Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

By AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... More

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 20

701 44 0
By AmandaAcheron

Yoongi followed and shut the door and finally got to look around inside.

"(Y/N) this is a very nice trailer. Equally as nice as anything we've ever had for a BTS event." He looked a bit surprised, but you thought it looked plenty big for just the two of you.

"I did mention that I thought all seven of you could fit in here nicely," you replied and Yoongi nodded.

"With some room to spare," he said as he turned to you and smiled.

You realized that this was going to be one of the spaces you spent the most time in for the next however long Yoongi needed you and decided it could use a few things to make it more comfortable. Interior slippers for one, Yoongi too Korean not to want to take his shoes off, but you stopped him when you realized neither of you had brought anything to change into and you'd need to go back out momentarily anyways.

Yoongi looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"I have socks on and know how to put my shoes back on," he said as he toed off his boots and pulled off his coat.

You gave up on the idea of a quick breakfast and decided to explore as well.

"The whole thing looks like it has bangeum paeneol, like in my studio," said Yoongi as he ran his hands over the walls. You agreed and made a mental note that "paeneol" in Korean sounded like panel in English. You wandered over to the kitchenette to see what kind of snacks and drinks were pre stocked and were pleasantly surprised to find a nice variety of American junk food. Nothing Korean, so a stop to Hmart was definitely in your future as soon as you could sneak it in.

You could hear Yoongi in the back making noise, so you wandered past a nicely appointed bathroom and found him in what appeared to be a master bedroom. Yoongi noticed your arrival and grabbed your hand in his.

"Look Babygirl, a place to rest in warmth," he said as he pulled you closer to both him and the bed. You blushed as he no doubt intended you to and you glanced up to see his smirky smile in place.

You nudged him with your shoulder and said "Later," and tugged on his hand back towards the door.

"I don't know about you, but I would like more coffee and some food," you said as you bent down to pull your boots back on.

Yoongi caught your chin in his hands, and you looked up at him. His fingers stroked your cheek and played havoc on your senses before he spoke.

He leaned towards you as he said, "Later will eventually come, right Babygirl?"

You stopped and looked at him truly. You leaned your cheek against his hand for a moment before replying.

"Yes Yoongi, but right now I want my coffee. Please!?" You attempted to make doe eyes at him, ala Jimin at his finest, and it made Yoongi crack up. 

 Perhaps you should rewatch some of the Run BTS episodes and take notes on how Jimin did it best. Your tactic did not seem very effective against the might of Min Yoongi.

Still chuckling Yoongi pulled his boots and coat back on and you both headed out of the trailer, Yoongi turning to lock it before you left.

Once you arrived instead the stage area, you marveled at the difference between yesterday and today. You turned towards the craft area and saw Derek.

"What a difference some heat makes, huh? Morning Mr. Min, morning (Y/N), how's everything today compared to yesterday," Derek asked.

Yoongi was already surveying the breakfast treats laid out but turned his attention back to Derek and smiled.

"Thanks to my new assistant, everything today is wonderful thank you." Yoongi glanced at you as he said it and you could not stop the blush on your cheeks. Maybe you needed to talk to a dermatologist or something if this was always going to be your reaction to this man. Anything he said provided that kind of reaction.

Derek noticed and grinned his ass off before his radio squawked saving you from having to acknowledge what happened. Derek waved goodbye to you and Yoongi and headed off to do whatever. Yoongi turned to you.

"Babygirl, why don't you get us some warm drinks and I'll grab the food. Just tea for me, your espresso this morning was enough for me today." Yoongi squeezed your hand in his and took off for the tables.

You made the rounds of napkins and silverware, before grabbing the drinks and finding Yoongi already sitting down. You chose to sit across from him at the table this morning and the look he thew you meant that he knew why you were sitting so far away and his smirky smile grew even as he ate.

However, just as you were cleaning up and settling into chat, the PA found Yoongi.

"Mr. Min, they're ready for you in hair and makeup," he said already turning away.

Yoongi rolled his eyes but got to his feet. He dug in his coat pocket for the keys and handed them to you.

"Stay warm until I get back Babygirl," he said as he handed them to you.

Before he left, you asked him about the hotel quickly, "Yoongi do you have any preferences or things I should look for when booking your hotel?"

A weird look crossed Yoongi's face before he replied.

"(Y/N) let me think on that while I'm in prep and we can talk about it...later," he said putting emphasis on the last word.

You tried a smile

"Lots of things to talk about...later?"

Yoongi turned back towards you once more, "I look forward to it."

Except later never got to happen on Tuesday. Yoongi was really active in the morning, it appeared they had modified the script somewhat so even if he wasn't speaking, he was needed in several background shots. That kept Yoongi onset most of the morning.

Thankfully you had brought both your laptops again and you were able to get a copy of the script from Jason and start to mark where you thought Yoongi was at.

You sent texts to Miso, and she said she was still working with the hotel. No updates on Eun-Jin.

By one o'clock, you gave up, locked the trailer and went to the sound stage in search of Yoongi. You saw him still on set and went to find the PA instead and got a promise that he would send you the call sheet he was working from for Yoongi, so you had a better idea of what was happening. The PA mentioned that the daily updates must be going to the wrong email, and you hurriedly jumped on that excuse and provided your own email instead. You exchanged phone numbers with the PA so that he could just text you when they needed Yoongi, and he rapidly agreed to do that.

After that you went to glance at the talent area, but it was full today now that the heat was on in the building, so you went to stand over by Derek and Jason's little office. It was still cold, but not nearly as cold as yesterday and it let you watch Yoongi work in peace.

Finally, they released him from stage, and you waved to get his attention. He smiled a bit as he shrugged his coat on and you nudged him in the direction of craft services and onto a bench at a table.

"You sit, I'll grab everything this time," you said. You watched Yoongi's face and thought that he probably could really use that nap at in the warmth on quiet of the trailer, but you weren't sure he was going to get it today. You brought up the schedule on your phone and set it in front of Yoongi.

"Long days ahead I'm afraid," you said and patted him on his left shoulder. He reached up and grabbed your hand and squeezed it without saying anything, and you squeezed back.

"Long days for us both I think," he said finally looking up at you and giving a small smile. "Thanks Babygirl."

You smiled and walked over to find food and warm drinks for you both. You found soup and bread and tea again, there was also a small noodle dish so you took a plate to share between you. Your mental shopping list was getting longer as you added Red Ginseng and Chopsticks for you both.

You put your trophies from your food hunt down in front of Yoongi and went to grab silverware and napkins. This time when you sat down, you sat next to Yoongi on the bench.

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable if you fall asleep," you said smiling.

He smiled back but took the fork and spoon from you. He expertly twirled the noodles on his fork and took a bite.

"Thank you (Y/N), this is tasty. And warm." Yoongi's tired smile made you want to tuck him into the bed in the trailer asap.

You double checked the schedule from the PA and the clock on your phone and found they'd given him a two-hour break for lunch, and it looked like they had broke for lunch early. If they needed Yoongi, they could come pry him out of bed. You thought it probably was a combo of long days and jet lag, but the man was looking even more pale than normal.

You ate as quickly as you could, and Yoongi still finished before you. You cleaned up your area and then you grabbed Yoongi's arm and nearly dragged him back to the trailer.

Once inside, you got him out of his boots and coat and nudged him towards the bedroom.

Yoongi's eyes popped open as he figured out where you were going and his smirky smile tried to come back, but you could see through it.

"Yoongi, you're exhausted. You need to rest for a bit before they need you on set again." He looked so disappointed when you said it, you forgot yourself and leaned down to kiss him on the head before turning away to grab a blanket from the storage area.

Yoongi didn't let you complete your turn before he caught your hand and tugged you down to sit on his lap.

"I'm tired Babygirl, but not so tired I wouldn't notice that. Is it later?" he asked. But even as you started to respond, a yawn caught him out of nowhere and his jaw nearly cracked with it. You giggled and waited until he was himself again and responded.

"Yoongi, I think what we want right now is not as important as you getting a little bit of sleep. But," as he started to shake his head, "I wouldn't mind if you let me get a little sleep with you," you added quietly.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around your waist and nodded.

"After that then, we'll have our talk Babygirl." And Yoongi yawned again.

You frowned and stepped away to grab blankets. Then frowned again at what came out of the storage area. Well, one more thing to add to the shopping list for tomorrow, you thought as you pulled out the blankets. You stepped into the front room and grabbed Yoongi's down puffer jacket and brought that back before covering up Yoongi who was already laying down eyes closed on the bed. You brought your phone in and checked the time, and then your head hit the pillow. You felt Yoongi's arm snake around your waist, but you were suddenly too sleepy to even care, you simply snuggled into the warmth and let the nap happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 16.6K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
61.2K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
29.4K 1.6K 9
"I need-a muse." "And you think I can help you with that?" "I have no idea if this could work. But what I do know is that I am going to need you th...