25 days of cadnis + twins

Av maybeimamuppet

25 days of holiday themed cadnis oneshots, featuring my twin oc's :DD Mer

intro + important info!!
day 1: cuddles
day 2: first day of snow
day 3: lazy day
day 5: sick day
day 6: hot chocolate
day 7: binging christmas movies
day 8: christmas crafts
day 9: playing christmas music
day 10: christmas party
day 11: getting the christmas tree
day 12: christmas shopping
day 13: adopting a pet
day 14: decorating
day 15: date night
day 16: making christmas cookies
day 17: making gingerbread houses
day 18: learning rocking around the pole dance
day 19: making special breakfast
day 20: family dinner
day 21: inviting friends over
day 22: wearing onesies
day 23: mistletoe/kissing
day 24: christmas eve
day 25: christmas!!

day 4: playing in the snow

86 1 42
Av maybeimamuppet

day four weeeeee yay!!!

alrighty!! the twins are a year old here!!

enjoy!

—————

"Good morning, my little snowflakes!" Janis greets as she heads to wake the twins up for the morning.

"Hi Mommy!" Layla chirps happily. Leo just yawns and smiles at her. Janis chuckles and kisses the top of each little head before she grabs them to get changed.

"Hi munchkin. Did you sleep good?" Layla nods. Janis smiles again and kisses her forehead. "Good. Mwah, there we go! Now Leo Beo." Leo reaches out to be changed, so Janis swaps her out for her sister and gets her situated. "There we go, let's go get Mama."

Janis carries both down the hall to the big bedroom to wake up Cady. She smiles at the happy squeals their babies give when they see her and sets them down on the bed to wake her up.

"Mama!" Leo chirps, settling on Cady's back as if she's riding a pony. Layla lies on her side by Cady's face and presses their noses together. They both frown in confusion when Cady doesn't wake up. Leo bends down and tries to pry one of her eyes open with a little hand. "Mama?"

Cady slyly winks at Janis before she gives a growl. She rolls to pin the twins beneath her, and takes advantage of their surprise to pull their arms up to tickle beneath and blow raspberries on their cheeks. They both scream in surprise, but quickly start laughing and trying to escape.

"No, Mama!" Layla laughs heartily, trying to wriggle out from underneath her. Cady sits up on her knees and snatches her up.

"No?" she teases, kissing over the ticklish part of Layla's neck. "But Mama needs Layla kisses. I need to kiss right here and tickle under these arms."

Leo takes the opportunity to run away, sliding off the bed and running back to Janis for protection. Janis chuckles and picks her up, kissing her cheek as Leo anxiously nibbles on a fingertip.

"Where did my other monkey go?" Cady asks when she realizes that one has escaped. Janis slowly approaches the bed with Leo. Cady gives Layla a chance to breathe and comes over. Leo giggles nervously as Cady gets closer and wags her fingers ominously. She shrieks in surprise as Cady snatches her up and carefully tosses her onto the bed, before following after her and tickling her belly as she kisses all over her face. "Okay, okay. All done."

Leo pants heavily to get her breath back, but both of them are smiling widely. Their chubby cheeks are flushed from their exertion and their hair is somehow more wild than it was a second ago. Cady rolls onto her back and has both of them sit on her belly.

"My precious little ones," she says quietly. She looks to Janis with a smile and reaches an arm out. "Mommy, why are you all the way over there?"

"Wanted to keep out of the cuddle attacks," Janis chuckles, cuddling in next to her family. Leo crawls over to her, so she holds her close while Cady keeps Layla. "What should we do today?"

"'Gain," Leo says.

"What again, Bee?"

Leo lifts her arms above her head to show she wants more tickles. Janis nods and says, "Ah." Leo pouts and does it again. Janis smiles ominously. Anxiously, Leo does it one more time, and this time Janis pokes a finger under a tiny arm. Leo shrieks and quickly puts her arms back down, but she smiles. "No?"

"No," Leo says with a head shake, seeming to realize she doesn't actually want any more. Janis chuckles and kisses her forehead.

"Okay, no more."

"I think I know what we can do," Cady says. She sets Layla down on the ground and says, "Go look out the window."

Layla runs over and pulls the curtains open. Leo follows quickly and pops up on her tippy
toes to peek out. They both gasp and turn around to see their moms when they notice.

"Snow!"

"Yeah, it snowed last night! Should we go play in it after breakfast?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, come on then! Let's go get some food in those bellies," Cady coaxes, reaching out to carry them down to the kitchen.

—————

"Whoever invented snow boots did not think about how hard it is to put snow boots on babies," Janis huffs, trying to force a boot onto Layla's little foot. Cady laughs as she pulls a tiny beanie over Leo's head.

"Wanna switch?"

"Please," Janis sighs. Cady hands over Layla's hat and takes the boot.

"Jay, you're putting them on the wrong feet," Cady chuckles. "That's why you were having such a hard time."

"Oh." Janis replies. "They look the same, how was I supposed to know?"

"I guess they don't really have much shape," Cady agrees. "Alright Ladybug, gimme this foot." Layla sticks a little leg out and lets Cady shove the boot on the proper foot this time. "There we go! Other foot now."

It takes almost a half hour, but eventually, the babies are fully dressed for the weather in their little boots and mittens and hats, and then decked in their snowsuits. Cady and Janis tug on their own boots and coats and gloves, and then they're ready.

"My little marshmallows!" Cady coos when she sees both babies in their puffy grey snow outfits. They do look rather like the Michelin Man. "Okay, let's go play!"

Daffodil barrels out the door before the twins can make it out and leaps into the snow bank at the foot of the driveway. The twins both giggle and take anxious steps onto the porch.

"What do you think, girls?" Janis asks, holding Layla's hand and leading her to the yard. Cady follows with Leo and then the twins are set loose. Layla jumps up and down a couple times and giggles at the crunching noise of the snow beneath her boots. Leo seems a bit more apprehensive, holding tight to Cady's hand and looking around at the sea of glittery white stuff around her.

"Do you like it, baby?" Cady asks, squeezing her hand to get her attention. Leo looks up at her and nods. "Yeah? Thinking about it?" Another nod. "Okay. Should we make snow angels?"

"Angel?" Leo asks confusedly, pushing her hat up a bit so she can see. Cady nods.

"Yeah! Lala, come here," she coaxes. Layla shuffles her way over. "Okay, lie down in the snow." She chuckles as her daughters both plop backwards onto their bums and the stretch out. "And then do this!" She demonstrates how they should move their arms. Both babies frown in confusion and wag their arms over their faces instead of making the wings like they were meant to.

"Like this," Janis laughs, pressing Leo's arms into the snow and moving them up and down. Layla pokes her head up to look and then copies her sister. "There you go! Now move your legs!" They both wag their legs from side to side, and then Janis hauls them back upright by the front of their snowsuits and pops them back on their feet. "Look!"

"Angel!" Leo giggles, pointing to her beautiful snow creation. Janis smiles and nods.

"Yeah, you both are," she says quietly. Layla looks thoughtfully at hers before she elects to run around and explore.

Neither of the twins are particularly skilled in athletic endeavors yet, having only been walking for a few months. With the added weight of the boots and thick down of her snowsuit, she quickly takes a tumble and trips face-first into the snow.

"Uh oh," Cady chuckles. Layla wails into the snow, and continues fussing as Cady gently picks her up and brushes the crystals off her chubby cheeks. "Oh, baby, you're okay! Poor thing, it's cold, I know."

"No snow!" Layla insists, cuddling into Cady's shoulder. "All done."

"All done? We've only been outside for five minutes," Cady pouts. "You don't like the snow?"

"No!"

Janis frowns too and heads behind Cady so she's eye level with Layla. "I bet I can make this little pumpkin smile."

Layla huffs crankily and turns her head away. Janis follows and starts making crazy faces at her, poking out her tongue and tugging on her ears to make a monkey face. Cady can feel Layla trying not to react, but eventually she hears a quiet giggle from the baby in her arms.

"There we go," she chuckles. "Mommy always makes it better, huh?"

Layla nods and reaches for Janis, so Janis takes over carrying her while Cady goes to Leo. "What are you doing, Lishy?"

Leo whirls around in surprise. Her lips are suspiciously speckled with a few snowflakes, and Cady sees the handful she has in her mitten.

"Yummy," she says. Cady laughs and squats down next to her.

"It's not for eating, silly!" she says. Leo impishly takes another bite. "Oh well. I guess it'll help you stay hydrated. Build up your immunity. Just don't eat the yellow snow."

Leo tips her head in confusion, but continues munching on the snow around her. Janis is continuing to try to coax Layla into being set down.

"Come here, baby," Cady coaxes, reaching for her from the ground. Layla looks suspicious, but willingly goes to her mama. "My poor squish. I have an idea."

"'Dea?" Leo asks, crawling onto her lap as well and tipping her head backwards to look at her. Cady smiles back and kisses her nose.

"Mmhmm. Should we... call Uncle D and Uncle Aaron to come play?"

"Unca D!" Layla cheers. Leo nods eagerly.

"Yeah, okay. We'll see if they can come play with us," Cady grins. She pulls her phone out of her coat pocket and brings up Facetime. Damian answers after just a few rings as he always does. "Hi Dame!"

"Hey, Cads!" Damian greets. "Aww, hi little ones! What are you guys doing?"

"Hiiiiii," Leo greets eagerly.

Layla waves. "Snow!"

"We kind of ran out of things to do, do you two want to come join us?" Cady says, adjusting the twins' positions so they can both see their uncle on screen.

"Yeah, of course! I still have my old sleds, should we go do that?" Damian asks.

"Oh, they'd love that," Cady chuckles. "We'll meet you at the park, then?"

"Sounds good! I'll go get Aaron and we'll be there!"

"Bye-bye!" Layla waves before Damian hangs up.

"Bye, honey!"

"Mama?" Leo chirps when Damian disappears.

"Yes, snowflake?"

"Go bye-bye?"

Janis takes her so Cady can stand up. Cady gets herself back on her feet and dusts off the snow before she picks up Layla. "Yeah, we're gonna go to the park to play with Uncle D and Uncle Aaron! They're gonna teach you how to sled!"

"Wha's swed?"

"Uh..." Cady hums, trying to think of how to explain it. "It's a thing you sit on, and then you slide down a hill in the snow."

"Oh."

"It's fun, you'll like it," Cady continues. "Should we go?"

Her twins both nod. And even if they don't like sledding, the park is always fun. Janis takes Layla from Cady to get them both in the car. "Yeah, come on. God, you two are so cute, I can't take it."

Cady returns Daffodil to the warm house and locks up, and then they head off.

—-

"Unca D, Unca D!" The twins yell when they see him, toddling full speed towards him. Yet again, Layla trips about halfway. Leo follows this time and also gets a face full of snow.

"My goodness," Cady sighs, going to get Layla when she releases a distraught wail into the snow. Damian is close enough to get Leo, who buries her little face in his shoulder and sniffles miserably. "These boots are causing all sorts of problems today."

"Poor kids," Damian chuckles. Layla continues releasing frustrated whimpers as Cady brushes the snow off her face. Cady kisses her cheek and bounces her to try to cheer her up.

"Layla Reese, why are you so grumpy? My goodness," she murmurs. "Cranky pants. Come here, you're gonna love this."

Damian follows Janis and Cady over to Aaron with the sleds. Aaron waves at Layla and finally gets her to smile. "Hey, kiddo! You want to try sledding?"

Layla looks at him thoughtfully and nods. Aaron comes over and takes her, gently resting her in the sled to pull up the hill. Damian carefully coaxes Leo away from his shoulder to see.

"You wanna sit with your sister?"

Leo sniffs and nods, so Damian sticks her behind Layla. Aaron takes hold of the rope and starts climbing up, followed by the rest of the grownups. Layla isn't expecting the motion and tips onto her back, knocking over Leo. Neither of them seem particularly fussed by the fact that they're suddenly lying down, and elect to stay that way. Layla giggles as she watches the clouds move above her head.

"There we go, there's a smile," Cady chuckles. "How are we doing this?"

"However you want," Damian shrugs. "You two can go first and show them what it's like, if you want."

"I don't know if we'll be able to get them out of it, they seem like they're having a good time," Janis chuckles. Layla whines grumpily when she's lifted out of her sled and passed over to her uncle. Leo just pouts. "Watch me and Mama, okay? Then you get to go!"

"This hill is kind of high," Cady says anxiously as she sits down in the front spot. Janis holds it steady for her and sits behind her. Cady shivers slightly as Janis kisses her neck.

"I'll protect you."

"Yo, lovebirds, quit canoodling and get going," Damian says, gently nudging them down. Cady squeaks in fright and closes her eyes as they start hurtling down the hill.

"Baby, open your eyes!"

"I'm scared!"

"Yeah, but you're also steering!" Janis responds.

"Oh!" Cady says as she remembers she does have the rope in her hands. Just as she opens them, they hit a small bump and some snow flies into her face, and she can't see anyway.

"Caddy!"

"Ow," Cady groans as they wind up in a bush at the bottom of the hill. Its leaves have obviously fallen off for the winter, so it doesn't make a great bumper. Rather pokey.

"I'm steering next time, Peanut," Janis laughs, disentangling herself from their bush and holding out a hand for her wife. She can hear Damian and Aaron's laughter from above them, and can faintly hear Leo and Layla giggling too. "Hey! Don't laugh at us, it's not our fault this stupid bush is here!"

"Doesn't mean it's not funny!" Damian retaliates. "Come get your kid, she wants to try!"

"Leo wants to go?" Cady asks in shock as she tugs the sled back to the top. "My brave girl, I'm so proud of you! Who do you want to go with?"

"Uh..." Leo hums, looking between four of her favorite people in the whole world. How is she supposed to pick just one? "Uh... Mommy!"

"Haha, yeah!" Janis cheers, taking her baby and kissing her cheeks. "Lala, you want to try?"

Layla nods. "Unca D."

"Yeah, I get Layla!" Damian chuckles, taking her from his fiancé and climbing into the other sled. "Should we race?"

"Yeah!" Layla says eagerly. Leo seems to consider it before giving a nod.

"Alright, ready?" Cady asks, preparing to push both sleds. "Three... two... one... go!"

Layla giggles the whole way down the hill, drumming her hands against Damian's. Leo lets out a frightened squeak and clings to Janis, but she's also laughing by the time they hit the bottom. And, thankfully, they manage to avoid the bushes this time.

"'Gain!" Layla cheers. Leo stands up to get out and trips over the side of the sled. But this time, she just pushes herself back up and jumps up and down a couple times.

"'Gain! 'Gain!"

"Okay, okay," Damian chuckles. "You guys have it easy, you don't even have to walk back up."

Leo giggles at him as she lies down in the sled. Layla lies in hers, and they're both tugged back up to the starting point.

"Was that fun?" Cady cheers as they reach her. "You guys went fast!"

"But who won?" Janis pants as she reaches the top.

"You did," Aaron says. "Just barely."

"Aw, man," Damian huffs. Layla copies him.

"Ah, man!"

"Goofy," Cady chuckles, picking her up. "You'll have to try again!"

"Again!" Layla yells. Cady raises her eyebrows.

"Yeah, again!"

"Mama come?" Leo asks, shuffling over to tug on Cady's coat.

"Yeah, I'll go with you this time," Cady says. "Layla, who do you want?"

"Moooommy," Layla says, reaching for Janis. Janis takes her with a chuckle.

"Okay, here we go!" Cady says excitedly. Leo clings to her hand, but she can hear her precious giggles the whole way down until they reach the bottom.

"Fun!" Leo cheers.

"It is fun," Cady agrees with a laugh. Leo usually doesn't enjoy new activities the first time, or even try them. Cady is glad to see her so willing to try this new experience, and watch her baby play.

————-

They sled several more rounds, with every possible combination of baby and grownup. They wind up in the bushes more than anyone cares to admit, and they end up with facefuls of snow more than they had expected.

Eventually, they do unfortunately have to go home. The babies are in desperate need of a nap, and the grownups need some lunch.

Cheeks are rosy and hair is frizzy with sweat, but their hearts are full and some of the most precious memories have been formed.

Let it snow.

—————

hope you enjoyed!! see you tomorrow!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.5K 44 3
DaMiAn WaYnE oNeShOtS. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!! No x reader I'm sorryyyy XD I may or may not add my oc :) BTW it took me a phat ass hour to make t...
913 97 16
"When did everything go so wrong, Damian?" Damian frowns. "What?" "I dunno. Did you know I wanted to be a painter in highschool? How did I go from ar...
2.7K 55 26
25 holiday themed cadnis oneshots, or, as i'm calling it, my cad-vent calendar :) come get y'all juice