A Fresh Start (Kelli's Story...

By TheVoicesInMyHead14

Kelli and her best friend Meghan have always dreamt about moving to Dallas after graduating College, but Kel... More

A Fresh Start
Can You Start Friday?
New Friends
Game Day
Pizza and a Movie
Easy Sherlock
Table for Two
Tyler's Place
Something Different
Who Wants a Shot?
Can I Say Something?
Meghan Wait!
He Worries Me
Have You Talked to Her?
You Don't Have to Go
I Got Flustered
But What?
Oops?

Prequel!

103 1 0
By TheVoicesInMyHead14

Hello Loves! I know I haven't updated this story in so long but I recently came back to it and fell in love with the story all over again. I decided to write a prequel to it, telling Meghan's story and how her friendship with Tyler, Jamie, Jason and Jordie got to where it is. It will lead up to when Kelli moves down to Dallas. 

It's a nice look back to that team and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing both of these stories! 

I hope you enjoy the first 5 chapters of A Fresh Start (Meghan's story Pt. 1) 

 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 143 62
Chloe Moseley is slightly obsessed with hockey, more specifically, The Dallas Stars, even more specifically, Tyler Seguin. What happens when her hiji...
39.5K 823 17
One of Texas's best Irish dancers ends up in bed with a lot of random guys. Recently, it's been Tyler Seguin. Juliet tells herself that she doesn't h...
8.9K 20 32
When Jamie Benn learns that he is moving to Texas for the Dallas Stars in the summer of 2009 his best friend Hannah chooses to be close to Jamie. She...
35.8K 564 33
What happens when you think you have your life all planned out? You are so close to starting this life but something changes. Bella is faced with thi...