncle Damian! He just had on a silly hat, look. No strangers."

Layla looks thoughtfully, but makes no effort to leave Janis' hold. Janis chuckles again and carries her over to the living room.

"Poor baby. Let's go see what Aunt Reggie's up to, hm?"

"Stop calling me that!" Regina calls as she stands on the couch to hang the sheet from the ceiling. Gretchen adds some decorative ornaments around so it's not all one color.

"Regina's too hard for them to say," Janis defends.

"What about Gretchen?"

"They can't say Gretchen either," Janis says. She points to Gretchen standing nearby. "Who's that, Ladybug?"

"Gigigigi," Layla babbles.

"See? Gretchen's Aunt GG."

"Why can't I be Aunt Gina or something?"

Janis shrugs. "That bit's just me. I think Aunt Reggie suits you."

"I hate you," Regina grumbles sarcastically. "Only for you two, Layla. I'll only be Reggie for you."

Layla giggles even though she clearly doesn't understand what they're talking about. Janis smiles when she sees her baby smile. "There we go, there's my happy girl. Are you ready for your pictures?"

Layla looks at her curiously and nods. Regina smiles and comes over. "I should get some practice ones, can I hold you?"

Layla eagerly reaches out for her auntie, and Janis lets her go. Regina positions her on the sheet covered couch and crouches down to get some practice shots so her camera is properly adjusted for the lighting in this environment. Layla pats the cushions she's on with her little hands and starts chewing on her tutu.

"Ladybug, what are you doing?" Cady chuckles when she comes to see what they're up to. Damian, Aaron, and Leo follow her. "Is your outfit yummy?"

"Mmmmm," Layla replies with a little smile.

"You little goofball," Cady hums affectionately. Layla reaches out, so Cady goes to kiss all over her little face. "You're such a good model! Such a big smile for your pictures!"

"Those outfits are adorable," Regina says as she sneakily snaps a few of Cady with one of her babies. Damian heads over and pops Leo by her sister so they can get some of the two of them together. "Ah, there's the other one! Can one of you get them to look at me? Ish?"

Karen does a goofy little dance behind Regina and waves one of their toys around to make a jingle noise. The babies look at her and giggle at her antics, making for an absolutely adorable photo.

"Do you want any with you guys?" Regina asks. Janis looks at Cady, who shrugs and nods. Each of them take a baby on their lap and hold them close. Regina coaches them through a few poses. Kissing while the babies smile at the camera, kissing the babies, tickling the babies and smiling at their giggles. They also get one gem inadvertently as Layla tried to wriggle into a new position and stuck her little fist into Janis' mouth.

"Alright, how are we doing this if they're scared of Santa?" Regina asks once that's sorted out, resting her camera against her shoulder. Damian shrugs.

"Sit down," Janis says, a plan forming in her mind. Damian does as the babies are gently removed to make room. "Okay, now take them and let them look at you for a while."

Damian does, holding the twins to face him on his lap. They both giggle and reach for his face like normal, wanting to play with their favorite uncle. Damian tickles them and cuddles them to make them feel safe.

Slowly, the babies are turned to face the camera, and Aaron sneaks up to put Damian's hat and beard back on.

"Now everyone do literally anything to stop them looking backwards," Janis instructs. Everyone understands the assignment.

Regina moves around the room for different angles so they track her instead of looking at Damian. Aaron jingles the bell on his hat to catch their eye, and Gretchen and Karen dance behind Regina. Cady sits on the ground just out of frame and coos at them keep their attention, and Janis grabs some of their favorite snacks to offer as a reward every time they get a few solid photos.

"That's probably enough," Regina says after snapping a few almost directly in their faces. Layla reaches out to grab her camera, and Regina just barely pulls it back in time to avoid getting chubby little fingerprints all over the very expensive lens. "Good job, twins!"

Everyone goes to peek over her shoulders at a few of the photos. Cady smiles happily at the ones she's allowed to see. "These are perfect, oh my goodness! So cute. Thank you guys so much."

"Anytime," Damian chuckles. "We love these munchkins!"

Leo looks at him warily, but this time Damian remembers to remove his beard and hat. She stays suspicious, but reaches for him again.

"Do you guys want to stay for dinner? We have cookies," Janis offers.

"Jay, we can't give them cookies for dinner," Cady admonishes.

"No, I meant, like... separately. Those were two different offers," Janis corrects.

"Oh. Yeah, do you guys want to stay?"

Everyone looks to their respective partners to check before shrugging. "Yeah, sure. We haven't seen enough of you guys recently."

—-

They may have ended up having cookies for dinner.

—————

hope you enjoyed!! see you tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 35 30
Every day for the month of November I posted a different Batfam oneshot. Enjoy.
7.5K 44 3
DaMiAn WaYnE oNeShOtS. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!! No x reader I'm sorryyyy XD I may or may not add my oc :) BTW it took me a phat ass hour to make t...
2.7K 55 26
25 holiday themed cadnis oneshots, or, as i'm calling it, my cad-vent calendar :) come get y'all juice
5.7K 311 12
This is a collection of wintery prompts for SuperCorp. They are all standalone stories. Day 1 (12/14): Cold/Snow Day 2 (12/15): Family/Tradition Day...