WikiGirl

By LizSorora

Song Y/N is a girl that holds the secrets of everyone who exists in her circle. Willingly or not somehow she... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 63

1.5K 194 93
By LizSorora

Your senses pushed you to act rashly on that very moment that realization had hit you. Aware of the fact that he had kept his statement and had truly not let Jimin return to you.

In a wave of panic, you had let your hand grab abruptly on Jin's arm and pull him away from his weak-looking figure, him giving you a surprised expression while asking you what was wrong but you didn't tear your eyes away from Jimin to look at him, for no matter how innocently and cluelessly he lifted his head and looked at you, something inside you was making you aware of his facade.

"That's not him. Stay away from him. It's not Jimin." You uttered strongly and confidently yet all he did was blink calmly once or two before he left his head leaning on his pillow and then met Jin's eyes.

"You are finally here Hyung. I feel so weak." Jimin's face displayed some vulnerability that made Jin feel perplexed as he looked at your determined gaze then back at his pitiful one.

"Why are you both looking at me like that? Won't you help me? My head feels heavy."He left his hand resting on his forehead as he closed his eyes yet even though he waited, neither you nor Jin went to his eid, making Jimin open his eyes again, this time gifting you a more angered expression.

"Hey, do I have to prove my own identity to you too now, Hyung? Don't you think that you are both being too much? Y/N is just being paranoid here. It's me!" He hit his palm against his chest as he spoke in a serious tone that had you doubting your gut feeling for a moment for in his eyes it was evident the offence he had just taken.

"No no. We are sorry Jimin...I will go get you some painkillers and make you something to eat." Jin walked up to him and calmed him down before he turned your way and asked you if you had anything home which he could use for a meal.

Unfortunately, you did not have much for you mostly order from outside so he concluded that he will go buy some things real quick while you stay by his side. A proposal that had you panicking for a moment but as he passed by you, Jin gave you a wink that made you doubt if he had believed Jimin after all. Nonetheless, he walked out of your room and you stayed there unmoved until you heard your front door opening and closing. A sound that once it echoed on the atmosphere, had Jimin's eyes land on you rather abruptly.

"I told you that you wouldn't get rid of me so easily, didn't I?" His lips curved up mischievously as he finally spoke of words that reassured your senses and let down his mask.

"I won't hesitate to get you unconscious as many times as it's needed, don't play with me." You straight out threatened him, for he was looking arrogant enough to get on your nerves at that moment however he only chuckled at your reply, taking your words rather lightly, then proceeded to remove the blanket from him and stand up from your bed.

"Your kisses sure are great but they ain't good enough to make me a fool twice. How do you plan on catching me off guard now?" The mentioning of that certain activity which you would rather forget, had you lose your words for a moment because your mind inevitable played the scene and even gave you to recall the sensation.

"That...don't underestimate me." You hardened your gaze at him, being annoyed yet that feeling got dismissed almost instantly and got swapped with shock, as he shamelessly and out of nowhere, placed his arms around your waistline and pulled you closer to his body. The proximity and the impact had you leave a gasp of surprise while Jimin just smirked, his eyes staring at your lips rather intensively.

"How about we continue from where we left and then maybe I will allow the Jimin that you want to get back to you." His suggestion appeared rather untrustworthy in your ears, however, even if someone could reassure you that he would keep his word, doing what he was asking was out of the question so you just pushed him away with all your might and without a brief hesitation, lifted your hand and slapped him.

The sound echoed around the room in a rather regrettable tone for you sure found the action too harsh and none beneficial to you after you gave it a bit of thought, deprived of the feelings of anger you momentarily felt by the way he disrespected you. What if he was to be mad with you now and become more uncooperative? What if he was to want to run away? Physically speaking you weren't able to be much of an obstacle if he was to get serious about it.

Those worries, however, left as soon as they came into your mind for Jimin turned to face you again with a smile on his face, not looking bothered at all by the slap you gave him. On the contrary, he almost seemed to have enjoyed it.

"Let me guess, you have masochistic tendencies." You blurred out irritated over the fact that his smirk was yet to fade from his lips and that arrogant vibe was more than present still.

"Only if you have sadistic ones. We can make it work out." He replied as unfaced as ever then walked out of your room, making you follow him for having him out of your sight, was a risk you weren't willing to take.

"Why did you get back? Why is not the Jimin I know back yet?" You questioned him while you observed him a seat on the couch and peek up the book you had earlier abandoned there.

"Don't expect him anytime soon. He is weak and as thus, unable to get command. You will be stuck with me for some days. Doesn't that sound fun?" He smiled a bit, throwing the book aside as he didn't like it just as you didn't like the news that he gave you however before you got the chance to say anything else, your doorbell went off, making you rash to it, in thoughts that Jin returned. But no matter how quick he was to be, there was no way he would have bought things and returned that quickly so upon opening the door, you were faced with DongMin instead.

"Hello, I know I came earlier than agreed but Jin said that he was already here and I was around so-" He had no chance of finishing his explanation as you grabbed his arm and pulled him in, feeling better to have someone around than be with that Jimin alone.

"Don't ask questions, don't even speak to me, just stand there and keep him company." You instructed him, ignoring his confusion as you pushed him further inside, knowing that Jimin would most likely not behave weirdly with him around.

"Oh DongMin, I wasn't expecgting you. Come, come take a seat." Jimin instantly turned on a friendly persona, signalling him to occupy a seat beside him and DongMin did so, while looking from him to you in an unsure manner, for he felt as if some trap was laid for him but he couldn't quite understand what was it yet.

"Was work hard on you today?"

"Well if I am, to be honest, yes. The media is still a mess but for a different reason. The director tweeted that you withdrew from your role on your own because you judged yourself to not befitting on the role and spoke honourably of your sense of professionalism and ability to understand your potential. That statement however brought worry among your fans as they started thinking that you were looking down on yourself or being too hard on you. You are currently trending and surprisingly enough, you got three new offers to play on. One is a mystery thriller which you could like. I have the scripts on my car." DongMin's words had left you surprised for it seemed like the more someone tried to harm him, the more they did him well at the end. It was almost funny, thinking about what kind of reactions would those people have after listening to such good news about Jimin's career.

Yet as you threw your eyes at Jimin, you witnessed a reaction fit to someone that didn't want his success and it sure did not seem as funny as you previously thought of it to be. His orbs portrayed hatred, to the point that even DongMin questioned him what was wrong while stuttering and tripping over his own breath yet Jimin instantly covered that stare and smiled brightly at him, claiming that those were good news. And so they were but not for him.

If he thought of Jimin's life as his then why did he seem to hate Jimin's success in the acting field so much? If he knew and trusted that he was the real one and one day he will get to his rightful place, why did he hate that much, something that benefited him ultimately for he could eat the fruits of his labour anyways? Did he mind that it was Jimin that was accomplishing all that instead of him or did he hate the accomplishment altogether? You couldn't help but question his reaction while he started speaking with DongMin as if nothing had happened. As if he truly was the Jimin you knew off and not a manipulative personality that had the scary ability to adapt better than a chameleon.

You didn't mingle on their talk, even though you kept your eyes on him and he threw his gaze once or two your way casually, most likely satisfied for even if you were to claim of him not being the real one again, you had no way to prove it and he was not gonna let you waver anyone no matter how much you were to try. However in front of DongMin, even if you wanted to, you weren't able to speak of anything since he was not aware of Jimin's disorder.

The doorbell echoing again was what gave you a spark of hope as you didn't hesitate to walk away and instead of letting Jin in with the bags full of things he had bought, you pushed him outside and stepped out along with him.

"I have no proof, I know I have none, but that seriously is not the real Jimin. It's P1!" You blurred at him looking him eye to eye, while your hands had wrapped on his shoulders desperately and Jin just looked back at you before nonchalantly admitting that he knew that.

His response caught you off guard for a moment, as you were prepared to argue for your belief yet he seemed to not be opposing it at all.

"Then why did you-"

"I will cook for him, you keep making him think that you are struggling to make me believe in your hunch and let's get him unconscious one more time. We have to give Jimin one more chance to fight and win his place back. He must have been in a very weak state to lose twice but I believe in him, so please, help me out Y/N. One more time." Jin's eyes portrayed his vulnerable feelings as he requested of you to take one more risk but truth was that you wouldn't hesitate to help either way.

Having his other main personalities awake and around sure was helpful for you could try and get information out of them however this was surely not the best moment to have anyone but the real Jimin around. There were too many things going on in which you needed him and his judgment. There was someone after his career and others after his own existence. Enemies out of him as well as within him The realization itself was enough to make you want to help him and only him for in your eyes he was the target. A target whom all were aiming to destroy, tear apart and kill while the only thing he wanted to do was be normal. Live as himself truly and freely.

"I am willing to just hit him with a pan on his head at this point. So for the good of his head, Jimin better wakes up right this time." You uttered as you opened your door again and made way for Jin to enter, him chuckling a bit over your words that he found funny.

He walked to the kitchen while he gave a small greeting to DongMin, almost not surprised that he was there while you walked back into the living room and took your standing place, before the small table, right across the cough they were seated at.

A couch which had two pillows that you cherished and one of them somehow was seen under DongMin's thigh, a sight that instantly got on your nerves and you decided to make it an issue to occupy Jimin's thoughts of thinking anything suspicious of the delay you and Jin had by the door.

"Get your dirty legs away from my pillows!" You slapped his leg as you abruptly pulled on the pillow and DongMin just left an exhale of pain, before looking at you with a shocked facial expression.

"Hey, you don't have to be so mean. You could have just told me!" He argued, feeling wronged.

"I did tell you, right now. What are you, deaf?" You retorted as you threw the pillow on his face and he stood up looking rather annoyed.

"Can't you be peaceful for once and let me live?"

"You living is not a fact I fancy much. Have I not made it obvious so far?"

"You seriously are just- I was just standing there. How did I even bother you this time?"

"This is my apartment and as thus whatever oxygen is in here belongs to me. You were breathing my oxygen without my permission! So stop breathing!" Your bickering started flaming up and you ended up getting into it more than you had originally planted, failing to notice that when Jin's voice echoed, referring to your behaviour as a lovers quarrel, Jimin's gaze had literary morphed to deadly and had pierced daggers on the clueless DongMin.

---To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 152 20
"Not all secrets stay hidden." . . . Y/n comes from a rich family. Everyone gives her love, support, and everything that she needs especially her gra...
72 17 16
In a small town, there's a BIG company known as...Seoul merchant. The CEO known as park jimin has a reputation to be a like minded individual. Loved...
1.8K 73 12
y/n and the guys have been best friends for years. They all met when they joined high school where they was practically in the same classes for every...
62K 8.5K 70
This is the second book, continuing the plot of Wikigirl exactly from where it was left in Book 1. ---ยฐยฐยฐยฐ--- Song Y...