Chapter 5

Hwa-Young Pov

Everyone went home. U-Young said he had to do something real quick and he said he'd be home. Ji-ho went home safely. Same for Bo-Bae.

Now it's just Si-A and I. "Why are you following me?" She asked. "I'm not. I just wanna make sure you get home safely." I responded. "You don't have to." She said.

"I have to. Back then, I used to do that to my best friend." I said but little does she know it was her."Really? My best friend used to that too." She said as we made it to her house.

"Thank you then." She said. "Your welcom-" I said but someone cut me off. "Si-A." Ms Jung said. "Hey, mom." Si-A greeted. "Who's this?" Her mom asked while pointing at me.

"Hey there, I'm Hwa-Young." I said. "Oh, you're U-Young's sister?" She asked which I nodded to. "Are you guys friends? What are you doing here this late?" She asked me.

"I just wanted to make sure she got home safely."I answered. "Oh, thank you then. You remind me of someone." She said. "Who?" Si-A asked her mom.

"No-in. You really remind me of No-in." She said which made me kinda nervous. "Speaking of her, aren't you supposed to video call her tonight?" She asked her daughter.

My eyes went wide. I just remembered that I was supposed to video call her tonight. "Ahh. I should get home now." I said. "Alright. Thank you again Hwa-Young." She said as I bowed politely.

Then I walked fast and pulled out my phone to text Si-A to tell her that I can't video call her today. I felt bad.

Me
I'm really sorry Si-A. I can't video call today. I'm busy. I've got work. I'm really sorry.

My Si-A <3
Wao? I missed you. But I totally get it.

Me
Thanks for understanding. Anyways how was school today?

My Si-A <3
Great! We got new students. Hwa-Young and U-Young.

Me
That's great to hear. Well, I gotta go now. Bye! <3

My Si-A <3
Alright. Bye. 😊 <3
Read

__________________

"I'm your husband, Hong Dae Young! I almost said that but suddenly I lost my cool." He explained. U-Young have been explaining to us what happened between him and his wife an hour ago while we're here just drinking.

"To be more precise, you were her husband." I said. He just glared at me. "Yah! We didn't get divorce yet." He said. "Okay, but the one I need right isn't Hong Dae Young but Ko U-Young." Mr Ko said.

____________________

An hour have past. U-Young left 10 minutes ago and I think it's my turn to leave.

When I got out I saw Mrs Hong, Ms Chu and U-Young outside. I don't know what they're doing but they probably just talked so I walked to them.

"Hey, U-Young!" I said. "Eh? Who are you?" Ms Chu asked. "Ah, this is my sister." U-Young said. "Ah, Hwa-Young. Hey." Mrs Hong said."Wao? Hwa-Young? I thought you were No-in." She asked. "Wao? I thought she was still in America." Mrs Hong said.

U-Young and I looked at each other with wide eyes. Luckily someone came out of the car that parked right in front of us.

"Oh, Hwa-Young and U-Young." He said. Turns out it was Mr Choi, our teacher. "Why are you guys here?" He asked. "Why are you here?" U-Young asked him back.