SECOND CHANCE | JIKOOK✅

By StillWithYouJikook

"I, Jeon Jungkook , in faith, honesty and love, take you, Park Jiminto be my husband, To share with you God'... More

1.THE WEDDING
2.NEW LIFE
3.PAIN
4.LOST
5.Flashback
6.Fresh Start
7.Something
8.Cute
9.Too Much
10.PAST
11.Understanding Better
12.Missing
13.Dominant
14.Reason
15.Falling Again
17.SECOND CHANCE-THE END

16.Serendipity

1.6K 116 13
By StillWithYouJikook

Jungkook's POV

I felt a heaviness on my chest as I slowly opened my eyes, only to find Jimin sleeping beside me, snuggled up tightly. A smile formed on my lips as I looked at him, overwhelmed by his presence. I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his crown, attempting to push him away, but he only clung to me even more tightly.

"I wish you were always this clingy, Jimin," I thought to myself. After a while, I mustered the strength to move him and cover him with a blanket before heading to my office.

Tae's POV

As I was getting ready for my day at the office, my phone rang, and I picked up the call.

"Hyung..." I exclaimed in surprise, realizing it was my brother, Namjoon.

"Is everything okay, Tae?" he asked out of nowhere, concern evident in his voice.

"Yes, Hyung. Why?" I replied, confused by his sudden inquiry.

"Today, Jungkook called me to arrange a divorce papers," he revealed, dropping a bombshell on me.

I was stunned, not expecting this turn of events. "Wait... What? Divorce papers?" I asked, struggling to comprehend.

"Yes. He also asked me to transfer half of his funds to Jimin. I've already started the process," he stated matter-of-factly.

Anger welled up inside me. "Hyung, I'll talk to Jungkook. Thank you for letting me know," I said before ending the call and making my way to the office.

"Yeah, Jeon, what the hell is going on?" I confronted him as he sat in a chair, looking utterly hopeless. "Jungkook..."

He stared at the ceiling, tears streaming down his face, a complete mess. My heart shattered seeing my best friend in such a state.

He looked at me, a mixture of emotions in his eyes. I walked over and enveloped him in a tight hug, my arms encircling him.

"What happened, Jungkook? Are you okay? What's going on?" I asked, genuine concern lacing my words as I held him.

"Tae... I'm not okay," he choked out between sobs.

"Cry it out... I'm here. Everything will be alright," I assured him, allowing him to release his pent-up emotions. He cried for a while before we broke the hug.

"Come on, let's go out," I suggested, guiding him as we left the room. We headed to our usual hangout spot, hoping a change of scenery would bring some solace.

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, did you two kiss? Oh my, who made the first move?" Hobi hyung bombarded me with questions, making me blush.

"Have you confessed your love yet?" he continued, his curiosity evident.

"Hyung, he used to tease me a lot, so I haven't confessed yet. I'm planning to propose to him today after my performance," I confessed, feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

"Oh, how cheesy!" Hobi hyung remarked, playfully teasing me.

"Hyung, help me with the plan. Should I invite Tae as well?" I asked, seeking his advice.

"No, no, don't involve Tae. He won't be able to keep it a secret for even a minute," he warned, and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay, Jimin, since you're my best friend, count me in. What about that grandpa?" he pointed to Yoongi hyung.

"Just follow your heart, Jimin. He'll understand your feelings," Yoongi hyung patted my shoulder, offering his support.

________

"Wow, a proposal! I want to help too!" Eunwoo chimed in, appearing out of nowhere.

They all joined in to plan the surprise. Meanwhile, I bought a gift for Jungkook, eagerly awaiting his reaction. I already miss him, and I wonder how he'll respond to my proposal.

_____________

Jungkook's POV

I went straight to the venue where Jimin's performance was being held. A student guided me to my seat, and I anxiously awaited Jimin's appearance.

This would be the first time I'd witness him dancing and singing. Although I had heard him sing in the shower, seeing him perform live felt like a whole new experience. I spotted Yoongi, who waved at me, and I returned the gesture with a smile.

As the lights dimmed, a sense of anticipation filled the room. A bubble materialized on the stage, and Jimin emerged, looking eternal. He popped the bubble, and his dance began.

The crowd cheered and applauded, chanting his name. I felt a rush of adrenaline,of his each move, he pointed towards me during his performance,making my heart skip a beat.What are you trying to do, Jimin?

"Park Jimin... Park Jimin... Park Jimin..." The crowd's cheers filled the air, and I basked in their support.

"All this is no coincidence, just my feelings, the whole world is different from yesterday, just for your joy..." his voice echoed through the venue as he moved gracefully across the stage.

With each step, his eyes met mine, and a surge of emotions coursed through me. I knew deep down that Jimin wouldn't just leave me like that. There had to be more to the story.

At the end, he locked his eyes on me and i couldn't tell what he is upto.

____________

After the performance, I approached him backstage, still in awe of his incredible talent. "You came," he giggled, his smile infectious.

When you giggle, Jimin, it's the cutest thing, and it makes me forget everything else around us, I thought to myself, unable to contain my adoration for him. I smiled back at him, unable to hide my happiness.

"You were amazing, Jimin," I said, genuinely impressed.

"I'm always amazing," he replied, his smile never wavering.

I wanted to confess my feelings to him, but before I could say anything, he spoke up. "Jungkook... Yesterday, I said something to you, remember?" he asked, his voice laced with nervousness.

"Yes," I responded, my voice barely above a whisper.

I handed him a paper, and he was initially confused. "Is it my gift?" He asked, beginning to open it.

Jimin's POV

As I read the contents, my heart sank. "Divorce papers...?" I muttered in disbelief.

Looking at me with a blank expression, he confirmed, "Yes, it is. I've already signed them. Read it and sign it."

A wave of emotions washed over me. Didn't he love me? Was everything between us fake? Did he plan to break my heart like this? I mustered all my strength, closed the paper, and forced a smile.

"Jungkook, I got accepted into a dance studio in Australia. I don't know how to say this, but luckily, you came up with
divorce papers," I managed to say, my voice trembling, tears threatening to spill.

He smiled at me, and it felt like a dagger to my heart. "Congratulations, Jimin," he said, his words piercing through me.

"I'm tired... I'll see you at home... Bye," he said, turning away and walking off, leaving me shattered.

"Am I not worth to even drive with him?"

"Now everything is over between us... I hope he finds happiness. I hate you,Jungkook, with all my heart.

***************************************

Still one chapter left.. Will they end up together? Well they give each other a second chance?

Let us see in the last chapter.

Edited

🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 813 18
(PUBLISHING AGAIN MY DELETED BOOK KING'S QUEEN ) "Alpha, I would never accept this marriage. You are already married to me. How can you marry again w...
42.2K 1.8K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
74.7K 3.8K 27
𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 After losing his boyfriend, Jungkook's parents got him married to Park's oldest son. Latter still wasn't healed from his past...
142K 9.5K 49
(Completed) "Do you know what more painful than death? Forgetting the person who wounded your heart..." ☆▪︎☆ Jungkook is a Doctor..he was well succes...