choni oneshots

Autorstwa st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... Więcej

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

Youre mine, and only mine

2.1K 28 0
Autorstwa st4rzxrt

"Don't you dare touch her," Cheryl hisses, and poor Betty Cooper shrinks into herself.

"Sorry, Cheryl, I thought..."

"Get your filthy hands off her, you egg!"

"Cher..."

"No! Toni, she's touching you and you're mine and she's not allowed to, TT."

"Okay, Cheryl, I'm straight, and I have no interest whatsoever in dating Toni –"

"Are you saying she's not worthy? Because she is, you peasant. She's the most wonderful girlfriend anyone could ask for and I will not have you putting her down!"

"Cheryl!"

"That's not what I meant, Cher," Betty looks fed up. "You know that's not what I meant."

"It better have not been, cousin. Because if it was..."

"Cheryl." Toni's not sure if she's pissed at her girlfriend or flattered. "Baby, calm down."

Cheryl shoos Betty away and pulls Toni closer, pushing her roughly against the lockers and resting her head against the serpent's. "You're mine, Toni. Mine."

Toni tightens her grip on Cheryl's curls. "I know, Cher –"

"Not Betty's. Not Veronica's. Not Josie's or Jughead's or Archie's. Mine."

Toni looks right up into Cheryl's eyes. "Show me."

She feels Cheryl's breath hitch and the redhead attacks her, sucking a deep bruise into Toni's dark skin. "Cher..." Toni whispers. "Kiss me."

Cheryl shakes her head. "Take me home, Toni, and I'll do much more."

Toni's all too quick to succumb. "Your car, five minutes," she breathes.

"Make it two," Cheryl husks, detaching from Toni's smooth skin with a pop, smiling satisfactorily at the pulsing bruise she's left.

0o0o0

They don't even make it to the bedroom. The second the door's locked behind them, Cheryl's on top of Toni, taking charge for once in a fit of rage. She slams the smaller girl against the way, shoving her thigh in between Toni's legs and bringing her hands up to hold Toni's shoulders.

"Cheryl," Toni murmurs, panting already. "Just... kiss... me, please, Cher."

Cheryl grins wickedly. "What was that, TT?"

"Please, Cheryl!"

Cheryl smirks. "I'm not sure, TT." She jerks her knee up, hitting right between Toni's legs, and the shorter girl lets out a short gasp. Cheryl holds it there, scratching lightly at Toni's neck, and Toni melts, perfectly happy for her girlfriend to be in charge for once.

"Cher..." she moans. "Cheryl..."

Cheryl ignores her, trailing her fingers down to grip Toni's round ass, grinding her leg up and down against Toni's center, the shorter girl beginning to break already.

"More, Cher," Toni pants, trying to rub against Cheryl's knee, desperate for friction, but Cheryl pushes her down and removes her leg, looking down at Toni hungrily. "What would you prefer, Toni-girl," she whispers, her voice tight. "Fingers, or tongue?"

She licks a line from Toni's collarbone to below her ear, sucking hard on her earlobe and eliciting a moan from the shorter girl.

Toni's lost all her words, panting heavily, sure that if Cheryl even goes near where she needs her that she's going to fall apart completely.

"I said," Cheryl hisses. "What do you want, Toni?"

Toni pants, her mouth slack. "Want... you... Cheryl."

"What do you want me to do, baby girl?"

Toni grunts, sick of Cheryl's teasing, slamming herself against Cheryl, clutching her. "Cheryl, I swear to god."

Cheryl chuckles. "Okay, okay, baby, calm down."

She pulls away completely and Toni whines, glaring at Cheryl and taking matter into her own hands, bringing one of her hands to rest in between her legs.

"No, Toni," Cheryl says. "That's my job." She pulls Toni's hand away and the shorter girl lets out a breathy moan, thrusting her hips up.

Cheryl takes a look at her and bites her lip, bringing a perfectly manicured hand down to Toni's crotch, peeling her fishnet stockings down those tan legs. "Jesus," she whispers, stroking the serpent's opening. "Is someone a little bit wet, huh?"

Toni husks, her breath low and laboured, clenching her thighs around Cheryl's hand. Cheryl smiles, her breathing increasing as she navigates Toni's folds, her thumb finally finding the shorter girl's clit and pressing down hard.

"Cher," Toni says through clenched teeth. The redhead covers her fingers in Toni's arousal, entering a single finger into her girlfriend and Toni clenches around her automatically.

"Not so fast," Cheryl murmurs. "Hang in there for me, baby girl."

Toni nods, rendered speechless, as Cheryl adds another finger and starts slowly circling the serpent's clit.

"Not... much... longer," Toni chokes out, her hips thrusting hard. "Cher..."

Cheryl presses a kiss to Toni's neck. "You're doing really good, baby girl. Keep it up."

"Cheryl..."

"It's okay, Toni," she whispers, right into Toni's ear. She pulls her whole hand out of Toni and brings it to her mouth, sucking her fingers clean and moaning, feeling her centre grow wetter. Toni watches her girlfriend with half-lidded eyes, the image in front of her almost sending her over the edge.

"Cheryl..."

"Not yet, Toni," Cheryl murmurs around her fingers. "Give me a minute."

Toni shakes her head, bringing her hand down to touch herself, but Cheryl growls and drops to her knees, burying her head in Toni's thighs. She presses kiss after kiss on the girl's legs and Toni's shuddering.

Cheryl looks up at Toni and the sight almost makes her let go of everything, and she looks back down and returns her fingers to inside her girlfriend and buries her face in Toni.

It takes less than a second. The minute Cheryl's tongue flicks out to meet her girlfriend's clit, Toni falls apart, clenching around Cheryl's fingers and pulling at Cheryl's hair, letting out a keen whine.

"Keep going," Toni whispers. "Please, Cher, keep going."

Cheryl's only too happy to comply, licking strokes up Toni's entrance, suckling on her clit until Toni undoes again, screaming her name into the empty halls of Thistle House, making Cheryl throb, before falling limp on top of her, her legs shaking.

"Feel good, babe?" Cheryl breathes, bringing on of her hands down to finger herself through her stockings, trying to relieve some of the pressure building there.

Toni nods, sinking to her knees. "Lie down."

Cheryl shakes her head, laughing. "You're exhausted, Toni. I can do this myself." Her fingers speed up, hips buckling, and Toni shakes her head, her breathing almost normal.

"Cher, no. Lie down."

Cheryl nods, Toni's tone making her limp. The serpent pushes Cheryl gently to the ground, crawling over the top of her and kissing her stomach.

"C'mon, Toni," Cheryl moans. "No foreplay. Don't be mean. I'm wet enough already."

Toni laughs, pressing a kiss to Cheryl's thigh. "Okay, baby."

She flicks her tongue out to taste Cheryl and almost orgasms again. Cheryl shudders beneath her, so close already, and Toni employs her lips, sucking on her girlfriend's clit and tickling the bundle of nerves with her tongue until Cheryl falls apart, grunting with her release, all intent of staying decent gone. Toni almost gets off on her girlfriend's face, eyes rolled back, mouth wide open, screaming her name. Toni's not happy with just one, so she climbs atop her girlfriend and starts grinding roughly against her, easily drawing another orgasm out of both of them.

When they're done, Cheryl and Toni fall to the ground in a panting heap, clutching at each other. "Who's are you?" Cheryl asks weakly, and Toni grins. "Yours, baby girl. And you're mine. And I love you."

"I love you too," Cheryl whispers, and finally lets the possessiveness go. "God, Toni, that was good."

"It freaking better have been," Toni grumbles. "We missed half a day of school!"

"Only two periods," Cheryl counters. "Besides, this was much more fun."

Toni laughs, pressing a kiss to Cheryl's nose. "Quite right, babe. Quite right."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
81.2K 1.1K 6
Some one shots and AUs about Riverdales Veronica Lodge and Betty Cooper. Feel free to correct spelling, grammar and make new requests.
1.8K 107 14
jane finds a picture at mikes house of the party and a girl who's head was torn out of the picture. mike acts weird when asked about it, and jane mak...
107K 555 134
hehe :) Choni texts over instagram and snapchat :P