π„π’π π‘π­πžπžπ§ π€π πšπ’π§ |...

By sunggchul_

hong sia x fem oc slay ig !! More

π™Šπ˜Ύ π™„π™‰π™π™Š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author Note

Chapter 24

456 17 1
By sunggchul_

No-in Pov

2 Years Later....

"You ready?" I asked Si-A as I opened the car door for her and she walked out. Today, Si-A and her classmates are going to reunite again.

"Yes, I am." She said and looked at the restaurant as she stood next to me. "You'll be fine. Go ahead, have fun." I told her as she faced me. "Okay." She said.

"Oh, there's Bo-Bae and Yeong-seon." I said as I pointed behind her back. She turned back and saw her friends as they waved at us and I waved back.

"Here. It's our 800th day anniversary." I said as I gave her a single rose. "Aww, thanks. I love it." She said as she looked at it. "Okay, go now." I said as pecked her lips and walked away but she grabbed my hand.

"Wait, where are you heading?" She asked. "Oh, I got some work to do at the clinic." I replied. Yes, I have my own clinic now. "Okay, be careful." She said and pecked my lips.

I smiled and got into my car and left.

___________________

Now, we're at Si-A's parents wedding. I sat next to Si-A as her parents walked through the middle. Everyone cheered and clapped for them as they smiled.

First they walked to Si-A's grandma and then her grandpa. After a half an hour, the wedding is done. Now, Si-A and I were walking through the garden next to the wedding place.

I held her hand as we walked. Then she suddenly asked "You wanna get married someday?" She said as she looked up at me. I stopped and stood in front of her.

"I don't know.." I said playfully as I scrunched my nose. "Yah, I'm serious." She said as she hitted my shoulder lightly.

"Of course. I would love to marry you someday." I chuckled making her eyes lit up. "Really?" She asked and I nodded. "I love you." She said as she hugged me. "Love you too." I said as I kissed her head.

Then she looked up at me and kissed my lips softly. What a day to remember.

___________________

Chapter 24 ✅
Super short chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 736 22
Discontinued, I'll leave the rest to your guys imagination! Jang Hewon, twin to Jang Yeong Hoon. After the appearance of the spheres, the school sugg...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3K 103 5
Cha Soyeon and Song Areum has been friends ever since their highschool days, they have their own differences. You could say their Polar Opposites So...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.